The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CyberXIII's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:36 AM

CyberXIII is on a distinguished road
My first real MG Story

Http://user70.deviantart.com/art/If-...t-V2-127107427

Here's a story I thought of while reading manga.

What happens when you take a boy everyone considers to be a wimp and turn him into a hulk?

Tell me what you guys think.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:25 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
It's a fine start but you'll get better as you continue.
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:59 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
It's a really good first story. You've got a lot of potential.

It seemed like a piece of fan fiction, and even not knowing the characters you are writing about, I could still follow the story without a problem. What anime inspired it?
  #4   Add to CyberXIII's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:59 AM

The series is Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Here's part 2:

http://user70.deviantart.com/art/If-...er-2-128909100

I've hidden several anime references in here. See if you can find them.
  #5   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:39 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Can't read it, could you please copy it?
  #6   Add to CyberXIII's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 08:12 PM

If you call me beast?.

By. CyberXIII

Shinji Ikari wondered, not for the first time, if the universe hated him.

He was currently hooked up to a variety of scary-looking machines. He had what looked like an oxygen mask affixed to his face, and several tubes and needles inserted places he didn?t like to even think about. He briefly considered trying to free himself, but decided that was a bad idea. He may currently have had muscles like the Incredible Hulk, but knew his bastard of a father probably had a

His father, Gendo Ikari looked at him from behind a glass wall (the same type that withstood an EVA?s punch) with an indifferent expression. ?Any change??

Ritsuko Akagi, head scientist of NERV, and probably the smartest living person in this particular franchise, responded, ?No.?

Gendo scowled, and shifted his arm. The damned sling was getting uncomfortable again, but what bothered him more was the current condition of his son?.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The previous day, Shinji sat in Misato?s apartment, alone. Misato was attending a meeting with several NERV officials, and Asuka was off visiting Hikari. This left him and PenPen to their own devices, and the penguin was currently asleep.

Shinji was mindlessly watching TV when someone knocked at the door, and a voice called out, ?Special delivery! Package for one Shinji Ikari!?

Shinji blinked. He knew he didn?t order anything, but maybe the delivery service had screwed up. The 14 year old EVA pilot got up and walked barefoot over to the door. He opened it, but discovered, to his surprise, there was no one there.

?Eh?? Shinji looked left and right, took a step forward, tripped over something on the floor and fell flat on his face with a thud. He grimaced and sat up, rubbing his head.

?Oww?what?s this?? Shinji picked up the unlabeled package, and tore off the wrapping paper, revealing it to be a bottle of clear liquid.

It was labeled, ?Giga Booster. Guaranteed to turn the wimpiest boy and turn him into a man among men. G.B. should not be handled by women, especially pregnant ones, and should only be taken by those who are certain they are willing to make a change.?

Shinji had read and reread the bottle, and it still said the same thing. He sank into a chair, and wondered if this was all an elaborate prank. The stuff appeared to be water, and upon unscrewing the cap, the liquid had no scent.

He weighed the pros and cons of drinking a liquid that had mysteriously appeared in odd circumstances, when someone else came in the room.

?Hey baka, what?s in your hand??

Shinji looked up to see Asuka Langley Sohryu (Second Child) looking down at him with a curious expression.

Shinji replied, ?It?s just a bottle of water?.?

Asuka, who evidently was having a bad day, snatched the bottle out of Shinji?s hands. ?Giga Booster!? That?s the dumbest thing I?ve ever heard of!? Yep, a really bad day.

Shinji said, ?If you don?t want it, give it back. I?m thirsty!?

?Fine??

Asuka lost interest in haranguing her roommate and went back to her room to change into her house clothes. Shinji, who had decided that the bottle was probably a mislabeled bottle of water, unscrewed the cap, opened his mouth, and quaffed it.

He blinked. No taste. Yep, it was probably just water-

Then. It. HIT.

?GAH!? Shinji?s eyes snapped open. His entire body felt like it was burning up. The Eva pilot hunched over, groaning softly as he felt his body start to grow.

?So hot??

His arms bulged and rippled with muscle, veins standing out on the limbs as the muscles within them grew to sizes only seen in comic books. His legs swelled, apparently trying to proportion themselves to his arms. With a loud tearing sound, his jeans were ripped open from the inside out, tearing all the way up to his?

?AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!!!?

Asuka had just finished changing when she heard Shinji scream. Thinking the fool had just stubbed his toe, she went out to yell at him for being a wuss when she saw a pair of massive, heavily muscled legs and giant feet. She walked forward to see her wimpy fellow pilot in the process of growing into a bodybuilder?s dream.

Shinji was too busy focusing on the agonizing feeling of his jeans mercilessly squeezing his rapidly growing meat and potatoes before the pants finally gave out. The boy would have sighed with relief if his shirt wasn?t straining against his chest and making it hard to breathe. The red t-shirt finally gave up the ghost and tore apart from the force of his now-massive abdomen. His pectorals and 8-pack abs swelled out to over 3 feet across. Shinji grunted as he felt his bones, joints and organs swelling and shifting to accommodate his new mass. Surprisingly, outside of the heat he felt, there was no real pain.

Shinji groaned and clutched at his head. ?Whew, head-rush??

He started to stand up, and bumped his head on the ceiling. ?Ow! What the?.?

He looked down at his enormous arms, feeling a lot stronger than he should have?.With a sense of growing trepidation he examined the rest of his body.

Legs?.Huge.

Arms?.Massive.

Chest, shoulders, abdomen, and body?.Built like a mountain.

Crotch?.Bulging.

In the span of a few minutes he had changed from a skinny wimp into someone that would have made professional bodybuilders weep with envy.

Asuka, having witnessed most of this, finally felt her brain shut down and fainted.

Several hours later, Misato grunted as she left NERV. She thought that meeting would never end. As the beautiful purple-haired woman walked up the steps to her apartment, she decided to take a nice long soak in her bathtub would help her relax? Yes, that was definitely what she needed.

Misato opened the door to her apartment, and as she walked in, was treated to the sight of a gargantuan man that looked a lot like Shinji sitting on the floor.

She was about to pull out her gun and ask the hulking stranger who he was and what he had done with Shinji and Asuka, when the man spoke. ?Misato-san, it?s me, Shinji. Can you wake up Asuka? I would, but I might hurt her??

Misato stared for a brief moment, then fainted.

?Why did you drink it, Shinji?? ?For all you knew, it could have been poison!?

?Misato-san, I thought it was just water?.?

?Baka Shinji! Of course it wasn?t water! Why would someone go to all the trouble of delivering you a bottle of water??

?But Asuka, you?re the one who said I should drink it?.?

Misato had woken up after discovering Shinji?s new physique, and had proceeded to scold him for drinking a mysterious liquid someone had dropped off at his doorstep. Asuka, after regaining consciousness, was yelling at him too?.that is, until that last comment.

?WHAT? Asuka, why did you convince him to drink it??

?How was I supposed to know the baka would drink it and grow into a freak??

Shinji was devastated. He had been trying not to dwell too much on his newfound appearance, but when your underwear is stretched to the limit and you look like you could wrestle an elephant and win, that's somewhat dificult. Asuka's statement was hurtful, but Shinji refused to cry. He still hung his head as if this whole thing was his fault.

"She's right, I am a freak..."

Misato's reaction was somewhat louder. "Asuka, apologize. NOW."

Asuka had the good sense to look sheepish, and muttered an apology.

Misato glared at the redhead, but decided further arguing wasn?t going to solve anything. She turned back to the hulking teenager.

?I guess we should go to NERV tomorrow and have Ritsuko check you out??

Shinji looked up, surprised. ?Why tomorrow??

?Because Ritsuko just returned from a different NERV installation in Kyoto and won?t be good for anything until then?.any particular reason you?re staring at Shinji??

Asuka blushed at being caught, but defended herself anyway. ?I wasn?t staring at him! I was just wondering where he was going to sleep. At his size, his old bed would break.?

Misato?s expression changed to one of thoughtfulness, but she still didn?t buy Asuka?s excuse. ?Good point??

?I?ll just sleep on the floor, Misato.?

Misato looked up, but Shinji was already moving back to his room. As she watched the giant boy lumbering back to his room, she noticed something odd.

Were his shoulders shaking, or was that a trick of perception?

If Misato had seen Shinji's face, she would have known better.

"Asuka's right, I am a freak..."

(Posted here by request, here is chapter 1)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options