The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Story of an Alpha: 1) The White Wolf

Hey guys! This is my second story, and it is actually going to be a series. I did get a lot of inspiration from another story out there, but my take on it is different! If you have any comments, thoughts, suggestions, opponions, or whatever, please leave them! Enjoy the story! Not much growth here (none in detail) but plenty is on it's way!
-MuscleMonkey

Tyson wasn't spending his Friday afternoon the way most 19 year old college freshman guys would, but it wasn't going bad. Tyson and his friend/roomate Gary had taken a couple of cute girls out to the zoo for the afternoon. The girls were cute and animal lovers so it all seemed to work. The four had looked at about half of the exhibits when the girls, Carrie and Kera, stepped into the bathroom. While the girls were gone, Tyson and Gary discussed the day so far.
"This is boring!" Gary complained. "The girls are hot, but I haven't gotten anything other than a few kisses, she won't even flirt! How can she resist this?" Gary motioned down his body, showing it off.
Gary was a nice looking guy, at 6'2 he was on the tall side, and he was ripped, but not buff. He had a nice six pack and noticeable pecs. He had just recently gotten his nipples pierced, but he didn't flaunt it. What he really liked about himself was his height, his crisp green eyes, his shaggy brown hair, and his nice seven inch penis, which had been around campus a couple of times, but didn't seem to be getting very far today.
Tyson laughed and responded, "yeah, total stud. I really don't know why they are being that way, because I haven't even hardly made eye contact with Carrie. I know these girls like animals, but surely we have more to offer!"
"I do anyway." Gary laughed, putting emphasis on the I.
Tyson was a little smaller than Gary...or a lot. Tyson only stood at 5'4, but he was still good looking. His blue eyes and short spiky black hair were really attractive. His body was in good shape, ripped like his roomate, and he even had a pretty attractive voice. A lot of people couldn't get past his size. He was small in height, but his little buddy was 5 inches, enough to get the job done anyway, and it had before, but only a couple of times.
"Shut up, fuckhead." Tyson said, throwing a punch into Gary's stomach. About that time, the two girls walked out of the bathroom, and both guys took their respective date. Tyson with Carrie, and Gary with Kera.
Both girls were attractive. Both had dirty blonde hair and good boobs, Carrie was shorter, but unfortunately still slightly taller than her date, which bothered her. She knew he had so many things to offer, he was nice and funny, but she would never hear the end of it if she got involved with him. Kera had already laughed her guts out in the bathroom calling him an elf. However, Kera promised not to get involved with Gary just to keep things even and fair, although Kera was actually pretty dang attracted to Gary.
As the day went on, everything stayed the same. They four teens looked at the elephants and the girraffes, the polar bears and the gorrillas. They happened to be lucky though, and arrived just in time at the wolf exhibit for the feeding show.
The zookeeper came out with a microphone and talked briefly about the wolves and how they live. He talked about what they eat and where they lived. He talked about the different kind of wolves, and this kind imparticular. One thing the zookeeper seemed hung up on, however, was the subject of the alpha male. He talked about how the system of alpha males worked for over five minutes and made sure everyone understood. He pointed out that one thing special about the pack the zoo contained was that the alpha male in this pack was albino. Sure enough, a large, angry white wolf came lurking around, leading the pack with its almost red eyes. The zookeeper warned that the wolves were dangerous, but not harmful behind the fencing. He encouraged the onlookers to come towards the fence and observe them eat.
The group of four teens moved to the fence and watched the beasts devour their meat. Tyson was entranced by the hulking white alpha male. He watched it eat from across the fence. At one moment, the wolf even looked up at Tyson and made eye contact. The piercing eyes shot shivers down Tyson's spine. After that, he encouraged the group to move on from
the exhibit, and the "date" was soon over...before the sun ever went down.
Tyson and Gary returned to their form room and carried on small talk about the failure the day had been. They laughed and decided to just blow the bitches off and forget it had ever happened. The two then headed down to the weight room to lift for a while.
The whole time the two guys worked out, Tyson couldn't get something off his mind. All he could think about was that huge white wolf and it's piercig redosh eyes. He swore that there was something to the look it gave him, something almost intelligent, but he tried to not think about it.
After hitting the sack that night, Tyson had a very disturbing dream. Tyson dreamed he was in a wolf pack. In the pack was virtually every male he knew, but they were wolves. One by one, he challenged the wolves, getting stronger and larger as he climbed up the heiarchy of the wolf social system. Finally he was one wolf away from reaching alpha status, but who else was standing before him, but the great white alpha himself. The wolf had glowing red eyes and despite Tyson's many victories and strides in strength and size, he was still dwarfed by the wolf. The wolf lunged at Tyson and attacked, sending blood running down his sleek black fur. Tyson limped away, injured, but with a new passion. Tyson held in him a burning firey desire to be nothing less than the alpha male.
Tyson woke up in a cold sweat. He had never experienced a dream so real before, even though he knew it was as unrealistic as it could be. He crawled out of bed, adjusting his small, but still really hard boner, and got in the shower, trying to clear his head. He came back into the room to find Gary just rolling out of bed, showing off his morning wood tent, in his plaid pajama pants. Gary stretched and moaned and rubbed his face, while Tyson just looked at him. He sized him up. Tyson's biceps were slightly smaller, but he had bigger pecs. Tyson's abs were slightly more hidden, but his Adam's apple stuck out a little more, giving him a slightly deeper voice. Tyson watched Gary stretch and thought that even though he was shorter and had a smaller penis, he could still be considered just as attractive. Then he realized, he didn't want to be just as attractive, he wanted more. Tyson stopped stating at his still half-asleep roommate, trying to compose himself. "weird ass dream has me all messed up." he told himself.
Gary turned around and smiled at his roommate before heading to the shower himself. "That's odd, Gary never smiles in the morning." Tyson thought, but he didn't say anything. He just headed out of the room and down to the cafeteria for some breakfast. He was feeling pretty dang hungry.

--

Hey Guys, I PROMISE this isn't a werewolf story, and I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by musclemonkey; August 7th, 2009 at 11:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to musclemonkey For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 08:59 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Very interesting....I look forward to seeing where this goes.
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Well you got my attention...
  #4   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Think I like where this alpha male thing is going, the whole step by step thing
  #5   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
Woof :)

Write more, this is a great start!
  #6   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2009, 11:00 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Interesting start. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options