The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rugbyhung8's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 02:40 AM

rugbyhung8 is on a distinguished road
Guy From the Midlands UK

Masculine, intelligent, gym fit ex rugby player (outside centre). Now just go to the gym.
Also into wrestling, music & current affairs. Told good looking.

5ft8
14 stone
4 7in chest
36in waist
26in quad
16in arms
8.5x6.25 endowment

Sexually I'm only into stocky well built masculine white guys, not into Black, mixed race, Asian, medium, slim build or twinks however I'm always open to chat, please don't introduce yourself to me with a question how big is your cock i'll save you the trouble its 8.5x6.4 inches , (unless I fancy you) types I like Sean Fitzpatrick, Bigballs40, Irek Kuras, Jason Leonard, shane twins.
Thanks for reading cheers.
Also looking for people to wrestle with.
Fetishes Body Hair, Boots, Cut, Denim, Foreskin, Jocks, Kilts, Muscle, Sportswear, Suits, Tattoos, Trainers/Sneakers, Underwear, Uniforms
Types I Like Bears, Bikers, Construction Workers, Farmers, Firemen, Goth, Labourers, Leather Men, Military (Uniforms), Muscle Men, Older Guys, Policemen, Preppies, Truck Drivers
Sexual Activities Anal, Exhibitionists, Groups, Kissing, Masters & Dogs, Masters & Slaves, Masturbation, Oral, Outdoor, Outdoor Sex, Phone Sex, Rimming, Role Play, Sauna/Bath Houses, Threesomes, Vacuum Pumping, Vanilla, Voyeurs, Wrestling
Languages English
Sports & Fitness Body Building, Gym, Jogging, Rugby, Weight Training, Wrestling
Religious Interests Agnostic, Atheist, Catholic, Christian
Leisure Activities Computers, Entertaining, Movies, Music, Reading, Strategy Games, Surfing the Web, Television, Videos/DVDs, Walking, Writing
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Zekmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Zeking muscle to worship

Zekmuscle is on a distinguished road
Hey there dude
like the sound of your post. My stats are similar, but i'm more on the stocky side that you it would sound. Stat's are: 6ft 4, 17 stone, 36w, 16a, 47c, 28 thighs.
IM me on hotmail ([email protected]) or yahoo ([email protected]).
I'm in East Anglia so only about an hour or two drive to you.
speak soon
Zek
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 07:42 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbyhung8 View Post
Current affairs
Whilst I can't help with the other aspects, I would like to know what you make of the current political scene in the UK (especially as the Midlands will be a hotbed of Conservative targets come the general election next year)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options