The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 08:35 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rugby School 6: Midnight

Sorry it's taken so long, guys--work has heated up. Hope you enjoy it!

Previous installment: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17584

Part 5: Midnight

I was on my knees, head was pounding with alcohol, around midnight, vision fuzzy, knees still sore from rugby, pressing into the carpet, naked, buck naked, cock stiff against my abs, listening to Al and Raj talk behind me, my arms bulging out from my chest, mouth open, throat working, bobbing up and down, a mass of hairy Ewan muscle rising above me, his abs heaving up and down, with my mouth stretched to its limit around his thick cock. Ewan was in ecstasy above me, his dick hard as a steel pipe on my tongue, thick fingers running through my hair, moaning, hands forcing me down on his salty member, hairy obloquies brushing against my forehead as I deepthroated him.

?Fuck man, look at him. I don?t think I?ve ever seen a guy take Fozz that deep before.?

?The new boy?s got some skills, I?ll give him that.?

?Uhhhh yeah look at him lick it!?

Swirling my tongue around the uncut mushroom head, I looked up at Ewan. His jaw was slack, blue eyes staring out at nothing in rapt pleasure. His right hand was absentmindedly running over his furry chest, feeling his muscles? valleys and ridges.

?Skullfuck him Fozz! Put your little poof through his paces!?

Ewan?s eyes focused, coming down to lock on mine. His hand brushed over his tight abs and came to rest on the back of my head as he started to move his hips, gyrating so his curved dick slapped back and forth across my face. I reached up a hand to grab at a meaty pec through his dense fur, and Fozz tightened his grip on my head. Holding it perfectly still, he began to move himself in and out of my mouth. I could feel his chest tense and relax.

?That?s a good wee cocksucker,? he growled as he fucked my lips. ?Ye like my cock, don?t ye? Like the way curves when I pound yer mouth. Ye?ve got the sweetest mouth I?ve ever fucked, and that?s sayin? something. I?ve had three burds wrapped around this cock before, with a fourth jest feeling my arms, kissing them, tasting my stinking pits. You?d get off on that too, eh? Go on.? Ewan flexed. ?Lick my bicep!?

He guided my head up from his dick, still in complete control, to his massive gun, straining with size and power. My soft tongue traced along the outlines of muscle nearly bursting out of his skin, flicking over the warm surface of Ewan?s arm. His eyes were locked onto me the whole time, his right hand guiding my head along the arm and, finally, down into the forest of his pungent pits. The smell overwhelmed me and I bit and licked furiously. Suddenly, Ewan pushed me away. I looked up and saw him convulsing in laughter?Fozz was ticklish.

Ewan flexed again, releasing my head and grabbing hold of my cock, which nearly burst at his warm touch. He guided it to the muscle and brought his forearm down, trapping my cockhead between the ripped surfaces of his arm. ?Fuck my bicep,? the Scottish hunk growled. I needed no further encouragement.

With just my pre-cum for lube, I began to slide my shaft up and down Ewan?s bicep. I could feel the vein at the peak of his bi rub against my dick. By just moving his hand back and forth, Ewan made the muscles all through his arm jump and ripple, massaging my stiff dick.

A dark, giant shape appeared in front of me?Raj had stripped off his pants and climbed onto the couch?s back. Sitting on it, he pulled my face into the hot hollow between his pecs. I licked the Indian stud?s salty chest while fucking Fozz?s bicep, moving down Raj?s chest to his briefs. I took the band in my teeth and pulled then down, and his coal-black dick smacked me in the face.

Licking eagerly at Raj?s cock, I scarcely noticed a tall figure come up behind me until I felt something impossibly long and hard press itself up against my ass. Turning away from the the hard bodies of Raj and Ewan, I got my first full look at Al?s naked body.

His face was sharp with short hair, eyes crystal blue. His body was ripped to shreds, every muscle and vein visible under English white skin. And his cock?it had to be a full foot long, thick and straight with just a touch of foreskin and veins bulging obscenely up and down its sides. Almost hypnotised I slowly sank to my knees and reached out to touch the pulsing member. Both hands could not cover its surface. I jacked Al up and down slowly, looking up his eight-pack to see his eyes close in pleasure.

Then all three of them were standing in front of me, hairy rugby-boy Fozz, ripped Al, and massive Raj. I tasted each of their cocks in succession, letting the sweet juices of their pre-cum mix in my mouth. I could barely see straight for drunkenness, and Al began to pour cold gin over their dicks as I licked and sucked. Raj was the first to cum, shouting as his dark dick spewed white all over my face and chest. Ewan came next, his face screwed up in concentration and furry muscles pulsing with blood as he came straight into my mouth for the second time that day. Both of them stepped back as I finished Al off. The lean English muscleboy took my head in his hands and began to fuck me, his dick pouring itself down my throat. It never seemed to end?as deep as I felt it slide into my oesophagus, there was always another thick, veined inch. My hands scrabbled over Al?s abs and my eyes watered, my gag reflex going all of a sudden and making my throat compress on the boy?s dick.

It was all he needed. Al came like a fire hose, jizz rocketing into my stomach. He was bent nearly double with the force of the orgasm, abs a crystalline sculpture.

I choked on Al?s cum, felt my stomach roiling with alcohol and my head spinning. The world tilted, righted itself, and went dark.

+++

I woke up to see Ewan?s bulk towering over me, still naked but flaccid. The other two had left. I looked around?I was back in my room, in my bed. A meaty paw thrust a glass of water into my face.

?Here, drink.? It took me a second to connect the Scottish rumble with the hairy stud standing in front of me. ?Ye Americans can?t handle yer alcohol.?

?No?no,? I said. ?Prob?Probably not.? I took a sip.

?Tha?s alright. Ye make up fer it in?other ways.? Fozz cupped an appreciative hand over my crotch. I realised that I was flaccid, and, what?s more than that, soaked in semen.

?When did that happen?? I asked.

?As ye passed out. Never seen anything like it!?

?God?what time is it??

?Jest midnight, new boy. Get some rest?it?s another day of Rugby tomorrow!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012), Gman (July 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 10:01 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thanks for the new addition! Can't wait for him to meet new boys. :3
  #3   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:43 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Any comments guys? Should I continue this story? How should it evolve?
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:53 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
well I love this story man and thinks it's going well. Love how he's being used but loves it so much, so a fan of rugby so would love to see him continue to play but work out with fuzzy or something and get to be the biggest boy on the team.
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:33 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Uh, YES. Please. Ewan is one of the hottest characters this site has going...furry musclecub rugby player.
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2010, 10:11 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Hey man hope this story continues.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline