You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 08:16 AM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
ooooooooo....!!!

i wanna collect'em all!...however;in a rare display of sympathy for those who choose to reproducene frequently sees,in NYC;children who look WAAAY too big for a stroller,in a stroller.some of this could be a result of hormones in the food supply;but it was explained to me that,even for older kids,IT'S JUST THE EASIEST WAY TO CONTROL THEM!given that even experienced pedestrians take their lives in their hands each time they cross the street;i guess it makes sense.(although it doesn't excuse women using the kid in the cart to stop traffic,just because they don't feel like waiting for the light!)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 08:40 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Scott (aka Corwin),
Those are great collars, but none of them seem large enough to contain our Glam's mass.
However, a few of them would be great accessories for my pussy!
  #43   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
Scott (aka Corwin),
Those are great collars, but none of them seem large enough to contain our Glam's mass.
Dude -- PHOTOSHOP!

Oh, ok. Would collars from this site suit him more? They aren't glam, but big boys looks oh so hot in their products And then he can snarl and growl and "heel" all the children he likes...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #44   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
However, a few of them would be great accessories for my pussy!
Thanks Brent....just what I needed, a mental image of you with Ms. Slocum hair.....LOL.

I tend to agree with Brent....children are one of those things I always keep in the abstract. I love my new nephew, but I'm glad he's my sister's baby and not mine! EJ, Mdlftr, you're better men than I....and I applaud your decisions. You both sound like great dads, and your kids are lucky to have you.

It's pretty entertaining....I live in the middle of suburbia, on a block full of kids, and I get along with all of them and their parents quite well (and yes, they're all aware that I'm gay). Of course, it helps that I inexplicably have the only dog on the block.....they're always knocking and asking if he can come out and play!
  #45   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 08:55 PM

glammaman2000
'fess-up time

i don't really hate kids THAT much.i just like saying it because you're not supposed to("giggle-snicker")it's a horrible,lovely,responsibility;&i know i couldn't hack it.so i don't.regrettably;too many people figure this out AFTER THEY HAVE THE KIDS!&people who have kids sometimes seem to think that the rest of the world should roll-over&play dead.if a"childed"person&i do the same job,for the same pay;they get a tax reduction for each child.GUESS WHO'S STILL PAYING RETAIL?!to the extent that tax dollars go to programs for children(WIC,food stamps,public schools,uninsured emergency room visits,public housing,etc.)a lot of the money goes from the childless to the childed.i accept this.i want to see children properly cared for.might be nice if somebody said"thank-you",sometime.
  #46   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 09:07 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Thank you.... except..... I don't get any of that stuff. Just a little tax credit. .... and yet.... I'm still paying for what it costs to have a kid. It is quite irritating though, isn't it? They really should test and license parents before permitting them to reproduce. Of course, if I think about that and the testing procedure works out somewhat like the DMV.... the net result would be pointless anyway.
  #47   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 09:45 PM

LOL....even libertarian lil' me is with you on that, EJ......test and license parents in advance!

Of course, some of the people I see are making me rethink my previous hard-line stance against involuntary sterilization......
  #48   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 09:45 PM

glammaman2000
Ej,

i knew you would"get it".&i know you're doing it on your own.there is nothing more important than raising"good citizens".if you can do that;you've made your miracle.
  #49   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2004, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbhunk
Of course, some of the people I see are making me rethink my previous hard-line stance against involuntary sterilization......
Yes, they do need to license having children, and if you have ANY misconception about involuntary sterilization, watch the Jerry Springer Show. Their are some people that should not be allowed to reproduce.
  #50   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2004, 09:28 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Children and death and taxes...

Well, I'll admit that there are times that the idea of being "child-free" has a certain appeal---usually in the wee hours when someone is up sharing bodily fluids or solids involuntarily!

Seriously, though, the whole tax credit thing doesn't BEGIN to cover the costs--kids ARE expensive! Child care (a necessity if you both want to work) costs more than a mortgage! The good thing is that it doesn't last quite as long!

I can totally understand people who don't like kids. I once showed my infant son to my female supervisor. She literally recoiled in her chair. [ Course, she WAS a cold, heartless, *****, so it wasn't a surprise. Thank God she never had children of her own, even though she did marry! If ever anyone met the cold and heartless stereotype, this person was it!]

I appreciate that plenty of people don't want to be "overly aware of other people's kids", so I try to keep mine under control in public. Hence the "shhh!" "use your inside voice" etc., etc. {EJ, Fair warning, man!}

Probably the best example of the "horrible children" concept are the "no-neck monsters" in the film version of "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof"! They were TROLLS!

Anyhow, I just want to give them a fair, balanced, view of life, and have them grow up with a strong sense of values and fair play, without being narrow-minded and judgmental!

My two "Dr. Spock" cents

Mdlftr
  #51   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2004, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr
Anyhow, I just want to give them a fair, balanced, view of life, and have them grow up with a strong sense of values and fair play, without being narrow-minded and judgmental!

Mdlftr
Lord love you, Md.....now if only we could bottle that and ship it out with every package of baby formula, diapers, pacifiers, layettes, etc. in this country!
  #52   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2004, 11:56 AM

So yesterday, the husband & I were at Disneyland, and parents were using strollers as weapons to get through the crowds. It was frightening, but I'm sure I would have done the same if I had a large, blunt object on wheels...

Just for the record: I tried being nice each time I was run-down by one. It is the "Happiest place on Earth" you know!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options