The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Partners In Crime By Cutlerfan

This story may depict acts that may be against your beliefs, morality, or sense of decency. The acts depicted in this story may include male on male sex. If either type of story offends you do not read further. Many of the activities described are purely fantasy and would be harmful if actually tried in the real world. Real world consequences including injury, disease, and death are possible. That being said please enjoy this tale.
Link to the previous part is: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17691
Happy Birthday Msclundylvr!

Partners in Crime by Cutlerfan

The drive back to the station was enjoyable with the AC running. We passed the odd tree or cactus but the roadway was pretty barren. John and I talked about our lives for a while. He had joined the marines when he left high school and stayed for four years. When he left the military he decided on being a police officer because he been part of the military police. He entered the academy and graduated first in his class of forty-two. He'd been an officer for several years now but wanted a partner for work and for life.

As he told me this we passed a guy in dusty wrinkled clothes walking by the side of the road. We slowed down and John spoke to the man. "Lost?" he asked pulling the car to a halt. The guy looked up and smiled as he realized we were not a mirage. Walking closer he took off his sunglasses and held on to the side of the car. "I missed my bus... Can you help me get...somewhere...anywhere... out of this desert.?" The man looked about 22 with brown hair and brown eyes. He stood about five foot eleven and had a few days of black hair growth on his face. John smiled and offered him some water from his canteen. "Thanks man!" he said gulping the water down quickly. After a minute he handed it back and we got out of the vehicle to offer him something to eat. "No" he refused kindly stating that he had food with him but had run out of water.

"My name's Michael ...Michael Banks. I was going to see the property I inherited from my great aunt Lucille. I had never heard of her before a few weeks ago when a lawyer tracked me down saying I was her only living heir." He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a small rag he had in his pocket. "My parents died when I was ten so I was in the foster care system because I had no one else or so I though. It wasn't easy being moved around all the time but most of the families were nice...just not my own. The lawyer for her estate only now just tracked me down."

We were all now sitting under a large umbrella John had moved from his trunk as Michael finished his tale. I studied him for a bit and decided to see if I could help. "A purpose in life....feeling connected...aha!" and I decided to help him out. As I scanned his mind....wait how did I do that?....anyhow I saw that he was gay but very insecure so I imagined him more confident and assured. A relaxed look spread over his face and he closed his eyes after a few blinks. He was relatively fit but I knew he could be more. John stood by somehow not aware or frozen in time.

Thick well formed pecs of ripped muscle pushed out creating a lean but undeniably sexy chest. His slight peach fuzz darkened into two days stubble then faded away to a clean shave. His khaki shorts revealed thickening calves glistening with sweat. The shorts bulged out as hard striated thighs grew in. While a substantial hammock expanded his groin visible imprints of large heavy balls pushed out. His face softened as the cares of his life ebbed away. His nose straightened, his nostrils flared, and his cheek bones moved higher adding more beauty but keeping a boyish appearance.

Slightly more luscious lips and an eye color change to gray completed the physiognomy. His windblown hair waved into a dark black and receded in leaving a military style buzz cut. His biceps, delts, lats, and triceps filled with neat sculpted muscle as his red shirt's color bled away to a slightly lighter khaki of a police officer's uniform. His shorts extended down to cover his legs and patrol boots replaced his sandals.

He was still snoozing when John walked over and whispered "Time to get up sleeping beauty." Mike's eyes opened in a flash. He saw John grinning at him and gave him a massive shove. John went flying up over the patrol car and somersaulted as he fell landing on his feet. "Good one kid!" he chuckled brushing himself off. Mike stood up and walked over to John. "I think we've had enough of a rest don't you?" I walked over to them and asked "you do this kind of thing a lot?" They both smiled. Mike put a hand on my shoulder "Well not long I only graduated from the academy a few months ago. But we're both super strong!" said Mike winking at John. John quickly lifted the car off the ground and spun it one one hand before gently setting it back down. "Yeah" added John "but I'm stronger!" "He wishes!" Mike whispered to me picking up the umbrella. As we drove back to the station they explained that Mike was a rookie but since he was as strong as John the department thought it was a good idea to team them up. I grinned lustfully as we pulled up to the station. "This was going to be fun" I mused. THE END

Last edited by cutlerfan; November 28th, 2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Spacing
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:17 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Nicely done. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2009, 05:09 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
I grinned lustfully as we pulled up to the station. "This was going to be fun" I mused.
Ooh, can't wait. Maybe there'll be a couple of prisoners there who can be reformed of their ways.
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
This is turning into quite a trip real quick! I wonder if the volunteer fire department is next to the police station .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options