The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:27 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The Bod - 4

The Bod - 4

?Well, Jim, while you were asleep,? explained Bax, ?the nanobots were hard at work fixing your skeleton - your bone mass and your joints. With plenty of calcium going in, they managed to compensate for your rheumatoid arthritis from childhood plus all collateral damage you suffered over the years. I?m really surprised that you even grew over 6' - but everyone is unique.?

Ted then chimed in. ?We were worried at one point because your body was doing things it shouldn?t have, at least based on our past experience. The nanobots really did the trick. Your bone mass now matches your estimated 7? size and is ready for part three of the process. Part two was taken care of when the bots took care of your vertebrae. When their job is completed, they?ll just be eliminated through your stool. No problem.?

Not to be left out, Toby added, ?Now we get to the fun part, but first we need to compare a few basic stats from your initial measurements with Bax.?

He helped Jim stand up and walk over to the digital measuring devices against the wall. Poor Jim was still quite wobbly from his experience, so Ted took the other arm.

?Your height, the most obvious change, has gone from 6?1? to - Wow! an unprecedented and totally unexpected 7?6?. Now move over here to this digital scale. You weighed 455 pounds, chest was 68? with massive breasts, waist was 66? and hips, including belly apron, measured 72?. Carrying all that weight for so many years produced 32? thighs, mostly muscle, but coated with a bunch of fat. Here we go with your new numbers. Your whole stretched out body is pretty lanky right now, almost a stretched out version of Doc Baxter. Weight 425, chest 45?, waist 40?, hips with no more belly apron 42?, thighs still strong at 34?. Respectable, but nothing to write home about.?

Tony, the bodybuilder from the front desk brought in two cases of protein mix.

?Part 3 is finally ready, and I know you?re starving, Jim.? Ted then started mixing the first few packets with the skim milk making a great looking strawberry shake. ?Don?t scarf it down too quickly. It needs time to settle and be distributed throughout your system.?

Totally ignoring Ted?s caution, Jim nearly inhaled the first gallon, sloshing some on his still bare chest and stomach. He didn?t care at this point, and at 7?6? who was going to stop him?

?Hey guy!? Bax called out. ?We need to explain the third part of the process before you get too far into it and...?

Jim was now on his third gallon, but at least sat down to listen.

Dr. Baxter scolded Jim, ?You?re going to suffer some serious consequences unless you slow down. I?m serious here,? he yelled to the tuned out Jim.

?Oh,oh! I feel strange!? Jim started swaying and Ted took away what was left of the fourth gallon jug of mix. ?I think I?m going to puke or something.?

?No you aren?t,? Ted stated emphatically, ?but you WILL STOP drinking for the next few minutes. Your protein drink isn?t ?kid?s stuff.? It?s got some serious punch to it and your body needs to adapt. I don?t know whether you ever heard about the Belgian Blue cattle breed that was developed as a ?Modern Meat Machine.? While having the highest percentage of usable meat of any breed of cattle, it also has the lowest cholesterol levels, even lower than chicken. And how do they get such lean meat? Through selective breeding, cattlemen discovered that Belgian Blue?s have a natural mutation of the gene that codes for myostatin which counteracts muscle growth. In this breed, myostatin is unable to function and accelerated muscle growth ensues. Also, a similar strain of the breed produces high quality milk. Toby, Bax and I did a lot of research on this breed and finally were able to produce a protein mix using Belgian Blue whey and refined meat products that induced the myostatin countering genes to work effectively in the human body. Each of us has drunk the mix when we underwent our individual stretching process, but we limited our and the other 200 users to just a dozen packets each - over the course of a YEAR.?

?And that, Jim,? continued Toby, ?brings us to you - NOW. Your system has to adapt to the ingredients in the protein mix. It can?t be rushed - well it can be rushed if you want to get really sick for a day or two. That?s why we need you here at least over this weekend. You are going to do some preliminary muscle expanding after which we?ll unleash you on Tony, our best trainer, to finish up the process over the rest of the year.?

?Why couldn?t you have just said all that in the first place??

?Because we couldn?t get your attention, duh!? Bax nearly sobbed. ?So, now get your clothes on for your marathon muscle-building effort.?

?I can?t. None of the stuff Ted and Toby found for me will fit me now!?

?We?ll find some new things in just a minute,? Toby said as he was rechecking all the nano results with the magnetoscope. ?Jim, don?t you need to go to the bathroom??

?Just to pee.?

?Well, try to do the rest, too,? Toby urged.

So Jim struggled to fit into the less than adequate restroom attached to the ?stretching room.? ?No luck yet, but I?ll stay in here for a while - at least to rest from what you guys have put me through so far.?

Toby called a quick conference with Ted and Bax. ?The nanobots should have been expelled by now. It?s been another two hours since they did their work. I'm just a little concerned about forging into stage three before they?re all out of Jim?s system.?

?Hey, guys! I think something?s happening, but not what you?ve been expecting.?

Out came Jim and the three doctors just stared. Finally Bax spoke up, ?My God, you?ve grown taller!!! And you?re starting to fill out - A LOT!!! This isn?t supposed to happen this soon!!!?

Doctors Ted and Toby called him back over to the wall. ?7?10?,? exclaimed Toby while Ted was doing the other measurements.

?Toby! Bax! What the hell?s going on? He?s ingested nearly 4 gallons of protein mix and has grown taller and everywhere else!!! He?s already started to put on some real size - weight 440 pounds, chest 50?, waist 37?, thighs 38?. I think something unexpected is happening - AGAIN!?

Coming next: Colossus in the making.
dickasauras (January 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:48 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road

Phil,

I've been looking for a machine like the one in your story in my Hammacher Schlemmer catalog, but no luck so far. :-)

I've been enjoying your tale very much. Thanks for telling it!!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2009, 07:07 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
AGAIN! I swear it sounds a little like a cartoon. BUt don't take that as a complaint. It fits in so well with what you've already set up. Hey someone has to be nine feet tall. You'll just have to warn the guy to ask people to remove his navel lint for him. Since that will be where most people's eye level will be when he's finished growing.
Pesky little nanobots.
{Hey man, ya got a few extra?}

Keep Writing.

redroger11
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2009, 09:50 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks

for the input. I finally got around to putting on paper some ideas that had been floating around for a while. I was amazed from my research into nanotechnology. This really does seem to be the great new frontier. Also, it seems that a few companies are quite close to real developments in blocking myostatin. These are just a few of my current research topics.
By the way. This is my first venture into writing for the forum.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options