The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 02:06 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Darkshine - Ian

[COLOR=silver]?Oooh, you?re really big?
I grinned down at the chic on my thick arm. I flexed my bicep for her, letting it bulge against her little fingers and strain my sleeve. Her eyes and smile widened. ?Wow?
?Yeah, 26 inches? I said smugly, flexing again for her. ?You have no idea how hard it is to find clothes that fit. Normally I just go sleeveless. Now if you excuse me, I gotta get back to my friends?
?OK? she pouted, pushing out her lips and chest as she looked up at me. ?You have my number??
I patted my pocket. ?Yep, I?ll call you?
?See ya? she said, her fingers sliding along my biceps as she stepped back.
I turned to the back booth, filled with three other big guys, but none of them were as big as me, something I loved rubbing their faces in. They were all looking at me with wide smiles, no doubt watching the girl behind me watching my bubble butt move.
?Nice dude? said Gary, slapping me on the back. ?She was hot?
?Got her number if you want it??
?Seriously??
?Sure, but you know what you gotta do?
?Oh come on man?
?Go on?
Gary sighed and looked to the other two for help. They just grinned and tipped their glasses at him. ?Fine. I?ve got a baby dick and--?
?Louder than that? I chuckled.
Gary bit his lip and gave me a glare. But I knew he?d do it, the only action he?d gotten lately was from his right hand.
?I have a baby dick and Martin?s hung like a horse? he announced to the bar, most of who snorted into their drinks or cheered and jeered.
?Very good? I laughed, ?here you go?
I handed him the piece of paper and he snatched it from me. While he glared at me, I caught something moving over his head. On the far side of the bar, sitting in the darkness on his own was this guy. He had dark hair; spiking out in every direction. With a strong jaw line too, it looked like someone could punch it and crack their hand open. He laid back on the sofa taking in the view, sipping at his drink casually, but his eyes had a sharpness that wasn?t quiet concealed by his chilled demeanour.
?So where?s Leanna?? asked Martin.
?What?? I grunted, turning back to the guys. ?Oh, she?s at her dorm doing work as always?
?She knows about what you did with Lisa in the library??
?Of course she fucking doesn?t or else she?d be bitching at me. And she?s not gonna find out, is she Martin??
Martin lowered his head in defeat. I kept glaring at him until I was sure the message had sunk in.
I turned back round to look for the guy, but he was gone. For some reason, that made me feel uneasy. I quickly scanned the crowd, searching for him. I found him talking to the girl who I?d flirted with. He was leaning over the table, whispering closely to her. Something about his stance made me think of a tiger. The girl was like putty in his hands. That got me a little pissed because I was way bigger than him, better looking than him too and I hadn?t gotten her to react like that.
?Don?t think you should bother calling that girl Gary? I said.
?Why??
?Check it out? I pointed over to the table with my beer bottle, but the girl was alone. I frowned and turned in my chair.
?You OK dude?? Gary asked.
?Yeah? I said, still searching. I looked back to the guys and they were all staring at me. ?What??
?Nothing? said Gary quickly. ?So, about that??
He started waffling about something, but I wasn?t really listening. I had to find that guy. He must have been a fast fucker to move like that. When I couldn?t see him I got up. My friends called me back but I wasn?t listening. I had to find him. I went up to the bar to ask Dave if he?d seen the guy, but before I could open my mouth to get his attention, the guy just seemed to slip through the crowd and leaned against the bar, beside me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What do you want?? I turned around to the voice beside me, it was him, and how did he move so fast. I was stuck for words; mainly because all I wanted to do was beat him senseless, there was something about him I hated from the get go. ?Well?? he asked ?I can feel your eyes on me, you?re curious about something, so, spit it out.? This little punk got some nerve; he has no idea who he?s fucking with. He?s probably too drunk or too stupid to know I can crush him like a cheap paper cup.
?What?s wrong?? I spat out, ?Worried??
?Tell me what I have to be worried about?? He was getting on my nerves now, I necked the bottle. ?Go ahead, what have you got on me?? The answer was simple with a double bicep pose, the tank rose up being pulled by my rock hard lats baby, check this shit out. ?You can perv over her all you want, any bitch in here is mine, you included.? He seemed un-phased, was it not getting into his thick skull?!
?By the end of this night, she?s going home with me.?
?Keep dreaming,?
?Try me.? He kept those piercing blue eyes on me. I had to take him up on it, just so I could watch this piece of shit crash and burn, fuck the sight will be sweet. I turned to the bar to order my next drink? ?Not moving yet,? he said, that voice chilling, ?Opportunity will be lost.?
?I don?t need to rush it.?
?Meaning you?ll wait to the red wine of hers to sink in, and she?s wasted, she?ll be easy, making it easy for any ass?s end to pick her up.? Fuck this I?ll break him in half now! Before I could turn to grab him he was gone. Moves fucking fast he does. I found him across the dance floor, with her. She?s against the pillar and he?s slyly lean in. What was he whispering to her; her breasts were heaving. His lips ran up her neck that fucking git! She gripped the bottom on her skirt, knuckles white and knees giving way. Fucking hell, she?s cumming, she cumming against the pillar with his words. Her pussy is wet for him and she loves it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Think you can have anyone here?? What is this dick still doing here.
?And what of it??
?Any girl?? I wasn?t about to give in to him. I looked him square in the eye, those blue eyes, why did they glow? ?Any guy?? What a fucking fag, but he was still out of his league. Yea he?s got a swimmers build to him but he?s just a bag of twigs against me. But those eyes, something?s not right there. ?Believe me,? I said lifting my shirt and showing him a real six pack, ?I can get any bender licking these puppies up??
?Can you get me??
?What?!?
?Try it,? those blue eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My lips ran over his neck, my hands wondered that lean body of his. I haven?t been able to let go of him, my hips pressing into his firm round butt. From the club, through the streets and a back to my apartment I incased him in my body, he felt me up and worship my body. Leanna was in, screaming at us, searing queer, wondering what the fuck I was doing with him. Ian threw her against the wall. She was my girlfriend and I didn?t care, Ian was all I wanted, he pinned her by the neck. ?Watch and enjoy.?
Ripping our clothes off, I threw him on his back and ploughed into his tight arse relentlessly. I?ve never done this before and until now I can?t understand why I waited so long. His hot butt was tight, tighter than that ragged bitches pussy; I wore her out after the first month. My hands moved over him, his body laid back limp and taking it all in, still it was taut and ripped, he had to be a swimmer. Hanging his head over the side of the bed I found what he was staring at. Leanna was enjoying this as much as I was, down to her underwear and fingering her wet pussy. She reeled and moaned, screaming in pleasure she wanted more, could she feel my cock in him? She yelped along with every thrust. I felt so close, ?Fuck me!?
?Fine,? shit he was strong; throwing me onto all fours he began to pound my virgin arse. I was straight, I?m not some flaming fag but I?m begging to be fucked harder. Why haven?t I tried this before, it?s amazing, the pain is unbearable but all I think of that this is amazing, I?m enjoying this. His hand moved around my neck and pulled me up, arching my back. Leanna screamed, not in ecstasy but in terrors. I felt something trickle down my chest, a warm liquid as Ian?s mouths toyed with my neck; kinky bastard loved using his teeth. I was bleeding out, I?m gonna die, but it?s amazing, I?m enjoying, it?s fucking sexy, and my god, those beautiful blue eyes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 03:42 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
OMG! Hot story, man! I loved the plot. You and Greggrth created together, the stories? Great partnership.
  #3   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:21 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Thanks. We used the first half of the story to set a common scene and then we introduced our characters. At first we were going to do a joint story but our ideas for the main characters were so unique and far apart we decided to go with both and aim for a dual POV role play like story.

So this is Ian my character and on the neighbouring thread you have Nathaniel. From it we should be able to demonstrate the individual nature of both characters before we dive into the story. Give the reader to gauge them before hand. It's an odd experiement but we're hoping it'll pay off.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options