The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 11:37 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Program Chapter 02

Well I got quite a few comments from people on the chat rooms to keep up the good work. It's nice to get comments on here though too, so if ya got the time to leave some constructive criticism and feedback, please do so. I'm glad you guys are all enjoying this story as much as I am enjoying writing it. Anyways, for your enjoyment, I present to you, "The Program: Chapter 02 - Secure"

Prologue & Character Details

The Program

-Chapter 02-
-Secure-

5 Hours Later?

Mike woke up in a cold sweat, a blanket wrapped around his body. He did not know where he was or what happened. The only thing in his nightmares were the conversation from the previous night. It?s now roughly 6AM give or take. The sun is starting to rise in the east as he begins to look around his surroundings.

?Hey man, I see your awake!? a mildly deep voice says behind him.

Mike quickly turned around to see a blonde guy wearing a wife beater and a pair of shorts with a pile of wood in his arms. ?I found you out here shivering, thought I?d set up camp and meet up with someone else so we could maybe try and find out what the hell is going on around here.?

?Fuck man,? Mike rubbed his temple, trying to get rid of the headache. ?How long have we been knocked out??

?I?d have to say a few hours. You?re the first person I actually came across so far. The name?s Sam, by the way.? Sam extended his arm out for a handshake.

Mike looked at it confused at first before reaching out his own hand and repeating the gesture, ?Mike.?

?Well, Mike, I don?t know what that whole orientation was about yesterday, but it sure did leave me a bit confused. I thought this was some weight training camp; instead one minute we are being debriefed as if we were about ready to go to war and the next I find myself waking up, face down in the sand by a beach.?

?Wait, did you just say a beach??

?Yeah man, there?s a beach about a mile east of here.? Mike gets up from his spot. ?Follow me, don?t ask questions till we get there.?

?Um, ok.?

Mike headed East and Sam obeyed by following his equally muscled companion. The short trek took about 45 minutes but when they got there the cold breeze from the ocean waves felt refreshing to them both.

?So why did we come here when this is where I started from?? Sam looked at Mike confused.

?Well, I just woke up and I?m fucking starving. We got a massive body of water right here, time to go fishing.?

?As you can see we don?t have any poles to fish with.?

Mike looked around until he spotted what he was looking for. He walked off a bit and picked up a rock on the ground with a sharp edge and a stick about an arm?s length. He took the rock and began carving a sharp, pointed tip at the end. Mike tossed the stick over to Sam, with a huge grin on his face, ?I give you a fisherman.?

Mike found another stick and did the same to it, making a tool for himself to catch some grub. Sam had already headed into the water.

?Dude,? Mike called back to him, removing his shirt and shorts, ?Aren?t you going to take your clothes off, they?re going to get all wet.?

Sam looked at Mike?s incredible body, his white complexion gave off a sort of red hue . ?Um, yeah.? he pulled off his wife beater and tossed it on the ground before turning back around and walking back towards the water.

Mike followed after him and they walked out into the ocean until they were waist deep. The water was cold but it didn?t stop Mike for doing what he came there to do. In one quick motion, a fish was on the end of his stick. He looked over at his partner who was having a bit of trouble.
?Need some assistance??

?I?m not used to this cold and I sure as hell am not used to fishing with a stick.?

?Do you mind?? Mike extended his hand out and gripped a portion of the stick that Sam held.

?Sure,? Mike walked around Sam, pressing his wet pecs into Sam?s muscled back. Sam breathed in, taking in the smell of sea salt and a hint of what was left of a musky cologne. His dick begun to stir in his shorts a bit. He never had a guy this close to him before; not even in the locker rooms back home after practice.

?Just keep the stick steady,? Mike said the words quietly into Mike?s left ear. Sam could feel Mike?s own soft cock pressing against the crevice in his shorts where his ass cheeks would be. Sam gently pressed back into him, feeling comfortable.

?Alright, do you see that fish swimming around your leg?? Mike asked.

?Yeah??

In one quick push down, Mike got the fish completely skewered at the end of Sam?s stick. ?And that?s how we catch us some grub.? Mike lifted the stick out of the water, with Sam?s hand still attached. Mike let go before backing away from Sam and walking back to the sandy beach. ?You coming, dude? It?s time to cook us up some breakfast!"

Sam followed Mike back up to the shore where Mike was already finding some driftwood and tossing it in a pile. Mike went back over to where he dropped his pants and picked them up; digging through the pockets he found his lighter and a pack of smokes. Least they let us keep the stuff we had in our pockets.

Mike walked back over to the pile of wood he had stacked and kneeled down beside it, igniting his lighter and started a small camp fire. He put his fish on top before sitting down next to it, with his legs spread out in front of him. ?Come on, Sam. It?s not going to cook itself.? He said, readjusting his cock in his briefs.

Sam tossed his fish on top of the pile next to Mike?s, then sat on the opposite side of the fire where Mike was sitting. They sat in quiet as the fish slowly begun to cook.

As Mike stared at the fire, Sam was admiring a fire of his own, the stud in front of him, soaked wet from the waist down with a package leaving nothing to the imagination. To take his mind off of sex, Sam had to try to do something?

?So,? Mike interrupted Sam?s thoughts at just the right time. ?Why are you here for? You?re already a pretty big guy, Sam.? Mike pulled out a cigarette from his pack and lit it before taking a slow drag off of it.

?Well, I play college baseball. They wanted to draft me for the MLB, but I just thought I should get a little more pumped up before I made a decision like that. I mean, college ball is much different then the pros.?

?You?re damn fucking right it is.? Mike took another hit off his cigarette, scratching his cock through his briefs causing Sam once again to turn his attention to other places.

Mike noticed him gazing and began to slowly rub his groin. ?Is there any other reason you decided to cover me with a blanket when you found me, Sam?? He tossed what remained of his cigarette into the fire.

?I couldn?t see a hot stud lying a sleep cold on the ground,? FUCK, Sam caught himself a little to late.

?It?s all good man, if you want, you can get a little closer. I won?t bite ya.? Mike said with a huge grin on his face. ?You can even touch my muscles if you want.?

Sam took this as his time to move. He slowly crawled over to where Mike was. Mike put an arm around Sam?s shoulder. He raised his other arm up and flexed his bicep. ?Go on, Sam. I know you got your own muscles, but its totally different when you feel up another guys, right?? It was like Mike knew exactly what Sam was thinking.

Sam put his hand on Mike?s bicep and felt the hard power underneath his skin. He moves his face closer to it, pushed his tongue out of his mouth, and licked the warm ball of muscle presented to him. Sam moaned softly, which caused a rise in Mike as well.

Mike?s cock began to harden and grow. The bulbous head pushing its way out from the side of his brief?s. Mike lowered his arm down, pulling his briefs down to free his cock from its confines. All 11 inches stood out proudly and tall. Mike gripped his cock, his whole hand wasn?t even big enough to wrap around it?s entire girth, and begun to stroke.

?I wasn?t cut out for the pros either,? Mike said. ?So I just stuck to the gyms. It seems all of us who signed up are somewhat stuck at plateaus.?

Sam gazed down at the tower of flesh being stroked in Mike?s lap. He licked his lips, he needed to have that meat, that body.

?I?m straight, Sam,? Mike said. ?You can worship this body all you want, but I am not having sex with you and you aren?t going to touch my dick. I see the way you?re looking at me dude. But don?t worry, I?ll stick by your side till we get through this mess we?ve been put into.?

Sam looked a bit disappointed. People usually didn?t turn him down, but seeing a guy as attractive as Mike, maybe he could find better. He had to do something fast though before Mike decided to relieve some of his built up pressure. He knew Mike wanted to get big as much as him, and that?s when it hit him.

?Mike, don?t you remember the orientation last night? What that short little muscle man told us before we got knocked out??

Mike stopped stroking for a second; letting his cock go it stuck up completely vertical. ?I remember some of it vaguely. That knock out gas or whatever they put in that room really fucked up my head though man.?

?He called us all bad asses, don?t you remember? He said to fuck whatever we wanted!? Sam was very close to begging now.

?Dude, I told you. We ain?t fucking, got it??

Sam just couldn?t take no for an answer. ?Please man, let me just suck it,? he reached his own muscular arm forward and held onto Mike?s cock like he held his fishing spear Mike had made him earlier. ?It?s not gay if you aren?t the one doing it right? Isn?t that how the saying goes.?

Mike looked down at Sam?s hand gripping his cock. He never had another guy touch him like this before. It felt strange, different, but good. ?Sam, please, man. I can?t do this.?

?Please Mike,? he looked into Mike?s eyes. ?You?re just so fucking hot dude. You?re a total jock; confident to the core.? Sam jerked his hand down Mike?s cock once, stroking the full mast of it. Mike moaned in pleasure.

?Don?t do this Sam; this is the last time I?m telling you before I just pick my shit up and leave you here alone.?

?Please Mike, you said you wanted to grow. In order for us to get bigger he said we had to do it.?

Take what you want by force, cause that's the only way you will be growing.

Mike remembered now a bit more from that orientation. He began to think, Is it really that gay if I?m the one getting my dick sucked?

Mike hesitated. He looked into Sam?s grey eyes, moving his hand and grabbing Sam?s free one, he placed it as well on his erect dick. Mike laid back on the sand and put his hands behind his head.

?As long as you don?t tell anyone,? Mike responded. Sam licked his lips in anticipation. ?But we better get one thing clear; In this game of baseball the only pitcher is me and your going to have to be a pretty awesome catcher if you?re going to be able to keep up with my speed.? Mike grinned at Sam above him.

?Just cause I pitch on the field, doesn?t mean I don?t know how to catch.?

?Well, let?s see what ya got then??

1 Eliminated?
11 Remain?

To Be Continued?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 04:40 PM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
Awesome chapter mate, love the dynamic of the characters. It's interesting to see how each one responds differently to the same information they were given. Keep it up!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:13 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Another great chapter. I'll be interested to see who comes out, uh, "on top," in this one!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:40 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow... But didn't Chad get eliminated in Chapter 1? so now you're down to 10 guys, right? Good story! Keep it up! See you in the chat room!
  #5   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2009, 07:32 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
nope only one person has been eliminated so far.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options