The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2009, 08:59 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
The Summer of 1981, Part 2: Wasn't That A Party

For those of you who would like to catch up, here is a link to the first chapter:

Part 1, The Best of Times: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16216

Any feedback is very much appreciated - I would love to hear from those of you who have been reading. Thanks!!

Saturday, June 13, 1981.

The party had begun promptly at 5:00pm in the big house on the bluff, which had been decorated with streamers and a banner wishing ?Good Luck.? The stereo was playing ?Kiss On My List? by Hall and Oates, and the living room and family room were filled with relatives and friends, mixing and mingling, talking about things like the new president, the recession, the major league baseball strike, and how the season-ending cliffhanger on ?Dallas? wasn?t nearly as good as the one last year.

Everybody was waiting for their chance to congratulate the guest of honor. He was busy, however, kneeling in front of his biggest fan on the back porch.

?Do it again, Tim!?

Tim Yates flexed his right arm as requested. Immediately a softball-sized bicep sprung up under his sleeve, threatening to rip right through the fabric. His young cousin, Sam, reached over and interlocked his fingers around the giant bulge, and then squealed a little as Tim effortlessly stood up. Sam scissor-kicked his feet as he dangled to see if he could get Tim?s arm to waver, but no amount of effort could sway his cousin?s gigantic biceps and triceps.

?Wow, Tim, your muscles are so strong! You?re like Superman!?

Tim grinned as he let Sam return to the ground. ?Well, you know, Sam, you can get this big, too. All you have to do is work hard and eat right, and you?ll have people asking you to flex your muscles.?

Sam returned the smile. Although only 10 years old, he had dreams of playing in the NFL someday, just like his cousin Tim would be doing this fall.

?Really? Do you think so??

?You?ll probably be even bigger and stronger than me, Sam.?

?That would be so cool!?

The back door opened and Sam?s mother slipped out onto the porch with a disapproving look on her face. ?Sam, stop bothering your cousin and let him talk to some of the other guests.?

?He?s not bothering me, Aunt Susan. Sam and I were just chatting about guy stuff.?

?Well, it?s your last day here before you leave, and I know that everyone wants a chance to see you. Now come on, Sam ? let?s go see what your trouble your little brother is getting into.?

The younger cousin waved a quick goodbye to Tim and dutifully followed his mother into the house. The recent college graduate then rose to his full 6?4? height and caught his reflection in the back door window. At 230 pounds, with a body sculpted from six years of lifting weights, he was quite an imposing figure. His shirt was form-fitting, and there was simply no hiding his well-muscled physique underneath his clothes.

Satisfied that his strength demonstration hadn't messed up his outfit, Tim entered the house a moment later and was immediately met by Bob Wheeler, a business associate of his father. Mr. Wheeler was fairly short, only four or five inches taller than Sam, but never seemed threatened by Tim?s bulk like some smaller men were.

He reached out his hand to Tim for a hearty shake. ?Well, my boy, Linda and I are so excited for you. I have always known you would go far in the athletic world, but I can?t believe I am shaking the hand of a professional football player.?

?Thanks, Mr. Wheeler, but I don?t think I will feel like a professional for a few more weeks ? at least not until training camp starts. For a little while longer, I will just be a guy on vacation with his buddies.?

?Your mom mentioned that. Sowing a few wild oats, huh?

Tim smiled again. ?Something like that. My friend?s parents own a beach house in Florida, so we?ll be spending a few weeks down there before I have to report to the team.?

As they talked, Linda Wheeler flitted up behind her husband. ?Oh, please take me with you, Tim. I don?t know if I can spend another rainy day here in Washington State. It feels like the sun hasn?t come out in months.?

?I don?t know, Mrs. Wheeler ? do you think you could have fun hanging out on the beach with four wild frat boys?? joked Tim.

They all laughed, but Linda also blushed a little. Only 35 years of age, 10 years younger than her husband, she was certain she could have fun with a strapping lad like Tim. She thought back to the barbecue she had attended at the Yates home last summer, when Tim had been shirtless most of the day. Her memory lingered on his muscular tan body, clad only in a pair of cutoff jeans, and how she could easily make out the giant bulge in his crotch.

A shiver ran down her spine as she continued to fondle the mental image, totally unaware that both Tim and her husband were politely waiting for her to answer.

Just before the silence became uncomfortable, Mrs. Yates, Tim?s mother, breezed by the trio carrying a cheese log on a platter. ?Excuse me, Tim, have you seen your brother? He is supposed to be helping get beverages for the guests.?

?I think he is upstairs in his room, but I?ll go check. Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler.?

?Thank you, sweetie. I appreciate it.?

Tim turned and sauntered down the hallway toward the stairs. As he left, Mrs. Yates smiled in gratitude, Mr. Wheeler smiled in admiration, and Mrs. Wheeler smiled in lust.

Tim easily climbed the staircase to the second story, three steps at a time, and knocked softly on his brother?s bedroom door. ?Tug, you in there??

?I?m a little busy right now.?

?OK. I just wanted you to know that mom is looking for you.?

?I?ll be down??

He stopped mid-sentence, and Tim heard a sigh coming from the other side of the door.

?Tug? What?s wrong??

?Nothing. I?m just a little frustrated.?

?Is there anything I can do to help, buddy??

After about 10 seconds, Tug replied, ?Can you come in for a sec??

Tim entered to see his brother trying to finish fastening the bottom buttons his shirt. Although they were 4 years apart in age, Tim and Tug had similar features ? medium brown hair, brown eyes, a few freckles, a pug nose, and skin that was ever-so-slightly darker than the average Caucasian. They were even the same height and both had large frames.

Tug, however, didn?t enjoy exercise and physical activity like his brother, and he had a much stronger sweet tooth. As a result, he was about 40 pounds over his ideal weight, giving him a rounder appearance overall with a prominent belly.

?What?s wrong?? Tim repeated.

Tug was grimacing as he attempted to pull the final buttons together, but his gut prevented success, leaving a large gap of his white undershirt clearly visible. ?I have four dress shirts, but three of them are in the laundry right now, so I have to wear this one tonight ? and it?s too small.?

Although Tim had never been fat, he was still a big guy and occasionally had trouble finding clothes that fit properly, so he could sympathize with his brother.

Tim tried to lighten the mood. ?Did you have too many tacos at your high school graduation party??

Tug ignored the comment, even though his brother was right on the money. ?What am I going to do? Mom will kill me if I come down in just a t-shirt.?

?Relax, I will get you one of my sweaters. You?ll be a little warm tonight, but at least you?ll be presentable.?

?Thanks, Tim.?

?You are welcome, little brother. Be right back.? Tim winked, and then headed down the hallway.

Tug was glad that he had one more night to spend with Tim. Being four years apart, he and his brother hadn?t spent significant time together for quite a while ? different schools, different friends, different activities ? and now Tim was leaving for the East Coast to play professional football.

I wish he could stay for just a few more days, just so we could hang out for a while?

Tim?s friends, however, had invited him to that vacation in Florida, so it looked like he would be gone for at least six months ? maybe more if his team made the playoffs.

Tug looked wistfully out the window while he waited for his brother to return. The sky was gray, as it had been for the last few weeks, and the waves on Puget Sound looked slightly menacing. The house may have been crowded, but with the exception of a lone jogger in a black track suit, the street was deserted.

Tim returned and announced, ?OK, your choices are this cardigan or this pullover.?

Tug turned back around, selected the cardigan, and pulled it on. It took a bit of stretching to get it buttoned, but just as his brother had predicted, he looked presentable.

?OK, that?s good for now. Thanks again, Tim.?

Tim hesitated for a moment before he replied. ?You know, buddy, that was an easy problem to work with. If you ever want me to help you with the bigger problem, I?m willing to do so.?

Tug was about to laugh, but he knew his brother was serious, and he caset his eyes downward before speaking. ?I know, Tim. And I appreciate it. But I?m fine with my weight. Really.?

?OK, but if you ever want to learn how to use the weight set in the basement, or want help with a diet plan, all you have to do is call. And trust me when I say that girls won?t be able to resist you if you lost a few pounds ? you?ll have to beat ?em off with a stick.?

Tug looked up again at his brother. Tim looked into his brother?s eyes and wasn?t sure if he saw doubt or gratitude.

?I will think about it, Tim.?

?Okay, little brother. Now, do you think you can come downstairs and have some fun with everyone and smile??

?I could smile for a while, sure.?

?Good! Years from now, Tug, I want you to think back about this night and say, ?Wasn?t that a party? It was one of the most fun nights I have ever had!??

Tug laughed at his brother?s enthusiasm, and they left the bedroom together.

Last edited by Padraig; June 15th, 2009 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options