The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Revenge---Four.

That next morning, Cole and Tanner awoke bright and early, their routine now firmly established. While Cecile slept soundly upstairs, they attacked the weights ferociously, pushing their eager young muscles to new limits. Tanner wasn't his usual playful self, his mind clearly set on the challenge he'd face later that day. Though he still couldn't imagine things getting physical, he knew the conversation with his brother would be a tough one. He had been deeply disturbed by what Cecile had told him, but surely he could get through to his own brother? As for Cole, despite Tanner's reassurances, he was nearly choking with anxiety about the day, and was making every effort just to focus on the iron.

The boys worked up a fierce sweat, their taut physiques glistening from the exertion. 'Come on Cole, grab the tape, we'll measuring ourselves before we shower, while we're still pumped!' Cole glanced at Tanner, who looked pretty formidable, his muscles pumped full of blood. But it was the look of steely determination in his eyes that caused Cole to give him a double-take. He looked like he was psyching himself up for battle.

'Mmmphhh!' Tanner grunted as he flexed his biceps hard while Cole wrapped it with the tape measure.

'Wow, Tanner, 16 INCHES!'

'FUCK YEAH, BUDDY, PACKED 4 INCHES ONTO THESE BABIES!' Rippling his pecs, he commanded, 'Now, measure this!' Cole stretched the tape measure carefully, lightly brushing Tanner's erect nipples.

'Cole, your chest is 44 INCHES...that's 8 INCHES in 1 MONTH! UNBELIEVABLE!'

Tanner smiled, his skin glowing with health. 'That's right Cole, and I'm going to get bigger. Now do my thighs and calves.' He started flexing them, highlighting their size and separation. Cole squatted in front of him, his eyes level with his loaded basket. 'YOU'D BETTER GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES IN FRONT OF ME!' Cole dropped down willingly, loving the view from that angle. As he looked up, he saw a bronzed, bulging muscle statue who was clearly enjoying himself. Sweat was pooling in the crevice between Tanner's muscle tits, and he looked down at Cole, a slightly arrogant smile crossing his lips. Cole blushed, looking away.

'Tanner, your thighs are 24 inches, up from 18....and your calves are 15, up from 11. That's a total gain of 10 inches of muscle just on your lower body! In less than a month!'

Looking satisfied, Tanner stepped on the scale. Now he was ecstatic. 168 FUCKING POUNDS! I'VE GAINED 30 POUNDS OF MUSCLE--THAT'S LIKE POUND A DAY!!' He high-fived his little friend. 'Geez, Cole imagine what I'll look like by the end of summer.'

Cole smiled, licking his lips slowly. 'Oh, believe me Tanner, I am!'

Tanner laughed, drunk with pleasure. 'Why you little perv! Get over here!' He reached for Cole, tickling him as Cole tried to struggle away from his grip. You ain't going anywhere little man, I'm too strong!' Tanner growled, picking him up off the ground into his arms.

'Cole giggled, protesting weakly. 'Hey, Tanner--put me down, you big oaf!'

'Uh, uh, you're going for a ride!' Tanner started bouncing him up and down, like an infant, marveling at how light his friend felt. As he did, he stared at the veinyness it brought out in his biceps and shoulders, their hardness intensifying. Sufficiently pumped, he put Cole down gently, and a strange silence ensued. Then, Tanner grabbed the tape measure.

'Your turn.'

Cole's gains were less spectacular than Tanner's, but still encouraging nonetheless. His arms were now 13 inches, a 2 inch gain, and his chest had gone from 34 to 38. His thighs were now 19, up from 16 and his calves lagged slightly at 12, up from 11. Still, he'd gained an impressive 10 pounds of pure muscle, up now to 138. He was thrilled with his progress, and smiled proudly as Tanner clapped him on the back. Both boys had also gained height, Tanner 2 inches to 5'8", and Cole about half an inch to 5 feet 5 and a half. 'Congratulations, buddy, whaddya say we hit the showers.' Cole jumped up pushing past his friend, determined to beat him at something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob slept 12 hours, finally rumbling awake around mid-day. Scratching his balls, he lumbered out of bed, dispassionately surveying the damage he'd caused last night. 'That bitch can clean this shit up,' he thought bitterly. Suddenly alert, he pounded over to the mirror, momentarily panicked that his gains of last night might have disappeared. 'Nope,' he smiled, boning up immediately at his own reflection. 'Definitely, still a fuckin' powerhouse.' Bringing a huge biceps up to his lips, he murmured aloud, 'I gotta fucking measure this shit!'

Awkwardly, he started, draping the tape measure around one huge biceps with his meaty fingers. 'Yeah, peak is at 21 inches, and I'm not even pumped! I'M FUCKING HUGE!' Struggling mightily, he tried to encircle his brawny chest, cursing the fact that he was alone, finally taping it out at 56 inches. 'FUCKIN' BULL CHEST!' he growled. He flared his back and puffed out his pecs obscenely, loving the feeling of power.

He had an easier time with his thighs and rock-hard, diamond-shaped calves, which taped out at 30 and 24 inches. He'd also gained height, now 6 feet tall, and 240 pounds of rampaging, bone-crushing, primal muscle. Looking down at his monster cock, which was throbbing mightily, he smiled, giving it a hard thwack with his hand. 'Not now, big guy. I'll deal with you later. Right now, it's time to pay my brother and his little friend a visit.' Flexing every part of his body one last time in the mirror, he psyched himself up, feeling like he could walk right through a brick wall.'LET'S SEE THOSE LITTLE BITCHES TRY TO IGNORE THIS MONSTER NOW---HA HA HA HA HA!' Then he stomped out of the room, the ground shuddering under him, as he unleashed wave upon wave of crazed laughter.

Uncharacteristically, the boys took a nap after their shower, awakening a couple of hours later, fully refreshed and ravaged by hunger. 'We'd better check on Cecile,' Tanner said, and the boys headed to the guest room. Once there, they found it empty, but the bed was freshly made with a note propped up on the pillow. Cole grabbed it, handing it to Tanner to read aloud.

Hi guys, I woke up a little while ago, and I came to your bedroom, but I didn't have the heart to wake you up---you looked so peaceful! I awoke feeling much better, and I have you both to thank for that. You were so kind to me yesterday, and I'll never forget it. I called my friend Karen, who said she'd let me stay there a few days; as you can imagine I don't feel safe going home right now. Please don't worry about me, I'll be fine and I'll get in touch with you very soon. I wish you both a great summer as you complete your project together!

Forever grateful, Cecile.

P.S. You two make an adorable couple!

Tanner looked up at Cole, who was smiling goofily. 'And what exactly are you smiling at?'

'Oh, nothing!'

'I'll give you nothing.....get over here!'

'No Tanner, stop it, you big bully.....'

Cole's phone rang, halting their horseplay. He picked it up, and Tanner watched him listen for a long time before murmuring a soft reply. 'Of course, Mom, I'll be right over. See you soon.'

Tanner looked at him expectantly. 'What's up buddy. Everything OK?'

'Um, yeah. It's just that my Mom asked me to come home for a bit. She has to take Mia to her doctor's appointment, and she wants me to mind Tia for her.' I mean, it's just for a couple of hours, I'll come back right afterward.' He could feel his lip starting to tremble, suddenly desperate at the thought of leaving Tanner. He blinked away tears.

Tanner put an arm around him. 'Don't look so sad, buddy, you'll be back before we know it. And I'll be right here waiting for you.' In truth Tanner was feeling a little deflated himself, realizing how inseparable they'd become. All he wanted to do was wipe that sadness off his little friend's face.

Feeling ridiculous, Cole tried to pull himself together. 'Omigod, I'm coming right back, snap out of it!' he thought to himself. Reluctantly, he grabbed his coat. 'OK, yeah, so I'll see you in a bit.' Suddenly shy, he waved awkwardly at his friend. Tanner frowned, pulling him close, locking him in a tight embrace. Cole rested his nose against Tanner's chest, in heaven as he inhaled his clean, soapy scent. Remembering something, he broke away.

'Tanner, you have to promise me something!' he said avidly.

'What buddy? Name it!'

'Don't go see Jacob today.'

'But Cole we discussed this. I have to. I've got to try to sort him out.'

'I know Tanner, and I support you. But you have to wait until I come back. You can't go alone...promise me!'

'But Cole.....'

'PROMISE or I won't leave. Swear it on our friendship!'

Tanner smiled at Cole's tenacity, realizing he wouldn't budge. Sighing, he said, 'OK, Cole, you win. I'll wait until tomorrow.'

'No, Tanner, swear it. Really.'

'OK, OK, I swear it on our friendship.' Tanner's eyes softened. 'Which means more than anything to me.'

Finally convinced, Cole grinned. 'OK, now I can leave. Sorry I had to be so tough on you! ' Grabbing the door, he turned back, lightly kissing Tanner on the cheek. 'I'll be right back Tanner. I love you.'

Cole ran out, leaving Tanner the one with a goofy smile on his face. 'And I'll be right here waiting.'

Tanner was famished, and made himself a giant meal. He ate like a man possessed, so intent on his task that it took him several minutes to notice that something was amiss. Finally it broke through his consciousness, a cacophony of noise coming from outside---like the sounds of crashing or heavy objects being displaced. He ran outside, realizing that the noises were coming from the garage area. Throwing up the latch, he found his senses assaulted. Inside was an ungodly stench of sweat and animal musk, and he realized that his father's weight equipment looked like it had been tossed around by a passing hurricane. 'What the FUCK!' he thought aloud.

'So this is what you two have been up to?' Emerging from the back of the garage, was what could only be described as a sweaty, stinking hulk of enraged muscle. Stepping backwards, it took Tanner a moment to recognize his brother encased in all that muscle mass.

'Jacob, omigod, is that you? What the hell happened?'

His eyes black with fury, Jacob strode towards him, stopping about a foot away. He was barefoot, unshowered and in tattered underwear, his muscles streaked with dirt and sweat from walking over there. Dumbfounded by what he was seeing it took Tanner a second to realize that he was holding something overhead, a barbell loaded with 6 plates on each sides, 585 pounds, and his brother-beast was holding it effortlessly at arms-length---looking at Tanner as if he were a stranger!'

'Jacob, it's me--your brother, Tanner. What are you doing....and put that thing down!'

Jacob just stared at him, his chest heaving massively as he breathed in and out. 'So you two decided to start working out together did you? Wanted to become just like your big brother eh?! Ha ha ha! As if you weaklings could ever be a match for me! LET ME SHOW YOU!'

Locking Tanner with his eyes, he took the barbell, shifting his hands out to the ends. Pushing with all his strength from either side, he started to crush it inward, bending it to his will. Bearing down mightily, it started to compress, the bar and weights becoming a single entity. Grunting like an animal, he persevered until the whole thing was just one unwieldly, defeated mass of iron. Then roaring in triumph, he tossed it over Tanner's head onto the pile of destruction.

'YOU SEE, YOU'RE NO FUCKING MATCH FOR ME!'

Tanner couldn't believe his eyes, backing away as his brother approached. What could he do against this crazed animal? Jacob stood right up against him, towering above his brother,trapping him against the wall with his rock-hard pecs. Tanner tried to squirm away, holding his breath, but Jacob was too powerful. Laughing, he slowly lifted an armpit, burying his brother's head inside. Tanner gagged at the smell.

'HA HA, LITTLE BROTHER, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO HELPLESS?' He kept forcing his brother's head deeper into the hairy forest, relishing the sounds of him choking and sputtering.

THAT'S RIGHT, INHALE THE SMELL OF A REAL MAN--OF YOUR MASTER!'

Tanner managed to slip down to the ground, scurrying out between Jacob's tree-trunk legs. He looked up at his brother, pleadingly. 'Jacob, what are you doing?---you've lost your mind! Why are you so angry with me?'

Jacob lunged at him, grabbing him by the throat with one meaty paw, lifting Tanner high above his head. 'YOU DARE TALK TO ME ABOUT BEING HURT?' He started shaking Tanner, finally tossing him clear across the garage. Before Tanner could even clear his head, Jacob was there, trapping him on the ground under his huge foot. Tanner grabbed at it desperately, trying to pry his toes away.

'Jacob, please stop this--I'm your brother. We used to be able to talk about anything. Tell me why you're hurting.'

Jacob removed his foot, choosing to straddle his brother now, his huge cock waving above Tanner's head. He looked down with hatred and contempt. He dropped a knee into Tanner's chest, pinning him again helplessly. 'Like you don't know, little brother? Maybe I can remind you, because you clearly don't remember how it was....before he came along.'

'What, you mean, Cole?' Tanner said tenderly.

Jacob's anger flared dangerously. 'YES---YOUR PRECIOUS FUCKING COLE!' He paused a minute, the air charged between them. 'Before he came along we were always together. We used to have so much fun---you even looked up to me, even though I was shorter than you. And then you met Cole---and suddenly you could never stop talking about him. And slowly, you had less time for me. Yeah, you'd invite me along, but I knew he'd become your priority. And I resented it; but I went along with it just to spend time with you. But I was hurt and angry and I felt helpless. That's when I started to hate you!'

He rolled off of Tanner who was stunned into silence. 'That's why I was happy to go to high school and get away from you both. At least there, I didn't have to see the 2 perfect little friends anymore---THE TWO LOVERS!' he sneered contemptuously.

'Don't look so shocked, Tanner. I see the way you two look at each other--
how can I even compete? I wasn't gonna sit around and watch that happen.' Tanner's eyes were wide, and he shook his head in disbelief. 'DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO DENY IT!' Enraged again, Jacob took his huge fist and pounded it into the concrete right next to Tanner's head, crumbling it.

Both boys fell silent awhile. Tanner was stunned by what he'd heard, and Jacob was spent and exhausted. Tanner finally spoke.

'Jacob, All I can say is I'm sorry. I can't imagine how you must have felt---but I never, ever meant to exclude you. I had no idea my relationship with Cole hurt you so much, I just wanted all of us to be friends. Of course, we were in the same grade and classes, so we spent more time together, and yes, we've grown very close. And I wanted to reach out to you, but you had become so distant and I felt like I couldn't reach you. But I always missed you...you're my big brother.'

Jacob looked at him, for a moment seeming like his old self, even smiling a little.

'That's all I ever wanted to hear little brother. I want our friendship back too.' He grabbed Tanner into a bearhug, standing him up on his feet. He felt elated! Brushing Tanner off, he suddenly felt guilty. 'Sorry I got so crazy little brother. By the way, where is Cole?'

'Oh, he had to go see his Mom. He'll be back in a little while.'

'Cool. So do you want me to be here when you tell him?'

'Tell him what?'

Jacob put his huge arm around his brother.'Well, you know Tanner, that you're not gonna be friends anymore.'

'Ha, ha ha, very funny, Jacob.'

Jacob pulled his arm away. His face darkened noticeably. 'I thought you said you love me--you don't need Cole anymore.'

Tanner's face set grimly, looking his brother right in the eyes. 'Make no mistake, Jacob, I do love you. But I love Cole too, and he will be a part of my life.' Jacob was starting to boil again, and he balled up his fists.
And though he was outweighed by a hundred pounds, Tanner walked right up to Jacob, standing nose-to-nose with him. 'You can do whatever you want to me, but I am never going to give him up for anyone.'

Jacob shook his head, reaching down into his underwear, where he pulled out a small bottle. 'WRONG ANSWER, LITTLE BROTHER!' Popping two pills in his mouth, he advanced on Tanner who stood his ground. Jacob's body started vibrating, his feet cracking the pavement, his growling growing deeper and more terrifying with every passing second.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:38 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I shudder to think...

... of little Cole's rage if Jacob dared to harm Tanner. Cole and Tanner are by nature kindly and gentle souls. But if anyone dared harm, or threaten to harm, one near and dear to them, God help him. The furies of hell would be no match for them. Cole would find a way to avenge his friend, his smallness of stature notwithstanding. And the same would be true in reverse if Jacob were to dare raise his hand against Cole. Tanner would not rest until justice were served. And what of Jacob's "source?" God help him if Cole and Tanner ever discover who he is and what he has done to Jacob.
Anxiously awaiting the denouement of this saga.
- TagsNOLA
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 01:01 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
holy moley 0.0
you mean i hafta wait till your next post just to see jacob's powermad hulkout and the continuance from this cliffhanger ending?? you're an evil, sexy fellow, man

btw, i'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying to see tanner and cole kiss ^.^ naturally i'd really love to see them shag like rabbits but i'm surprised to hear myself actually say....i'd totally blow a load just having them kiss...the build up and characterization of their relationship is just that good, man!! godDAMN! ;D

(which is how i know jacob can't, like, kill tanner. because then i'd have to hunt you down and do something wicked to you, haha XD)
great chapter, looking forward to part 5!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:08 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Loving your comments! Hope I can do them justice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
holy moley 0.0
you mean i hafta wait till your next post just to see jacob's powermad hulkout and the continuance from this cliffhanger ending?? you're an evil, sexy fellow, man

btw, i'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying to see tanner and cole kiss ^.^ naturally i'd really love to see them shag like rabbits but i'm surprised to hear myself actually say....i'd totally blow a load just having them kiss...the build up and characterization of their relationship is just that good, man!! godDAMN! ;D

(which is how i know jacob can't, like, kill tanner. because then i'd have to hunt you down and do something wicked to you, haha XD)
great chapter, looking forward to part 5!
~Ille
  #5   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Keep it up, can't wait for the next part!
  #6   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:35 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
oh no!

Noo! You cant end it at a major growth scene!

You evil author! Great job! I totally didn't expect that ending! I hope it makes a good one, I can hardly wait. Im waiting for Tanner saving Cole from Jacob's rage (or vise-versa?). What am I supposed to do while waiting???

(Sorry guys, don't have song lyrics to this one!)
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
That's the missing piece to the puzzle of why Jacob turned into such a monstrous asshole... He has a major problem with jealousy and being overly possessive of anyone he "likes". And what ever he is taking to get huge with out needing to workout and eat right has made him seriously psychotic... something I guess he and everyone except possibly Cole are yet to realize. But still psychotic or not something had to turn Jacob against his brother and Cole.

What ever Jacob is taking also seems to be addictive and when it starts to wear off the user deflates...

I have been trying to workout who will avenge who upon whom. After the scene with Jacob and the guy that is pushing the "grow juice," my bet this the wrath of the Muscleboy(s) will fall on the Push but who will avenge who is still unclear...

Ender
  #8   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:41 PM

lead guitarist
I sure hope Tanner gets out of this unscathed. He's such a brave boy, and so caring, that I'd hate to see him hurt. He's a true teen hero and he deserves to have a great life with Cole. This bastard Jacob is just mucking up the works - he's gotta go down!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options