The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:10 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
You Never Know Who's Listening Part II

Straight onto Part II

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam was pretty much the exact opposite of Steven in many ways. He was tall for his age at 5'10, but then again he was also older than Steven at 14 having been kept back three years due to not even trying to take part in any lessons.

Now Adam was far from athletic but he was strong. This was more to do with his bulk however as he was a rather portly teen with a shock of red hair on his head and a spattering of freckles on his cheeks and across his nose.

He enjoyed making others feel weak and inferior and definately had a cruel streak. This came from living with his drunk of a father who would often beat him for imagined slights, usually a result of having a bad day at work, which was most days.

Strolling into the classroom without knocking he crossed the room and collected his pencil case. Glaring at Steven he turned and left without a word.

"Well Steven I think you should think very hard about what to do with this. I mean you might want to contact a nearby lab or company to discuss it's application." Miss Persimmon looked at the clock and excused herself clearly flustered by the conversation.

Steven opened his mouth to say something and thought better of it. Collecting his things he went to his lunch, knowing Adam would be waiting for him as usual. He was not diappointed.

"So did the teacher's pet get a scooby snack?" Adam laughed from behind him, followed by snickers from those nearby.

Steven jumped and walked a little faster.

"Whoa, shorty hold it." Adam yanked on his backpack and pulled him swiftly in front of him, almost knocking him clean off his feet. Steven coughed chocking a little from the movement. "You owe me 5 quid remember?"

Steven looked confused, Adam enjoyed this part of the game. "I don't." He whispered.

"Oh but you do, rent remember shorty? You owe me for sitting on the bus remember? I mean I can't let you ride for free can I, that would be unfair." Adam grinned down at him, his reflection catching in Steven's glasses. This seemed to annoy Adam a little, he hated his reflection. "I'm bored dude, just hand it over."

Steven stumbled in his pockets and produced 4 pound and a little change. "It's all I have..."

Without pause Adam took the money with his left hand and shoved Steven roughly to the ground. "Dickhead" he muttered and started to count his payload.

"I hate you..." Steven said quietly to himself, tears stinging in his eyes.

"What did you say you little pathetic shit?" Adam boomed from above him.

"Nothing... sorry... nothing..." Steven clambered getting up.

"Get out of my sight." Adam said conversationally as he turned to buy his lunch, twice as much money meant twice the size of his meal. No one would say he was big from genetics.

Steven ran to the back of science block, his chest heaving, pain shooting through his rib cage and used his inhaler. "I'll get you Adam... you won't... treat me like that again... I swear."

Steven got home around 4 as usual and headed to the basement to put his plan into motion. He was going to dose himself, a little at first and then he'd up it, he'd get so big he'll crush Adam and He'll be the one crying on the floor. That'll teach him to show some respect.

"What took you dude?" Adam was stood at the bottom of the stairs leaning against the large table with beakers and chemicals grinning from ear to ear.

"How?.... What?... Why are you here?!" Steven demanded feeling a little more adamant being in his environment.

"Whoa dude calm down. You're Mom let me in. She was surprised when i said I was a friend... what's up not got any?" Adam laughed.

"Neither do you." Steven sneered looking away, examining the room for damage or signs of tampering his eyes levelled with the far table where something was definately missing.

"True but then again I don't care. Looking for this?" Adam held up a small beaker with a light blue liquid in it.

"Put that down it's fragile." Steven shouted and began to descend the stairs.

Adam raised the beaker up to his lips as if to drink from it. "Careful, I don't know what dose to take do I. I mean what would happen if I drank it all?" Adam's smile deepened, his freckles rising to his eyes a littel more.

"No... don't... I mean it's not complete it could... could kill you..." Steven was clearly grasping at straws now.

"Yeah right and super hamster over there is as healthy as an ox... probably as strong as well hey? So how much do I take then? A swig? A drop? All of it?" Adam looked patiently fully aware of his power over the situation.

"What makes you think I'll tell you? Anyway how did you find it?" Steven was confused, it wasn't labelled.

"Firstly cause if you don't I'll drink it all and secondly your notebook over there had all the details in it. It described it as a blue liquid with an oily surface. This was the only one like that. Easy really." Adam stood waiting again.

"Didn't think you could read." Steven said looking at his shoes again.

"Right all of it it is then." He tipped the beaker back a little more.

"No! 4 drops! God just 4 drops will do!" Steven shouted rushing forward a little.

"Fine, see that wasn't hard was it." He grabbed a pippette from behind him and drew some liquid into it. Hovering the pippette above his mouth he squeezed four drops onto his tongue, shrugged and dropped two more into his mouth.

"Mmm, tastes like those blue ice lollies." Adam said licking his lips. "Ten minutes then hey."

"Something like that but it's not been tested on humans yet." Steven said sullenly sitting resigned on the bottom step.

"Ooh... I think I feel something." Adam said looking down at his body, his large stomach blocking the view of his feet.... or it was.... His stomach was beginning to retract back into his body almost deflating. "I'm getting thinner, fuck yeah." Adam shot his fist into the air a little and felt how tight his shirt sleeve suddenly felt, reaching over he placed his hand on his right bicep and felt the curve underneath.

Steven watched this with a mixture of fascination and fear. He had no idea what was going to happen but it wasn't going to be good. Least not for him.

"Fuck, I feel amazing... so strong..." With that Adam flexed his arm hard and his shirt tore a little at the stitching. Looking down at his body he noticed that every trace of fat he had had retracted or disappeared and he was stood there slim, with baggy clothes hanging from his body. His once tight and belted school trousers suddenly dropped to the floor revealing defined and muscular legs underneath, much like a swimmers but slowly and visibly growing each second getting toned and more muscular. "Fuck look at my legs... they're even getting hairier... fuck... whoa my voice... it's like deeper.... this is wicked!" Turning his attention back to his arms he flexed them once more this time tearing the shirt sleeves clear down the seams. Two massive biceps emerged each at least 20 inches around with a large vein going over that white clear skin, almost pulsing each second.

"Oh god." Steven breathed to himself, watching a 14 year old explode with muscle was something he now found more than fascinating. It was sexual, almost erotic.

"I like that dude... god... sounds good.... Wonder whats under here?" With that he lifted his now low hanging shirt up and revealed the finest set of cobbled abs he'd ever seen, running a finger between each line he bit a little on the tip by flexing them, raising the shirt more the found there were ten defined mounds of muscle, looking like a well lain brick wall under his skin. Pulling the shirt back a little he tore it open and it fluttered down the ground. Before his stomach blocked a lot of the view looking down but now just under his chin was a shelf of muscle that did pretty much the same. Two pecs, each looking like a pillow had been stuffed under his skin sat on his chest proudly and bounced as he flexed them. "Fuck I'm amazing!" He ran his hands over them, feeling how large and hard they were, he stroked his nipples briefly and noticed how sensitive they were, each small and erect. He caressed them gently and felt a flush of pleasure run through his body. Just then he heard a rip sound, looking down and lifting his feet he noticed his once size eights were now at least three times larger.

Flexing his toes he noticed even his feet looked magnificent, long strong toes, with clear muscles throughout his foot leading to large and full calves, raising his leg more revealed those quads, now easily twice the size of his mammoth biceps, flexing his leg he felt he could kick through the wall.

Steven was sat in front of him now staring intently, mouth open, saliva in the corner, ready to drop to the floor. Adam smiled and laughed, booming through the basement. "You like huh? Dude? What you look..." With that he followed his gaze and his eyes rested on the one part of him he hadn't inspected yet. The bulge in his now extremely tight tightie whities was enormous, it pushed out from his groin and curved downwards. With a quick flick of his wrist he pulled the side of his underwear and ripped them clean off. He cock and balls spilled from them and slapped against those massive thighs loudly. Steven gulped audibly.

"Fuck dude... fuck... look at that.... fuck...." Was all Adam could manage. He hefted his cok in his hand, it rested fully in his larger muscular hand and hung over the edge by a clear few inches. HIs balls hung low, each the size of an orange in a large sac that looked pulled due to the weight.

The intense feeling of the growth now reached his cock and it began to engorge itself slowly. Raising bit by bit it reached full mast and stuck out in front of him, thick, veined and with a large mushroom head that dripped precum. "Fuck... this is amazing... god it's so hard..." Adam said licking his lips.

"Mmm" Steven said subconsciouly.

"God... that's right.... come worship your god... come on shortie, come please me... I need to be worshiped. Fuck with a body like this I will be. You can be my first... you'd like that right?" Adam said looking down smiling at the now much smaller boy. Stepping forward his cock was now in front of Steven's face, swinging a little from the motion.

Steven gulped unsure if he was afraid or intigued.

Whew let me know what you think!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Paul1234566's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:38 PM

Paul1234566 is on a distinguished road
Omfg

that story wasss soooo great loved it kkep up the good wrk
xoxox
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:52 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
A great start to another excellent story Love the growth scene! It'd be interesting to see you twist the characters again. Not every geek should just let the bully get away with it. A jerk like Adam doesn't appear to be one to think through a few steps ahead. That said, I'm glad to see you writing more, Matt! Awesome Job!!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 02:10 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Looks pretty good man, I was a little surprised that it was the jerk that gets to grow, and not the wimp, who really deserves it over the jerk, but I guess we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 07:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Here's hoping Steven outgrows bully Adam - maybe from the soon to be administered dose of cum. A far greater stretch of the imagination would have Hammy save the day. I do look forward to your next chapters.
Mike
  #6   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 08:33 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
pretty hot so far; heres hoping steven outgrows adam as well! continue soon
  #7   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 09:54 PM
TeenMuscleGod

WOW!! SUPER HOT STORY!! Another great one bro, I hope he grows even bigger!! I love the twist on the story, how Adam just showed up at the house. Really freakin hot, you pushed all my right buttons once again

My Cock and I thank you

8===========D

MOOOOAARR
  #8   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 12:18 AM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
great story and very hot so far! more growth and detailed description of how big he's growing. I wonder what will happen next with the other jock boys at school.... *evil grin*
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot158f View Post
A great start to another excellent story Love the growth scene! It'd be interesting to see you twist the characters again. Not every geek should just let the bully get away with it. A jerk like Adam doesn't appear to be one to think through a few steps ahead. That said, I'm glad to see you writing more, Matt! Awesome Job!!
actually, the jerk rarely grows....usually it's the wimp who, as iceman said, 'deserves it.'

now, i'm of the opinion that jackasses make the hottest muscle giants, but that's just me ;D

anyway, no idea how i missed this sexy fuckin story, man, (i read part 4 a moment ago and stoked to someday see 5...right??) excited to see where it goes if you ever continue it!
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options