The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 08:28 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
School of Dreams: Jake

Huh boy. Another story. It's been a while since my last one. I will freely admit that this story was inspired by, and really takes on after High School Development, by Aardvark (which I highly recommend that anyone read). Also, I hint at the growth medium in High School Development, so if you havn't read it, but plan to, you might want to read it before this in order to avoid spoilers.

Anywhoo, here's the story.

As Jake's dad pulled up to the circle and stopped the car, Jake's nervousness began to take hold of him once again. Northwater High School loomed before him, his prison for the next four years. Oh sure, the school was one of the most rigorous in the state. Students had to pass a very very difficult exam if they had any hope of entering. So at least Jake didn't anticipate being surrounded by dumbasses like at public high school. Still, the thought of being a nerd at one of the country's sports powerhouses was not a comforting one.

?Ready to go?? His dad asked. His dad looked nervous as well, but he hid it behind a smile. He was a blue-collar worker who'd been forced to drop out of high school and work on the family farm. He'd worked hard until he had enough money to buy his way into the city. The thought of having a son educated at one of the premier institutions in the country was a foreign idea to him. It certainly was nothing like his own childhood. However, he only wanted the best for his son.

Moreover, Jake's mother was emphatic about having him educated at Northwater. Neither of them really understood why, other than the fact that she was a graduate herself.

Jake loved his parents, and he knew they loved him, but they'd been a little troubled by his aversion to physical activity. His father especially found the way his son chose video games over baseball and outdoor activities baffling. When he'd been a child, outdoor games were the only games. He sort-of worried that they were sending him to Northwater as an attempt to try to change this. Maybe being surrounded by jocks would rub off on him.

Snowball's chance in hell... he thought to himself.

?Yeah dad.? Jake responded shortly, more nervous than he would care to admit. ?It's just high school. I'll be fine.?

?I'm sure you will be.? His father responded with another smile. ?Remember, there's a mandatory sports assembly after school. All freshmen have to go, so don't forget!?

?I won't dad.? Jake opened the door

?Good luck then.?

Jake smiled at his father as he began to pull away, on the drive into work. His father didn't really have to work if he didn't want to. His mother was a very successful lawyer, who could have provided for a family of three-hundred if she had to. But old habits died hard. Besides, his father would never be able to live with his wife doing all the work. Where he'd grown up, the man provided for the family. He loved and respected his wife, but never seemed to be able to shake the old belief entirely. Jake figured the sight of his father's sportscar pulling into work at a dingy factory was... unusual... but his father enjoyed the work. Which was what mattered.

He shook himself. Philosophical thoughts and it wasn't even English class yet. He walked into the old building and almost immediately found himself face-to-face, or rather, face-to-nipple with an absurdly tall student. He had to be at least 6'7? in height, if not more. And not only was he tall, Jake began to notice, but he was also solidly built.

The jock smiled down ? he actually smiled! Maybe the jocks here were different after all ? at Jake and asked, ?New freshman? Who's your homeroom teacher.?

Jake stuttered out a response: ?Uh...Mr...Tallen.?

The jock chuckled. ?Oh dude, you're lucky. He's awesome. My name's Ryan Stone. I'm captain of the basketball team. Its an old school tradition for the senior team captains to meet the incoming freshmen. Know how to get to Tallen's room??

Jake shook his head.

?Go up the center stairs to the third floor, then turn right, and his room's the second from the end of the hall on your left. Got that??

Jake nodded mutely.

?Ok then. I'll see you at the sports meeting.?

Jake nodded again and began walking off, forgetting the directions instantly. Now, Jake wasn't gay or anything, but he could appreciate a physique. Ryan Stone was easily the most muscular person Jake had ever seen at such a height. Most basketball players who have that kind of height are lanky, with powerful and defined, but small (comparatively to their height), muscles. Stone was another matter, he filled out his 6'7? the way a middleweight bodybuilder would fill out his 5'10?. He was no Mr. Olympia, but he had a very, very impressive body.

Of course, this also intimidated Jake. A lifetime of playing videogames had led Jake to develop a rather unimpressive physique. Video game nerds tend to be sticks or lardasses. Jake was the latter. He wasn't morbidly obese by any standards, but he was definitely overweight, unlike his powerful father and gorgeous mother.

Sure, Stone seemed decent enough, but what if the other jocks aren't? And if they're anything like him physically, I'm fucking screwed here. Jake thought to himself.

It was only then he realized he'd forgotten the directions. Cursing himself, he consulted a map of the school that they'd sent him with his acceptance letter. Realizing that the building was absurdly easy to navigate, he began walking towards his homeroom. He blinked at a sudden thought.

Then what the hell's the point of having them meet us at the entrance?

Jake blinked again as he entered his homeroom. He was expecting to see people like Stone everywhere. The reality was somewhat anticlimactic. And by anticlimactic, he meant the exact fucking opposite. The people in his homeroom tended to look more like he did than Stone. There were one or two people who were in decent shape, but the rest submitted to Jake's Law of Nerd Morphology: twigs or fatties. Even the girls were unattractive. Most of the students looked as nervous and confused as he was. These were not generally the types of people seen at schools with such an athletic tradition.

?And you must be... Jake??

Jake looked at the man who must be Mr. Tallen and blinked yet again. Tallen was the antithesis of his students. He looked to be in his late twenties at the very most, but he filled his very large suit as if he'd been poured into it, then inflated. He was short, 5'6? at the very most, but he looked like he was packing 250+ pounds of muscle onto that frame. He wore his black hair in a crew cut, which merged seamlessly with his shadow, framing his entire face in manly black stubble.

The anxiety returned. Jake stuttered. ?Ye..yes.?

Mr. Tallen smiled broadly. Jake could almost hear the girls swoon. Even Jake had to admit, Mr. Tallen was a very attractive man.

?Well that's everyone then. You can go take your seat behind Liam over there.?

Jake looked over where Mr. Tallen's thick arm was pointing and his heart leapt. Liam Feeney was sitting there, waving with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Jake walked over, grinning at his best friend. ?You little bastard. Why didn't you tell me you'd gotten in too?!?

?Thought it'd be funnier this way. You shoulda seen the look on your face when you saw me!?

?Son of a bitch...? Jake shook his head. ?I should be used to this by now.?

?You should.? Liam agreed. ?And yet I can still do it!?

Jake shook his head again and sat down. Liam turned around to talk again but Jake shook his head and pointed at Mr. Tallen.

?OK! Welcome to Northwater High School. My name's Mr. Tallen and I'll be your math teacher, your homeroom teacher, and for some of you lucky boys...? He paused for dramatic effect, ?your wrestling coach.?

As Mr. Tallen said this, Jake could have sworn he saw Mr. Tallen's eyes quickly flicker to several of the boys, including Liam. By the time Jake looked closer, Mr. Tallen was addressing the class again.

?I'm a Northwater graduate myself. Graduated in 1999, which makes me 28, and therefore unapproachable by any underage girls.?

The boys laughed. The girls looked scandalized. Many appeared disappointed.

?Don't worry ladies, there'll be other fish in the pond. Now because I'm your homeroom teacher, you'll also have me first period, meaning you all have to put up with me for ten minutes longer than your other teachers.? The students obediently groaned at the flimsy joke. ?But that's life for ya.?

He continued, ?Now, I don't know how much you do or don't know about the school's policies and other stuff so here's a few: everyone is required to take part in a sport.? The groan was not faked this time. ?It doesn't matter what you do, but its a requirement that every student be on a team. Most students end up fitting in where they choose. Besides, the team captains usually can tell if a student is going to be good.?

?Secondly, you'll probably be surprised by the amount of written homework you're going to get here: very little. All of you are bright people. You wouldn't be here if you weren't. You're in charge of your education. If you want good grades, you study. Teachers won't force you to do work. They present you the material. From there, its up to you if you learn it.?

Students were trying to hide their glee. Despite Mr. Tallen's attempts to make it serious, he'd basically announced that they weren't going to get homework for the next four years.

?Third, we're proud of our sports teams here, but don't expect preferential treatment just because you're on one. Anyone who expects that will be... disappointed.?

?Now, you may have noticed that everyone has gym last period. We're required by law to have a gym class, but basically, your day ends the period before that. Last period gym is the beginning of after-school training. Or, for you guys today, your sports meeting.?

?Now. Onto the math stuff.?

Jake tuned Mr. Tallen out. He hated math.

At lunch Jake sat down next to Liam and a couple other people he'd met throughout the day. There was a little conversation, but not much. Until...

?You know what I've noticed?? Liam asked.

?No.? Jake responded.

?All the sophomores and above are jacked.?

?You think I havn't realized that?? Jake asked. He'd noticed that in his first chemistry class, which was made up of a mixture of freshmen and sophomores. It was... uncanny... to say the least. The freshmen had sat, fat or hunger-stricken, amongst the muscular sophomore men, and the sexy sophomore girls.

?Why do you think that is?? Liam asked.

?Well, everyone's required to play a sport. And they've been doing it for a year. That's gotta do something.?

?Yeah but everyone cant put a lot of effort into those sports. You know there've gotta be some people who do it because its mandatory but don't really try. But I havn't seen a single guy who isn't in great shape, or a girl who isn't hot.?

?Maybe the coaches are really tough.? But Jake knew that couldn't be it.

?Maybe, but then how do you explain how they all've got the face of models? Any one of the guys could be on the cover of a magazine. Any of the girls could be on playboy's cover. Look at the freshmen girls. Do you see any of them who have faces like that? Even if their bodies were??

?Yeah you're right.? Jake muttered. ?I don't know. What do you think?!? He asked, frustrated.

?I don't know either.?

This... wasn't what I expected. Jake thought to himself as he stood in the gym. He'd expected to hear some sort of speech about the school's athletic traditions, that they all had to contribute, etc.

What he hadn't expected was what amounted to an auction.

The guys and girls had been split up, and now the guys were taking turns standing in front of all the senior team captains and being selected. It was almost like being picked for gym class. Except that this would last four years. Unless he really screwed up.

As he watched, Liam stepped forward and stood in place. The way the captains were looking at him was almost creepy. It was as if they were inspecting him. Most of them shook their heads. Two nodded, before beginning to argue with each other. Jake was a bit surprised to see that they were the wrestling captain and the track captain. Sure, they both needed endurance, but a wrestler needed quite a bit more raw power than a runner. And if they were looking for strength, he was surprised that the football captain and wrestling captain didn't select the same people all the time.

And Liam was hardly an optimal choice for strength. Jake was a fat nerd. Liam was the anorexic one. Liam was well under a hundred pounds. Maybe the wrestling captain wanted him for a low weight class?

Liam was definitely better suited for running, which was why Jake was surprised when the track captain stepped back, while the wrestler clapped Liam on the back (which made Liam's knees buckle).

Stone picked Jake. He was very emphatic about it, for some reason. None of the other captains seemed to want to dispute his claim. Jake didn't get it. Jake wasn't especially tall. He was 5'7? (measured daily against his brother Nate, who was two years younger but almost the same height). Jake was fat; he cherished no illusions about his body. Most of the basketball players he knew of were tall and ripped to shreds. Jake knew enough about the sport to know that it was a grueling endurance game, where a given player might be sprinting back and forth across the court for 20 minutes straight. Not exactly a sport he was built for.

He followed Stone, along with eleven other freshmen who'd been chosen, to the team locker room. Northwater was, thanks to its incredible sports successes, a very wealthy school. Students attended practically for free, and the sports teams had access to training facilities that put most colleges to shame. In addition to each team's locker rooms, there were five weight rooms. One primary one, and four others that were reserved by teams. The basketball team had weight room 3, but only after the hockey players were done with it.

?Right, welcome to the basketball team.? Stone began. ?I'm Ryan Stone for you guys who don't know me. Don't bother introducing yourselves, I'll forget them right away. I suck with names.?

?You guys are here because of all the freshmen guys, you have the most potential to play basketball. I know what a lot of you are thinking: you aren't tall. You aren't built for this sport.? He smiled. ?That won't be a problem.?

?What matters to us is the athlete's personality. His work ethic. Certain sports tend to fit certain people. Here at Northwater, the captains can tell who will be good at a particular sport.?

Jake stared for a moment. Then one of the other guys opened his mouth: ?Yeah, okay.? He sounded somewhat sarcastic. And by somewhat, I mean completely.

Stone laughed. There was a nervous chuckle around the room.

?I know it sounds stupid. That's what I thought when I first came here. The old captain, we called him Stump, don't ask why, told me that I'd be a great basketball player. I was about 5 feet tall. Almost legally a dwarf. He told me that didn't matter.?

?Bullshit.? The other student said again. Stone ignored him.

?Here at Northwater, we can give people the bodies they need to carry out their natural aptitude for a sport. You all can be good at basketball. Most of you just don't realize it, because you aren't tall, or strong, or you just never tried it. We fix that.?

?How?? Another guy asked.

?Back in the fifties, a student came to Northwater. He was good at any fucking sport. You named it, he could do it. He was awesome at basketball, high school quarterback, still holds the school home-run record. Apparently, he even bowled a perfect 300 once. He loved this school more than anything. So when he died in a car accident, legend has it that he blessed this school, that it would continue it's athletic success without him.?

?D'you know that sounds just like the growth medium in High School Development?? Said another student.

?What??

?Never mind...?

?Anyways, after that, captains were able to change people into ideal athletes. The legend sounds stupid but that's when it started. I doubt its a coincidence.?

?So that's why this school's always got such great teams. In everything.? Jake muttered.

?Exactly.? Stone nodded.

There was silence in the room, then, ?So how does this work??

Stone looked a little sheepish before replying: ?You suck my dick.?

The response to that statement was not silence. It instead consisted of a number of sentences that normally are not included in polite conversation. In an effort to not totally offend the readers, I will not include them. You may fucking thank me later.

?Dude, I'm not gonna suck your cock.? One of the boys said.

?I'm not going to try to convince you guys any more. You want to look like me? Then do it. If not, then don't. Its your choice. I'm not going to force you. But you are on this team, whether you choose to accept or not. Its your choice whether you want to suck or not. You all have potential. That doesn't count for shit unless you turn that potential into ability.?

There was absolute silence in the room. For some, however, the choice was easy.

?I'll do it.? Jake said.

?Don't be fucking crazy, he just wants a blowjob and then he'll be done with you.? Said one of the other guys.

?Then how do you explain how everyone at this school, except the freshmen, is fucking jacked? It's not coincidence. I'm willing to go with it.?

Stone nodded. ?We'll do this one-on-one in one of the private rooms. The rest of you can see the results.?

Stone and Jake walked over to a door in the locker room, which led to a smaller room, large enough for maybe ten people. There was nothing in there except a bench, and a mirror on one of the walls.

?I've got high hopes for you dude. Of all of you guys, you've got the most potential.? Stone said, taking off his shirt as he did so, exposing his chiseled torso.

?I do?? Jake replied nervously as he stared at Stone's body.

?Yeah, actually you've got more potential than anyone I've seen myself. And that means you're gonna get a kick-ass body.?

?It does??

?Yeah. The more potential you have, the more growth you get. That way you can use all that potential to its fullest. You'll grow more than any of those other guys outside.?

Jake liked the sound of that. He wasn't crazy about the idea of playing a shitload of basketball for the next four years, but if he got a decent body out of it, then he'd go for it. He hated his body the way it was. He just never managed to convince himself to do something about it.

The pants were the next thing to go off Ryan Stone. Under them he wore only a pair of compression shorts that were packed full everywhere: the legs, the ass, the huge bulge...

Then he was naked, and Jake viewed Ryan Stone in all his glory. There he stood, at least a foot taller than Jake, covered with rippling muscles. There was a certain grace to his body. It certainly helped that he had absolutely no fat. No joke. Jake doubted that Stone had more than 1% bodyfat. It perfectly exposed an incredible eight-pack abdomen that tapered to a 28? waist. His thighs appeared to be about the same circumference, if not a little larger. Each segment of the muscle was perfectly defined against his skin, covered with soft brown hairs. His calves were rock-solid diamonds that connected to size 15 feet. Again, he had the build of a middleweight bodybuilder, so his pecs were heavy and full, capped with half-dollar sized nipples which were large up close, but appeared small compared to his height and physique. His shoulders were huge and wide. He looked like he might be three feet wide. His biceps were 18, maybe 19 inches around, which led down to powerful forearms that looked like they could crush coconuts and hands that could palm a basketball. They had to. His entire body was covered with veins. They were especially noticeable in his arms, which were covered like a spiderweb, but they covered his entire body, his calves, his thighs, some in his chest (although they were more difficult to see).

And what a cock. It was of average width, but it hung 5? beneath his legs, completely soft. A pair of golf-ball sized balls hung behind Stone's sausage. As Jake stared, Stone began rubbing his hands over his pecs, his ripped abs, feeling his own incredible body. As he did so, the enormous dick began to harden. Jake watched the huge basketball player getting off on himself. His meat grew until it was a good 9.5?, hard as a rock.

Then Stone looked at him. ?Your turn.?

Jake had almost forgotten what he was supposed to do now. He had been entranced by the sight before him. Stone had the kind of body that could make anyone drool over him.

Tentatively, Jake stepped forward. He dropped to his knees, but immediately realized the problem: Stone was so tall that his head barely even reached the base of his cock. He stood up, bent over, and took the head into his mouth. Unsure about what to do, he began rubbing his tongue around the head.

Stone moaned. ?Yeah... oh that feels good... fuck I'm horny... this won't take long... keep it up... ?

Jake did, sucking on Stone's meat as if it were a large, fleshy lollipop.

Suddenly Stone looked down at Jake. ?Don't spill a drop, you hear me? Drink it all.?

Jake grunted an affirmative, not taking his mouth off Stone's sausage.

?Oh... here I come... oh... fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!?

Jake was used to his dick squirting out small, if relatively forceful, jets of cum. Which was why he was very surprised by the explosion of Stone's dick in his mouth. The first shot was almost half a cup, which nearly gagged Jake. He swallowed quickly as the next jet, as big as the first, filled his mouth again. He relaxed, and let the man-juice slide down his throat as Stone shot again, and again, and again. Jake was shocked at the man's endurance. It was almost a minute before he finished shooting his massive load. Jake felt like he'd almost swallowed a gallon of cum.

He fell back, heavily, onto the floor, gasping for breath. Stone seemed a little woozy himself, sitting down on the bench, staring down at Jake.

?You did well. Most people have trouble swallowing the first shot. The more you spill, the less you grow. And you definitely need to grow. A lot. You can be fucking awesome.?

Jake said nothing, panting on the floor.

?You feeling it yet? I guess not. You'll know it when you feel it.?

He felt it. Only, Jake couldn't really explain what it was. It was like his pulse magnified. He could feel every beat pumping blood through his body. He felt sick, like he was going to throw up. Everything became as hot as an inferno. Sweat was gushing from every pore, soaking his clothes. He gagged, but Stone put his hand over Jake's mouth.

?Don't you dare throw up. Keep that cum inside you.?

The nausea lessened somewhat, but he was still burning. Every beat of his heart only sending more fire through his body.

?Let's get these off...? Jake heard Stone mutter.

He felt Stone's hands pulling Jake's shorts down, followed by his underwear, which chafed a little because it was so sweaty. Stone then pulled Jake's shirt off. Jake didn't care. He was zoned out, noticing the world around him but not caring to do anything about it.

?Hey man, its starting. Look at your balls.?

Through a monumental psychological effort, Jake mustered the willpower to look down. Had he not essentially been in a trance, he would have been shocked at their size. His balls had swelled to the size of golf-balls. They were easily the size of Stone's, if not larger.

Stone whistled, ?Damn dude you're gonna be a hell of a man.?

Suddenly, something hit Jake's brain. It felt like a huge adrenaline rush. Just as quickly as it'd arrived, the trance was gone. He looked down at his body and saw, with fascination, that it was changing right before his eyes. He was still burning, but every beat of his heart seemed to be sending a heat, a passion throughout his body. With every beat of his heart, he watched his gut shrink, revealing a flat, solid stomach.

His heart beat, his legs swelled.

His heart beat, his chest grew.

His heart beat, his arms thickened.

Before his very eyes he was growing into the kind of man he wanted to be. He reached down with one hand, a hand that was noticeably bigger, and cupped his massive balls. He could almost feel them pumping testosterone throughout his body. Or were they?

He smiled as his dick engorged. It was like it hardened to its full length, then kept hardening. His decent (for a fourteen year old) 5? cock was giving way to a huge 8? weapon. He moved his hand from his balls to his dick, and a wave of pleasure flooded his body. It was better than he'd ever imagined. He opened his mouth, but the moan that filled the room was from a much older, much more masculine man. It wasn't the voice of a 14 year old, it was the voice of a man.

As he watched, black hairs began forcing their way through the skin on his legs and stomach. It wasn't long before his much thicker legs were covered in a mat of hair. A black treasure trail led from his ripped stomach to his dick, and black hair grew on his forearms. He licked his lips, and as he did so, he felt short bristles around his mouth.

And as he watched, his heart kept beating, continued sending that magical pulse through his body. His body stretched, growing to well over 6' in height. His biceps continued thickening under his skin. It was a feeling he never wanted to stop.

Which it unfortunately did. Very abruptly. It was as if someone had flipped a switch, stopping his growth instantly. It wasn't as though he wasn't done, however. Jake climbed unsteadily to his feet and with a jolt realized that he was looking at the room from much higher than before.

Stone stood up. He still had 4 or 5 inches on Jake, but they were much closer in height than they'd been before. Wordlessly, Stone smiled and pointed at the mirror.

Jake looked. In the mirror stood Ryan Stone, as glorious as ever, standing next to a shorter, but still very tall, man who looked like he was probably around 16 or 17 years old. The other man was well built, although not on the same level as Stone, with impressive biceps, a meaty chest, and broad shoulders.

It didn't really sink in, until Jake moved his head and the man in the mirror moved his head. Jake moved his arm. The stud in the mirror did the same. Then it really hit him. That was him. The tall, muscular jock in the mirror was him! Throughout his transformation, it had all seemed an incredible dream. Only now did he see that it was a reality.

Jake grinned. This was better than he could have imagined. He turned his head and flexed his bicep. He stared at the peak that formed on his arm in awe. Then, on impulse, he brought it up to his lips and kissed it. Doing so sent a thrill through his body. He did the same with the other.

?Awwww fuck.? Jake said with a smile. His dick was at full mast.

?How d'ya feel?? Stone asked, smiling as well.

?How do I feel? How the fuck do I feel? I feel fucking awesome!!? Jake shouted. He rubbed a large hand over his chest the same way Stone had earlier and felt another thrill. ?Look at this... I'm fuckin' beautiful.? Then he frowned. ?Why are you still so much bigger than me??

Stone frowned too. ?Because you're fourteen and I'm fucking eighteen. I've got four years on you. You don't think that has something to do with it??

Jake stuttered. ?You... you mean I'm not done growing??

Stone laughed. ?Fuck no! You're fourteen. How many fourteen year-olds are done with puberty. Another four years, you'll probably be bigger than me.?

?I'm still fourteen? I look like a senior!?

?Yeah that happens. Wait until you actually are a senior.?

Jake smiled at that thought. He looked great, but he was still way out of Stone's league. ?Fuck, I can't wait to be that size.?

?Yeah but the rest of it, you gotta work for. I just gave you the biggest head-start of your life, but if you want to be amazing, you've gotta work for it. You're gonna train so hard you're gonna wanna cry, but you won't, 'cause you're a man. You'll wanna give it up. But you won't. And I promise you, that if you work your fuckin' ass off, and don't quit, then by your senior year, you'll be team captain, and you'll make me look tiny. And even though I gave you a kickass body, you still don't know shit about basketball, do ya?? Jake shook his head. ?Thank God the season doesn't start until November. We've gotta train you to be a basketball player in two months. And it won't be fun. For you. Until you step onto that court and kick ass. Then it'll be worth it. Then you'll love it.?

Before, Jake hadn't been too thrilled with the idea of playing sports. But now...

I've got the body. I've got the potential. So why shouldn't I use it? Why shouldn't I put in the work and play. I'll be the best basketball player this school's ever seen! He promised himself.

?Ok.? Jake said, determination filling his deep voice.

Stone clapped him on the shoulder. ?Good. Now let's go meet the other recruits and see if they still don't believe me.?

Jake's dad pulled up to the curb in front of Northwater High School for the second time. Jake practically jumped out of the car.

?Later, dad.?

?Bye Big Jake.?

Jake smiled. Big Jake. That's what his parents started calling him last night. He thought he might have a little trouble explaining his growth (and newfound passion for basketball) away, but his parents had accepted it easily. It was what his dad had always wanted: a talented, athletic son. Not that he hadn't loved Jake before, but he found the new Jake, Big Jake, easy to accept.

As for his mother, well, she'd known what was coming. She didn't know which sport he would be destined for, but she knew what kind of son would be coming home.

Jake smirked. His little brother's reaction was priceless. Nate had been by far the more athletic of the two of them. Two years his junior, Nate had been the same height as Jake and well built for a twelve-year-old. Now, Big Jake dwarfed Little Nate, a fact that Nate had found very difficult to accept.

It was a cool day, but something in Jake had changed. Maybe it was the fact that he had a much better body. Maybe it was the fact that he was now a jock. Either way, he'd become much more cocky. He wanted to show off. So he wore a light t-shirt (the school frowned on tank tops) and mesh shorts. He felt no need to wear underwear. He did bring compression shorts for practice though. Couldn't have his dick flopping around everywhere during practice could he?

Jake swaggered into homeroom and smirked again at the sight. Where there had previously been a class full of nerds (with one or two exceptions) was now a class full of athletic guys and sexy teenage girls. Most of the people in the room looked to be around fifteen or sixteen. None of them looked fourteen.

As he walked over to his seat, inspecting Liam as he did so. Skinny Liam was as gone as short, fat Jake. In Liam's seat sat a stocky wrestler. Apparently, Liam hadn't heard the ?sleeves required? rule. Either that or he didn't care. He exposed his new guns to the world. Like Jake, Liam was only wearing mesh shorts. Like Jake, he was obviously going commando under them.

?What're you? Basketball?? Liam asked. His voice too was significantly deeper.

?Yeah. Wrestling??

?Yep.? Liam smirked (they all seem to do that) and flexed a bicep. ?They say I've got a lot of potential. Even Tallen could see, and he hasn't been a captain for ten years. See this arm? This gun's eighteen inches. Not bad for a freshman huh??

?Yeah. You've got me there by two inches. But how tall are you? I'm six-three.?

?Damn, I'm only five-ten.? Liam frowned. ?I guess wrestlers are stockier. What about where it counts? Mine's seven inches.?

?Eight.? Jake smirked (AGAIN!) in superiority.

?Damn! I'd wanna see who's thicker though. Maybe later. Fucked anyone with it yet??

?Not yet.?

Liam frowned. ?What're you waiting for man? You've probably got the biggest dick in the freshman class.

?Who does?? Asked the girl behind them, eyes wide. Jake looked around, remembering what she had looked like yesterday. Quite an improvement had been made.

?He does.? Liam said, pointing at Jake's bulge.

?Eight inches.? Jake added.

?Wow!? The girl exclaimed, eyes wide. ?Can I see it sometime??

?Wanna see it now?? Jake asked slyly.

The girl smiled. ?Meet me in the bathroom.? She got up and walked to Mr. Tallen, talked with him briefly, then walked out the door, winking at him as she went.

Liam chuckled. ?Nice dude. She's pretty hot. I was thinkin' of asking her but I figured your needs are greater than mine.?

?Thanks.? Jake replied sarcastically.

?Oh don't worry about it. There's plenty of girls in this school to fuck. You got a condom??

?No.?

?Take one of mine. I've got a shitload.?

?Thanks dude. Catch up with ya later.?

Jake walked up to Mr. Tallen and asked to go to the bathroom. Mr. Tallen gave Jake a sly look as he approved. As Jake began to walk out of the room, he heard Mr. Tallen tell him to take his time. Jake looked back and saw Mr. Tallen wink at him.

As Jake walked down the hall to the bathroom door, he fingered the condom Liam had given him, fully intending to leave his virginity in it.

Four years later...
Jake stood at the school's entrance, watching the arriving freshmen walk through the door. Most of them he ignored, but there were a couple who he could tell had excellent potential. He walked up to one of them and smiled.

?New freshman? Who's your homeroom teacher??

The kid was fairly tall, but nothing compared the 6'10? tower standing in front of him. And like Ryan Stone had been, Jake was far more built than the average basketball player.

?Mr. Tallen.? God the kid was nervous.

?He's awesome. I had him as my homeroom teacher. My name's Jake Bettenson, I'm the captain of the basketball team. Its an old tradition for the captains to meet the incoming freshmen. Know where you're going??

?Yeah.?

?Ok then. See you at the sports meeting.? Jake smiled as the kid walked away.

Another promising candidate.

------------------------------

So that's it! Tell me what you think! I've already decided to write a sequel that will focus a bit more on the aftereffects of growth (although it'll be different characters), but tell me what you think of this one first so I know what I need to work on.

Review? Comment? Please? CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLEASE! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR TROLLS TELLING ME HOW MUCH I SUCK! Cookies for those who review!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 10:01 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'd like to hear a bit more about their new muscles and cocks. And this is just my own fetishism speaking, but bigger cocks and muscles are always nice to see. :3
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 11:37 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
hey you could seriously stretch this out speaker your one of my favorite authors on here but hey seriously stretch this story out. you got 4 years to cover in between that jump at the end..
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2009, 01:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Just don't stretch it out as much as High School Development.
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2009, 06:04 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Nice story

The growth was good. I liked the sense of humor, very rare and very welcome in these stories. But I could have done with a few more complicatons, maybe a little conflict. And I would have liked a few more details about how the growth changed his everyday life. For example how exactly did his brother express the 'tough time' he had with the main character's growth and did the younger bother evenutally go to the same school? And if so, what happend? And as others have mentioned, a lot can happen in four years. I would've loved to read about his reactions as he slowly got bigger. Did he have a rival? Was there a friend from his old school, who didn't go to this particualr high school. What was his/her reaction?

Anyway, I enjoyed the story and I look forward to your next one.
  #6   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Ha! I got a huge kick out of this. Thank you for the compliment. I liked this story and, no big surprise, found it to be quite up my alley!

I agree with the commenters - it could be fleshed out more, but so what? This is a great start. I say have fun with it and do what you want to do. I could get offended over Mad Dog's comment, but seeing as I know that he [usually] likes my stories - or at least reads them and comments - I can agree that HSD was stretched out. Originally, I ended it at Chapter 4, but people freaked out and I kept adding on and adding on without any idea of where I was going. (Good thing I learned this before the Hunter series, although that story is - ironically - eons longer. HSD's chapters were actually pretty short and that series could easily be condensed into six or seven segments. It was pretty sprawling.)

So what I'm saying is, have a plan. Care about your characters. You already have set a distinctive voice and have a fun, enjoyable tone to your stories. I look forward to reading more
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM

Glad you took the comment as intended. ;3
  #8   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:03 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Liked it! I was expecting more description on Jakes muscle growth. He should sucked the Homeroom teacher's cock and grew EVEN MORE!!

But good story nonetheless!
  #9   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:16 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I liked it, short and sweet. Kept to the main spine of the story I really enjoyed reading it.
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool story... I would have liked to see a bit more of what went on during the words...
Quote:
Four years later...
You may be planning to follow the new crop of freshmen in more detail, as they start under Jake's (and Liam's) leadership. I would have preferred an different method to administer the enhancement agent. And I don't want to even consider how the "ladies" do it. The prep school I went to was all guys and run by the Christian Brothers but that was back in the 70's and they went Co-Ed about five years ago. I thing the single sex student body might work better in the story.

My personal preference would have been to follow Liam in the wrestling program.

I wish I had had the opportunity in high school to transform my body into the lean, muscular, studly sort I wanted... but the coaches weren't interested in being supportive of a nerd wanting to become more athletic. They preferred to denagrade belittle and generally crushing any sense of self worth a wannabe jock had...

Ender
  #11   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:14 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Nice developmental touch with the natural progression of moving through 4 yrs of hs; looking forward to seeing that sequel you have already mentioned here. Many thanks for your efforts!
  #12   Add to solo567's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 02:22 AM

solo567 is on a distinguished road
I loved it. I thought it was a great setup for a series. The growth was well described and easily read, didn't get muddled up and distracting.

I would love to read more of Jake and his adventures through the years at school. But personally, I'd love to read one about his friend and his experience. Because let's face it, wrestlers are hot, and his transformation from the skinny teen into a stud would be a great story to read.

Keep up the good work!
  #13   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 12:23 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I thought it was a bit too "perfect" in the sense of little or no real conflict/resolution - just exposition. Perhaps a little more about the sibling rivalry with Nate would help. Also, even though it is about Jake, to have had some more realizations from other newly grown basketballers, especially those who had expressed dismay at the mode of change, would have added interest. I like your style, but I would have expanded a bit more and covered a shorter time period in the first chapter - perhaps one chapter for each year of high school at the most. I do look forward to your sequel(s).
Mike

Last edited by philat99; January 2nd, 2010 at 12:24 AM. Reason: misspelling
  #14   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 05:30 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Any chance new teachers, even substitute ones, can benefit from the growth at this institution as well? I, for one, would love to read about Mr. Tallen transforming someone.
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos View Post
Any chance new teachers, even substitute ones, can benefit from the growth at this institution as well? I, for one, would love to read about Mr. Tallen transforming someone.
That the faculty would be complicit in the metamorphosis of the student body (or bodies) is pretty much a necessity for this to be going on school wide, as would be the at least passive approval of the parents and alumni.

As in the Max Mann's story "Musclove, Texas" everyone involved has to be in on the "secret" for it to stay a secret. Even to the point of on occasion bringing unwilling new members in to the "fold" kicking and screaming.

Most guys, even ardently jock hating deweebs, would accept getting a studly jock body willingly (at least if the "advertised price" were just a few injections) But there would be a lot more reluctance if the price of admission were revealed to be oral sex on another guy up front. Once they are in the program the blow job would likely be less odorous.

Another problem might be if a guy didn't want to go along with the choice of sport that was chosen for him by the school. Say a guy has been training as a gymnast since he was a little kid and is a good gymnast and doesn't want to give up the sport. But the school wants to make him a football player. Forcing the guy to give up his sport and force him into another sport would create an unhappy camper and a likely whistle blower.

Again I question whether you could really pull off trying the do this sort of thing in a Co-Ed school.

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options