The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to FitFrankNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 08:46 PM

FitFrankNC is on a distinguished road
Loved it

I loved the story. Remember, this is fantasy. Lots of us have fantasies about things that may be illegal or considered sick. It doesnt mean we want to rape someone if we find a story about rape arousing! I think it is mostly the domination that we find arousing which can be played out in many ways. You guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Great job!
Thanks
  #42   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 08:52 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
For me it stopped being hot the minute the admiring kid turned into a crazy stalker, but that's because I've known crazy stalkers, and they kill any hint of "hot".
No offense, but I pictured this character to be much hotter than I imagine your crazy stalkers were

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
I'd request a note in the foreward that it contains violence and non-consensual sex.
Yes, hopefully that would shut everybody up.

Cheers,
-sb
Thanks
  #43   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 09:00 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitFrankNC View Post
I loved the story. Remember, this is fantasy. Lots of us have fantasies about things that may be illegal or considered sick. It doesnt mean we want to rape someone if we find a story about rape arousing! I think it is mostly the domination that we find arousing which can be played out in many ways. You guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Great job!
Agreed.

On an unrelated note: one time I was watching a movie on the television when, to my disgust, one of the characters murdered one of the other characters with a revolver. This is sick; shooting people is wrong; it would have been better if they had hugged and talked out their differences or gone to conflict mediation. I am sure the writers are bright, talented people, but their movie showed no moral scruples. I hope they die.

Cheers
-sb
Thanks
  #44   Add to beeflover2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 08:38 AM

beeflover2001
Quote:
I think it is mostly the domination that we find arousing which can be played out in many ways.
Yup. Different "strokes" as it were.
Thanks
  #45   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 09:39 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Agreed.

On an unrelated note: one time I was watching a movie on the television when, to my disgust, one of the characters murdered one of the other characters with a revolver. This is sick; shooting people is wrong; it would have been better if they had hugged and talked out their differences or gone to conflict mediation. I am sure the writers are bright, talented people, but their movie showed no moral scruples. I hope they die.

Cheers
-sb
heehee. :3
Thanks
  #46   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 10:51 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Fantastic Story!!!

A terrific treat for Halloween! I enjoyed it immensely, and look forward to your next great work!

As for this "rape" issue, I believe in this particular case, everyone should lighten up just a bit. For one thing, it didn't happen. Most importantly though, it was just a silly Halloween fantasy! Do these guys write to all the slasher film Producers when another one of those come out? Last time I heard, chain-sawing heads off is a no-no too!

H.G. Wells was one of the most distinguished writers of all time, but that didn't stop him from writing fantasy stories involving vivisection and cannibalism (and giant boys for that matter). One can write about issues without necessarily condoning them.

Actually, what this story reminds me of is an old Tex Avery cartoon, where the little brainy worm kid gets a jolt of Super-Growth, literally rips out of his pants ("I guess I got too big for my britches!"), and goes rampaging after the crow.

What I read here was a good old fashion spook story, with the big monster chasing the hero, and the hero escaping...UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

Classic stuff, and very suspenseful. And remember, if this story disturbed a few, they can always sleep with the light on...

Boo.

Last edited by Kit Werecat; November 8th, 2009 at 12:33 PM.
Thanks