The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
SUPERLEX - Part III

PART I: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...light=superlex

PART II: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...light=superlex

SUPERLEX
PART III

Big Lex Luthor pulled out of Lois, leaving her collapsed, exhausted, and still moaning in pleasure on the creaking weight bench. As she start to drift off into sleep, Lex strutted around, arms jutting out from his sides - partially due to his three car garage sized lats, partially because he liked to walk around like the big muscle boss he knew he was - muttering to himself "Ain't a woman alive that can handle LEX LUTHOR." He loved saying his name, loved how the exhaustive regimens of juice he was on made his voice so deep and booming. Loved to hear the echo throughout his muscle cave every time he spoke.

He turned to the side to face the mirror, pulling a textbook side tri pose that would've made Paul DeMayo cream his cutoffs - and Lex was about to do the same eyeing his beyond-horseshow mass jutting out, so thick and bulging, able to do skulls with the same weight that was the world record bench press. Lex's mountainous mass cast a huge shadow, nearly oblitering the spotlight from above. He stepped closer and began talking himself up. "FUCKING MUTANT" he growled, listening to the deep booming echo once again. Lex had had a deep voice before, which had come in hand negotiating at the business table, but now he sounded like the uber-man. "FUCKING KING SIZE MASS. CAN'T BREAK ME." Lex grabbed his muscle meat, which had now broken his zipper, red and raging, and started to work it over with his insanely calloused hands. "ONLY ONE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GET ME OFF" Lex snarled, rubbing the fresh scars he had from deadlifting eight tons without straps against his raging erection. "...except maybe one." Lex pictured his formed arch nemesis working over his tool as Lex satisfied Lois in the sack, and this made him spurt a fresh load all over the mirror.

"Clean up, aisle 8" Lex said darkly as he continued to milk his load for all it was worth, grabbing some of his power-packed cum and lubing up his gearhead abs with it, watching the 12-pack glisten in the dim light. But he didn't get far, because all of a sudden he heard a click and saw a flash go off...what looked like...a camera flash. Lex strutted across the dungeon to see where it originated from - seemed to be coming from behind one of the support pillars. Lex heard someone say "shit" and fumble around on the ground, right as he put his thick, imposing arms above him, resting them on the pillar and looking down.

"Well well well, isn't this just the day for visitors," Lex remarked with a sarcastic scowl. As the figure rose to his feet and into the light, there was shock on both ends. "Lex...." the visitor's voice trailed off as he eyed the figure in front of him, with proportions straight out of a comic book, and then some. Lex looked closer. "Jimmy Olsen, eh? Figures you'd follow Lois down here. Always were her faithful little puppy dog." But Lex noticed Jimmy was different. In the eight years since he'd been in the real world, the pipsqueak photographer had packed on some quality muscle mass. Looking a lot like Jeff Long, he now sported the same boyish face, but underneath it was 225 pounds of contest-ready mass tucked into a tight polo t and khakis. Jimmy straightened up and even puffed out his chest a little bit; Lex could tell he liked the attention his newfound muscles brought him.

"I see I'm not the only one who's started lifting," Lex said as he continued to eye his new boytoy up and down. "Although my results have been a little more...extreme" Lex asserted, flexing his thick vein-filled forearm and holding it up to Jimmy's 30" quad, showing him how they were just about the same size. "Um, uh, yes sir," Jimmy stuttered, seemingly reverting to his nerdy former self when challenged with the megamass standing in front of him, "Clark taught me the ropes in the gym about five years ago. We love lifting together...although it's strange, I'm bigger than him now but I can't seem to match his strength..." as Jimmy trailed off, he started eyeing the world class equipment all around them. But suddenly he snapped out of it and got a bit more aggressive with Lex. "But...but...what have you done to Lois, Lex? You better not have..."

Lex took one step in toward Jimmy and bounced his awe-inspiring pecs - each as big as a side of beef - first together, then one at a time, snarling "Better not have what, kid? Driven her wild with my unstoppable mass? Pounded her sweet ass like the muscle god I am? Heh heh. I bet you watched it all, didn't you son? Bet you loved watching Big Daddy Lex pop your hero's girlfriend's cherry." Lex started to flex out, making Jimmy go wild eyed at the bulk he saw only a few inches from his face. "Bet you wished you were me, little man...or wished I was doing it to you." Lex turned toward Jimmy and looked him right in the eye, sensing his confusion over his muscle lust.

"C'mon," Lex broke the silence, giving Jimmy a forceful shove. "I saw you eyeing my setup down here like a kid in a candy store. Let's PUMP, junior." Lex shook out his muscles as he led the reluctant Jimmy over to the weights, past the knocked-out Lois, and over to the bench. "How much you benchin these days, son?" Lex asked as he cupped Jimmy's sizeable pecs with one gorilla hand. Jimmy stuttered a few times and then said "405 last week."

"Good" Lex retorted, loading up the bench with 500. "Today you're gonna do 500 son, and Big Daddy Lex's gonna spot you. But first get down and gimme 200 pushups. Warmup those fucken pecs bro." Somewhat reluctantly, but realizing there was no alternative, Jimmy dropped down and counted out 200 perfect-form pushups. When he arose, Jimmy's chest was lit up with pump, his polo shirt nearly cutting off his circulation. Lex put a hand on his back and ripped off the shirt, exposing Jimmy's carved-out bodybuilder's torso. "NOW FUCKING BENCH, RUNT" Lex growled, pulling a wicked most muscular in the boy's face, sending him rushing toward the bench. Jimmy issued a large roar and then un-racked the weight letting it come down slowly and then growling as he slowly, but certainly, raised it up. Lex moved to the front of him, straddling him, and flexed a single bi, ordering "AGAIN!" And again, Jimmy summoned strength he didn't even knew he had and powered the bar up once more.

"NICE, JUNIOR" Lex exclaimed, pushing the lad out of the way and hopping underneath himself, hoisting the 500 pounds up like a featherweight and then proceeding to rep it out over and over again. Jimmy lost count at 150 reps, which was when Lex held the weight above his chest briefly then proceeded to stand up with it. Never breaking stride, he repped out perfect form bicep curls. As he was doing this, he ordered Jimmy to grab the 225 pound barbell next to them and do some curls of his own, which Jimmy did dutifully. For every 10 reps Lex pumped out, Jimmy was able to do 1 or 2. But Lex didn't stop. Jimmy was huffing and puffing when Lex hoisted the barbell overhead and started to do tricep extensions. The crazy fucking power machine ordered Jimmy to do the same, but the smaller bodybuilder had to downsize to the 135 barbell. He squeezed out 15 reps for Lex's 125. Lex threw down his 500 pounds, carving a hole in the concrete, knowing he could go for more but dying to flex out his overpumped mass. Jimmy, meanwhile, was bent over, wondering if he was going to throw up the chicken and rice he'd eaten an hour before.

"What's wrong, son? Can't keep up with Big Poppa over here" Lex raged as he admired himself in the mirror, flexing out every pose from every angle and loving how his pools of sweat made him look even bigger, even more rugged. "You better ditch that runt Clark Kent and let the REAL Superman teach you something about the iron game," Lex commanded as he grabbed Jimmy, pulling him into his midsection and flexing a glorious power-packed single bicep above his fallen head.

"Course you know there's a penalty for not getting your lifting done" Lex continued, pushing the smaller bodybuilder a little more forcefully into his now-rising briefs. "Big Lex wants a taste of that sweet musclepup ass of yours, son" he sneered. Out of the corned of his eye, Lex noticed Lois starting to come to. He grabbed Jimmy in one arm, hoisting him up like a fish tossed on the dock, then proceeded over to Ms. Lane. "Heh heh, good timing. How bout a fucking two for one deal" Lex said as he lifted Lois up too and started to carry his prey away.

He didn't get far, though, before a torrent of masonry erupted and a blue and red flash flew into the room. "Put them down, Luthor." There, standing six feet in front of him, was Superman.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:47 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Outstanding set-up for the mega battle that's cummin'.
  #3   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM

gladfanuk is on a distinguished road
Excellent! As ever, a fantastically written story...and what a great Christmas treat! Thank you!
  #4   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 06:59 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Thanks for your feedback, guys. Happy Holidays!
  #5   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 09:04 AM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
The funniest thing about this story is, it feels like you have to read it in the voice of the "Rex Qwon Do" guy from "Napoleon Dynamite."

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/
  #6   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 09:25 PM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
YES now the man is here... great work. Can't wait till it's continued (no pressure ...)
  #7   Add to rapsody7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 11:48 AM

rapsody7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rapsody7
waiting in suspense!
  #8   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2010, 05:21 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Superlex!!

I can't wait for Super Lex to dominate Superman... and take the title of THE SUPERMAN!! Miss tihs story big time
  #9   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:49 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Please, oh, please continue this story!
  #10   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 03:36 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
hope thsi super story will be continued!! i really like how he describe the muscels and the power inside!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #11   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 08:11 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
most definitely a great story! Lois sure loved it.... hope she gets it again! GREAT JOB!
  #12   Add to Paul1234566's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Paul1234566 is on a distinguished road
this story is so epic!!!
anyone know of other stores where jimmy gets big?
  #13   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2010, 10:15 AM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1234566 View Post
this story is so epic!!!
anyone know of other stores where jimmy gets big?
Well, there is this classic from long ago. I think the first time I read it I was half the age I am now (man that is depressing).

http://silicondog.buffmuscles.com/stories/superman.txt
  #14   Add to leviathan6873's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2011, 08:12 PM

leviathan6873 is on a distinguished road
Lex

Please dont let superman win...let lex win this time
  #15   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:12 PM

No continue?

#16   Add to z95336's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2011, 09:08 AM

z95336 is on a distinguished road
Where is part IV... I love this story, but it moved right up to my favorite part and then stopped... I need to see SUPERLEX go at it with superman...
  #17   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM

really sad this story no have a end or a continue

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text