The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 01:40 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Built That Way 5

CHAPTER 5

The sweat trickled between my meaty pecs in a lickable river.
Ten… eleven… … twelve! I roared on the last rep and lowered the 290-pound barbell to the floor with a clang and flexed, my pumped, swollen shoulders ripped from four sets of military presses. Hold that flex, hold that flex, I growled to myself, grinding my most muscular ever tighter, my traps bulging, my chest shredding, my abs constricting my 28-inch waist smaller and smaller.

203 pounds of fucking ripped muscle. That’s what I tipped the scale at naked this morning.

And now here I was halfway through my shoulder workout in our hot, dusty garage. I’d ripped my thin white tee off after three sets of lat raises with 95s. The shirt had quickly grown clingy and sticky to my skin, and I had torn it free across my chest, shredding it right down the middle.

I picked up dumbbells again, 75s this time, ready to pound out as many lat raises as I could. Dust hung in the air, illuminated by the beam of sunlight that shot in through the open doorway, our dilapidated house visible through waves of summer heat across the grassy backyard. I turned my back to the door, facing the darkness, concentrating intensely as I began my set.

Thirteen… fourteen… fifteen…

Suddenly it was dark and my thick back muscles twitched from the tickling of fingertips grazing my beefy lats. I dropped the dumbbells with a thud, my fists clenched, wheeling around, ready for anything –

-- ready for anything but the person who was standing there.

“Maryann?” I asked.

She smiled, shy yet confident, tossing her blonde hair and tracing my thick, heaving chest with her lingering Bambi eyes, all the way down to my quivering bellybutton, my tight waist. Quietly, she stepped forward, her body moving achingly close to mine. She placed her left hand on my right pec, and used her right hand, her right index finger, to trace from the bottom center of my chest muscles up through the heavy, sinewy cleavage between my pecs… pushing deep against the hard flesh… gathering my trickling sweat… and as she reached the skin where my solid upper chest merged with my thick neck… she drew her finger toward her lips… and licked it… looking deep into my smoldering dark eyes… her tongue working every inch of her finger… savoring the saltiness of my sweat… her plump lips making a sucking sound as she finished and placed her right hand on my left pec… ending with both hands on my thick chest. My heavy muscles twitched involuntarily, striations racing across my pecs. My breathing was shallow in the heat.

“Hello, Steve.”

Quickly, smoothly, I lifted her up, hands under her firm ass cheeks, and turned, pressing her with a thudding noise against the bare wooden wall of the garage. “Mmph!” she managed through our ziplocked lips, sucking hungrily, whimpering, coming up for quick gasps of air before melding back together. Her hands were everywhere, up over my shoulders, then moving around my heavy lats, squeezing, clawing feverishly at my back. Our hips, our groins, ground together, my thick warm dick aching through my cotton underwear and gym shorts, digging for her. Her hands worked their way down along my cut abs, tickling, working their way under my elastic waistband, chasing my pleasure trail… down… until she grabbed me, her palm grasping into a fist that circled me and squeezed.

Ugh! I pushed her into the wall again, grinding and sucking more, supporting her weight with one hand while the other massaged her left breast, then moved down between her legs.

She groaned, gasped, as I pulled her underwear down and to the side, feeling her warmth and her wetness. Her hands feverishly, frantically worked my shorts down… down… as far down as she could get them over my huge, tense, bulging thighs. Her fingertips traced back along the cuts of my quad muscles as she moved upward toward my tingling balls…

Umph! I thrust into her. Mmph! She gasped deeply. I pushed even deeper, but not too deep, playing. There was so much more to me. Could she take it? Maybe. She was clawing at my boulder round shoulders again, squeezing the hard muscle… grasping me… trying to pull me deeper inside her.... I gave her a little more and we pounded… pounded… the wall banging, reverberating… the heat stifling…

And then I pulled out. She gasped in ecstasy at the full reverse movement, almost whimpering. I carried her to my weight bench and laid her face-up on the cracked, sweat-soaked gray vinyl. With one hand I pushed the loaded 375-pound bar off its holds and over the back of the bench, where its rusty plates clanged heavily, dangerously to the floor. I kicked off my sweat-soaked gym shorts and laid down on top of her, my right hand grasping the side of the bench, supporting my 203 pound body so as not to crush her… my left hand running through, playing with her sweat-streaked blonde hair… my forearms biceps, triceps, shoulders bulging, twitching with rippling muscle that surfaced with snaking veins. I entered her again, hard, forceful, my sleek hips moving downward and forward as she twitched and moaned. My teeth clenched and I pounded harder, faster, harder, faster, our sweaty bodies twisting and writhing together as one of her hands grasped and clawed at the tight V-taper of my low back and the other twisted my left nipple --

And then, suddenly, a blood-curdling scream from inside the house. Echoing clearly against the backyard. I stopped moving. Every muscle in my body tensed, hard—including the organ that was still inside Maryann, making her moan and twitch again as it became even larger and harder inside her. Her hands slithered around my lats to and down my torso to trace tense cobblestones of my abs.

Did I hear crying? What was going on inside the house? Was dad drunk again? Was he hitting her again? I reversed position, on angry alert, pulling smoothly out of Maryann, slapping aside the hand that clawed at my hip and grasped along the muscles of my right quad, begging for more. I scanned the dark space for my gray cotton gym shorts and found them in a crumple on the floor next to the weight bench. I bent—my tight bubble-butt eliciting an appreciative gasp from Maryann—stepped into them, and pulled them up over my swollen thighs, snapping the elastic around my loose waist. I headed for the door, muscles tight, rippling, heaving, ready for confrontation, leaving Maryann in a sweaty mess on my weight bench. I threw the door open and came face to face with a tall dark silhouette on the other side, my mother close behind –

“Hey man,” the dark silhouette grinned. Then, sucking air in surprise as it eyed my thick ripped, heaving frame, it said, “Holy shit.”

My brother was home.

Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; April 30th, 2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: reposting of original story
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to lkjhgfdsa For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 01:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Well, THAT was unexpected! Maryann, I mean. I figured the brother would be home eventually.

As for your writing:

(a) It's clear, concise, grammatically correct (as far as I'm concerned; I'm not a grammar nazi), and free of typos / incorrect word choices. Always, always, always makes a story easier and more enjoyable to read.

(b) You push all my buttons, thank you very much!

(c) Your vignettes are short, which leaves us gasping for more -- and a bit frustrated. My guess is you could double the length of each and STILL have us gasping for more. (I have the same problem, obviously!)

Hope this helps!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:27 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
This story is incredibly hot--you manage to work little details into first person that still let us focus entirely on the main character. Love straight sex in these, keep it up!
  #4   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:42 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Please don't get frustrated! Just enjoy these pieces as the hot bits they are meant to be. I think the suspense is part of the payoff. Just like in real life. That means, I guess, I hope you're frustrated in a good, super GOOD, SUPER F-ING GOOD way!!!!
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:56 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Ditto .
  #6   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:26 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Wow! Amazing!
  #7   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM

bulkinupbig
Fanfuckingtastic!

lkjhgfdsa,
Finally, a story that is overflowing with testosterone! Excellent masculine approach and no apologies. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Keep up the great work and don't shift a muscle from your unique style. Sincerely appreciate the grammatical accuracy and time you have taken to proofread your story before posting.
Keep pumping and writing.
Bulkinupbig
  #8   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This is great. You've got my enigine revving. I also love the way you worked the detailed description into the first person.

The straight sex is interesting in that it contains no appreciation for the female form?only the male. This guy is getting off on his own body, his own power, and her appreciation of it?insanely hot.

And in the next part I guess we get to see who the big bro is now. Can?t wait.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options