The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Off-Topic > Weird / Funny / Interesting
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Weird / Funny / Interesting Got something funny or interesting to share?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to DragoniteXY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Next door guy

DragoniteXY is on a distinguished road
Great (anti) speeding video

Warning - contains some rather nasty scenes. Great ad.

3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 01:50 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
How depressing.

In contrition, you will now find at least 27 seven vids of really HOT, really BIG guys doing interesting things with heavy objects.

Mmm'kay?

Richard
  #3   Add to Hulk2be's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:54 PM

Hulk2be is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hulk2be Send a message via MSN to Hulk2be Send a message via Yahoo to Hulk2be
Yes this video is depressing, but its also very true. If anyone here is actually capable of putting aside their fetishes for a moment, and think with the big head on their shoulders for a change, they will realize that this video has a hell of alot more to do with real world life than any of the videos we have ever jacked off to.
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 12:53 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wow. Very sobering vid

IN my town, there is a wrecked BMW (squashed flat as a pancake) that makes the rounds outside the local high schools every year around prom time (spring to late May). 6 kids were riding in someone's new BMW when they wiped out going around a curve. 2 dead, the rest with serious injuries, including some paralysis and traumatic brain injury.

We must remember we are not immortal.

Mdlftr
  #5   Add to KalaNemi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:15 PM
Ruler of Insanity

KalaNemi is on a distinguished road
WHAT THE HELL MAN!? This video has drained all the happiness in my soul for the next week. However, everyone out there needs to see this video. You can't imagine what a crash is like until you have seen it happen. The pain, the suffering, the sadness. We need a video to hit people where it counts, I believe I have found it. WE ALL need to know the conseqences of mortality, of our actions, IT must be thrown into our face in order for us to see it.

On another note the song playing is by Evanescence(not sure about the spelling), I don't know the name though.
  #6   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 05:42 PM

RyBearATL
I really hate to do anything that might be called flaming, but this is really out of line.

There's really nothing appropriate about this video for this board. As for even this thread, it's nothing "weird/funny/interesting". I get the point, and stopped after about 30 seconds.

R
  #7   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 08:48 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyBearATL View Post
I really hate to do anything that might be called flaming, but this is really out of line.

There's really nothing appropriate about this video for this board. As for even this thread, it's nothing "weird/funny/interesting". I get the point, and stopped after about 30 seconds.

R
You know what? I agree with you 100%.

At the same time...

I live in Northern Virginia and the Washington Metro area has some of the worst traffic in the U.S. ...but instead of being more cautious because of the congestion, EVERY DAY I see some of the most arrogant, foolish, and totally careless drivers you can imagine driving aggressively, speeding through residential developments where a kid can pop out from behind a parked car in a second, running lights, running stop signs, cutting people off, speeding up just TO cut people off and then jam on their brakes because of slower traffic, tailgating at 65-70mph in moderate to HEAVY traffic, cutting across the interstate 3 lanes at a time to make their exit at the last minute, talking on their cell phones, reading, putting on makeup, talking on their cell phones/smoking/eating/AND OR putting on makeup all at the same time...ALL without a care in the world that they're driving a 1/2 ton or more of a lethal weapon.

So, yeah...this video has nothing to do with muscle growth. It's disturbing and depressing and sobering and WAY too serious for this board...but it won't kill you that it's here and it may just make one person out there THINK the next time he gets behind the wheel and HE won't kill someone else, either.
  #8   Add to DragoniteXY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Next door guy

DragoniteXY is on a distinguished road
The song is called 'My immortal'.

Dude, haven't meant to gross anyone out, just thought it was an interesting video that really hits everyone hard where it should... actually there was, as far as I remember, a version with even more 'horror', but I can't find it now.

Plus, during my med school years, I've seen far worse things so I'm a bit had to shock - sorry, haven't given much thought about how the average person would respond to this.
3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options