The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:57 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
The mysteries of Angkor Part 2

Thanks for all the great comments. I was not expecting to submit again until the 10th but with all these great comments heres another chapter. Again comments are greatly appreciated.

I rode back to my hostel getting harder all the while. I had to put my backpack on my crotch just to keep my driver from noticing. I picked up the crate which seemed lighter than before and carried it down the hall to my room.

When I got to my room I could barely contain my excitement. I practically ripped off my clothes and stood in front of the mirror. I was thicker than this morning. My pecs stood a little further out from my chest, my arms were more cut, my shoulders more rounded, my abs a little more defined. Nothing huge but I had definitely grown from this morning. I went through the mini-fridge and grabbed out a bottle of water, I didn?t care that it would cost me $4, right now I needed more.

I ripped off the cap of the bottle and drank down about a third of it in one gulp. I opened the crate, my hands shaking with anticipation. I grabbed a handful of the powder and sprinkled it into my water. Again, the same puff of smoke, only this time though it was bigger and my water turned a much darker blue. I had added far more than the god in the shop did earlier. I took one last look at myself enjoying the view and then chugged the bottle dry.

As I stared into the mirror I could see my whole body getting flushed. I was glowing red as my blood started surging throughout my body. The same energy I felt started building in me only this time it felt like I had a nuclear power plant inside my body. The energy was so intense. I watched as my pecs began growing outward, becoming more defined and built. They mounded outwards as they formed two perfect slabs of muscle right underneath my chin. I watched as the crease between them became more sharp and defined. My pecs had grown out enough to hide the rest of my body from me as I looked down. I turned back to the mirror to see my shoulders getting wider and more boulder-like. I now looked like I had an American footballer?s uniform on under my skin. From my shoulders my eyes travelled to my arms as I instinctively flexed my now cantaloupe sized biceps noticing the thick blue vein running down the front of both my arms. I explored my arms and ran my hand over the deep cuts that had grown to give me a perfect horseshoe shaped tricep and the beautiful definition that separated my shoulders from my arms. I ran my hand over the vein in the middle of my bicep and felt my cock smack hard against my abs.

I looked back in the mirror as my chest now blocked my view of my incredible abs. They looked cobbled from stone, each one a perfect block, level with the one beside. A deep groove ran down between my abs and between each layer of my six pack. Sticking out in front of my abs was my cock, and boy had it grown. I wasn?t small before but I had grown fairly sizeably. I was now probably about 8 inches long and thick as a horse. I reached down to touch my circumcised tip and felt it was insanely more sensitive. The slightest touch and I almost blew my load right there. I took a deep breath and held off. I turned around to check out the rest of me.

I saw my back had grown wider. I had developed a beautiful V taper with wide shoulders and lats running down to a thin waist and a pert bubble butt you could rest a beer glass on. My legs were nothing to scoff at either. Huge quads and hamstrings, cut and defined, that rubbed against each other as I walked. My calves looked like someone had blown up balloons to unreasonable proportions underneath my skin. I turned back to the front to get a good look at myself once more. I had finished growing and was now the size of a well built bodybuilder. I looked like I had been working out for 15 years with great genetics and great training to boot. It wasn?t until I got a closer look at my face though that I realized how powerful this powder was.

As I said, I was always a kind of cute guy. Jet black hair and blue eyes is not all that common and with some very kissable lips and a thin layer of stubble I kinda had that cute masculine guy look going for me. Now, there was no hiding my beauty. My stubble had thickened a little bit and had grown a little darker. My eyes had brightened becoming a brilliant blue that seemed to pierce right through anyone I was looking at. My skin had cleared up and become taught all over my face, looking sharp and smooth. My nose had sharpened but the most noticeable change was my jaw. My face seemed to have grown more square. My jaw was stronger and more rectangular with a very defined and pointed chin with a nice cleft that fit perfectly in the middle. My face was gorgeous, able to entice even the straightest of guys. I new right then and there, my life and my trip to Cambodia would be much more interesting.

I jerked myself off just looking in the mirror, cleaned up, and then decided to go to the pool. My body needed a tan and I needed to see who would be worthy of some of my magic powder.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 05:02 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Once again, very good! The storytelling is very interesting, I hope you're having fun by delivering us such nice story.

Congratulations,

Cheers!
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Great second part! I can't wait to see what happens at the pool!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 06:11 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Fine descriptions and set-up for part 3. Looking forward to quite an adventure.
Mike
  #5   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 10:26 AM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
great story - it is a pitty that I didn't found that shop, when I was in Cambodia
  #6   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 03:53 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Please don't rush through the jerk off session. That would have made it hotter...or rather then cumming...he could hold off and stroke himself almost to climax...then go to the pool. This would make him horny as hell.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options