The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:13 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Youth Camp - Part 1

Youth Camp - Part 1

By John D.

There I was riding on bus to Youth Camp. It was a small bus with just me, a black kid and two Latinos sitting in the seats, with our right hands handcuffed to the seat braces. I was 16 years old and had been busted a second time for drug dealing. The first time I got probation. This time I got six months in Youth Camp. Youth Camp is for kids 13 to 17. I figured that since I was an older kid, I?d do fine. But I had no clue. I was small and skinny, just 5? 5? tall and 95 pounds, with blue eyes and blond hair, cut kind of long. I looked like a little surfer boy but I had never been surfing in my life. I guess you could say I had a lithe little body. I wondered what it would be like in Youth Camp. I really didn?t know much about it. I was from a middle class white neighborhood and nobody I knew had every gone to Youth Camp.

The black kid looked over at me. He looked younger, but he was bigger than me. He was about 5? 8? tall. He was wearing a tee shirt and I could see a lot of muscle in his arms. The muscle flexed as he pulled on the handcuff as the bus bumped along. ?What are you in for?? he said. ?I got six months for drug dealing,? I replied. ?What about you?? He kind of grinned. ?I got a year for robbery and assault and battery. I mugged a guy and totally beat him up. Fuck what a rush. I mugged a lot of guys but this time I got caught. He was a little white punk like you. He was in his 20?s and I?m only 14. But I just smashed him. Too bad I got caught, but Youth Camp?s gonna be fun. I?m gonna join the Muscle Guns Gang. They run the fucking place.? He grinned and flexed his arm that wasn?t handcuffed. His bicep muscle bulged into a big ball of muscle. He had veins covering the muscle. His forearm bulged too. It looked like a bunch of writhing muscle snakes covered with veins. ?That?s a muscle gun. I got a real good muscle gun for a 14 year old. I?ve been liftin? weights since I was 12. I?ve gotten real strong,? he said. ?You can?t have weapons in Youth Camp so the Muscle Gun Gang runs the place with their muscle guns. No one fucks with the Muscle Guns.?

I gulped. ?How do you know all this?? I stuttered. The kid laughed. ?Lots of kids in my neighborhood have gone to Youth Camp. My cousin just got out a couple months ago. He was a member of the gang and he?s huge. He gained 50 pounds of muscle while he was inYouth Camp. Those gang members get huge. After they get out they go back to their gangs in their neighborhoods and they take over. The Youth Camp is like a training camp for the big muscle gun gang members. They run everything and they get huge. I can hardly wait to get to the camp. I can hardly wait to join the gang.?

I looked at the kid and gulped again. He was actually looking forward to going to Youth Camp. ?Umm, do you think I could join the gang too?? He looked at me and burst out laughing. ?Shit no!? he yelled. ?You gotta be black and you gotta have a lot of muscle. You?re a puny white punk. If you wanna join you gotta be black. The gang puts you though some tests, like pushups and pullups and crap, and they check out your body. Only the strong and muscular black boys get to join the gang. All the other weaklings are the gang?s property. All the whiteys, all the Mexicans, all the Asians, all the fat and weak blacks, they all just get fucked up by the gang. Oh it?s gonna be so fun!?

I shuttered. Youth Camp sounded pretty scary to a little white kid like me. It didn?t sound like fun at all. Then the kid looked at me closely. ?I bet you got a mother and a dad and a nice little house, don?t you white boy? Well I ain?t got shit. I got a mother, two sisters and a little brother and we live in a tiny apartment in the ghetto, the government housing ghetto. I don?t even know who my father is. I?ve been lookin? after myself since I was five years old. You have to be strong and tough in my neighborhood. You take what you want ?cause nobody?s gonna give you anything. No jobs. No money. You gotta take it. You gotta be big and strong and just take it. Only the strong survive.? He flexed his arm again and looked at his bulging muscle.

Then he looked back at me. ?You got a pretty little white face,? he said. ?You almost look like a girl. You?re so puny. My ten year old brother?s bigger than you are. I bet you got a real tight white ass too. A puny little white punk with a tight white ass. The Muscle Guns are gonna fuck the shit fucked outta you. They fuck the shit outta the other prisoners. They fuck whoever they want. Oh yeah, I?m gonna be a Muscle Gun so I?m gonna fuck you too. I got a big cock and its gonna love fucking a little white punk like you. I love to fuck.? He reached down to his pants and unzipped his fly. His cock sprang up. It was hard and it was huge. I had heard black guys had huge cocks and this kid had a giant one. He grinned at me and stroked his cock. ?It?s like a battering ram. Big and hard, just like my body. It?s gonna love battering your little ass.? I had never fucked anybody in my life and this 14 year old kid sounded like he had done a lot of fucking, and now he was going to fuck me. Now I was almost crying. Oh my god, I thought to myself. What have I done to myself?

The black kid turned to the two Mexicans. They were both about my age and they each outweighed the black kid by 10 or more pounds, although they had a lot of fat on their bodies along with some muscle. And they had tattoos. I was sure they were members of a Mexican gang. ?Yo! You speak English?? yelled the back kid. He knew they spoke English. He was taunting them. ?Shut the fuck up!? yelled one of the Mexicans. ?If you don?t shut up we?re gonna fuck you up real bad. We?re not afraid of the Muscle Guns. We got muscle too. So shut the fuck up.? The black kid laughed. ?You ain?t seen the Muscle Guns yet. You little brown shits ain?t nothing to them. They?re gonna grind you up.? The two Mexicans glared at the black kid. One of them said menacingly, ?The Muscle Guns are cocksuckers. They?re all fuckin? cocksuckers. They?re all little punk black pussies. I?m gonna make ?em suck my cock.? The black kid gave them the finger and said ?Oh you?re gonna pay.?

We drove along and the black kid intimidated me the whole time. He would flex his arm and watch me look at his bulging muscle. He would make a fist and punch his leg, real hard. He would pull up his tee shirt and flex his abs, an eight pack of corrugated muscle. The kid had absolutely no fat on his body. He would pull up the sleeve of his shirt and flex his big delt muscle as he made punching motions. He would stick his leg out in the aisle and flex his thigh muscles. I could see the bulging muscle strain the fabric of his jeans. I couldn?t believe how much muscle this 14 year old kid had. And he would grin at me and stroke his cock as he looked down at my little butt. All this time I was looking at him with tears streaming down my face. He thought it was funny.

We got to the camp and a guard came into the bus and unlocked our handcuffs. ?Follow me,? he said. We followed the guard, a big black guy who looked pretty mean. The black kid was first. He was almost skipping. He was really looking forward to Youth Camp. The Mexican kids were next, kind of slumped down and looking at the black kid with disgust. I was last. I definitely didn?t want to be there.

We got processed. I found out the black kid?s name was Jamal and he found out my name was John. We had to turn in our clothes and we were issued prison clothes. It was summer. We would be wearing tee shirts and shorts. They sized up our waist sizes. Because I was so small, I needed a size 28 waist. Then I looked over when they were sizing up Jamal. His waist looked about the same size as mine, but he flexed his muscles and blew up his waist as they were measuring him. So they measured him at size 29. His waist went back to its normal size - a shredded eight pack of muscle - and he put on the shorts. The shorts were a now way too big for his waist so they sagged way down on his hips, exposing the top of his firm round muscle butt and his lower ab muscles and hip flexors. You could almost see his crotch hairs. He was sagging real low. And he was going commando. No boxers, just his buff body. ?Perfect fit,? he said as he saw me staring at his sag and his abs and butt. And his legs were incredibly big and cut.

We then got our shirts and I of course got a men?s small. My chest was tiny and even the men?s small fit loosely on my body. Jamal got a men?s large. I got a look at his body as he took off his own shirt and put on the Youth Camp shirt. He was incredibly muscular. He was more muscular than just about any kid in my school. The large men?s shirt fitted a little snugly over his muscles. His shoulders and chest were huge for a kid his age and you could see his pec muscles pushing out the shirt and his shoulders looked like cannonballs of muscle. His arms were big and muscular, hanging like pieces of muscle meat at his side. You could see the striations of the individual muscles flex as he moved his arms. A big vein ran down his biceps to his forearms, which were filled with muscle and covered with veins. Jamal looked at his body in his Youth Camp clothes and smiled.

The guard brought us to one of the two the dormitories where we would be sleeping. There were over 100 two man bunk beds in the dormitory. He brought us to two bunk beds that I guess were unused. ?Here?s your bed.? He pointed to the Mexicans. ?You two get these bunks. Flip a coin or something to see who gets the top.? Then he turned to Jamal and me. ?You two get these bunks. You can flip too. We got diversity here. No changing beds to sleep with your own race.? Jamal looked at me. Then he whispered. ?I?m takin? the top. Then I can jump down and fuck you any time I want.? He rubbed his cock into my little butt. I trembled. We wouldn?t be flipping a coin. Jamal took what he wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:22 AM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Great story so far . . . JohnD is back in town!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:41 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Me oh my.

I'm looking forward to the next part!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 01:13 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
HOT! Jamal sounds exactly like a guy I knew at that age.
  #5   Add to sensortech's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:24 PM

sensortech is on a distinguished road
wow. great start.

Jamal sounds hot hot hot!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text