The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:08 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
The Pill (Part 2)

[COLOR=white]Hey everyone! sorry it took me so long to post a part 2 (finals in college are a BEOTCH!) anyway, hope u like it and tell me any requests or some constructive critiscism is always helpful...oh and for Tim's new bod i was thinking along the lines of this: http://i18.tinypic.com/33cvolz.jpg[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Tim arrived back at his massive modern mansion. The bold lines attracted him and symbolized a sense of power. As he walked through the amazing home his mind was running at a thousand miles per hour. He placed the white pill Mark had given him on the kitchen counter and stared at it for a minute. He wanted the muscle and recharged energy of his friend Mark but he was concerned about taking this drug. It was untested, unknown, and also powerful. But he couldn?t take being a flabby old man any more. He needed to regain that sense of power. He grabbed a glass from the cabinet, filled it with water, and threw caution into the wind and swallowed the pill. Using the bullet proof theory ?You only live once? he had determined that this new change would be a positive one, no matter what the cost. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He was exhausted from trying to keep up with Mark at the gym and needed some sleep. As he walked down the hall he couldn?t stop looking at his reflection in a long mirror. His body had gone downhill. Though he had been putting work in at the gym, he had not made any major improvements and began to see himself as an old man, though he was still in his mid forties. He took a shower and by the time he hit the sheets, he was out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tim woke up the next morning?and instantly he noticed the changes. His shirt and briefs had ripped off and his sheets and lower body were covered in semen. He jumped up and ran to the mirror. He almost fainted when he saw his new body. He looked like Bill Kazmaier except hairier and larger! His pecs were dense mountains of pure beef. He bounced them and they jumped up and down with pure power. His didn?t even have a neck anymore! His traps went up to his ears and his chest went nearly up to his chin. He flexed both biceps and couldn?t believe it. They were perfectly formed and massive. His stomach was the picture perfect definition of a muscle gut. While still large, it was obviously pure muscle; six massive chunks of muscle stretched the skin. But there was still the best improvement left. His cock was ungodly huge, looking like it belonged on a zoo animal than a human. His balls were the size of large lemons and covered with hair. He laughed and it seemed unfamiliar; his voice was deep most likely due to his monster balls. He was still sticky with the amount of cum he blew last night and pools of cum were inside the fold of the sheets. This was insane! He had to take measurements. He grabbed a measuring strip and instantly went for the chest. 62 inches and man was he hairy! Arms measured to 24 inches of pure muscle. On the scale in his master bath he weighed 355 with only 8% body fat. This was ALL muscle. And to top it all off his dick was 8 inches long?soft! He just couldn?t believe this. It was unreal. Tim kept staring at himself in the mirror and started to get hard. Measuring his erect tower of a penis: 13 inches and almost as thick as a beer can. He grabbed the phone and called Mark.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Tim? Hey so how did it go? Did you take the pill??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh yeah man, I did?? Tim was smiling like he just won the lottery.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Awesome! Come over and let me see!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He went through his closet and tried to put on a t-shirt. He couldn?t, he was just too massive. He searched around but only found an XL. He managed to squeeze it on but it was hardly a fit. The shirts bottom nearly snapped as he tried to fit it over his massive chest. He had to cut off the sleeves because his massive shoulders and biceps were ripping them. The shirt only managed to cover up to half his gut and his massive amount of stomach hair was visible. He laughed to himself looking like he put on a child?s t-shirt. He tried to put on some briefs but it proved unsuccessful. He was just too massive for his old Hanes briefs and he just put on some mesh shorts (which were stretched to maximum capacity due to his giant cock, huge thighs, and gargantuan gluts). He got into his car and headed to Mark?s house.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]On the way, Tim got another massive erection and couldn?t help but jerk his big tool. When he came he nearly had a stroke with pleasure and it seemed more like he was pissing; he just came like a fountain! The warm goo flowed down his muscular and hairy calves and he loved the feeling. Mark?s home was equally large as Tim?s and was built in the late 30s giving it character and charm. Tim knocked on the front door and when Mark opened it he couldn?t believe his eyes. Tim walked inside and threw a giant 24 inch bicep up in the air.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well I think it worked!? Tim laughed with a new sense of importance.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?This is unbelievable! I mean look at you man! I told you it would work.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?This is great! I can?t thank you enough!? and as he took in a deep breath, the shirt finally gave way, exploding to show off Tim?s body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well hey, when in Rome? Mark said and pulled of his T to show off his still equally impressive girth. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The two men stared at each other and began to look differently at the man. Both were thinking how much they wanted to feel up the others big, burly pecs. It was strange but the men were starting to feel a little horny. They went down to Mark?s new home gym and started pumping weights like pro bodybuilders. These muscle giants were surely in for a whole new world of fun and pleasure! [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:50 AM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
You should continue this. Maybe they get their hands on some more of the pills and bulk themselves up further.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 10:29 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now the adventure can begin. What will they do with their newfound strength? Will they seek more? Will their relationship coalesce? Looking forward to a continuation.
Mike
  #4   Add to xaviermuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:01 AM

xaviermuscle is on a distinguished road
I would love to hear about their next adventure together!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options