The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
I Wish... - Part IV

OK some may not like this but some might. If you don't like the idea of father and son and muscle growth causing a shift in power. Please don't read on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton lead the way, his new found confidence giving him a sense of control he'd never felt before.

"Dad?" He said turning and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Yes son?" Sam said standing in front of him looking down at his son's new magnificent bulge. He idly rubbed himself feeling a little uncomfortable.

"You want to do this don't you?"

"Well yeah son, but it's not... you know... normal." Sam said feeling a little sorry that he'd said it. He had to be honest even if it would hurt Peyton.

Peyton felt awful now. Had he pushed his Dad too far?

"You still love me don't you though Daddy?"

"Oh god son of course I do! I love you more than anything. I love you like a son!" Sam said slapping Peyton on the shoulder laughing.

Peyton giggled at this, he loved his Dad's goofy sense of humour even if he was nearly knocked over by his Dad's strong hands.

"I just don't love you in that way son. Not like I love your Mom. It's a different kind of love." Sam sat next to his son and drapped his arm over his shoulder.

Peyton thought about that and it made sense. He loved his Mom in a different way to his Dad. His Mom cared for him, and made sure he had everything he needed. His Dad on the other hand he was in awe of. He looked up to him, well he used to anyway, and wanted to be like him when he grew up. Sam was his hero.

"I know Dad... I sometimes wish you felt about me the way you felt about Mom though."

"Granted."

Peyton flushed red. He didn't mean to wish that. 'I have to be careful what I say!' He looked over to his Dad and was shocked to see him looking at him in a way he'd never looked at him before.

"Phew Peyt... it's hot in here." He fanned himself with his free hand. Peyton's eye was drawn to it and Sam used an old move he'd tried on his wife when they first met. He lowered his hand and placed it next to his groin. Peyton followed with his eyes and noticed his Dad had started to get hard again. A clear line was now very visible that travelled down his left trouser leg.

"Son, you really are beautiful. I know I shouldn't say that but you are." Sam leaned forward now, pulling Peyton closer.

"Dad... what are you doing?" Peyton tried to pull away a little but couldn't. his Dad was a lot stronger than him.

"Sorry but I just need to kiss you." Sam planted his mouth over Peyton's. He struggled a moment, clearly not able to break the embrace, but then the sensation overtook him. Insinctively he opened his mouth and let Sam's tongue in. Confused as to what was happening he just sat there not moving. Sam eventually pulled away and sat looking into Peyton's eyes.

Peyton looked back and muttered.

"What babe?" Sam asked stroking his hair.

"That was... so cool..." Peyton breathed, his head swimming, his trousers painfully tight.

"You ain't seen nothing yet son." Sam said standing up and dropping his trousers. His cock sprang feel and slapped his stomach. He pulled off his clothes and stood there naked. Peyton drank in the sight, unable to move. "Suck me baby." Sam said, hands on hips, his cock bouncing.

"What?!" Peyton said backing away a little.

"It's ok son. I love it, you'll do me proud."

Peyton was unaware of what he'd wished for. His dad now saw him like his mother. And his mother was very submissive. He expected the same from his new love. Peyton was panicked now. Everything was moving to fast.

"Come on son, I love you so much, like your Mom." Sam shook his cock again.

Peyton took the opportunity to find out what that meant. "What do you mean like Mom?"

"Well son in a relationship you tend to have a dominant person and a submissive. Especially when you have a guy that looks like me." Sam laughed again. Peyton had noticed his Dad was very proud of his body and it showed.

"Oh... I don't know Dad... I mean I'm scared..." Peyton blushed and looked down, afraid to make eye contact.

Sam laughed again, playfully. "Well son come on, I'm the man here, you might be bigger than me down there but I'm stronger, and bigger everywhere else. So you know... I'm the... what did Jones call it... the top."

Peyton took this in. Annoyance spiked again. "So if I were bigger I'd be the top then?" He glared at his Dad then.

"Well I guess. For me to be submissive though," he flexed a pec idly, "you'd have to be real big and strong. I don't tend to fancy guys that much but if you were muscly and stronger than me... yeah guess I would but that'll never happen. Least not for years son."

"Hmm OK Dad. I wish I looked like the top you'd want!" Peyton stood up and was level eye to eye with his father.

"Granted"

"Well wishing... does..." Sam noticed his position had shifted slightly. He wasn't looking in his son's eyes anymore. More his neck.

Peyton felt the room drop again. He was growing taller. He could now see the top of his Dad's head. He then felt a surge of energy and clenched his fists feeling strength enter them. It felt great. He felt great.

He looked down at his father, now at least a foot below him. Sam looked back up, mouth open. "Son... how did you..."

"Remember Dad this is... normal." Peyton noticed his voice sounded lower. "Wow... this is cool..." Sam continued to wathc but without any fear now. It afterall was compeltely normal. Peyton noticed his clothes felt tighter. Last time they had grew with him but this wish was worded differently. It hurt a little.

"Ow... I wish I was naked!" Said without thinking. Instantly his clothes vanished.

Then the expansion started.

It started from the floor. His feet lost any fat they had and his now huge feet, especially when he looked down and compared them with his father's, got wider and thicker, even his toes looked longer.

Then his calves blew up. They swelled each almost twice the size of Sam's. His Quads followed, definition etching up them, massive slabs of muscle forming under the skin. Hair began to sprout on them, and they looked adult. Manly. Peyton grinned.

He felt his butt raise and contract, turning his body, his father got full view as a muscled bubble butt formed. Sam subconsciouly nibbled his bottom lip. His back flared out, wings of muscle forming, whilst on the front cobbles practically popped out on his stomach. Peyton rubbed his hand over them, the feeling awakening his cock further. Around it a small bush of hair grew, neat and tidy but still masculine.

His chest expanded as well, almost pumping up with each breath. His arms followed suit and large biceps formed on his loosly hanging arms. He raised one slowly watching the muscle bunch and form a mound.

"Oh god Dad... you see this... it's..." He turned his attention back to his Dad, his head looking up at him a curious expression on it. "Dad?"

"Son... you look so... beautiful... that ass... god that ass..." Sam placed his hands on his son's body, feeling him up. "I gotta fuck that."

"What?!" Peyton boomed without realising it. "I thought I was... I'm the, the... top you'd want..."

"Well son I guess but I'm still not a submissive guy. Now we doing this?" He pushed agianst his son, expecting him to fall back on the bed. He didn't budge and Peyton felt confidence again. It was starting to edge onto arrogance.

"No Dad. I wish you were submissive... for me anyway." Peyton folded his large arms over his chest and looked down at his now much smaller and shorted father.

"Granted"

Sam's eyes glazed over a moment, then a smile formed. "Oh god Peyt... you are so... big... I love it." Peyton went to reply but his thought was cut off instantly when his Dad dropped to his knees in front of him.

Sam reached out, with no hesitation and grabbed the immense python jutting out in front of him. He stroked it once and then opening his mouth as wide as possible took the large cock head, tasting his son's precum for the first time.

"Oh god..." Peyton's knees would have buckled had he not just had a magically jolt of strength.

Sam redoubled his efforts to take as much in as possible. His tongue swirling over the incredibly sensitive skin as fast as he could.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment as always very welcome
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:44 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Wow! This is one hot story, hit us up with some more soon, dude!!
  #3   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Yummy! I am loving this story, it is really freakin hot as usual! I just wish the chapters were longer, post less write more haha

I really can't wait to see what happens next
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 08:42 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Great story! Keep up the good work! I really like the characters in this story a lot!
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:20 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
AMAZING STORY!!! Your a GREAT writer!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size