The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 12:42 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended

I was actually on my way to the gym when it happened. I'd been trying to build myself up over the summer and have had pretty good success. I could feel the fat on my body burn away, leaving hard pistons of muscle that demanded me to test their limits constantly. I wasn't big--not yet--but I was ripped so that striations and veins stood out against my tanned skin. As always, I had got on my tightest top to workout in, and was listening to pump music in the car.

And then without warning, as I started to turn at a yellow light, my entire car jerked forward and my seatbelt cut sharply across my obliques and left pec. The fucking car behind me had rammed into me. I guess they were eager to turn. We both pulled over after the turn to examine the damage.

I got out of the car and slammed my door. Heading around to the back, I could see a huge dent across the trunk door and cracked glass on one light.

"Fuck," I muttered. I turned to look at the other car.

As I turned, the driver's door opened and I had to catch my breath. First, the head of the most beautiful kid I'd ever seen appeared over the top. A thick bull's neck supported a perfect triangle of jawline leading up to full lips and a small nose that rested between two disarmingly blue eyes. A blond buzzcut topped it all off.

Then came his body. He had to be 6'2 at least, wearing basketball shorts and a sleeveless tee for the heat that left no questions about the gigantic arms that bulged away from his torso. As he closed his door I watched his arms ripple with power, bicep condensing and then extending as tricep shot into stark relief. My mouth was open, my mind was blank. My anger had vanished along with my voice.

"Dude, I'm so sorry!" Shit, he even sounded young, though his voice was a good octave deeper than I'd expect on a kid his age.

"Is your car okay?" he asked. He was walking toward me. Fuck. He was walking toward me. Looming, filling my vision as he came over and knelt to examine the back of my car. The vision of his massive back slumped over my car filled my mind, and his blond-haired forearms pulsed with veins as he ran his fingers over the damage with surprising tenderness.

I pulled myself out of my stupor. "Fuck man, what were you thinking!" I said, trying to sound as tough as he looked.

"I'm sorry bro," he repeated, standing in a surge of quads and causing me to gasp for air again. "Here, I got my information right here if you got a pen. I don't have insurance but I'm sure we can settle this without getting anyone involved."

"You don't have insurance? What the hell were you thinking!"

"I know. I just got this car. I'm really sorry." His cheeks turned red and he fixed his clear blue eyes on the ground. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet. He passed me his drivers license, and it was all I could do to hold my hand steady as his strong fingers brushed mine. I looked at the ID--

MARCUS
SEX: M
HAIR: BLND
EYES: BLU
HT: 6'2
WT: 200
DOB: 05-02-91

Shit. He was only 18!

"I work in a mechanic's shop," he was saying, "If you bring your car in I can fix it up for free. The damage all looks pretty superficial. Let me give you my phone number."

We traded information, and whether it was the heat or his wry smile and bulging arms that made me feel woozy I don't know. In the end we worked out when I would visit the mechanic's and both relaxed a bit.

"Where you going, Marcus," I asked.

"To the gym. You?"

"Hah, same."

"You work out a lot? You look pretty ripped, dude." Fuck. This god was checking out my arms.

"Thanks. I just started seriously this summer. You must be in there 24-7, you're a fucking beast man!"

He blushed again, but this time his eyes met mine and I thought I caught a naughty twinkle of blue. "Well....yeah..." he said with false modesty, and flexed. His bicep surged up into a massive ball of muscle and was immediately capped by a vein. I could see at least three distinct parts to his arm, each as big in themselves as my entire arm. We both laughed and I tried my hardest not to leap on the huge arm and start licking it. "I'll see you there, then," he said, and turned back to his car. Before he got in he waved at me a little awkwardly and then lifted up his shirt to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Nothing could have prepared me for his sixpack--bulging out from under his pecs, but still insanely defined, each rockhard segment glistening in the sun. He twisted and they contorted, casting crazy shadows over each other. Beautiful veins lead from the bottom of his abs into his lowhanging basketball shorts. He dropped his shirt and winked at me before folding himself back into his car.

His words rung in my head:

"I'll see you there, then."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 03:23 AM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
rrrrreallly hot! Thanks.
  #3   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 04:56 AM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
awesome! going to read parts 2 and 3 next.

-Brad

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options