The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:58 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rugby School 5: Drinking Games

The action is heating up! How far do you think it should it go?

1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17274
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17293
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17378
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17555

Part 5: Drinking Games

I reached tentatively toward the first button on Raj?s shirt. The shirt was extra large and still far too small for him, and I could see his chocolate skin pushing against it, straining to break free. Al and Ewan behind me cheered me on as I started to expose the Indian boy?s huge chest, barely able to get the buttons of because the shirt was so tight. Raj?s pecs stood out proud and beautiful in contrast to the cream white of the shirt, bulging in every direction. He was not visibly ripped like Ewan and Al, just absolutely massive, pectorals like balloons sticking out three inches so that they drooped and completely rounded, capped by soft black nipples. His stomach bulged with muscle like a powerlifter, a clear split running down the middle but otherwise just a hard ball of muscle pushing out as far as his pecs.

I tried to pull Raj?s shirt off of his arms, but it stuck and then RIPPED. ?Third one this week?? the Indian sighed, his chest flexing with the breath. His arms were unbelievable, almost as thick as I was and layered through with chords of muscle of that even the light covering of fat could not hide. They looked like the arms of some mythical animal, big and strong as a bear?s legs.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Al?s ripped, oiled form. He handed me the bottle of oil, and I slowly began to massage it into Raj, this time starting at the base of his bulging abs. His muscle gut was hard as a rock, expanding and flattening slightly as his breathing became heavier. His dark skin seemed to soak the oil up, glistening in the light.

I worked up the massive boy?s stomach to the base of his pecs, and finally onto the continental shelves of muscle. ?You ever seen pecs this big, new-boy?? The dark god asked. ?I?ve fucked girls with smaller tits than this. They love them, love chewing on them, love it when I flex for them. Like this!?

He flexed them under my hands, one after the other, making Al and Ewan behind me laugh. I worked oil over the lats that made his arms stand far out from his chest, and found that Raj was so wide that I could barely touch both sides of him at once. Finally, I progressed to his arms, both of my hands unable to wrap halfway around a single massive gun. Raj growled and flexed his bicep so it surged up and out as I worked it with oil until it shone. Like the rest of him, Raj?s dark, smooth-skinned arms were simply BIG, massive balls of muscle covered by fat that merged seamlessly into the rest of him.

?Kiss my biceps, new-boy. You know you want to. Kiss these fucking bis.?

And Raj?s left hand grabbed the back of my head and forced my face forward toward his arm. His arm was almost as big as my head! My lips made contact, soft at first, feeling his soft skin over bulging muscle. Then his hand pushed on my head, forcing my lips to part so my mouth was all over his arm, adding saliva to the oil to make it shine. I licked the muscle. It tasted of oil, of course, with a slight undercurrent of curry.

Raj pulled my head back and poured some gin down my throat from the bottle.

?Good boy.?

?Not fair! My turn next!? said a proper English voice, and Alasdair shoved Raj aside. His ripped, white body pushed against the dark boy?s huge frame, oiled muscles twisting. And then he was in front of me, his fine features and deep eight-pack, a triumphant look on his face. Al flexed an arm, which burst into a tributary of veins.

?My arm for another shot of gin!? Al said.

I was pretty drunk already by this point. I went for the blue vein that peaked his arm tongue first, licking down the rippling muscle. Al had no fat anywhere, and I traced every peak and hollow of his biceps and triceps with my tongue, making the fair English boy moan. I glanced down between licks, and saw the front of his school trousers bulging with what looked like an anaconda. A snatch of conversation from earlier played through my head.

?Why is he called Subway?? ?Because he?s a foot long!?

I started to move up Al?s arm toward his chest. I pushed it up and started to eat out his armpit, tasting the jock-sweat that clung to his blond armpit hair as my hands roamed over his ripped back and corrugated abs. Al poured gin down his arm, and it trickled down his muscles in rivulets to drip off his armpit hair, where I eagerly sucked it up.

A Scottish bass rumbled over all of us from somewhere behind me. ?Mates, I think we?ve played with our wee new-boy long enough. Let me show ye what he can really do. C?mere roomie!?

I turned reluctantly away from Al, my gaze sweeping over the giant figure of Raj to his left and coming to rest on Ewan.

Fozz was sitting on the single bed behind me, reclining back so that his arms rippled underneath him and his chest popped out, a furry carpet of muscle brought into striated definition by his pose. My eyes travelled up his cut abs, partly obscured by hair, up between his pecs (which no amount of hair could hide) to his broad face. I expected to see his jack-o-lantern grin, but as my eyes met his I could see his face was deadly serious, a smouldering, drunken look in his eyes. He bit his lip and his hand travelled slowly to his crotch, pushing bulging briefs down over his hairy obliques.

Ewan?s cock emerged slowly from his briefs, standing hard against his body, with that slight upward tilt I loved. Al and Raj scoffed (?put that away!?) but I was mesmerised. Time seemed to slow as I covered the four feet between me and the Scottish muscle cub and sank to my knees.

As I took the tip of Ewan?s cock in my mouth, tasting its warm salty vibrancy, I heard the oiled Rugby boys behind me gasp.

?You weren?t joking Ewan! He is a little cocksucker.?

?We?re going to have some fun tonight!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 06:06 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesome stuff, let him suck rugby stud cock all night. So hot.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 06:13 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oh, yeah! Very nice!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 11:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Great! The descriptions of Raj got me so hard :O
  #5   Add to Curious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 01:14 PM

Curious is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing when you said he tasted like curry. Get your protagonist to sample some other minorities?
  #6   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 02:51 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
okay, I'll acknowledge the curry thing sounds a bit racist, but have you ever kissed an Indian person?
  #7   Add to Curious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 03:27 PM

Curious is on a distinguished road
I'll know what to expect now.
  #8   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 03:51 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
damn that is so hot!!

I agree, the descriptions were great!!!

oh lol btw I've kissed a British Asian guy, him and his cum didn't taste like curry.. but then I don't think his family ate alot anyway, they were pretty "British"
  #9   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 07:48 PM

muscleboy2811 is on a distinguished road
can't wait

i can't wait for more of this story - you character descriptions are amazing!
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 12:23 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Any more? {:3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options