The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Muscle & Mind
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle & Mind Motivation, Inspiration and The Mind. What drives you?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MusclePotential's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM
THE NATURAL FREAK

MusclePotential is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MusclePotential Send a message via Yahoo to MusclePotential
How many guys are motivated to go PRO in BBing?

I am a 30 bber all I have ever wanted to do since my first competion as a teenager is go PRO. I knew then this was my destiny! Just wondering how many guys out there feel same way. Love to hear what you are doing to get there?

Seeking MUSCLE SPONSOR to grow me to PRO SIZE. (Please real inquires ONLY)

I AM ABOUT GROWTH AND FREAKY SIZE MUSCLE. I WILL BE A PRO, will you be the one helping me achieve it and FEELING ME UNLEASH MY POTENTIAL!!

Current weight 273lbs
Current goal: 240 - 250 by Oct

My progress pics:http://www.facebook.com/MP.Aaron.Powell
My Vids:http://www.youtube.com/user/MusclePotential
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:18 AM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
I don't have any desire to go pro, but my main goals were to loose fat (haven't had much luck at that), gain muscle (had lots of luck there ), and still be able to where most of my 2xl clothes (still wearing those )
  #3   Add to cccatl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:44 AM
MuscleMutant

cccatl
Send a message via Yahoo to cccatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclePotential View Post
I am a 30 bber all I have ever wanted to do since my first competion as a teenager is go PRO. I knew then this was my destiny! Just wondering how many guys out there feel same way. Love to hear what you are doing to get there?
Dude, totally go for it. Get as huge and freaky as you can. If you know it's your destiny, then don't deny it.

For me, I wanna get huge, but I've never wanted to compete. There's nothing about standing on stage and flexing for a crowd that appeals to me. I've never thought about it. Never fantasized about it. Never wanted it.

But, what I do want is to be a huge fitness model type (vs. the smaller, attractive fitness model). I like the look of huge fitness model more than huge pro-bber. The extreme vascularity of the competing bb-er isn't appealing to me. And, the sheer hugeness, while exciting in my fantasies, in real life, it's not as exciting as someone who's more proportionate. Think Zeb Atlas vs. Ronnie Coleman. Coleman is no doubt humongous. The biggest. Zeb is also huge, but in competitive bodybuilding, he'd just be average. Moreover, Zeb never has that cut, vascular look going. He's never fat. And, he's definitely muscular. But, never that thin-skin type look.

In definite numbers, the huge fitness model, for my height 5'10", would be 210-225# at 8-10% bodyfat. Competitive bodybuilders are more like 240# and above at 5% bodyfat (again, on a 5'10" frame). So, I'm looking to be about 210# at 10% bodyfat and see if I like it. If I think I want more, then I'll go for more. If I think that's the look for me, then I'll maintain there. I'm at 210# now, but with 20% bodyfat. So, I have about 20# more of muscle to add.. gawd, that turns me on...
  #4   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
Well its my plan to go Pro in Bodybuilding. I have maybe 2 different contests i can do it in. Masters Nationals or the USA"s both are in july but my plan is to build more size till early next year do a warm up show proberly Southern States a then on of the 2 shows i menchoned above or do both. Thera are only 18 male pro cards given put each year in the us to the IFBB. It means your the top of the sport. I can help with your carreer depending on how you use it.
  #5   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 09:49 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
If your 5 ' 10 and 21o lbe and 20 % nbody fat my suggestion is to bring down the body fat before you add any more weight. Then Build lean. that would mean easting clean 24/7 no cheat meals and some serious lifting.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options