The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 11:56 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Story: How to have fun in Saint Patrick's day

Hey guys...

I meant this story to go on the "Random Acts of Muscle" thread, but then the idea totally outgrew its original concept. I thank the incredible Mad Dog for his help, because I would never deliver it all today.

Well, i hope you appreciate.

How to have Fun in Saint Patrick?s Day (without drinking)

By Mad Dog and Muscl4life

?Fuck man?look at that, even the Asian guys are getting wasted, while I am here drinking CLUB SODA!? Please forgive me for such inappropriate speech, I usually am totally against any kind of racism, in fact all those guys were good friends of mine, but I guess that being picked for designated driver right at Saint Patrick?s Day does that to you. While everybody else had the time of their lives, drinking and partying like savages, I was the one forced to remain sober to drive a car packed with drunkards all over town.

?Duuuuude, get real?Saint Patrick?s isn?t just for Irish guys, it?s for anyone who wants to be a party animal! Anyone but the losers like you?? My big red head friend leaned over and hugged my neck, I could smell Ian?s breath and it was much worse than usual, even being a 6?5? tall real life ogre, he?s already been touched by the beverage, what a fool, damn the guy really can?t stand the booze, that was only our first pub, he?s been drinking for like an hour and is already drunk.

?Fuck off, dude!? I broke free from his neck hug and returned to my club soda. Looking around me, guys and girls partied like the world would end up tomorrow and I'm one of the guys who will be sober enough to witness doomsday. I suddenly realized the dark haired guy with icy blue eyes who smiled at me from the other side of the bar; raising his Coke can to demonstrate his sympathy towards my condition.

?Damn, Connor, they got you into this too?? I commented, approaching my neighbor from across the corridor. That guy was definitely one of the hottest men alive, he was just a tad shorter than my 5?8?, but he had really developed and thick muscles, the kind that looked amazingly buffed wrapped in the green polo shirt he wore, his raven dark hair had the perfect casual look and the scruffy beard, he surely had great looks for modeling, but maybe given his alleged ?lack of height?, he still hadn?t made it big at the industry and for such reason he still couldn?t drop the firefighting corporation.

The way the fabric rolled over his biceps and his chest pressed against the shirt surely confirmed my first impressions about him, Connor was a hunk, a shorty yet nonetheless muscle hunk.

?Actually, I'm here alone, I'm taking some medication for my back and I can?t really have alcohol, if I knew you would be here?maybe you can change places with me and enjoy the party?? That?s the best thing about Connor, he was always trying to help people. I bet that all that medication crap was phony, the guy ran almost 10 miles and still trained heavy at the gym, truth is that he?s got to be in great shape to be a firefighter.

?Nah?thanks buddy, but I'm driving a van with 5 other guys and I still need to take their drunk asses back at home?? I gulped the rest of my club soda and shook my head. Connor smiled at me.

?Well, Shawn, if you want I can make you company?after all it?s not because we?re not getting drunk that we can?t have our own fun?? My gaydar had alerted me about Connor ever since we met at the building?s laundry, but I?ve played cool since then, it?s not just because two guys are gay they will immediately hook up right?

Turns out I was totally wrong.

It didn?t take more than a few minutes for us to realize that we had totally clicked, and most important, we were two sober horny guys in Saint Patrick?s Day, so I had to take care of my designated driver obligations if we wanted to have a party of our own.

Fortunately, my friends were so weak for booze they were totally wasted in like another half-hour, so I just packed them into the van and drove straightly to Ian?s house, turns out Ian comes from a very rich family, so the lucky bastard lived in a modern, comfortable loft, so it was a really great place, much better than mine or Connor?s for that matter.

After ditching my drunkard friends in the upstairs rooms, I still had the entire night to enjoy my muscle hunk, so we sat at the mini bar Ian loved so much, I grabbed a couple of brews, but Connor actually turned refused his. I just smiled to disguise my embarrassment and quickly gave him a soda, noticing that his body only seemed even more appealing to me under proper light.

I just wanted to peel off that green polo shirt, the sleeves and the collar stretched to give his arms and his chest and his thick shoulders some extra room.

?You?re looking really great, Connor?loved the way this shirt fits you?? I tried to tone down my excitement, but the dark haired guy grinned back as he bounced his pectoral plates.

?Yeah?I?ve been hitting the gym harder these days, my agent said that I have potential for sports modeling and it requires some extra muscle??

I grinned ?Well, dude, whatever you?re doing, it?s certainly working great for you??

Connor nodded ?Thanks?I know I have a great body and great looks.?

I chuckled ?Yeah, it?s like they say, if you?ve got it, flaunt it!?

The blue eyed hunk blushed, his fair complexion was perfect, there was absolutely no zit mark over his face.

?Erm?don?t take me wrong, I am not full of myself, and it?s just?frustrating sometimes. I know I have what it takes to be a model, but being turned down just because I am an inch shorter than a stupid ?ideal?.

?Dude, fuck them off, you?re a firefighter, a fucking hero?and you look much better than most those skinny tall guys of the magazines!? My reaction was actually not exactly sincere, but I really wanted to get inside his hot pants, I had to find a way to cheer him up.

Connor seemed a bit happier ?Thanks Shawn?and let me tell you that I think you?re a really hot guy too, I?ve been trying to get closer to you ever since we met at the laundry??

I just silenced him by pressing my lips against his, he was kind of expecting to be kissed so he just pulled me closer, our tongues wrestled and our hands explored each other?s bodies. I just felt how hard and strong those muscles were, his hands also touched me in a way I never felt before, maybe I didn?t get laid for so long I had forgotten what it felt to be hugged with passion.

We continued kissing, there was a weird numbing feeling that spread from my lips and slowly took over my body, it was like a thousand needles pierced my body, but far from being unpleasant, it was just amazingly hot! I just moaned and managed to keep my breath as we both kissed even more passionately, and I could tell Connor felt the same way, it was like our bodies had accumulated so much static electricity that we were discharging between our bodies, I knew it was probably impossible, but it didn?t made the feeling any less enjoyable.

We seemed to kiss for so long even our bodies felt weird, my clothes were suddenly itching, the position also felt awkward, even my sneakers now felt uncomfortable, so even though I didn?t really care much about recovering my breath our lips parted, I instantly made that very obvious ?I'm sorry for kissing you? face.

?WOW?that was?AWESOME!? Connor said between breaths. I smiled back at him, acknowledging that it was indeed an extraordinary kiss.

?Look, we can get back to my place or yours, the guys will sleep straight until tomorrow?? I offered in case he didn?t want to get laid in the same place with other 10 guys snoring upstairs.

Connor grinned ?Well?if the kiss felt like that, I can?t wait to taste the rest, but I guess we should get have more privacy, I?ll just take a leak and we can go?

I didn?t even want to disguise the flare of horniness in my eyes.

?Sure?there?s a bathroom right across of us?? I pointed the direction as I looked for the car keys, accidentally dropping them on the floor as I clumsily wanted to get the hell out of there so I could continue making out with Connor.

However, as I squatted to grab my keys, I noticed something unusual about my shoes, they were so tight, and the seaming was looser by some reason, then there were my naked ankles.

I?ve always made sure my pants had the perfect fitting on my body, I hated having them dragging on the ground, but I never had pants that didn?t entirely covered my legs, I had the same feeling about the legs, they were too tight, it was like someone had changed my clothes by smaller ones.

Noticing that all those thoughts were taking the blood away from my boner (which also felt tighter inside those weird pants), I tried to shook them off and continue on my hedonistic plans, but it turned out Connor still didn?t get off the bathroom, so I just walked there and knocked.

?Is something wrong dude??
?Erm? kind of.? The door opened and I noticed his once perfectly fitting polo shirt was not just too short on his body it had also totally busted the inseams. Connor was just as puzzled as I was.

?What happened in there?? I asked noticing the guy?s shirt was totally destroyed, his fair complexion and the smooth muscles only made me hornier albeit the intriguing situation.

?I don?t know I just stretched a bit and the shirt just exploded?and it?s just not that?my pants are much shorter too?and my shoes they feel??

?Tighter? Well I can tell they must feel uncomfortable, your toes are almost coming off the thing?? Connor noticed that I somehow understood the way he felt, probably because I was going through the same weird thing.

?Your pants?they look shorter too, and your clothes they look much tighter around your body?in fact I?ve noticed you have such strong body?? Connor instinctively groped my arms to attest the visual impression he had. I wore green button shirt with a white T underneath, cargo pants and musk green sneakers that never felt so tight in my life.

I suddenly understood what Connor said, the whole outfit suited me well, but unlike I have never been a guy whose muscles would be noticed underneath the clothes, but right now I had all the right bulging parts for being taken as a muscle guy, the arms, the chest, the shoulders, even my belly which had been an issue recently, was gone, I was totally hunky!

?What the hell is going on?? I asked but before Connor answered, he just rushed to the bathroom and returned with his big blue eyes widely opened.

?I?thought the bathroom scale was broken, because it said I was 194 pounds, when my right weight is 172?I couldn?t just gain 22 pounds from this morning!? Connor explained as he lead the way back into the bathroom, I hopped up on the machine, Ian always liked brand new modern technology appliances, so when the display read 174, I simply gasped, because my weight has always been around 158 pounds, but unlike Connor I had considerable fat in my body, so the gain of 16 pounds really wasn?t possible.

Connor simply yanked the clothes of my body and before I could protest I noticed his concern was justifiable, because my body looked absolutely ripped, like I was a?fucking bodybuilder, the jacked and chiseled cuts on my abdomen and chest weren?t there as far as I recall!

?Dude, I?ve got to be drunk too, it can?t be fucking real?? I said rubbing my hands over my now 6 pack stomach, unable to believe in such drastic changes.

?Come on, Shawn we are both sober, this is not a dream?in fact?take off your shoes now? Connor ordered while he messed with the machine?s commands, so I simply obliged, feeling thankful to find an excuse to release my feet from the sudden pain.

?Yeah I knew this thing could measure the height as well?? The dark haired hunk just adjusted the appliance over my head and waited for the result to appear on the digital display.

?5?10 and ?? tall?? Connor said as he showed the reading. I gasped out loud ?shit, it can?t be?I am 23 years old, people don?t grow nearly three inches taller at my age??

Connor gently pushed me from the scale and took off his shoes, it was only then we noticed something that shocked both of us, I was looking up at Connor, and he had always a bit shorter than me, so it was indeed happening. The dark haired guy grinned as he read the result.

?5?10 and 7/8? tall?shit I'm taller than you, Shawn!? Connor said with a pearly white smile. ?It is happening, dude, we are growing not just taller, but look at our bodies, I don?t need my measuring tape to know my biceps are bigger than 18 inches, shit they must be closer to 20 inches!?

I was still shocked ?But?how did it happen??

Connor, on the other hand didn?t seem so surprised, he actually didn?t seem to care at all.

?Shawn, this is incredible! How else could I grow more than three inches and 22 pounds in one day?! This is just what I needed to model!" Connor exclaimed, flexing his 20" arms.

"But...it's not possible, it is just physically and medically impossible for two adult men to grow that much bigger in a few moments..." I replied, trying to keep my mind, although the bulge on my crotch was growing harder. I just watched as the dark haired hunk grinned and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, buddy, I didn't know it would work so fast, but who am I to complain about it?' Connor hugged me, and I had to fight the urge to kiss him again.

"Connor, what...what do you mean by that?"

?Well, I didn't exactly take medication earlier," he admitted. "What if I told you magic was true and it was helping us grow..." and with that he leaned in to kiss me again.

I felt the same rush on my body as his lips touched mine, this time, however, it felt much faster, and even though we only kissed for a few seconds, the surge of power through my body was undeniable, i could feel the seams of my T-shirt ripping and my muscles filling quickly through the button shirt i was wearing, my thighs felt cramped inside my pants, the ripping sound of the denim being shredded by sheer muscle growth strength.

Our bodies continued swelling for a few moments then he backed off, smiling. "...Bigger."

I was just spellbound.

?Connor...it's just..." but before I noticed the dark haired guy was checking his new stats, although I could just tell he was bigger, and not just that, judging by the way the world now seemed, we were also taller.

I watched as Connor announced that he was now 6' feet even and weighed 225 pounds, which meant he gained a bit more than 1 inch in height and 21 pounds of muscle. I felt the urge to check my new stats and to my surprise I was also almost the same height and weighed 202 pounds of massive muscle.

Suddenly I couldn?t believe what my senses told me "This is wild...are you telling me you can brew potions?"

"Yup!" Connor admitted. "I wanted to be a bit taller and beefier to do some sports modeling, and it looks like I'm getting my wish!" He did a lat spread, and he was so defined he looked like a Greek god or a muscular angel with wings growing out!

?But...if you were the one who actually took the potion, then why I am growing too??

?Is that a bad thing?? Connor asked lifting the eyebrows on his handsome face.

?Don?t change the subject!? I protested.

?I?have to admit I?ve been trying this same potion over and over, without any success, well not until tonight, I guess Saint Patrick?s night is a lucky night after all?? Connors replied.

?You just confessed you didn?t expect the stuff to work out, besides, I don't know about you, but it feels kinda creepy to me, my neighbor from across the hallway is a modern day witch and he is brewing potions like it was a common thing to say..."

I noticed Connor reacted to my comment, but he still looked friendly, he explained me that he was not a witch, but a druid, he just exercised the tradition which had been passed onto him by his ancestors, although it still didn't sound much better to me. "Then, why did it work with me?" I asked once again, noticing that my question actually puzzled the hunky druid.

"I dunno, it shouldn't be reacting to anyone but me, unless... Shawn, do you have any kind of magical heritage?"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, dude, just because we both come from Celtic people it doesn't mean all of them are druids or witches, I've never been in druidic circles before...I just want to ask you one thing."

I stepped up and held his hand gently "Are you sure this thing...whatever it is that you are doing to us...can you control it? So if we kiss again it's gonna be so good not because we are growing but because we are enjoying each other?"

"Why can't we do both?? Connor replied as he kisses me again, during the simple touch of our lips touch, it sears through my entire body and I can feel my muscles pump and swell and balloon, they expand even further, with renewed impulse, the growth itself is now the most pleasing experience I?ve had in my life, for a few moments I am actually unaware to realize anything but the mere expansion of my muscles and my body.

It was then I noticed Connor?s voice talking to me ?Shit, how big am I now?!? I have to confess the feeling of growing with that dazzling beautiful hunk is more intoxicating than the best liquor, I could just feel my body growing stronger, the ripping sound of my clothes reveal my pants are history, and my underwear is about to be destroyed, my erection is also growing harder and longer as we change, I noticed Connor has a shocked expression, because he gained another inch and 30 pounds just with that last kiss, making him reach the impressive mark of 6?1? and 255 pounds, if that kiss had such amazing effect on barely lasted half a second, he suddenly realized something that fascinated him.

"So...you mean that if we continue to make out we are still gonna keep growing bigger?"

"I have to admit, I already love being this big... but I can't wait to get even bigger! And Shawn... you're so hot, fuck... How could I stop if kissing you makes me bigger? Fuck modeling, man, they'll have to make a new kind of modeling for me after we're through!" he exclaimed.

I was simply at the very edge of my reason, in just a few minutes I had grown from my blend 5'8" 160 pounds to whopping 6'1" and nearly 240 pounds, while my neighbor had become a massive guy the size of a professional superheavyweight bodybuilder, and all we did was kissing, what could happen if we consummate the thing? I just gulped because Connor's blue eyes expressed the same question although his approach was much more interested than my hesitant expression.

"Look dude, it is not I am not horny for you, shit my cock is hurting so hard it is, but I don't want to...shit I don't even know what to think..." It was then Connor smiled and silenced my lips with hi finger, he just kneeled and started kissing my very hard and sensitive cock, which just looked to be over a footlong in size.

"You like being this long? Having this dick be so big and fat? We can make it bigger, Shawn, and it looks so fucking good on you," Connor moaned, kissing around the head, teasing it with his tongue. The very act was causing more poundage to be added to my body, pecs bulging out, arms thickening and being pushed out by my lats, quads ballooning larger and pushing my increasingly big balls and enormous cock out longer and thicker!

I couldn't form the words to respond him, all I wanted was to make that empowering feeling last forever, Connor continued sucking me while my muscles grew bigger, but at the same time his own body grew bigger and more muscular. I moaned with the sudden feeling like something had broken free inside me, I just roared as held Connor's amazingly muscular body, the guy was so focused on giving me the head he didn't even notice how fast I simply turned his body upside down so i could engage into an amazing 69 position, his mouth didn't seem to leave my cock's head not even for a second, but the moment my lips touched his own huge uncut cock, I wanted to scream because the feeling amplified tenfold, it now felt someone discharged tasers into our powers, but instead of convulsing, our bodies grew.

Soon we were 300 lbs, then we quickly shot up to 400!! Connor detached for a moment to try out the size. "Man, we could own Olympia if we walked out on stage like this!" he exclaimed. He strutted around flexing his muscles, his 15" cock sticking out like a flagpole!

I felt disoriented for a second, everything was so small...not I had gotten so big and it felt...it felt GOOD! I just stretched my huge body and laughed out loud, Connor didn't lose any time and already read his new stats, my dark haired muscle god announced he was 6'3" tall and weighing 467 pounds of ultra hard and defined muscles. The scruffy look on his face seemed denser, his once smooth chest now covered with dark thick hair. I just hugged him and feeling our bodies matched in size, massiveness and definition. "Shit...we are massive and we didn't even blow our first load yet..." I said as Connor grinned back at me. We were so massive our clothes had been totally shredded by our muscles, I noticed my arms now looked much bigger than Ronnie Coleman's thighs!

"Then let's save the best for last," he said, shoving my face onto his chest, nearly smothering me between his massive pectoral cleavage, covered in soft hair before he moved me over to one of his pointed nipples. We both felt the surge of power coming down so strong that it was more than intoxicating, it was totally overwhelming, as much as we wanted to keep touching and growing bigger it was like our bodies were suddenly repelled, each one of us ending up at the opposite wall, there was a powerful energy between us, and our muscles grew bigger just because of that, the wilder we got the stronger the change happened.

I looked at Connor and the massive druid stood up, smiling, he approached much calmer this time, but as he took the first step towards the poor scale I noticed we were both so much bigger, at 6'7" and 640 pounds, Connor just broke the thing, but I couldn't care less it felt so invigorating to be so massive, the width of my back, the of my shoulders and my deltoids.

"I...think that we have just found out how to turn up the HEAT of our growth..." I laughed, my voice was deeper and powerful, Connor joined me as the two most massive men ever born gently held hands, we caressed each other, the growth continued but now it was much more endurable.

Suddenly, we heard someone gasping. "Who the fuck are you?" I turned around to see a shocked Ian, he rubbed his eyes still not believing the size of the men making out on the living room of his loft. I grinned, "Hey there shorty!" I waved, and the guy almost passed over as he noticed the face of his face on the top of one of the behemoth in front of him.

"You two...what's going on with you?! Can it happen to me too?!" Ian was extremely excited, as evidenced by the big tent in his pants.

"Well there's only one way to find out..." I said looking back at Connor who stepped closer, to kiss my friend Ian in the lips, although he moaned and actually creamed his pants, we both noticed there was no growth in him. I kissed Ian right after that and the poor little guy creamed again, and yet there was no growth.

Connor explained me that whatever created the link between us, was not working for poor Ian, and I have to confess I was happy with that, because Ian had always picked on me because of his height and strength, but now, even though he was only 2 inches shorter I weighed over 3 times his bodyweight in pure massive muscle.

I just petted his head "Well, sport, I am sorry but you can't be in my league, you?re gonna remain a little tiny man, but don't worry, we'll compensate you for that... do you want to cum again?"
The big cock in his pants twitched again. "Please..." he moaned.

"Then watch this..." I gently made him seat on the huge couch and easily lifted it one handed from the ground.

"You know Ian, all your life you had been much smaller than me, you just didn't realize that, but now...well I guess now you will understand that your shorty friend is gone and you will have to deal with a muscle monster and his lover Connor..." I said as I lifted the couch like it was a mere dumbbell, the poor guy only had time to reach for his cock and sprayed the cum over my humongous chest, which felt so good, and I could tell Connor felt the same, our bodies pumped and grew bigger, even though we weren't touching each other, I just felt the bodily expansion on my body, knowing it was reflected at Connor, by the time poor Ian finished we were over 7 feet tall and weighing 900 #.

"Oh fuck! Now you're even bigger!!! You two look so gorgeous... please, I'm begging you, show off some more!" Ian got down on his hands and knees! felt sorry for Ian, and at teh same time i loved that he begged me, so i looked at Connor and he understood my intention, suddenly Ian was surrounded by huge muscle monsters, I gently hugged Connor and whispered in his ear.

"Let us grow with him between us, he will cum on our muscles and make us grow even faster...after that...I don't have any fear left...we are together on this, Connor!" I said noticing the mean grin in my lover's face, his cock felt harder, he knew I was just building to the inevitable point where we would finally fuck, but showing off to Ian was something that he deserved, because despite being teasing, he was a good friend and I wanted him to get off on my huge muscles.

Our muscles began exploding with size, more intense than ever before. We were adding dozens of pounds by the second. Soon we were well over half a ton and Ian just had a look of ecstasy between us. He had already cum twice, so getting him to cum a third time so soon would be no easy task. We bounced our magnificent chests, flexed our mountainous arms, and we just swelled even bigger than before! We were 7'6" and on our way to a fucking ton in weight! Hair fell into my eyes as I saw Connor's hair getting shaggier, too, a beard starting to form and his body hair really was getting luxurious. I could feel the same happening to me, too, and our cocks? Oh my god, we could never fuck anyone but each other ever again, even if we tried! They were that huge!

Surrounded by muscle Ian screamed as he came repeatedly, worshipping our muscles with the seed of his manhood, we just grew bigger and more massive, his screams were so loud he actually made us laugh out loud, shaking the very foundations of his household, which suddenly drew the attention of the other drunkards, they all ran outside the rooms to see what happened, and their shock only amused me. Paul, the 5'10" studly guy with tanned skin, Derek, the 6'9" Nubian muscular basketball player, Yuri, the 6'4" 300 pounds Russian weightlifter and his twin brother Alexei who shared the same amazing genetics. Before, those guys were the ideal of strength and manhood for me, but right now, they were pathetic, skinny and shorty, but at the same time I knew they were my friends.

I looked at Connor and grinned, with 4 new supplements of cum, we would be bigger much faster, although right now we had reached 8 feet in height and nearing the 2000 pounds of impossibly hard muscle I just waved at the smaller guys and explained.

"Listen, you're not dreaming it is fucking real, me and Connor here are your muscle gods and you tiny ants are better come here and please us, we will be doing anything to satisfy your little cocks as long you give all the cum for us, worship us and let us have all your juice, I want you guys to forget everything and do as I FUCKING TELL YOU!" I emphasized that part and the effect was just amazing, because there were no questions, no assumptions, they just obliged me, I had finally known total and absolute power.

Yuri and Alexei toddled over to Connor in a daze, like they were in awe of a man who had become everything that they had dreamed of being. They took their cocks out of their pants, and I smiled. How typical that those fuckers would have amazing genetics for cocks as well as weightlifting! They had nice, hard 11" dicks poking straight up in the air and Connor just licked his lips and bent over to swallow them both down!

Meanwhile Derek and Paul approached me, and teamed up with Ian, Derek just rubbed me and couldn't believe how massive and tall I was, I laughed and picked the three of them, placing the three fully grown men on my right arm, flexing the inhuman biceps for them, I knew they were cramped, i knew that my muscles were harder than titanium, it couldn't be comfortable, but they would give their lives to just remain there as my muscles flexed underneath them, for a moment time froze. The moment our new worshippers started delivering the adulation over our monumental muscles reached a whole new level. Suddenly I could feel Connor's growth like it was mine and vice-versa and it only enhanced the level of our connection, muscles growing so much faster as our little servants delivered cum.

Our growth was not possible to describe in words, it was like having the most intense of the orgasms, but instead of a moment of excruciating feelings followed by instant release, it actually lasted permanently, and orgasm that builds within itself, the muscles growing were so massive, and they changed our bodies and our very structure as we continued to develop into whatever new forms my size deserved, i knew those little men were indeed very precious because they gave me the power to overcome that tiny size of mine, right now I only wanted Connor and I to grow much bigger and much faster, after reaching 9 feet in height we had covered the entire 3000 pounds mark in no longer than 40 seconds, so we just continued packing unimaginable amounts of muscle.

A minute passed, then more... our heads were getting dangerously close to the ceiling! Connor had not only teased the twins to one orgasm in his mouth, but he has actually gotten them to cum AGAIN, and the power only multiplied what we were feeling as we kept rising, getting obscenely huge, our testicles feeling like medicine balls sloshing with white hot cum, our cocks standing straight up in the air, slapping our enormous chests, dribbling precum everywhere! We were over ten feet tall now, becoming nearly 5000 pounds of pure muscle and it seemed the growth was only increasing!

I finally decided it was too much for the weaklings, I let go of my servants, their cum soaking me and feeding my growth, I walked towards Connor "Forget about them...I miss you my giant..." We both laughed as our cock, the giant monsters were actually standing higher than our heads, the little things between and towered by the amazing mountains formed by our shoulders, deltoids and neck muscles. I held my cock which was over 6 feet long and 4 feet around and moaned.

"Shit...Connor...can we get a way to fuck each other? I want to fuck you man...I want to deliver all this cum to you and make you blow up with muscle...please...tell me how to go from here..."

I realized only our bodies could perform such impossible act. I hugged Connors and even though our erections were harder than titanium, I knew we were also so long that we could actually manage it. I placed Connors closer to me, my cock pressing closer and closer from his butt, meanwhile, his giant phallus headed down my throat, which opened even bigger to accommodate the monster, I knew words were unnecessary, the moment when my giant head entered Connors the growth finally reached its true meaning, I felt my muscles expanding like never before, the mere fact I could now pump my cock inside Connor made me grow faster with each thrust, the fibers exploded and refined themselves with even more size, the sound of our bodies growing overpowered the streets noise

As much as my own growth was exploding, Connor's seemed to be happening even faster, his ass blowing up to seemingly devour my dick faster than I could bury it in him. His torso seemed to double in width and thickness, then double again, then again! His legs were getting longer, leaner, more massive than ever before and his face was gorgeous, with a full, dark beard and long, flowing locks of hair.

Then when I felt bad for not playing according to Connor's expectation, i felt the pain of his cock leaving my mouth but then the joy of his cock entering my body made me realize what he was doing. The giant muscle monster had actually used his bigger size to destroy the loft in which we were, I could see his bigger physique sheltered me from the debris, even our little weakling were gently safe inside his big hand. No matter if he had turned into a muscle monster of divine proportions, Connor was still the hero i met, and I now felt his kiss, an ultimate feat because of the thickness of our bodies, he just entered me and i felt my body matching his.

We were fucking each other's asses and it was incredible since we could feel the pleasure of the fuck along with the ultimate experience of muscle growth thundering through our titanic bodies, making us several feet wider, thicker, bigger every single second, adding thousands and thousands of pounds, untold increases in strength and beauty, we were becoming something beyond human!

The crowd outside was too intoxicated to notice it earlier, but suddenly the entire building exploded as not just one but two massive forms emerged from there. Monsters at a first impression, but so massively mighty and handsome the dark haired and the blond bearded creatures were mating like they would never stop, their muscles growing as they continue. They were too drunk to scream of fear, they were just shocked with the image of absolute power for the first time. Two massive living statues with 36'tall and standing over 45 feet wide, with massive muscles that composed their anatomy, and cocks, fountaning cocks that reached over their heads, together they were invincible, and that's how I wanted the little guys to see us.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Connor said, looking me in the eye, like he meant it.

"I love you and I will never leave you. Of course, this means that we'll never stop growing, but... something tells me you won't mind that!" he laughed as we grew over 70' tall with no end in sight! Our cum flooded the streets as we reached over 150' tall, muscled beyond all comprehension and seemingly never coming down from our orgasmic high.

Yeah, they say you can?t have any fun in Saint Patrick without alcohol, I think I proved the weakling guys wrong, after all, I just became a living god during that night.

The end.
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 12:10 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Man, where can I get some of that celtic brew? Awesome job you two!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 03:03 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You two just made my St. Paddy's Day!!!
Mike
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awwww, you're welcome :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I can't think of a better fantasy for this day.
  #6   Add to recipe113's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2009, 07:05 AM

recipe113 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to recipe113
Fun story! Great job, guys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text