Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:43 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Talking Muscle Worship Tips/Tricks/Rules

Didn't know if there's already a thread on this or not so I thought I'd start one. I'm interested in muscle worshiping. Specifically rules, tips, tricks, likes, dislikes, etc., and was wondering if anyone would mind posting their stuff here. I'd think it'd be an eye opener to know the variations.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 06:44 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
???

What else IS there to say, except,

"WoW!"

"Dude, you're JACKED!"

"Man, I'd love to be built like you!"

"Would you mind flexing ?"

All these statements should be uttered in a tone of sincere, frank awe, with no hint of sexual overtones or ulterior motive. After that, follow up as appropriate!

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to musmirflx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2010, 07:34 AM
narcissistic muscle

musmirflx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to musmirflx
worship

when I worship myself I like a dude to tell me how big and beautiful I am. to describe how thick and massive as I as I admire myself. you know what its like to get a boner just looking at yourself. feeling myself flex gets me hard, talking about how thick I am makes me leak and making love to the mirror makes me cum all over it. just tell your musclegod what its like to watch such a bull display his body for you
  #4   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Well let me bullet this for you:

1. You have to be on your knees, or quite lower than he is.

2. You have to tell him how enormous, gigantic, hard and strong he is.

3. Do lots of comparisons, especially if you are smaller, cause that I think would certainly do it for most musclegods.

4. Be prepared to speak around your tongue and or a massive bicep, calve or any
muscle blocking your mouth. (he he)

5. Look and act the part, for me it's taking it slowly, savouring every inch of your man.
Take in everything, the feel of his skin, the heat coming off his body, his musk, vascularity, taking time to point out how big(ger) he is (than you) when he is not flexed and how huge he is when he does flex. Kiss his muscles, especially when he is flexing them.
  #5   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:59 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by musmirflx View Post
when I worship myself I like a dude to tell me how big and beautiful I am. to describe how thick and massive as I as I admire myself. you know what its like to get a boner just looking at yourself. feeling myself flex gets me hard, talking about how thick I am makes me leak and making love to the mirror makes me cum all over it. just tell your musclegod what its like to watch such a bull display his body for you
Where does the line form to worship your insane mass?
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:53 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
There's a lot of fun to be had by incessant compliments. The guy I occasionally muscle worship likes it when we both get going. He'll get more and more excited the more I compliment him, and then he starts to feel more comfortable getting cocky. The more cocky he gets the more I build him up and talk about how MUCH bigger he is than me and how MUCH stronger and how he can totally OVERPOWER ME.

Sometimes we wrestle for a little bit, with him taking me down after I struggle with all my might. He pins me down and I give in, and he won't let me up until I worship him! You're the best, you're so fucking strong oh god no one can beat you! etcetera.

Keep in mind that this sort of roleplay starts off small. Try massaging him with some oil or feel each muscle of his at a time, taking time to tell him how much you like each one and compare them to the big guys you see in movies or on TV and compare him to them, only say that he's bigger than them, he's the biggest that ever was,...etc.

Another fun thing to do is roleplay further as jock/nerd in high school and pretend that you were caught looking at him and he corners you and says what are you looking at huh??? You looking at my muscles, faggot! And you stutter and say no and he won't take no for an answer and he makes you feel them and he makes you worship him because he's the strongest jock in school.

I've done all this and more and it's hotter than hell, believe me. It usually leads to me licking his balls/asshole/sucking his cock and he'll stop me at times so that I can worship him as he slaps his cock in my face here and there. Hope this gives you all some good tips.
  #7   Add to alldomestics's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2010, 03:26 PM

alldomestics is on a distinguished road
compliments from women

compliments from women are the best!
  #8   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2010, 01:51 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Has anyone ever had a muscle worship scene that involved splitting out of your shirt, or has anyone ever made a comment about a "wardrobe malfunction" that turned you on so much that it ended up as a muscle worship scenario?
  #9   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:29 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
There's a lot of fun to be had by incessant compliments. The guy I occasionally muscle worship likes it when we both get going. He'll get more and more excited the more I compliment him, and then he starts to feel more comfortable getting cocky. The more cocky he gets the more I build him up and talk about how MUCH bigger he is than me and how MUCH stronger and how he can totally OVERPOWER ME.

Sometimes we wrestle for a little bit, with him taking me down after I struggle with all my might. He pins me down and I give in, and he won't let me up until I worship him! You're the best, you're so fucking strong oh god no one can beat you! etcetera.

Keep in mind that this sort of roleplay starts off small. Try massaging him with some oil or feel each muscle of his at a time, taking time to tell him how much you like each one and compare them to the big guys you see in movies or on TV and compare him to them, only say that he's bigger than them, he's the biggest that ever was,...etc.

Another fun thing to do is roleplay further as jock/nerd in high school and pretend that you were caught looking at him and he corners you and says what are you looking at huh??? You looking at my muscles, faggot! And you stutter and say no and he won't take no for an answer and he makes you feel them and he makes you worship him because he's the strongest jock in school.

I've done all this and more and it's hotter than hell, believe me. It usually leads to me licking his balls/asshole/sucking his cock and he'll stop me at times so that I can worship him as he slaps his cock in my face here and there. Hope this gives you all some good tips.

thats hot! where did you find this man?! lol

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options