The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
Muscle City

“Muscle City”
Written by Cid SilverWing

It was a beautiful summer morning in Los Angeles. At 10:23, the sun stood at its peak and shone upon the city with glory. Over at a specific lane, in a very average-looking house with a pretty ordinary layout, garden and everything, lived three young people. The owner of the house, Michael Valentine, a 22-year-old fox, had moved together with his little brother, Viktor (age 15), and a childhood friend of his, Ryan.

Viktor was sleeping in his bedroom. Ryan was standing in the shower, singing one of his recent hit songs. Ryan was 25 years old and had in recent years become quite the rock star with his band "MDK". Michael had entrusted Ryan with babysitting Viktor for a couple of days while Michael was out on a temporary journey to check on a new house he had purchased in Florida. "And fuck you for leaving me here on my own. Now I'm gonna snipe you down, I'm gonna snipe you down. Just one morning, I'm gonna get you down. Ooooh yeeeaaaaah!" Ryan held a brush in his right paw, pretending it to be a microphone while warm water ran down his body, washing away the soap he had just soaked his fur with. While Ryan was finishing his shampoo, the phone rang. The high-tech network installed on the numerous phones around the house detected Ryan's singing from the bathroom, forwarding the call automatically to the bathroom phone, into a waterproof communicator gadget wired into the walls. It looked like a cute little white square-shaped box with a numeric keypad on it, with one speaker and an internal microphone protected by a waterproof magic enchant. It was also voice-activated for best convenience. You needed only say "Answer" to have it connect the call. "Answer." the young wolf said while washing away the rest of the soap. The wall-mounted phone blared with a "Beep!" and the handsome voice of Michael sounded from the speaker, "Yo, Ryan."

"Well, if it ain't my good old friend Mikey! How's Florida, man?" Ryan answered, delighted to hear his friend's voice.
"Like blessed. But Ryan, I'm at the house I just purchased, in a very special city that few people have heard of." Michael said back. Some rustling noises and grunts could be heard in the background.
"Special city?" Ryan turned the water off so he could hear Michael's voice clearer. "What special city?"
A smack was heard on the other line, and Michael's voice trailed off a little, "Hey! Mind the box, it's fragile!" Another weak shout could be heard, "Sorry!" "Just re-organizing the furniture here." Michael's voice came back on, "Ok, this city I'm in right now, it's unbelievable you gotta see it with your own eyes to believe what a paradise it is."
"Hey, you at Disneyland or something?" Ryan giggled.
"No, it's nothing like that. It's a city of epic proportions. Just the perfect choice to give Viktor a taste of real power!"
"I don't know what you mean, dude, but I'm in." Ryan replied, feeling very curious about what city his friend had discovered.
"I'm gonna let it straight out to ya, but don't slip in the shower." Michael's voice paused a little, "They call this place, 'Muscle City' and anyone within its borders are endowed with limitless strength."
A minute of silence followed. "You gotta be kidding. Is this a joke, Mike?" the wolf answered suspiciously.
"This is no bullshit, Ryan. This place buffs everyone who lives in it to insane sizes!" Michael sounded euphoric.
Ryan looked down, feeling embarrassed that he had just gotten an erection simply from the thought of the city. "Umm... yeah sure. I'll come. Where do you wanna meet?"
"At the border station just outside the premises. I'll have a portal waiting for you at the door in the hall at my place in Los Angeles."
"Right. I'll bring Viktor too." Ryan replied. "See ya there, pal."
"Viktor can't see this until we've moved to the house completely. He must not know anything about this, because this is my gift to him on his birthday tomorrow."
"Oh right... I'll be right there. He's still sleeping. I'll leave a note that I'm out on some business." Ryan whispered.
"Good. By the way, use the heating scroll in the closet next to the sink. It's rolled up with a red ring around it." Michael finished his instructions.
"Right. See ya there, friend." Ryan smiled. The phone beeped as the call was disconnected. Ryan got out of the shower, opened the closet and searched along the shelves for the scroll with a red ring around it. Finding it after just seconds of searching, he took the ring off and unfurled the little parchment. Letters written by hand read as follows, "Scroll of Fire blast - Casts a weakened version of a Fire blast spell. For instantly drying humid or wet objects and or persons. Trigger words ~Warmth of Ifrit, salvage me from hostile waters. Fire blast. ~ Trigger gesture: Extend hand in front of face while maintaining a closed fist, extending index finger and thumb as trigger words are spoken." Ryan followed the instructions, immediately drying himself. Then he found a white t-shirt, some blue jeans and a black leather jacket.

A sudden swooshing sound could be heard from the entrance hall, indicating that a portal had opened to this mysterious city Michael was talking about. Ryan left a note for Viktor, stating he was out in town in a meeting. Then he entered the portal, coming to a tollhouse outside a city that definitely resembled Los Angeles but with the population density of New York. The tollhouse was located half a mile away from the city's physical limits, and he had reached the "political" limit, just four steps away. Michael was leaning against the corner of the tollhouse, standing at his natural 6 "0" and 194 lbs of toned build, wearing a red shirt, green jeans and tennis shoes. Ryan ran over, giving his friend a hug. "Hey, man, how ya doin'?" asked Michael as he hugged his wolf comrade tightly. "Just fine. Now tell me, cause my heart is racing here, is this really a city where everyone's buffed up?" Ryan asked.

"Does that answer your question?" Michael pointed to a distant sign with huge letters in a rainbow-pattern that read, "Welcome to" and peach-colored bumpy letters underneath those two words, "MUSCLE CITY", with subtitles under that again, "Where life is strength and strength is life!" "Woah..." Ryan was amazed. "Beyond this tollhouse." Michael pointed to the ground that had a red glowing line stretching from the tollhouse, across the width of the pavement road and into a huge herculetanium wall section, and continued, "Everyone and anyone is endowed with muscles you wouldn't even dream of." "Really?" Ryan asked. "And it gets even better." Michael added. You could judge by just the grin on his face that he was beyond euphoric. Ryan didn't know what to think. This was really beyond his wildest dreams. "Watch this." Michael stripped his clothes off (leaving only his elastic boxers), and took two steps back, over the glowing red line on the ground. Three seconds passed, before unknown magic started growing the fox and just pumping him obscenely up to 6 "8" and 325 lbs of olympic power-muscles. Ryan fell down onto his ass, hyperventilating from pure shock. "You have complete and total control over your muscles." The unrecognizable titan who was Michael added, as he grew even bigger, to 8 "0" and 610 lbs of inhumanely monstrous muscles, his boxers straining to contain the behemoth of a muscle-cock he had been endowed with. "By the Light…" Ryan moaned. Then the bulge grew even more, until the boxers got shredded up by the behemoth rising to a full erection, pounding at Michael's boulder-sized pecs and looking just a bit thicker than two 1,5 soda bottles combined. Michael had become a god, as the Hebrew meaning of the name indicated. "Holy shit..." Ryan felt his heart race, and a raging erection inside his jeans. Then Michael shrunk down to 7 "4" and 430 lbs, also shrinking his cock along with his still monstrous body. Then it spontaneously started deflating to a flaccid state. "Forgot to mention you are also in complete control of your dick."

"Holy fucking cow..." Ryan couldn't believe his own eyes. "Yet it's all true." Michael flexed his inhuman muscles, again causing his cock to bounce back up to his pecs and slap against them with an audible rhythm. "Man..." Ryan stood up on his feet again and shivering as he started stepping towards the red glowing line. "That's right. Come here and feel the power, Ryan." Michael struck a most-muscular pose, flexing so hard his entire frame quivered. As Ryan stepped over the line, he felt an overwhelming sensation of power as his muscles just spontaneously and very quickly blew up right to the 6 "6" mark and 380 lbs, but slowly enough for him to feel the sudden growth. He had already tossed his clothes to the ground, which now were way too small for his new size. "Come on, I'll show you the city." Michael said as he laid a hand on Ryan's cannonball shoulder. Ryan smiled, feeling the shock slowly go away, but little did he know that this was only the beginning.

Michael shrunk down to Ryan's size before the two wandered off to the city. Magically they reached the city within a minute of surprisingly energizing walking, finding the city crawling with people who were inhumanely muscled regardless of their race. Humans, furries, elves, dwarves, and gnomes alike. The shortest were at 6 "6" and 290 lbs, and the tallest went as high as 12 "0" and 2500 lbs. "And the best thing is!" Michael began, "You can walk around nude or have sex on the street and no one would give a shit!" "I'd be damned." Ryan gasped. Michael grinned even more, turning towards Ryan and seizing him by his shoulders, "Do you realize what this means?" "Umm..." Ryan felt a bit unsure. "Not only has my ambition come true, but I will also be able to share this with Viktor!" Michael repeated what sounded like a vow he had made since his birth. "He'll be thrilled, I'm sure." Ryan smiled. Just then, Ryan's mobile phone rang from where it was magically clinging onto his right-side waist. "Don't tell him anything about this!" Michael hurried before Ryan answered. As the wolf answered the call, a ridiculously nerdy voice spoke from the other end, "Hey, Ryan. I saw your note that you were leaving for a meeting or something. While you're out, could you pick up a copy of ‘Metal Gear Solid 4’ for me?" "Yeah, sure, Vik. MGS4 it is. Would that be for your PS2 console?" Ryan replied. "The PS3, dumbass..." Viktor's rather easily annoyed attitude sparked again. "Just kidding, you know that." Ryan giggled. "I got that covered already." Michael silently mouthed words to Ryan. "See ya later, Vik. Have fun." Ryan finished and hung up.

Michael pointed down the road, into a nearby intersection; "Down two blocks and one to the right is my new house, conveniently close to the beach." "Nice." Ryan grinned. He noticed how a male fox had been staring at him while he stood there. Ryan felt a bit embarrassed and blushed. "Why ya blushing for? You've seen me and Viktor in the nude before." Michael gave Ryan a light tap on his shoulder before he started on the sidewalk to his house. "I dunno..." Ryan replied. "It felt... Special." "Good news, you can have sex without even asking anyone their name." Michael explained more as the two walked down the crowded streets of hyper-muscular titans with heavy traffic rushing everywhere. "I don't want that. I want to know him first. There are other things in this world than just sex, Mike." Ryan replied, feeling a bit annoyed. The crowds of people were majorly dressed, some were wearing little clothing and some didn't wear anything at all. "I know that, Ryan. But the laws permit this here." Michael added hastily. "That's good for those who want it then. But I'm not like that." Ryan said. "I hear ya." finished Michael. "Down this block." Michael turned to the right and continued for a little while. It didn't take long before the two were stopped by a human about inches taller than them and wearing a large white cape and boxers, with white hair and even white hands and feet, even with a white shape of a heart on his chest. "Excuse me, are you Michael Valentine and Ryan Lee?" The human began. "Yeah." Ryan replied. "That's me. Can I help you?" Michael answered. "There has been a misunderstanding when you purchased this house, up there." The human looked up at the 25-some story building, at a specific floor. "The seller was actually having a lone house for sale, not an appartment." "Ok? How did this happen?" Michael questioned. "See, there was an error in your transaction and the sales details. You were meaning to buy the house over at the rows there, right?" The officer pointed towards a lone block of houses, one of them resembling Michael's house back in LA. "Hey, yeah, I WAS going for that one. How did you know?" Michael was getting more and more curious over this. "We corrected the transaction and have compensated with a complete transfer from your place back in LA and to the house over there, free of charge." The officer finished up. "Great! Where was it again, you said?" Michael asked again. "Over there, by the beach and those rows of other houses there." The officer directed Michael towards where his actual house was located. "Thank you, officer." Michael shook hands with the human, who then left the two and walked off into the distance. "Who was that? He seemed familiar somehow..." Ryan asked his friend. Michael paused with a squirrelly gaze locked on the ground in confusion, "I think that was a paladin."
"Hmm... yeah. He looked like one. Anyway, let's go to your flat." Ryan murrmurred.

Five minutes later, the two arrived at the newly purchased house. The rows of houses were located on a hill that ascended up to a small mountain that would give you a respectable view of the city and the tollhouse where Michael and Ryan met up. Michael took note that the house was built in wood, not in stone or iron as many official buildings in the city was. He dismissed the thought and opened the door, coming to an interior that was completely identical to his house in LA down to every detail; it was only missing their personal possessions. Things such as furniture and that were located on the millimeter like in his LA house. "Wow, this looks exactly like your joint in LA." Ryan said while running a hand through his long hair. "Those mages never cease to amaze me." Michael shook his head a little bit. There was only one detail that separated this house from the one in LA: The entire house itself was way bigger, longer and wider, but otherwise identical. Apparently to accommodate the inhabitants' muscles and whenever they would decide to grow themselves at any time thanks to the mysterious magic that surrounded the city. Inside the entrance hall, there was a staff leaning against a closet meant to carry outdoor wear. It had a noticeable symbol of a portal engraved into it. "So, what now?" Ryan asked. "You ask that after not even testing yourself?" Michael wheezed into a stupid giggle. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet, man." Ryan replied. "What do you mean? I was referring to your strength of course." Michael flexed his arms, feeling the immense power resting within him. "Fuck that. That's not what I meant." Ryan replied, feeling annoyed. "Oh I see, it's your cock, right?" Michael guessed again. "My cock is alright, man. It's just that..." Ryan paused. "I've been thinking about that fox downtown ever since we got here."

"Did I hear my name be called?" The fox suddenly showed up from behind the corner of Michael's new house. "You followed us here?" Ryan asked. "Umm..." the fox looked down. "Kinda..." "What's your name?" Ryan asked. "My name's Shadow. Shadow Farlane." the fox replied, smiling. "Michael Valentine, pleasure to meet you." Michael extended a hand to Shadow. Shadow shook the hand and then turned to Ryan, who blushed. "Umm... Ryan..." Ryan muttered. "Don't you have a last name too?" the fox giggled. Ryan blushed even more and sighed deeply. "I'm Ryan Lee." "Oh! You're Ryan Lee? The rock star?" Shadow stepped back a bit. "Hehe yeah." Ryan smiled. "I have all your CD's! I'm probably one of your biggest fans!" the young fox exclaimed enthusiastically. "I can see that." Michael remarked upon Shadow's haircut matching Ryan's. Suddenly and abruptly, Shadow began giving Ryan a long and deep kiss, at first Ryan was surprised, but slowly he began moaning and holding an arm around the fox, kissing back. Michael idled next to the two titans and watched them kiss, oblivious to the bystander. "Mmmmmm..." Ryan murrmurred, closing his eyes. By now Michael was silently fapping his cock to the sight of the two titans kissing and groping each other like possessed. Precum had already started running down his behemoth and even dripped to the ground and made a puddle. Then Shadow started lying down on his back, taking his clothes off and revealing his large cock. As he took his clothes off, he buffed up to become even bigger. For some reason Ryan kept his relatively smaller size and then started caressing the fox' luscious body, taking in his male scent and smiling. "Aaah yeah, feel the power..." Michael moaned to himself, feeling his inhuman orgasm build up within his crotch. The two lovers kissed passionately, their tongues dancing with each other as Ryan positioned his asshole over Shadow's huge cock. Then he lowered himself on it, feeling it glide into him with ease since it was already completely wet with precum. "Ooooh shiiiit!!!" Michael burst into the orgasm of his life, making a small river of cum that slowly crawled down into the countless storm drains around the street.

Ryan moaned loudly as he moved his ass up and down Shadow's meat, riding him fast and hard, Shadow moaning as well, precumming into Ryan's tight ass. Michael panted heavily there he was on all fours on the ground, feeling the euphoric sensation of dominance wash over him like intoxicating alcohol. Ryan jacked his cock fast as well as he rode Shadow's pulsing member, moaning in passionate pleasure, then Shadow grabbed Ryan's hips tightly as he pushed all of his length into the wolf, roaring out loud and shooting a volcanic amount of cum into Ryan's beautiful body. It was such a large load that a lot of it came back out, running down Shadow's crotch and thighs. Ryan climaxed as well, covering Shadow's chest with huge loads of his own wolfcum. "Wonderful... Isn't it?" Michael said between two heavy breaths. Ryan pulled off Shadow's throbbing member and collapsed on the fox' chest, panting heavily. "Michael... can Shadow stay with us?" Ryan asked after a while. "Sure, but we gotta take it slow when introducing Viktor." answered Michael. Shadow smiled as he flexes his god-like muscles. "I've never met a fanboy bigger than me before." Ryan giggled as he shrunk down to his normal size. "Glad to be the first one." Shadow smiled.

"Let's get some clothes and get back to LA, shall we?" Michael butted in as he walked into the new house. The three fetched some clothes from the master bedroom. After that was done, Michael picked up the staff from the entrance hall and used it to invoke a portal to his home in LA. Shadow and Ryan kissed. "Fuck... I've never met a fan who's fucked me before." Ryan giggled. "I'm happy to be the first." Shadow smiled. "Come on." Michael urged before stepping through the portal. "Yeah." Ryan nodded and followed through.

Seconds after the three had returned to LA, the muscle-growing effects from that curious city wore off and the three shrank back to their normal sizes rather quickly. "Man... Performing a rock concert in that town... the band members would be fucking thrilled." Ryan was thinking of the possibilities. "Yo, Mike?" Viktor's voice suddenly called out from his room upstairs. "Yeah?" answered Michael. "Get up here." "You two might wanna get some sleep, it's 10:41 right now." Michael whispered to Ryan and walked up the stairs to Viktor's room. "Alright. Follow me, Shadow." Ryan brought his fox lover into the bedroom. "What's up, Vik?" Michael slipped through the door to the young fox' room. He was playing "Final Fantasy X" on his PS2 console, the screen was displaying a grid with the portrait of a blue lion named "Kimahri" underneath it, and an infobox covering the lower part of the screen showed a list of stats, the one standing out among them was "Strength" measured at "225". Viktor looked up from his bed over at Michael and beckoned him over. Just as Michael sat down, Viktor sighed deeply and began, "Do you still remember what I have wished for since birth?" "Yeah I do, what about it?" Michael looked innocently at his younger brother. Viktor gazed at the screen, using a laser pointer to point out the "Strength" stats on the screen, "I wish I had that much strength so badly I can taste it..." he spoke with an utterly sorrowful tone. "Viktor..." Michael began, but Viktor didn't let him finish, "I've been diagnosed with myostatin hypertrophy, and just because of that, my dream will never ever come true. Why did it have to happen to me, Mike?" The teenager looked up at his brother with tearful eyes. Suddenly Ryan and Shadow were standing outside Viktor's room, eavesdropping on the conversation. "Viktor, I know your condition. But hey, look at me, I'm still an amateur lifter, I have yet to achieve the 190 lbs mark." Michael tried to comfort Viktor. But that didn't help much, as Viktor began stroking Michael's natural albeit small abs and pecs, "To even have as little as you do. I would give anything to taste the sensation of real power." by now the young fox had broken down completely and was hugging his older brother, crying silently to himself. Michael hugged back of course and patted his brother on his back, "There there, your nightmare will come to an end very soon. Very soon..." Shadow wiped his cheek as a tear had escaped his eye. "Oh Light will I ever live to feel it?" Viktor sobbed audibly, still wrapped around his brother with hopeless sorrow. "I know just how it feels to be weak, Viktor..." Michael was shedding his own share of tears trying to comfort his ambitious younger sibling. Shadow was in Ryan’s arms as the situation was too much for him. He broke into silent tears just like Michael and Viktor. "Ooooh, Light, I will give anything, just please let me taste the power of muscles!" hooted Viktor in Michael's warm embrace. Michael didn't say anything, but a grin had spread around his face without Viktor knowing. He winked at the two lovers just outside the door, before he went back to comforting Viktor. "Everything's gonna be kickass tomorrow, on your birthday. Wanna play the night away with Final Fight to ease your nerves, little comrade?" Michael tried to make Viktor forget about his ambition for a little while, "You can be Haggar and I'll be Cody, aye?" "Ok..." Viktor said back. He reached for a pile of CDs just next to his PS2, pulling out a burned CD labeled "Final Fight Arcade", before swapping the games in his console. Chiptune music blared from the speakers as the two picked up the PS2 controllers and picked their characters, before they started playing their favorite multiplayer game ever. Shadow and Ryan silently walked into the room. "Wait, what music do you want?" Michael asked before hitting the Start button. "We can do for the CD version." Viktor replied, adjusting the BGM settings in the game to "FF-CD". "Oh hey." Viktor said in surprise as he saw Ryan and Shadow enter. "Hi, Vik." Ryan smiled. "Viktor, this is Shadow, we met him over at my new house in Florida." Michael introduced the newcomer. "I'm a fan of Ryan." Shadow added. "Me too." Viktor nodded to Shadow's statement.

"Wanna watch us play this?" Michael invited the two lovers, before mouthing the words, "Say yes." behind Viktor so he couldn't see it. "Yeah, sure." Ryan nodded. Shadow smiled. A "Select"-tune started playing as the game displayed the three protagonist characters of the game, a ninja named Guy, a fighter named Cody, and a wrestler named Haggar. Michael highlighted and picked Cody while Viktor picked Haggar. Then the game faded with the map of "METRO CITY" showing, flashing the "SLUMS" area at the left-most part of it. Two thugs kicked barrels into a barricade they had set up, with an oversized Caribbean gangster with a teenage girl in his arms laughing at the two vigilantes before wandering off-screen. Shouts were heard as the two destroyed the barricades and Michael and Viktor started playing the game, punching and kicking their way through never-ending waves of criminals. "Remember this game. Used to be popular in the arcades when I was younger." Ryan spoke as he watched the brothers play. "You can play it again when we move to the new house." said Michael as his character Cody threw a biker over his shoulder and into a cluster of other goons, with Viktor timing the move with a piledriver from his character Haggar into the enemies just as they got up. The music was street-esque, but changed to jazz as the two entered an underground warehouse. "Remember to piledrive those!" Michael suddenly warned. "I got'em." Viktor said confidently, grabbing a goon in the game and piledriving him into two others while Michael was breaking a cargo crate and two wooden barrels to reveal a metal pipe and two knives under them. "Guoh!" "Kyah!" "Hiohh!" A diverse range of shouts and yells could be heard from the game, mixed with wood getting broken, goons being thrown around and punches being delivered. "Remember, food behind those tires there." Viktor pointed to some tires sitting in the background as he crushed a barrel revealing a huge barbeque steak on raised bones. Michael had gotten the chicken swap of the same object, "Alright, now let's kick Damnd's ass!" Michael grinned widely after he had delivered three knee strikes to a yellow-jacketed punk in blue named "J" in-game. Then when they had approached two huge brown doors, the Caribbean boss broke out and laughed at the two vigilantes. "Eat this!!" Viktor shouted at the screen and punched the huge man twice, before grabbing him and gave him two head butts and then piledrove him into the ground, draining away an insane amount of vitality from the villain. Then the thug somersaulted over to a wall section and whistled for his underlings to take over, summoning a knifeman and a goon from the hideout and two female transvestites from the left side of the screen. "Yeah!" Ryan cheered.

After a bit of brawling with underlings twice, Viktor finally delivered the deathblow with a final piledriver move, to the sound of a loud "Guoh!" from the villain named "Damnd". Then the game played a little fanfare as huge letters screamed, "ROUND 1 CLEAR!!" and directed the vigilantes into a subway. "Nice going, guys." Shadow smiled. "Undefeated champions of Metro City!" Viktor and Michael called out and the two brothers high-fived each other in victory. The music changed to underground-esque rock as the vigilantes brawled their way through crowds of thugs in a subway. "Let's kick some ass now." Ryan cheered. Surprisingly Ryan timed it just right as Michael and Viktor entered the train that had arrived in the subway. "Ok, Mike, you go on domino'ing them to the right while I keep the left ones busy." Viktor briefed on the battle tactics. "You got it, Mayor Haggar." answered Michael as he started throwing goons to the right constantly, domino'ing them non-stop, while Viktor was pulverizing the enemy smart enough to flank them.

A long time passed, and the two brothers made it to "ROUND 4", or the more appropriately named "Industrial Area" in the game. By now the music had changed to generic band rock. Shadow was lying in Ryan's lap on the floor as they were watching the screen. "Remember, keep away from the flames." Michael reminded himself and Viktor. "Just stay to the far right, they don't reach there." replied Viktor. "Doo do-do-do doo-do-do, doo doo-doo doo doooooo..." Viktor subtly sang to himself, before the two fox brothers sang aloud, "We are vigilantes here, in Metro City's Industrial AREA!! Rock'n roll all niiiiiight!!" in rhythm with the energetic rock tune played in the background. Apparently the two had wrote this song for themselves and was not intended for publicizing at all. "Hehe, nice going, guys." Ryan smiled. "Fightin', brawlin', punch and a kick! We deliver Justice to every diiiiick! Here and there and everywheeeeere!!" The two went on as they effortlessly plowed through the enemy criminals on a metallic grill with flames bursting from the molten metal underneath. Ryan was air-guitaring to the tune. By now Viktor's mood was deteriorating again. He was mesmerized by his chosen character Haggar, the 6 "8" tall and 289 lbs wrestling champion effortlessly piledriving and suplexing the enemy around like they were ragged dolls. "Hey, Vik. I think you'll like the new place." Ryan said.

"No no no!" Michael mouthed to Ryan, determined to not let Viktor know about his birthday gift. "Oh, look who's enjoying themselves." Ryan smiled as he saw Shadow sleeping in his lap. "Did he fall asleep?" Michael tried to divert the suspicion away from his planned birthday gift. "Yeah... He's so cute." Ryan sighed happily. Viktor whimpered a little, feeling aroused from playing the strongest character in Final Fight, yet remembering his diagnosis. The moment he did a piledriver on the heaviest type of enemy under the "underlings" category (named "Andore"), he felt his erection strain in his boxers. Ryan noticed the bulge and smiled to himself. "... I'm too horny to play anymore..." Viktor said after a while of hesitating. "I noticed." Ryan giggled. "Out now, please." Michael mouthed to Ryan again as Viktor turned off the PS2. Ryan carried Shadow to his bedroom, laying him down on the bed and stroking his hair before he went back up to Viktor's room.

Thereafter, he eased himself into a crouching posture again and spied on the two fox brothers stripping themselves completely of their clothes. Then Michael lied down in Viktor's bed, with Viktor sitting on top of him on his thighs and looking down on him. "What are they up to now?" Ryan thought to himself. "I've got a grand gift for your birthday tomorrow." Michael smiled at his younger brother, the two holding hands and just staring at each other. "I won't ask. But please, make my pain fade." Viktor begged Michael. Then Michael offered his hands, letting Viktor cross them and "pin him down". "Oh shit, I'm powerless! I'm doomed!" Michael faked a panicked expression on his face, both his and Viktor's cocks becoming erect by their little sexual play. Ryan felt the urge to put his hands into his pants, but as he did, it became harder to balance himself and he tried to support himself on the door handle, causing the door to open and the young rock star stumbled into the room with a hand in his pants and a confused look on his face. Michael and Viktor stared at Ryan with legitimate surprised looks. "Ryan too seeks to test your dominance, Viktor!" Michael tried to make the little intrusion seem like it was planned, as it wasn't too seldom the three actually played this little sexual game. "Hehehe..." Ryan smiled, still with his right hand in his pants. Ryan unzipped his pants and took them off before he sneaked up behind Viktor and groped his upper body from behind, smiling. "Oooohhh..." Viktor moaned with sexual arousal, fantasizing in his mind's eye being a god of muscles being worshipped by other gods, though considerably smaller than him. "That feels good yeah?" Ryan whispered into Viktor's ear as he continued to grope the young fox. "Oohh yeeeaaahh..." Viktor was completely lost in his fantasy, his cock throbbing with lust. Michael didn't hesitate a second and started giving his younger brother a handjob, beginning by surrounding the base of his dick with his index finger and thumb to give Viktor a real feeling that his dick was bigger. A trick he had learned from a website. Viktor moaned even more, flexing his arms compulsively while Ryan seductively nommed and licked Viktor's neck. Viktor felt so hot he was ready to cum anytime, and Michael wasn't showing any signs of slowing his handjob down. "You've got to be the sexiest God ever." Ryan whispered to Viktor. Just there. That very statement seemed to freeze time for Viktor as he jerked his eyes open and stared into the ceiling, momentarily hallucinating about invincibility as he came, squirting onto Michael's pecs and abs. "Oh the strength!!" Michael called out, engulfing his younger brother's orgasming cock the second he came. Ryan leaned over to Michael and rubbed a finger to his chest, sampling some of the cum and slowly licking it off his finger. Viktor panted heavily, still in the double-biceps pose and lost in his world of being a God of strength. Ryan kept on caressing Viktor's chest. "Godstrength..." A tear rolled down Viktor's cheeks again, before he fell over on top of Michael and fell asleep with Michael's arms wrapped around him. Ryan walked out of the bed and got his pants back on. "See ya two tomorrow. Sweet dreams." He whispered. Viktor dreamt sweetly of being a real musclegod all throughout the night, being worshipped by Michael and Ryan who were just a little smaller than himself.

The next morning, Ryan and Shadow were lying together in their bedroom. Shadow slowly woke up and smiled as he found himself in Ryan's arms. "Good morning, love." he whispered. Ryan opened his eyes and smiled back, giving Shadow an affectionate kiss. "Let's get dressed, eh?" Ryan suggested. Shadow nodded and both got out of bed, putting on their clothes. Ryan didn't put on a shirt though, deliberately deciding to show off his muscular torso. In Viktor's room, the two brothers were still asleep. Michael had managed to carefully roll Viktor over so he could get out of the bedroom and get dressed again, silently hurrying down to Ryan's bedroom. "He's still sleepin'. Everything is going exactly as planned." Michael said with a hushed voice. "Hehe, great." Ryan smiled as he put on a leather jacket over his naked upper body. "You're making me so horny, Ryan..." Shadow moaned as he caressed Ryan's pecs. "Well, we'll do something about that later, eh?" Ryan stroke Shadow's cheek. Michael tried to get the attention again, "We'll give him silent transport to the border of Muscle City, and then we'll give him a birthday he'll never forget!" "He'll be thrilled beyond comprehension." Ryan smiled. "Above and beyond!" Michael grinned happily almost to the point of jumping up and down with excitement. "I'm starving. Let's grab something to eat." Ryan said as he stretched, yawning deeply. "We'll grab some jumbo pizzas in Muscle City." Michael said before he tiptoed hastily up the stairs again to Viktor's room. "Get the staff!" He whispered over the railings. Ryan picked up the staff. Then Michael came down the stairs with Viktor still soundly asleep in his arms. "Ok now invoke it and our inventory will be moved to the new house. We're going to the border to introduce Viktor to his new life." He had a rather deviant grin on his face. Then Ryan invoked the staff, creating a largely silent Arcane whirlwind that swallowed the entire inventory in the house and teleported them into the new house, in exactly the same locations on the centimeter. At the same time, the four were teleported to just outside the border of Muscle City, the one closest to the new house.

Michael gently put Viktor down just a few feet away from the red line, making sure not to make too much noise. He made a silencing gesture at Ryan and Shadow, beckoning them to hide behind the tollhouse. Then he snuck up on Viktor again, and just as Viktor twitched awake, he whispered in his younger brother’s ear, "Happy birthday, juggernaut..." then dashed behind the tollhouse again. "Uh? What?" Viktor felt overwhelmed when he awoke to completely unfamiliar terrain. He had no clue where he had ended up and thought he was still dreaming. He stood up, looking around wearing only a green shirt and blue jeans without underwear. Michael giggled silently to himself behind the tollhouse, stepping behind the border and growing back to 6 "6" and 300 lbs.

"Mike?" Viktor called out for his brother. "Ryan?" He tried for his brother's friend. "Must be a birthday prank or something..." The young fox assumed. "Godamnit, I wish I was at least 5 "10" tall and 250 lbs!" He said to himself after stepping over the red line. Then he was overcome by a strange sensation. He spread his legs to keep his balance, before he felt himself grow downright bigger. Right in front of his eyes, he saw himself stretch higher and higher, feeling his body mass expand and grow larger and larger, ripping up his clothes in the process. Ryan watched from behind the tollhouse, smiling and sighing happily. "AH!!" Viktor gasped, almost falling over in shock over his sudden growth. "What the hell happened?!" Viktor was almost ready to faint over the extreme shock that was going through him. "Now!" Michael whispered and yanked Ryan and Shadow with him behind the border, growing them as well before telling them to walk slowly out from behind the tollhouse. "Welcome, Viktor." Michael greeted the new titan in the nude. "Wha-?!" Viktor was even more taken aback by the giants that stood before him. "Surprise!" Ryan giggled. "No way, this can't be real, it must be a dream!" Viktor refused to believe the new reality around him and plugged his nose and tried to breathe through it repeatedly in an attempt to see if he was dreaming or not. "You're awake, and your wish is fulfilled now." said Michael as he approached Viktor and laid his meaty hands on Viktor's rocky shoulders. "What is this all about? Is this a prank or something?" Viktor still couldn't believe what was going on. "You're not wearing a muscle suit, you ARE muscular." Michael assured his brother as he swept his hand over Viktor's chest and arms, verifying it was his fur, his skin, and indeed his muscles. "Hehe, you're a god now, Vik." Ryan was smiling from ear to ear.

Viktor groped himself, still in disbelief over the sudden yet intoxicating growth that had occurred. "This is just insane! I'm not dreaming?!" The young fox was hopelessly lost in confusion, even fear. "I know it sounds fucked up, but you ARE awake, you aren't dreaming and this is reality as we know it." Michael tried to calm his panicking brother down. "Uhh, ok..." Viktor took a few deep breaths and finally calmed his mind. "Come, I'll show you to the new house." said Michael and led Viktor along with him. "Hehe, this is gonna be great." Ryan thought to himself. The four strolled over to Michael's new house. The minute they had come to the front door, Viktor couldn't help but stare at it. "Hey wait, this looks exactly like your house in LA, but..." "But what?" Michael interrupted, to which Viktor continued, "It's way bigger than I remember it." "Of course, that is to accommodate your new size, man!" Michael added with a cheery mood, patting the young fox' pecs. Shadow giggled. Viktor groaned a little, still needing time to get accustomed to his inhuman build for his age. "Since there's nothing new here, why don't we take a trip to the beach?" Michael suggested. "What? While wearing nothing?" Viktor exclaimed in shock, remarking on the fact that none of the four were wearing any clothes at all. "It's ok, in Muscle City, no one gives a shit if you're nude or not." explained the older fox. "Yep, it's paradise." Ryan grinned. "Uhh... Really?" Viktor couldn't believe what he was hearing. A city crowded with nude people? It wasn't hard to imagine, but the thought of it just grossed him out. "Well, I myself prefer to be my usual size and just wear my usual clothes. I'm not as fond of this muscle thing as your brother." Ryan admitted. Viktor ignored Ryan's statement and just looked over at where the beach was, a good while of walking from here. Today the beach wasn't particularly crowded, but there were groups of people down there. Some were playing volleyball, others had gone for a swim, and a few of the couples still on the beach were having sex, but that was hard to see for the distance.

"I think I will take Shadow down to the beach for a while. Maybe you guys will join us?" Ryan invited the brothers. "We'll join you in a bit, you go on ahead." said Michael before he led Viktor on into the downtown area. Ryan and Shadow headed to the beach. Michael and Viktor reached a big cement staircase that went down onto the nude beach below them. Behind them was the city downtown area. "Ok, Vik." Michael began, pointing to a sign next to the stairs, "See it says, 'Nude beach - All clothes are to be removed beyond this point.'?" "Yeah, but I'm not comfortable being nude in public, you know that." Viktor whimpered. "Hey man." Michael faced his brother, "Listen. This entire city allows you to stroll around naked wherever you go in the streets. For us guys, you can have an erection in public and no one would care." Viktor just looked onto the ground, instead gazing upon his pecs because of their inhuman sizes. Then he looked up at Michael again, "But I'm not bigger than anyone down there. What if they kick my ass like I had to be in elementary?" "Vik." Michael held onto his younger brother by his shoulders, "Look at yourself. You're a titan, you are invincible." Viktor loosely groped his torso muscles, feeling the infinite density of his mass. Michael went on, "You can grow and shrink as you want, and there's no one out there who can fuck with you. You are untouchable, Viktor." "Umm... Ok..." Viktor hesitated, with Michael explaining further, "Grow yourself by about three inches and 50 lbs, you'll see for yourself." "Ok..." The young fox was still reluctant, but then he concentrated on the thought, "Add 3 inches and 50 lbs", chanting it in his mind. But merely the first time he thought about that, he felt himself grow a little larger. "Whoa!" He said with legitimate surprise. "See?" Michael felt Viktor's growth with his hands. Viktor just stared at his even bigger frame, though still smaller than Michael. "Man, I need to lie down for a minute so I can get used to this, but what about my dick?" Viktor was just about to grab the meaty cable of a cock hanging between his huge thighs, but Michael stopped him, "No need to fap. You are in complete and total control of your dick too, you can will it hard and stay hard as long you want it too." "Emm... Ok..." Viktor hesitated again, but then brought himself to gaze down on his lifeless dick, and simply willed it hard. Then he could see it swell before his eyes, without even needing to be aroused, throb upwards until it reached his pecs and slapped hard against them, which in turn really aroused him significantly. "Ooohhh..." Viktor moaned a bit, caressing his godlike member slowly, already squirting precum like a fountain. "You also control when and how hard you wanna cum." Michael explained the final details of Viktor's capabilities. "Ok, let's go down to the beach now, shall we?" The younger fox stammered forth. Michael nodded, and let Viktor step down first before following right behind him.

Coming to the bottom of the staircase, they looked around for Ryan and Shadow, but couldn't find them anywhere. Michael remembered there was a bar nearby, but he wanted for Viktor to rest a little so he faced his brother and said, "I got a spot reserved for us right over there. You go lie down for a bit while I go find Ryan." "Ok." said Viktor and nodded, before he walked over to a relatively close spot where three towels and umbrellas were placed, and lied down on the towel in the middle. The moment he lied down and put his hands behind his head, he could really feel his still unfamiliar mass much more than previously. His pecs were abnormally close to his chin, and his cock was even slapping against them. On top of that, he felt like he was made out of indestructible steel.

Michael had reached the bar, and looked around among the crowds of muscular titans to find Ryan and Shadow. He spotted them by the counter. Shadow was sitting beside Ryan while the rock star was talking with two very attractive female foxes. They were both most likely in their early 20's. Michael walked over to them and sat down next to Ryan, who spotted him and grinned. "My ladies, let me introduce you to Michael." Ryan said. "Oooh..." the first one smiled, eyeing Michael up and down. "Michael, meet Silitha and Diana." Said Ryan. "Pleasure to meet ya." Michael nodded at the two vixens. The girls giggled. "Silitha and Diana here are feeling rather lonely for the evening. I told them that you and your brother would love to take them out for the rest of the day." Ryan explained and gave Michael a wink. Alarm bells went off in Michael's head. "Viktor needs time to get accustomed to this place. He's still shocked." He said with a serious face at Ryan. "I'm sure Viktor could use some other company than yours. I'll tell the girls to take it easy on him." Ryan replied in a low voice. "He doesn't even know that girls are affected too. He could end up getting traumatized." Michael whispered. "I said, we'll just ask the girls to take it easy on Vik." Ryan repeated. "It won't work. You know he's had fucked up misfortune with girls in the past." Michael was getting irritated the more Ryan insisted on his proposition. "Then don't you think this could help him build up some confidence?" Ryan asked. Shadow sighed, sipping a glass of vanilla coke. "If he saw them now, he'd be in shock for the rest of his life. He needs more time." Michael repeated. "Listen, I have two lovely girls here who are in for some action, and I thought I might do you two a favor. I really think this could help Viktor a lot. He needs to experience something else than your bedroom play!" Ryan was beginning to get frustrated. "So you want him to be hospitalized forever?!" Michael accidentally raised his voice enough to steal the attention in the bar. "Are you girls here tomorrow? I think we aren't quite ready for you yet." Ryan sighed as he faced the two vixens. "Sure, here's our address." the girls smiled, handing a note to Ryan. He grinned. "Far out." he said. "Thank The Light they're still open. Thank you for understanding this, Ryan." Michael patted Ryan's shoulder before he left the bar to check on Viktor. "As long as he's ready to score tomorrow." Ryan said, taking a sip of his Pepsi can. "He'll be ready." Michael said his last words just before leaving the bar. After a bit of walking, Michael found Viktor at the spot he had reserved for himself. It wasn't until he lied down on his towel and looked over at his younger brother that he realized that he had fallen asleep, and his cock had softened and was lying limp against his abs. "Hmhm." Michael chuckled to himself and rolled over to his right side, watching Viktor sleep peacefully. His younger brother's chest was growing and shrinking alot with every breath, which consequently aroused Michael a bit, but he ignored his growing sexual lust and continued to watch his sleeping brother. Ryan and Shadow came over after a few minutes, sitting down next to the brothers. Michael made a silencing gesture at his two friends, signaling for them to be quiet so as to not wake Viktor up. Ryan nodded, lying down as well, holding around Shadow. Michael just kept looking at his younger brother, almost as though he was hypnotized by Viktor's musculature. "He's quite beautiful, isn't he?" Ryan whispered to Michael. "I'm so happy for him." Michael whispered back, with a very wide smile on his face. Ryan smiled as well.

A moment after, Viktor yawned and stretched his limbs, flexing hard before actually waking up to see Michael, Ryan and Shadow lying down next to him. "Oh hey." "Hey, Viktor, see that boulder over there?" Michael pointed to a giant boulder that had washed up on the shore next to a small rocky formation on the beach. "What about it?" Viktor had to stare a little before he saw a dozen holes bored through the boulder. Michael merely glanced at the boulder and then flexed his cock and pecs at Viktor, giving him the hint that he should go over to the boulder and test his strength. "Ok..." Viktor hesitated a little before he got up and walked over to the boulder. The boulder was like a supersized ball, and it was full of holes everywhere, some of them reeked of semen. He spread his arms out and tried to hug the boulder as far as he could, and with just a bit of strain, LIFTED the boulder up and over his head and held it there effortlessly! Ryan applauded Viktor. "Nice!" Poor Viktor was shocked beyond comprehension. He could feel a weird sensation of infinite strength surge through him as he held the boulder there. He just stared at the boulder, and then at his arms. His eyes were wide with shock, and fell back a few steps, almost bumping into Michael who had approached him. He felt his grip weaken and the boulder was dropping to the ground, but he flexed his arms as much as he could, stopping the boulder at a perfect horizontal angle. A sudden "BRRRR!!" noise caught his attention and he stared at where it came from: His pecs. He stared at them, and he saw that the boulder for some reason fit snugly into them. He put the boulder down for a minute, and was shocked yet again to see that he had made two hollow imprints on the boulder. Michael hugged his brother from behind, groping his pecs a little in the process and whispered into his ears, "Did you feel it?" "Uhhh..." Viktor moaned with sexual arousal, again feeling that surge of strength within him. Ryan had begun stroking his cock in his pants without noticing it. Shadow giggled as he saw Ryan's hand lost into his jeans. "Go ahead, do what you've always wanted to do..." Michael still whispered into Viktor's ears, moving his hands downwards to his younger brother's crotch and caressed the base of his cock. "Ooooohhhh..." Viktor moaned a little more, feeling his cock bounce up to monster-size and slap against his pecs again. "You're pretty hot, Vik." Ryan said. Viktor was panting heavily with arousal, unable to resist the temptation anymore. He completely submitted to his lust, grabbed the boulder again, willed his cock to grow as wide as his chest, and then drilled his cock clean through the boulder. "BRRRR!!!" went the boulder and got split in two halves, and Viktor erupted into a volcanic orgasm. He hugged his cock tightly and felt himself shoot cum with volcanic pressure, making a gigantic discolored spot in the water. "Woah!" Ryan gasped. Viktor couldn't even make a sound. After half a minute of continual orgasming into the seawater on his knees and maintaining a flex all over his body, he fell over onto his back and panted heavily, on the verge of passing out. Michael of course stumbled over with his younger brother, hugging him as the two lied down in the warm sand. Shadow and Ryan had begun kissing passionately. Viktor was panting and wheezing loudly, euphoric beyond all other moments of joy he had ever felt. Not even that one time he had managed to strip Marquis Elmdor of his Genji gear in Final Fantasy Tactics, or the time he had played through Kingsley's Adventure could compare to this happiness he was going through there and now. "Ryan... I've been lusting for you all day..." Shadow moaned, stroking Ryan's chest. "We better do something about that then." Ryan replied, starting to give Shadow oral sex. "Am I... Still... Awake...?" Viktor asked his brother between heavy breaths. "Yes. You are invincible, Viktor." Michael whispered and groped Viktor's muscles again. Shadow started letting out loud moans as Ryan had started sending him closer and closer to the edge as they lied together on the beach.

Michael had gone to pick up another nearby boulder, and then stood in front of Viktor who was still lying on his back in the sand. "What're... You gonna... Do with... That?" Viktor looked confused at Michael. "You are a God now, Viktor. Feel the power!" was all Michael said before he tossed the boulder at Viktor at such an angle that if he wasn't godlike as he was now, he'd be killed instantly. But Viktor could barely even react, before he again heard that "BRRR!!!" noise and observed the huge boulder become pulverized by his invulnerability. As Shadow saw that, he was sent way beyond the edge of orgasm and he filled Ryan's mouth with a river of cum. Viktor came again likewise, in fact he sploorted harder than last time, creating a pool of cum on a spot just behind him again. Ryan coughed. "Looks like it went down the wrong lane." he chuckled a bit. Shadow panted heavily, still letting out moans of pleasure. After five more seconds of continual orgasming, Viktor finally calmed down and was even closer to passing out on the beach, barely seeing his brother tower over him like a titan. "Come on, little bro. It's time to meet your girlfriend." said Michael and hoisted Viktor back to his feet.

A few minutes later, the friends found themselves outside Silitha and Diana's place. Ryan walked up to the front door and hit the doorbell. Some footsteps could be heard before the door opened and Silitha stood there. She was wearing nothing but panties and a t-shirt, smiling as she saw the guys. "You gals ready for some action?" Ryan asked. "Yeah, sure. Just let me get Di." Silitha replied. Half a minute later the girls came out of the house, wearing jackets and jeans. Their muscles showed under the tight fabric of their t-shirts, as well as their basketball-sized breasts. Michael chuckled, patting Viktor on his shoulder. But Viktor was staring as though he was looking the Grim Reaper in his face. "You must be Viktor." Silitha said, offering her hand to the young fox. "Ple... A... Egh..." Viktor stammered, his eyes locked on Silitha's divine breasts just protruding out under her tight shirt. Silitha giggled. "Like what you see?" "I..." Viktor blushed, his cock pulsing and throbbing against his pecs harder than ever. The vixen snuggled closer to Viktor, stroking his pecs. "I'm Silitha." she said. "V... V... Viktorrr..." The poor birthday child stammered, mindlessly letting his face bump into Silitha's breasts before groping them shamelessly, as though he was completely hypnotized by them. Silitha smiled, running her hand through Viktor's hair. Diana offered her hand to Michael. "I'm Diana. You must be Michael, right?" she asked. "That's me." Michael flexed his pecs proudly for Diana, not showing the slightest hint of being new to this. "Let's go, girls." Ryan grabbed Shadow's hand. "We have a long night ahead of us, and we better not be late." "Where are we going?" Silitha asked, still enjoying Viktor's attention to her boobs. "My place." Michael said, pulling Viktor back in order to snap him out of his trance. Silitha giggled softly. "Sounds good." Diana said, smiling. "What's gonna happen?" Viktor said after his mind came back to the real world (if you could call it real for that matter). "Wait and see, Vik." Michael grinned deviously as he guided Viktor and the others back to his house. Ryan took the jackets off the girls as they stepped into the house. "You're quite gentle for a rock star." Diana said. "Well, lovely girls like you deserve some extra attention." he said, smiling. "Most rock stars are so into themselves. Complete assholes." Silitha sighed. "That's why we like you, Lee. You're different." Diana said. Viktor couldn't help but stare at the goddesses continually, straining to take his eyes off them, feeling nervous like never before. "I'll get you vixens something to drink." Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen. Michael and Viktor seated themselves on the three-seat couch in the living room just as Ryan headed out the kitchen. Not until now did Michael bother to pay attention to the fact that he and Viktor were the only ones walking around with no clothes on, but in this city, no one cared about it, in fact it was encouraged a little bit by the media. Ryan came back with a plate, carrying glasses for everyone filled with various beverages. "I had a bottle of American whisky, but Jack stole it." Ryan sighed. "That's ok, we don't like whisky anyway." Diana said. "Jack does, apparently, although I've seen him mix it 50-50 with coke." Ryan said, sitting down in a chair. "Eeww..." Michael made a grossed face at Ryan. "Yeah." Ryan nodded.

"Anyway, what do you girls do?" Ryan asked. "I'm a model. You might've seen me in some magazines." Silitha said. "You do stuff outside Muscle City too?" Ryan asked, sipping to his glass. "Now and then." she replied. "I'm just working out at the gym." Diana said. "What about you, guys? We really don't know you yet." "Well." Michael began, "I'm Michael Valentine, this is my younger brother Viktor." "Where are you from?" Silitha asked. "Los Angeles." Michael answered. "We're from Detroit." Diana said. "Interesting." Michael added. "Maybe you girls want to see the house?" Ryan asked. "Maybe our bedroom would be of interest to you." he winked at them. Viktor winced when Ryan finished his sentence. "Hehe yeah. That sounds good." Silitha said, getting up from the couch. "I'm uhh..." Viktor began, but couldn't get himself to talk much. "Oh yeah." Michael interrupted, "It's Viktor's birthday today." "Oh!" Silitha exclaimed. "We better sing him a song then." Diana smiled. "Please d-don't." Viktor stammered. Haunting memories of his past birthdays returned to the front of his mind and he looked down, ending up staring into the cleavage between his pecs. "Aww..." Silitha said with compassion, leaning down and stroking Viktor's cheek. Viktor looked up at Silitha, observing the goddess vixen tower above him.. She looked to be 6 "7" tall, and he was 5 "13". "Excuse my brother, he's terribly shy." Michael excused Viktor's behavior. "He's cute." Diana smiled. Silitha began stroking her hands to Viktor's pecs. "Sexy too..." she almost moaned. Viktor blushed fiercely, looking at Michael as though he was begging his big brother to help him.

"Want me to show you where the bedrooms are?" Michael lightened up. "That sounds lovely..." Silitha smiled. "I'm so screwed..." Viktor whimpered in his thoughts. Michael poked Viktor before he rose up from the couch and guided Silitha to Viktor's bedroom. Once the three had reached the bedroom, Silitha smiled as she stepped inside. "Very nice room." she complimented. "T-thanks." Viktor stammered again. "It's kinda hot in here though." she sighed, starting to take off her tight t-shirt. Viktor's raging boner reacted even more to the sight of Silitha's basketball boobs bounce up and down audibly just as she flung off her shirt. She lied down on Viktor's bed, leaning back a bit. "Ehh..." Viktor began, absent-mindedly stroking his cock, "Did anyone bring any condoms?" "We don't need condoms." Michael explained, "You won't impregnate her if you don't want to." "Can any of you hunks help me get my jeans off? They're a bit tight." Silitha asked. Viktor gulped, before he firmly gripped Silitha's jeans at the top button and ripped her jeans off as you would a piece of paper. The jeans yielded without Viktor needing to strain too much, reminding him so much of that one "Tom & Jerry" episode he had watched countless times where Jerry had gained godlike strength and ripped a phonebook in half. That very scene flashed before his eyes just as he ripped Silitha's jeans in two, exposing her naked legs and musclepussy. Her cunt was leaking so much it created a pool of girlcum on the sheets in only a couple of seconds. She was breathing heavily and looking lustfully at Viktor, eyeing his boulder-pecs and throbbing muscles, his godlike cock as well. Viktor was more frightened than a mouse realizing its last seconds before it would be eaten by a predator. Silitha's sheer size intimidated him alot. "Remember." Michael stepped in, "You have control over yourself..." This calmed Viktor somewhat, and once he managed to compose himself, he willed himself to be as big as Silitha. Again he felt his muscles grow even bigger, all the way up to 6 "8" and 370 lbs of enormously enviable musculature. His cock had grown along proportionately as well, still slapping against his pecs and thicker than soda bottles, pulsing with power and leaking precum like a fountain. "Do you want me, Viktor?" Silitha moaned. "Fuck yeah..." Viktor stroke his cock compulsively, and then climbed into the bed that could fit two people (five, technically) and groped her inhuman muscles and poked them with his cock, kissing her continually. The two were completely lost in each others' muscular perfection.

At the same time, in Ryan's bedroom, Shadow had lied down on the bed, starting to take off his summer pants, letting his throbbing musclecock out into the air. Ryan walked over to the bed, leaning over the fox and kissing him on his stomach, moving up his chest, reaching his mouth, giving him a deep, passionate deep kiss, breathing heavily. "Ryan... please take me... take me like you've never taken me before..." he moaned, his cock leaking precum. Ryan felt aroused as he rubbed his hand to Shadow's dick, feeling the precum run down his hand. "Then get on your knees..." Ryan almost ordered. As Shadow got on his knees, Ryan started caressing his ass, leaning over to lick it, letting his tongue glide against the fur, moving closer and c loser to Shadow's tail hole. Shadow shivered, feeling more and more aroused. Then Ryan got on his knees, gripping Shadow's thighs as he slid his huge cock into Shadow's ass. Shadow let out a loud moan as he felt Ryan's cock glide into him, filling him up. "Man.. You're so tight..." Ryan groaned between his thrusts. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside Shadow's ass, his hands caressing the fox' thighs. Ryan felt closer and closer to his climax as he fucked Shadow faster and faster. Shadow's cock exploded onto the sheets, covering them in semen. This sent Ryan way over the edge and he roared as he filled Shadow with gallons of his cum. Ryan collapsed beside the fox, panting heavily. "T-thanks..." Shadow moaned softly.

In Michael's bedroom, Diana was standing just next to the bed, cupping her boobs to tease the fox, who was teasing back by stroking his cock. "Wanna go all-out?" Diana asked, flexing both her obscenely huge biceps. "Right on." Michael grinned, willing himself to grow to 8 "0" and 600 lbs. Diana did the same, but as she did so, her clothes tightened more and more until they eventually ripped on their own and got torn off the second she flexed her monstrous muscles. Michael stroke himself even more as he lied down on the bed with Diana on top if him, kissing him and thumping her muscleboobs into his pecs as she mounted onto his behemoth of a cock, riding up and down while worshipping his inhuman physique. They were having godlike musclesex without comparison. With every thrust, the two were grinding their muscles together, Diana's invincible boobs slapped against Michael's invulnerable pecs, and the two were getting closer and closer until they both embraced each other in a godlike musclehug and held a passionate kiss, before Michael finally erupted with a nuclear orgasm which Diana's pussy tried to hold back with her own juice. The two volcanic streams from Michael and Diana splashed against each other and competed for control over Diana's interior, completely coating the entire bed in their cum.

Meanwhile, Viktor and Silitha were having their own fun as well. Silitha was under Viktor as he had grabbed her, thrusting his huge cock into her tight cunt. She was moaning loudly, running her hands over Viktor's muscles, feeling them as he fucked her for all he was worth. "More... More... MORE!" Viktor chanted in his mind, finding himself growing all of a sudden to 10 "0" and 990 lbs of unimaginable muscles, Silitha moaned as she was growing bigger too, her giant boobs bouncing up and down with each thrust Viktor made, his huge cock gliding in and out of the Goddess, covered in his own precum as well as Silitha's juice. "Kinda... New to... This..." Viktor said between thrusts as he flexed his impossibly gargantuan muscles. "You're... doing... well." the vixen moaned. "You're fucking me... so good!" Viktor looked around a little, and found a dated phonebook that was left behind on the night table. Probably Michael again, Viktor thought. He grabbed the phonebook, that just barely fit his enormous hands, and then he proceeded in ripping it in two in front of himself and Silitha. "SSSHHHRRRRIP!!" went the phonebook that yielded so easily to the fox musclegod. Then he musclehugged Silitha tightly and gave her a big kiss, before he gave one final hard thrust into her and unloaded his nuclear load into her. Silitha moaned loudly, closed her eyes and embraced Viktor, tears of joy running down her cheeks. The two gods allowed themselves to continually orgasm for two minutes straight without breaks. Viktor just kept on hosing into her like a volcano while she was like an equivalent earthquake and tsunami. Her hands caressed his butt and his godlike pecs while her cunt kept spewing girlcum like a fountain all over the sheets, while he groped her monsterwheel boobs and football abs, refusing to stop volcanoing into her pussy. Suddenly Silitha spotted a plank-shaped piece of herculetanium lying just next to her. She smiled and grabbed it before drilling through it with her invincible muscleboobs. This prompted Viktor to pump even more godmusclecum into her and musclehug her tighter, feeling the density of her boobs against his pecs. She groaned, feeling Viktor cum into her like an endless river, her thighs were completely covered in their juices. After what turned into five minutes of non-stop orgasming, Viktor finally stopped and passed out on top of Silitha, still inserted into her musclepussy and musclehugging her. "Where have you been all my life?" Silitha sighed.

But Viktor was unconscious with euphoria, evident by a stream of tears running down his cheeks...

THE END

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.

Last edited by White Mage Cid; July 28th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2008, 03:22 AM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Dude, that was one hot story! It had the best of both worlds there, furries and muscle growth. If there was a city like that in real life, I'd never leave. I see potential for a second part here. Keep the good stuff cummin.
  #3   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2008, 09:39 AM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
Great story as usual can't wait to see what your working next
  #4   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
*bump-dee-doo*

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options