The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2009, 03:00 PM
TeenageHeMan

Long Shadow vs Giganta (a growing contest)

Long Shadow vs Giganta
A GROWING CONTEST

Metropolis was once again under attack from the Gigantic and Gorgeous Giganta! The ferocious muscular Amazon Giantess Super-villainess had grown bigger and stronger then ever and was smashing and demolishing every building in her path, as well as stomping everything beneath her stinky bare feet into the pavement! Giganta left a path of destruction in her wake like that of a nuclear bomb! No army tanks could stop her. All of the people ran terrified from her towering awe inspiring 100ft tall sexy figure!
All that is, except for me. My name is Long Shadow. I?m a Super-Hero and a member of the Justice League. I remained on guard to protect the city, bravely standing directly in Giganta?s path! I could feel my power in every fiber of my muscle tissue. My body was ready to grow. Giganta noticed me and stopped. "Outta my way tiny!" She said. To witch I responded by GROWING!!!!!! I squatted slightly and flexed all my Muscles at once! Feeling my POWER getting STRONGER within all of them. My body started growing bigger! My animal skin clothing went from being comfortably baggy to five and a half sizes to small, and fit me so tightly they started ripping apart! My growing body tore out of my clothing in seconds. Naked and free I grew into the sky, growing more muscular and dozens of feet taller by the second. My Muscles bulged bigger and rounder especially my Biceps, my pectorals and my leg muscles and glutes. I grew bigger then Giganta right in front of her, before her vary eyes, towering over her by my head and shoulders! Giganta could not believe what she was seeing was possible! She stared up at me with astonishment and awe. Without saying a word I put my hands on my hips and stuck out my chest, as if to say ?I?m BIGGER AND STRONGER AND MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU!!!? "OH... MY...GOD!!!!!!!" Giganta gasped as her jaw dropped open. "YOUR HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!! And HOT!!!!!!!!!!" she said as she looked me up and down checking me out. My rock hard abdominals were now an eight pack of car-sized muscles. My bulging biceps and pectorals were enormous! My entire body was a MASSIVE MOUNTAIN OF MUSCLE!!!! As Giganta stared at me, her nipples and clitoris perked up and her armpits started seating and her vagina started to become extremely wet.
"How on earth can you do that? It isn?t possible!!!!" she asked. "The same way that you do it. Only my powers are stronger and I?m better at it!" I responded confidently. Giganta looked at me defiantly. "ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME?!" She said getting ready. I looked back at her, returning her defiant look. "YES I AM! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GROWING CONTEST!!" I said getting ready. Our eyes said to each other ?BRING IT ON!?
First Giganta grew taller then me by a few hundred feet. "Now I?m bigger! Hahaha." she teased as she started to pose an show-off her sexy muscular physique, as part of her teasing me and showing her surety of her victory. She knew she was turning me on, but I wouldn?t have admitted to it. Then I grew more gigantic then Giganta again and did my own posing and flexing. "Now who?s bigger?" I asked showing off my he-manly physique. I knew I was turning her on but she would never admit it because she refused to accept that I was just as powerful if not more then she was. The fact that I was able to compete with her frustrated her. Giganta and I one-uped each other like that for a long time. Each time Giganta growing more and more frustrated with the fact that I was besting her at every turn. "THAT?S IT!" Giganta screamed. "NO MORE FOOLING AROUND, IT?S TIME TO PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS!" Giganta put herself into a squatting position, grunted and flexed her powers, making herself grow gargantuan! Her biceps and triceps bulged and rippled. Her shoulders and back widened and her chest expanded and pushed out her breasts which looked like they were inflating as they grew bigger and rounder. Her legs grew thicker with powerful muscle. In fact her entire body was expanding upward and outward with thick growing muscle. In just seconds she was taller then any of the buildings and looking down on me again. "HAHAHA YOU FOOL! NOBODY CAN OUT GROW ME!!! I AM GIGANTA, THE MOST POWERFUL GROWER IN THE WORLD!!! AHHAAAHAHAHAHAAA!" she laughed at me but not for long.
I wasn?t going to let her win! Not that easily! I flexed my body and grew with all my might. My triceps and biceps bulged even bigger and harder like boulders of pure solid muscle ballooning from my arms. It looked like my arms were bubbling with rippling flexing undulating muscle. My back and shoulders exploded with massive expanding slabs of meaty muscle. My legs rippled with so much thickening flexing muscle that I had to readjust my footing and pot my feet further apart. I looked like a human shaped mushroom-cloud exploding into the sky and expanding until I was bloking out the sun and looming over everyone and everything, including Giganta who, like the rest of the city was blanketed in my shadow!
Giganta?s beautiful face filled with rage. Her body started shaking and her muscles stated to pulsate. Suddenly Giganta exploded with growth the same way I had. Once she reached my height, she looked at me with her eyes burning win intensely and said. "GIVE ME THE BEST YOU?VE GOT! I?LL SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL GROWING POWER IS!!!"
Giganta and I started growing at the same time, flexing our powers in competition for the right to say who was STRONGER and more POWERFUL!
Soon Giganta was the one who had the upper hand. Giganta caught up with me and even started taking the lead. "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A WOMAN WHO CAN GROW TO GIGANTIC SIZE! ESPECIALLY ME!" she said defiantly in her booming breathy sultry voice. Giganta was now ahead of me by her head shoulders and breasts, arching her back and pushing her enormous boobs in my face to showoff and tease me that she was growing faster. That her growing powers were stronger.
I had to do something. I flexed my musculature harder making my self grow faster but I couldn?t catch up with Giganta! She was to growing to fast! All I could do was look at Giganta?s huge beautiful breasts as she shoved then in my face. But then something happened. Giganta?s breasts were so sexy that they gave me a huge erection! I started rubbing my erection feeling the powerful orgasmic growing sensation of my dick growing bigger. As I rubbed it I felt the same powerful orgasmic growing sensation though-out my entire body! "Yes!" I thought to myself. "Yes I can feel my powers getting stronger! I can feel my body growing! All of my body was getting an erection! I felt my powers coursing through my body at a stronger force. My body started growing at an even faster rate. I shot up in height like a rocket, Growing at a rate I didn?t know was possible!!! As my body exploded with growth and I shot past Giganta leaving her in my dust my dick grew faster then the rest of me! It was reaching up to the top of my abdominals. Then it grew to reach up to my own chest and widened growing thicker as well as longer and stronger! My dick grew until it was bigger and thicker then my legs! I felt like every fiber of my body was exploding with growth-power!
I looked down and saw Giganta. "OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! YOUR ARE SO POWERFUL!!!!! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!"
I knelt down and picked Giganta up in my hand. Giganta was now as small to me as ordinary people were to Giganta. "You like my powers?"I asked. "YES! YES!! YES!!! YOU?RE A GOD!!! I WANT YOU!!" She begged.. "I think I still have a little more power for you." I said smiling as I put Giganta on my dick. Giganta wrapped her arms and legs around my manhood and rubbed it with all her body. I could feel the growing sensation of my powers building up inside me again. I grew bigger then the entire earth itself, and I was just getting started!
The end.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Ok - I hate to discourage, but this is a very elementary story. If this is a first effort - good on you. But there isn't much of a story here. Very little in the way of character or plot development. The growth sessions are also quite elementary and superficial. Also - significant grammar and spelling issues. To be a little blunt - if English is not your first language, then you have done a good job, otherwise you need to work on it. Overall, not a very fulfilling story, but if it is a first effort or close, not too bad a start.
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2009, 08:41 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
The idea is a good one. Don't become disheartened.

1) If English is a second language for you, befriend someone on the site and perhaps ask them to help you with some corrections. Hell I might be willing to help! I have to encourage macro muscle on this site...

2) When doing a giant story, use comparisons. How tall are the characters getting? Use measurements. Compare them with cars, buildings, people, landmarks, etc.

3) Don't just say that the characters are growing....relate what it feels like to grow. Express what is going though the characters mind as they get stronger, bigger. What are they feeling?

4) Slow it down a little more. The story is built around size comparisons, but there is plenty of time to show off with some flexing, some feats of strength, some trash-talking.

5) What about all the tiny people below? What are they seeing, thinking and feeling?

Just some initial considerations to think about if you want to try another story like this. Take care.
  #4   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2009, 09:15 PM
TeenageHeMan

Thank you for the helpful suggestions, I will try them. Would you be interested in me revising and reposting this story with the suggested improvements?
  #5   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
The idea is a good one. Don't become disheartened.

1) If English is a second language for you, befriend someone on the site and perhaps ask them to help you with some corrections. Hell I might be willing to help! I have to encourage macro muscle on this site...

2) When doing a giant story, use comparisons. How tall are the characters getting? Use measurements. Compare them with cars, buildings, people, landmarks, etc.

3) Don't just say that the characters are growing....relate what it feels like to grow. Express what is going though the characters mind as they get stronger, bigger. What are they feeling?

4) Slow it down a little more. The story is built around size comparisons, but there is plenty of time to show off with some flexing, some feats of strength, some trash-talking.

5) What about all the tiny people below? What are they seeing, thinking and feeling?

Just some initial considerations to think about if you want to try another story like this. Take care.
Thanks - that's more helpful than I was and that's a good thing.
  #6   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:35 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
sexy

Found the story somewhat sexy myself, though not into the penis taking over.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options