The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:32 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
You Never Know Who's Listening Part I

Hi hope you enjoy my new story, I'm taking a little break from Daryl's power but I'll be back to it soon, doing a few rewrites not happy with where it ended up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes!" Steven shouted, enjoying his eureka moment.

He leant forward and watched his hamster running on it's wheel, it's legs blurred, the wheel teetering a little under the strain.

Over the past six months Steven had really gotten into science. At 11 he was pretty much the smartest in hi school, including the teachers. He'd been working with the three principal areas of science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, and was now reading books Univeristy students studying for their masters would be reading. Steven went to get his note book from the bench on the far side of the basement.

Hammy meanwhile had broken his wheel, the spring inside pinging off and bouncing into the wires of the cage. Looking around a little bored the hamster began to climb the bars of his cage, climbing with ease and hanging from the roof. He even appeared to be doing a hamster version of a chin up.

Steven, leaning in close fascinated, pushed his thick, black rimmed glasses back up his nose, his mouth open but smiling showing his slightly buck teeth. "I can't believe it worked... I mean it worked." He almost breathed the last few syllables, feeling exhilarated and a little scared.

Even though Steven's intellect towered over everyone he knew there was one part of him that was far inferior. His athletic side was practically withered to nothing. He had been born with asthma and was just under three months premature. He was small, unfit and spindly. Something the other boys at school took immense pleasure in reminding him. One boy in particular, Adam, was particularly cruel. Steven has been known to go a full week without eating lunch having had his money stolen from him.

Hammy, now back on the floor of his cage, stood up on his hind legs and looked about his home. If you could read hamster thoughts you would hear him say 'too small.... need more room to play....'.

Hammy strode forth towards his loving owner and looking at him squarely leaned forward and bit into the wire bars on his cage. His teeth went clean through with a little snap, he then bit another. And another. Now using his paws was pushing the bars apart like they were hay. Steven stood still, amazed and fascinated watching his once timid and meek hamster tearing his home apart. Hammy tried to fit through his newly created opening and pushed some more, now he was nearly twice the size of a normal hamster he need more room. With a creak the side of the cage burst open and outward and hammy clambered out sniffing the air, looking at Steven intently.

Steven gently put his hand out to his pet and stroked his cheeks, something Hammy always enjoyed. Hammy pushed back into the stroke making Steven's hand move with him. "Jeez you're strong buddy." Steven said quietly, "Best get you in that bigger home then."

Steven gently lifted Hammy up. Hammy wriggled and Steven had to use all his strength not to drop him. Placing him in a much larger and entertaining cage he had prepared earlier just in case his experiment worked he sat and noted down the results.

"Amazing..."

"Miss Persimmon? Can I speak to you please?" Steven asked at the end of Biology the next day.

"Teacher's pet." Adam sneered from the back of the room.

"Adam! Enough of that or you'll spend lunch in detention. Again." Miss Persimmon responded before settling her attention back on her star pupil. "Yes Steven what is it?"

"Well... erm... do you remember..?" Steven had always found it very difficult to speak to adults, especially women. Miss Persimmon was about 25, slim, attractive yet apparently a little unaware of that fact, and was currently dressed in a peach woolen cardigan that was quite tight across her breasts. Steven was adamant he wasn't going to stare.

"Come on Steven I have to get marking done during lunch." She sat behind her desk and tried to look patient.

"Well you see, you <ahem> remember I said I was experimenting with hormones and ways of increasing... well... size... I mean height..."

"Yes I do Steven and I remember telling you it wasn't a wise idea, that sort of thing is for scientists in labs to test and when you graduate in a few short years you can pursue that if you want." Miss Persimmon cut in hoping this was the end of his daliance with the idea.

"Well... yes I remember that... of course... but you see... I... er... well I did it." Steven waited silently for a response.

"Did what?" She asked carefully.

"I created a fluid that when heated to body temperature and then mixed with testosterone and then ran through an electro magnet at a high rate..." Steven lost all inhibition when talking about science, something his teachers were relieved with, at least he could answer you quickly... well quicker than the stammering. "... and I put it on my hamster's food and he devoured it, apparently it tastes quite good, well to hamsters anyway. He then seemed to shake a little like he was cold and over the course of nine minutes 27 seconds, well he was twice the size, almost three times his original weight and strong enough to burst clean through a steel mesh cage with complete ease."

Miss Persimmon sat stunned. Her first reaction was to laugh, this was obviously a story, but then she remembered it was Steven. He had never lied to her about anything, not even exagerated as far as she knew and he looked so genuine.

"Why? I mean... my god Steven that's amazing... but why would you think to invent that, I mean I can see the uses but it sounds quite dangerous."

Steven blushed at this and looked at his shoes, containing his undersized feet.

"So I won't get bullied anymore Miss." She wasn't sure but she thought she saw a tear fall from his nose.

Adam meanwhile had forgetten his pencil case and was stood behind the door listening intently.

More soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice beginning, I love a lot of the elements in the story, the super genius kid, the super strong hamster, I hope the hamster keeps growing to the point where he can lift his master off the ground. But I can see where this is going, I only hope Steve doesn't grow too much in height, I'm not a fan of height growth as you may well know. But in muscle size and strength, I have no such limits. Keep going!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Excellent so far! One question, though: What exactly displeases you about where Daryl's power ended up? I and probably the rest of your readers would like to know, if you wouldn't mind telling us.
  #4   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 11:11 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Sorry wasn't clear, I like what I've posted, wasn't a fan of the next installment, was way too fast, too much happened in a short period of time and it had a rushed feeling to it. So I'm trying to pace the story more.
  #5   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 11:17 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell View Post
Sorry wasn't clear, I like what I've posted, wasn't a fan of the next installment, was way too fast, too much happened in a short period of time and it had a rushed feeling to it. So I'm trying to pace the story more.
Don't you hate when that happens? I know I hate it when I reread something and it feels like it was rushed.
  #6   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 09:48 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Wow Great start to the story! One thing though 11 year olds aren't in high school. Its 13-14 when you enter high school (on average). Other then that though I'm really excited to see where this goes. I know the main character will probably get taller and much bigger with muscle but I'm really curious to see how this thing plays out with Adam

And sense the next chapter is posted already, ONWARD!!
  #7   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 08:39 AM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
I believe Matt intended that Steven was skipped a few grades for his intelligence.. a great way to have conflict because if there's one thing the "failing jock crowd" hates more than a nerd is one that isn't even old enough for the grade they're in..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options