The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to alphamale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 01:53 AM

alphamale is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alphamale
Possible webcam harassment?

Hello everybody, i just recently had some webcam action with someone i met over this forum, the odd thing was that he refused to show me any full body pictures of himself, but wanted me to show one of mine over the webcam and so i obliged, then when everything was over, he abruptly signed out and i couldn't talk to him anymore, this was done over yahoo messenger.

Suddenly i'm really really worried now and so i wanna ask if anyone had this experience before and whether its possible that this guy recorded the webcam session over yahoo messenger...

Please help me, i feel really really anxious now...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to alphamale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 02:02 AM

alphamale is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alphamale
Ok just another update, i did some checking on his profile and i found that although the page says "yahoo mexico", he put "Maryland" under is location...
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 03:24 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
That's one of the reasons I never cam any more. I got sick of guys asking to see me, then logging off when they had their fill (or whatever). Also happens with pics.

Chats seem to get quite shallow. The following is quite common for me in gay muscle rooms, so as to why I stopped going to them:

A PM opens up:
them - "Sup"
me - "hey mate, how's it?"
them - "You sound/look big"
me - "thanks, but always aiming to get HUGE!"
them - "got pics/wanna cam?"
me - "sure. you got pics/cam? you can start"
......... silence.......
me - "you there mate?"
........ silence.......
Then I close the chat box

I think it's only fair that if they contact me first and they want to see me that they should show first.

I wouldn't worry about it too much man. There are so many vids/pics/whatever on the net these days is that IF that vid was saved, it'll just be a drop in the huge sea of data that is the web.

Just remember that whenever you cam for someone or show someone your pics, you are giving them something that can be copied countless times. So it's up to you what you do with your images and who you share them with and for you to be careful!
  #4   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:23 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
That's one of the reasons I never cam any more. I got sick of guys asking to see me, then logging off when they had their fill (or whatever).
Which is why if I get someone who pings me with just a "HI" or the like and they are not on my friends list, I reply : "Good day. The user that you are contacting is currently vetting all IM's and will not respond unless a name, age, gender, location and reason for chatting is entered within 60 seconds. If no text is entered, you will be declared spam!"

And that usually does the trick, they either give that info or just say "bye".

By the way, NZ, how's New Plymouth these days? Looking forward to the World Cup?
  #5   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 01:13 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Hmm, that's actually a good technique! Did you type that every time or just copy/paste from a word file before you logged into chat?

I've pretty much given up on muscle chat all together (unless I really need to bust a nut! Hey, I am a guy afterall), but the chats are always the same, with the same questions, comments, and me ending up always trying to keep the conversation going and only getting one or two word responses, and has been ever since I first started chatting way back in 2000. Though there have been a few good chats, but not very often.

NP is going ok, but I better update my profile as I'm now in Wellington, studying full time at Uni. "Mature" student at 27 years old. Loving it though, as I haven't got work stress, I'm doing something that I've wanted to do for years (geology), and because I'm not stuck in the job I loathed for five years, my training has been awsome and I've grown more in the last seven months than ages. Now getting ready for a comp in October.

Na, not much of a World Cup fan. The All Blacks only ever win the games that don't matter, and never the ones that do. I only ever watch rugby games becasue the guys are HUGE and well built, and it's like the gayest sport out there, with big muscled men groping each other running around on a field in tight shorts and tshirts
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 04:30 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
What are your stats these days, NZ?

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic