The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Stepping Into Dad's Shoes Part 9

There is a setup here for more muscle growth in part 10. Thanks to everyone who is encouraging me with this...I know it's different from the usual muscle growth story around here.

Stepping Into Dad?s Shoes Part 9

Aaron woke up before his dad. He didn?t sleep much, but he wasn?t tired. He walked to the bathroom?his bathroom. He flexed in front of the mirror. Standing before him was a muscle stud. The type of guy he?d always wished he could be, secretly deep down. He had slowly been maturing this week, magically it would seem, while his father experienced the reverse effect from being in his own eleven year old body.

They were going to go back to normal anyway. That was the way the curse worked. The gypsy had cursed his family a long time back. Fathers and sons switched for a week and that was it. Then it was back to normal.

It wasn?t enough time, he thought bitterly. He posed in front of the bathroom mirror, his gray T-shirt clinging to his overhanging pecs, his beefed shoulders that supported his broad back, that felt like heaven when he tried to lift things. He loved being strong. He loved feeling every muscle fiber. He loved the feeling of his arms curling with such huge weight on them, of the way they constantly felt so?much better than before. He walked around confidently. He walked around like a real man should. People looked up to him wherever he went now. And he had to give it all up?

But there was little choice, wasn?t there? I mean there was no way out of this. And besides which, things were starting to feel?way more normal than he expected. He wasn?t feeling any of the fear that he felt when he initially got his dad?s body. He knocked on his dads?s door?.well, the door to what was normally his room.

?Up and at em?, Dad. We gotta get a move on. Come on, buddy.?

Weird. I?ve even been sounding like dad, he thought. At first I was always trying to do an impression of him, but now it just comes naturally. I have such a commanding voice now. Even dad listens to me! That was?even weirder. He?d been having to tell dad what to do increasingly. It?s not like he wanted to, it just had started to be necessary. It?s like the more dad was a little kid the more he acted like he didn?t know what he was doing all the time!

Jake got up and ate cereal on the couch, watching TV while Aaron got properly dressed.

?Come on, dad. Are you finished eating??

?Can we wait a little while? I?m watching something.? Jake said, as superheroes duked it out mindlessly.

?Dad, we gotta get going if we?re going to make it to Grandpa?s farm and back in time for dinner. We gotta beat traffic. We have time for Justice League later.?

?I know, but I just want to know what happens!?

?Oh okay, dad. As soon as it?s over, we?re leaving.?

Aaron walked into his dad?s, this week his, bedroom. He shut the door gently. He put on his leather jacket and looked at himself in the mirror. Lovely tanned complexion and a three day old beard. Coarse stubble sprouted off his face and he felt it wondrously and ponderously.

It occurred to him he might not get a chance to try an adult body out for a little while. He greased up his dick and started stroking it while he looked through some muscle magazines. He felt all of his huge muscles and was so turned on by his own body and his ability to be heavier than other men, to dominate them when naked. He didn?t ever want to go back to being a kid after feeling this way.

After he was done shooting his load a couple of times he wiped himself clean. Took some last looks in the mirror at his chiseled Adonis of an Italian profile and then got dressed again. Dad was still lounging when he came out.

?Alright dad, ready??

?Uh?yeah, I guess so.?

?Dad, come on. This was all your idea, remember??

?Oh. Yeah, you?re right. I can?t wait to be tall again! It?s going to be so cool!?

?Uh?yeah,? Aaron said, locking the door.

As Aaron and Jake made their way to the car, Aaron made for the driver?s seat.

?Uh, dad, you driving today??

?Oh. Yeah. I forgot.?

They switched doors. Aaron chuckled and got inside. They drove through the city and Aaron looked sadly at the gym as he drove past, then veered so he could park nearby.

?I just want to do one last thing before we go.?

Aaron and Jake went inside the gym. Aaron left his big bulky leather stud jacket in the car. Bringing a towel, he crossed over to the dumbbells and started lifting the 100 pound dumbbells, getting into a rhythm as he smiled and checked himself out in the mirror. God, he loved this body! It was so powerful and well built and beautiful! He felt like a god at 230 glorious pounds! His dad looked up at him in a bit of wonderment.

?I guess it really is impressive,? he said.

?You can say that again!? Aaron beamed, sweat trickling down his face.

?Hey, Jake-o! Didn?t think I?d see you here this time of day!?

?Oh uh?hi.? Aaron said, not knowing who this guy was.

?Hi, Jim.?

?Have we met??

?Uh, yeah, I think so. My dad pointed you out once.?

?Oh right. I did. Jim. This is my da-uh?son. Aaron.?

?Nice to meet ya, Aaron.? The beefy bodybuilder stretched out a hand and firmly dwarfed Jake?s own small feeble hand. ?Hey Jake, you and I gotta get together sometime bud, grab some beers and hang out.?

?Definitely. Definitely. Well, me and my kid, we gotta be going. I?ll see ya later, uh?Jim.?

Back in the car, Jake buckled up.

?Can we get some candy at the mini mart??

?No. God, dad, you don?t want to put that crap in your body. And hey, who was your friend? Are you guys like workout buddies or something?? Jake backed out and started driving effortlessly. He had learned to drive in only a couple of hours. It had to be the whole ?muscle memory? thing. It made sense when you thought about the science of it. The body just remembers how to do things, through training and discipline. It was really no wonder that he knew how to do things he previously didn?t. What a great experiment in philosophy and our mind body connection, he thought.

?Oh he was just a guy I know.? Jake said, trying to avoid the subject. ?So how long until we get there??

?Dad, you know it takes a couple of hours. Look, did you grab your schoolbooks? Maybe you can do homework-?

?You mean do your homework for you??

?Well, I?m driving, dad. It?s not like I have time to do it.?

Jake sighed. ?Fine. But I?m not doing it after this one time. I?ll do it as a favor.?

?Gee, thanks Dad.? Aaron said sarcastically, but it went over Jake?s head.

Natural beauty went past them once the city was left behind. Trees turning colors, and then more and more forest started popping up. Soon they were deep in the mountains.

?How?s that homework coming along, Dad?? Aaron asked, enjoying his drive.

?Oh. Uh. Good, I think. I don?t remember these math problems being that difficult a week ago. Guess I just haven?t been able to concentrate very well. I think it?s the stress of being so small everywhere. I guess I forgot what it was like. I promise I?ll remember that once we switch back. It?it isn?t easy being a kid, Aaron. I?I?m sorry if I wasn?t paying enough attention before.?

?Aw, don?t sweat it, Dad. It?s cool.? His dad smiled up at him, relieved.

Meanwhile, Jake was finding that things were changing a lot for him. For days he?d been getting more and more used to being shorter than all the people who were normally beneath him. It was definitely throwing him off. It was a total mind trip! He didn?t like it. He especially didn?t like the feeling of being shorter than people at that school! He was so much better than a lot of asshole teachers, and the pricks that walked around taller than him. Imagine if they had tried to shove him around in his real adult body! He?d show them who?s boss! If he was an adult then he?d show them! Wait, he thought, I am an adult. I mean, I?m not really a kid. Why am I getting so worked up over this.

But he was worked up. It was hard being short and it was horrible how everyone just talked down to him emotionally all the time. He hated that part. It?s like he was totally smart and stuff but no one wanted to pay attention to his opinion. Just walking around the theme park he had tried to talk to some of the vendors but they had ignored him. He tried to say something to various teachers regarding his, well, his son?s grades, and they had blankly told him to work harder. Even though he knew he got a question right on the history test, and the book was totally wrong! I remember learning things in college, I do! He pouted. I know lots of stuff that they don?t know! I?m way smarter than those stupid adults! Just because they?re all bigger and taller they think they know better!

Jake studied the book even harder. He would totally show them the next week, he thought absently.

Finally, the drive became more familiar and the farm was up ahead. The farm was adjacent to some forest land. Grandpa grew alfalfa and had an orchard, and vegetable garden. Chickens and ducks and it was nearby the lake, too! It was an idyllic retreat. Great for retirement. Aaron smiled as he drove up to the house, a modest red house with white trim and a rough hewn wooden porch.

?Grandpa? Are you home??

Jake and Aaron waited as grandpa Pete came to the door. Grandpa Pete had a very deep voice. He was ex military, in good shape. Not bulky but thin and lean. He had silver hair and good skin for a man his age. Men in their family aged better than average.

?Son!?

?Dad!? Jake said. Realizing his mistake, he yelled ?Grandpa!?

?Hey fellas, what are you doin here? Come on in!? Grandpa walked into the kitchen. It was noon now, and the kitchen was neat and cozy. Aaron and Jake walked past it into the living room, with its wooden beams and warm light and polished wooden furniture. Jake had grown up spending summers here and he had always meant to bring Aaron more. Now Aaron was bringing him!?

?Jake, I have a question for you.?

?Sure,? Jake and Aaron said at the same time.

Grandpa looked at them with a questioning look. ?Son, how would you like to spend summer here? I keep asking you about that.?

?I?ve uh?thought about it. I would uh?have to take time off work. And I just got promoted. Vice president!?

?That?s great! It?s about time, congratulations!? Grandpa hugged Aaron.

?I know it?s like totally sweet.?

?This calls for a celebration. You want a beer??

?Yeah, sure.? Aaron smiled down at his dad. ?It?s my last one, daddy.?

?I know, I know.? Jake gave a patient nod.

?Here ya go. And I have lemonade for you, sonny boy.?

Soon the three were reminiscing.

?Ask him,? Jake whispered.

?Okay, dad. Just hold your horses,? Jake whispered, annoyed by his dad?s interrupting to tell him what to do. ?Say, Dad,? he said to his grandpa. ?You know that baseball stuff I used to have? I would really like to give that all to my son here.?

?Oh sure, help yourself. It?s in the attic. Not sure where, though.?

?Yeah, I?ll just take a look up there. Come on, Aaron.?

?You know, I actually have to drive to town to get some supplies. I?ll be back in an hour. You guys can look for that stuff and it?ll give me a good chance. But we?ll catch up when I get back!?

?Oh okay!? Aaron said, relieved. ?I mean, sure. Take your time.?

Soon, Jake and Aaron were looking through the dusty attic, searching for the gypsy?s lost treasures. A golden ruby ring, a hairpin, a bracelet, and a pair of simple earrings. They had to be somewhere. They looked through the oldest boxes. Jake knew where the baseball stuff was right away, but they had to look quickly.

Pretty soon they found something. An old rusted metal case. Jake pried it open. Inside were the very things they were looking for. And?a book.

?Hey dad, what?s this?? Aaron asked, picking up the book. It was really old. Written at least 300 years ago from the looks of it. Or more.

?I don?t know. My dad never mentioned a book. Magus Mutatio. What does that mean??

?I think it means?magic of transformation.?

?How did you know that??

?I dunno. Just put the linguistic clues together.?

?Oh, well, good work dad. I mean, son! Son. Geez, let?s just switch back already before the old man gets back.?

?Maybe we should read it more carefully before doing this. Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow when we?ve switched back naturally.?

?You just want to stay in my body, Aaron.?

?Dad, no, I just?I just don?t want anything bad to happen.?

?What could be worse than this? I?ve been stuck as a little kid and it?s beginning to get to me. I?m acting like you and you?re acting like me! It?s hard to even tell the difference between us anymore!?

?Yeah, I know. Okay. So let?s just read through it together. How does that sound?? Aaron asked, reasonably.

?I guess that?s okay.?

Reading through the book they discovered that each page had a symbol. Each was one of four different symbols that Aaron figured out must stand for the ring, the hairpin, the bracelet, or the earrings. The text was old but some of it was in English. Lots of notes written in other languages on the side. Roman numerals made out the year 1601. Curiously, the author?s name was Faustus.

?I bet that was just to throw off whoever was reading this if it was discovered. That way it couldn?t be traced back to them and the sorcerer wouldn?t be hanged for witchcraft.?

?Did they really do stuff like that back then?? Jake asked.

?Yes. Now let?s see. What else is there??

Spells. How to rid your kitchen of vaprous ghosts. How to clean your house of mold. ?I can do that with bleach.? Aaron said. How to make arrows into snakes. How to divine the future from the entrails of a cobra. How to betwixt and turneth a man into a polar bear. How doth to turneth a woman into a man. ?Okay I think we?re getting nearer.? How to grow a beard on a cat. How to curse your neighbor with bad luck. How to turneth a river frozen. How to break curses. ?Aha!?

The curse section was primarily a list of ingredients needed, to be poured at a specific angle and shape. To unbreak the curse you had to name the same spell originally used, exactly. A cross index in very small letters followed. Finally, finally, they found it.

?To undo a cross patch of souls in differently vesseled bodies, One Mature, One Juvenile, the Spell of Crossed Youth and Age. I think that?s it!? Jake said, getting really excited.

?But dad, where are we going to find these ingredients??

Jake rummaged in the old box and found a small wooden chest. He opened it carefully. It was packed with dozens of smaller wooden boxes, each labeled ?Cooooool!? Jake said. Jake was starting to sound more and more like Aaron with every minute.

They assembled the herbs, brought some stuff up from the kitchen. Vingar and brandy, Talcum powder was hard to find but they got some out of the garage. They poured it into a circle around them in the attic. A gust of wind batted the window open. Aaron bolted it shut so that the light was shut out. Aaron made the sign illustrated in the book, to create the spell again.

?If this works, the curse will be totally gone. Do you want to read, Dad??

?Sure thing, son. And?thanks for everything.? Aaron smiled on him proudly and slipped on the ruby ring like the book advised. Jake began the chant in what looked like Latin when they read over it.

?Convertio uterque quem patricius, in puerilis juvenis.? The wind began howling outside louder and louder. ?Puerilis juvenis in quem patricius. Mutuus averto! Mutuus COMMEO antequam magus!? Then the Latin changed to a language neither of them recognized. Jake shrugged and continued in his little voice.

?Sa-gi-mu! En-lil! Ea! Dagon! Nyarlathotep! Rlyeh! Inim! I command you! Ige-si! Come forward into this circle! Nig Ak Tu RA NuA! I implore you to bear our witness and take us back! Inim Ku! Dim Awilum!?

Jake shut the book. Nothing happened. Aaron shrugged in his big body. Suddenly the mark that Aaron had made glowed a fierce, fiery coal-orange.

?Aaron??

?Yeah, dad??

?Maybe we should-? but Jake?s words were cut off by the darkness overcoming them. All light went away, as if it was midnight. The circle glowed an unnatural phosphouretic green and the sign suddenly bolted with electricity quivering over it. Then two beams shot into Aaron and Jake. Aaron saw the face of Jake briefly over the face of his former body, and Jake saw the same affect on his son?s huge frame, the face of a child on his large mannish face, and the two saw each other?s reflections back and forth, quivering in between the vibrations. The bright electric beams crossed and suddenly a sound like the ocean caving on top of hovered all around and the air waved as if in a mirage and then?

Suddenly grandpa was there. Dim words came to Jake?s mind as he awoke.

?Fool thing I can?t believe you did this. What were you thinking?!?

?Alright, I?m sorry, stop yelling,? Jake mumbled.

?I wasn?t yelling at you, I was yelling at your father!?

?Oh no!? Jake looked at his puny little hands. Aaron shook his head and tried to get his bearings.

?I guess it didn?t work. Sorry, dad.?

?Sorry! What if we don?t switch back at all!?

?So you have gone through the body switch! Why didn?t you tell me, Jake!?? Now his father was finally addressing Jake as his son.

?I didn?t want to wait another day. I couldn?t take it anymore. There?s been a lot of extra weirdness. I just??

?Fooled around with magic you barely understood.?

?Uh huh! What?s not to understand? We said the spell and now it?s done but we?re both as we were. The curse is still unbroken.?

?You probably couldn?t break it because the witch was powerful. I?ve read over that book a hundred times. You should have told me what you were planning. I?ve studied it.?

?What do you mean? You knew about it??

?Course I knew, hell I?ve even tried a few simple spells out around the house. Hell, do you see any mold??

?He?s got a point, Dad.? Aaron said.

?Aaron, is that you in there? Well, how the hell did you get up here? You drove all by yourself??

?Yeah, grandpa. Geez, it?s no big deal. Driving is totally easy. Well, in this body, anyway.?

?See? That?s not normal! He?s learned to do stuff because of my body! It?s remembering things for him and being in this body is having the same effect on me! I can?t take this anymore! Why didn?t it work?? Jake wailed. Aaron picked up the book.

?I?I think you said one of those words wrong, dad. One of them is faded. See? I figured it out. You were supposed to say ?commemoro? but instead you said ?commeo?.

?So? Do you really think it makes a difference??

?It makes a huge difference,? Grandpa interrupted. ?Commemoro means to keep in mind, or remind. Commeo means to go back and forth, up and down.?

?So it should have worked. And what was the rest of that gibberish??

?Sumerian. Here, I?m assuming you tried this spell here,? Grandpa pointed.
?That bit was basically ?do not act childish.? The rest was something like ?pure word? followed by ?make into a man?. The others are mostly god names, though some of them I couldn?t find in the library. I?ve been translating this thing for years.

?And you didn?t bother to tell us. We could have tried to prevent this from happening!?

?Son, magic is dangerous! And highly hard to control. The reactions are often unexpected. It?s like dealing with old dynamite or gunpowder. It can be set off in odd ways. I?ve gone about it very carefully and now you?ve just blundered in.?

?Well it didn?t do anything, so I guess that?s sort of a good thing. Nothing bad happened,? Jake said.

?This isn?t fair, try and change us back!? Jake said, looking up at his father.

?I don?t think that?s a good idea, son. Just stay here for the day. Tomorrow everything should reset. You?ll be fine.?

?No!? Jake whined. ?I wanna be big! I wanna be big!? Jake kicked a box, screaming a fit. ?I wanna be big again! I wanna be a grown up!?

?Hey! That is enough!? Jake shouted. ?I mean, easy on the box. Okay??

Jake looked up helplessly at the two adults. ?I just want my life back.?

?We know, dad. And you will. We promise.?

For the next few hours, the three calmed down by getting some food and watching television. Aaron shared some theories as he and grandpa looked at the book and dad watched cartoons. Grandpa looked at him worryingly. He led Aaron out the back so he could talk to him in private.

?Aaron, I?m very proud of the way you?re handling yourself. You?re an eleven year old living as a grown man and from what you?ve told me you?ve done a good job impersonating your father.?

?Thanks, Grandpa.?

?That having been said, I think it?s obvious something went wrong with the curse this time. This didn?t happen before when your father and I switched bodies. Not nearly. You?ve somehow?absorbed a lot of your father?s maturity. You still seem to be you and have different tastes but?part of you??

?Is acting like dad,? Aaron finished, and crossed his arms in a very Jake-like manner. ?The thought has occurred to me.?

?Well, let?s just go inside and try not to set your father off. Whatever is affecting you is also affecting him. Making him more volatile and giving him?the emotions of a child. This is difficult for him. So I guess what I?m saying is-?

?Is be a man. Be the mature one.?

?Right. But do it carefully.?

Later that night, Aaron and his grandpa stood out on the porch. Grandpa Pete had his pipe, and Aaron caught whiffs of the wonderful smoke.

?Hey grandpa, I was wondering?could I try some of that.?

?Have you been smoking in your father?s body, son??

?Yeah! I?ve been trying his cigars. Holy shit, are they ever great. I wish I could smoke when I turn back.?

?Well, I guess you can?t for a while, so I don?t see the harm. Here, let me show you how it?s done.?

Sleepily, Jake was inside getting some juice from the fridge. He watched his grown dad-son smoking a pipe with Grandpa Pete.

?It?s not fair,? he mumbled. ?Stupid adults get to have all the fun. I wish I could smoke a pipe! I wish I could drive the car! But no, stupid Aaron gets to have all the fun now!?

Jake marched back to his makeshift bed, that Grandpa had pulled out for him. Soon he was asleep.

Aaron and Grandpa Pete talked more. Aaron asked him if he could take the book of magic with him.

?I don?t know about that, son?

?But Grandpa, something seriously weird is happening. What if something happens and we need the book??

?Well, I suppose you do have a point.? The two men puffed on their pipes. ?You?ve been acting every part the adult since you got here.?

?It?s no longer an act. I?m?afraid that we night need the book. Just in case we don?t return to normal tomorrow. And even if we do??

?Even if you do, your father is acting like a little boy again. Well, that could be the muscle memory of your bodies. You could be absorbing the brain patterns. Hell, I don?t know what to think. I?ve been studying that book for years but the results are always unpredictable. I guess you fellas need it more than I do.?

So it was decided. Aaron packed the book and magical items in the car and decided he wouldn?t tell his dad about it just yet. He might need to conceal that fact for the time being.

He went to bed and hoped very much that things would sort themselves out.

?

Dawn light shifted onto Aaron. He had gone to sleep on the bed in the guest room, and now he was on the makeshift bed. He was?he was little again!

He stood up. Surrounded by sheets. He hopped onto the ground. Things were so different! He had forgotten what it was like to be this short!

?YES!! WOOOHOOOO!!! YEAHHHH!!!!?

Jake came bounding into the room and scooped Aaron up. ?We did it! We did it! I?m BIG AGAIN! AARON LOOK AT HOW TALL I AM NOW!!!?

?I know, I know! Jake, put me down!?

?Okay!?

?Grandpa, look at me!? Jake said, walking around as Pete entered the room. Jake wore a ridiculous grin on his face. He touched his beard growth.

?Wow, my face has hair on it!?

?It?ll probably take you boys some time to readjust. I uh?I can keep you here another day if you want to stay and recuperate.?

?Nah, that?s okay. I gotta get to work!? Jake was ridiculously excited about everything. He walked around with a na?ve expression, picking things up and marveling at his height. He went into the bathroom to look at himself fully. ?Whoa-oaoah! Oh my gosh! This is so cool!? He laughed as if he?d never been an adult before.

?What?s wrong with him, Grandpa??

?I don?t know, but you?re gonna have to keep a close eye on him. I don?t know of a way to get this?mental switch back to normal. Take the book home with you and try to figure something out. I?ll look through my notes and see what I can find. I actually photocopied and digitized the book onto my computer files a long time ago. Just for safe keeping.?

Jake came out of the bathroom. ?So, ya ready to go home?SON? God, it feels weird saying that. Ha ha! I?m gonna get dressed. Where?d you put my big boy clothes, dad?? He was looking at Jake. ?Uh..I mean, not you dad. I meant to uh?ask the boy here.?

?I can let you borrow some of mine, son? Pete said. ?Follow me.?

By the time they were ready to go, Aaron and Pete had a private conversation. In an emergency Aaron was to call Pete right away on his cel.

?Beep beep! Come on slowpoke!? Jake yelled out the car window. ?Vroooooomm! Vroooooooom! Rrrrrrrrrrrr!? Jake was pretending to drive in the car. He was really excited to drive again. Aaron was slightly nervous about letting his father drive again but there wasn?t much choice in the matter.

The drive was unpleasant. Jake often made halting stops he wouldn?t have before. He often made rookie mistakes, and forgot how to parallel park when they stopped to get some food. He also forgot how to get gas for a few minutes. Aaron quickly showed him how the gas pump worked, hoping no one saw.

Jake finally got to Aaron?s school and let him off. Aaron was somewhat scared to go back. It didn?t feel like he belonged here anymore. He wanted to go to the office. He felt important there, and needed.

?Bye, Aaron!? his father waved stupidly. ?Have fun! I know I will!? The car sped off, halting a few times embarrassingly. Aaron winced.

Jake had called ahead and said he wouldn?t be in until noon, so he had time to stop off at home and get a suit on. He also had trouble with his tie. He couldn?t seem to remember quite how it worked. Well, maybe he would bring it later and ask someone how it was done. No wait, that might be suspicious. Why can?t I remember this, he thought. Is it because of the switch? Suddenly it occurred to him that he might have lost some of the knowhow he had before. He shrugged it off. Whatever. He was totally an adult now and that was all that mattered.

He didn?t feel like taking the car to work. It was really hard to operate. He was slowly forgetting how to drive, so he figured he would take Aaron?s bicycle. It was kind of small for him and he got some strange looks, but then he thought how cool it was going to be to sit at a desk and do important adult type stuff again. He popped the bubblegum he was chewing and headed into the office as soon as his bike was locked up.

Meanwhile, Aaron was not doing well in class. He just had a new perspective now. An adult perspective. He wasn?t amused by any of the stupid antics of the kids in class. They should behave themselves and this school had no to little discipline. It was highly aggravating to him. He didn?t have to try very hard for any of the tests. God, they were so easy. Is this what they were teaching kids? This was barely difficult, he had to do a much higher workload when he was a kid. Wait, what? He had only been a kid once. Aaron winced. He was becoming even more like his father, he suspected. It was the spell, he thought. Dad got it wrong. As the day progressed he became more and more acutely aware of how smart and mature he was. Which meant that somewhere in the office, Dad was?he shuddered. He didn?t even want to think about it.

Jake tried to concentrate at the meeting but it was all just a bunch of boring charts. He wanted to go to the toy store. Or the video arcade. Maybe go see a movie. He nodded along with all the other boring adults. This was supposed to be more fun, he thought. He tried to drink some coffee but it was totally gross! How can adults even drink this stuff, ew, he thought. He went and got a candy bar out of the vending machine.

?Whoa, there he is!? Jimmy said, coming up from behind him. Jimmy was a bodybuilder too and was really smart and stuff.

?Oh hi, what?s up,? Jake said around his candy bar noisily chomping.

?I haven?t had any alone time with you buddy. You and me gotta get together again sometime. You wanna come over and get a beer at my place tonight? Watch the game??

?Me? Really? Yeah!? Jake said. He had never had beer before! Wait. No. That was wrong. He had. Hadn?t he? Whatever, it was totally cool to be an adult. Jimmy was talking to him like a man! A grown up and not some kid. This was gonna rock.

?Cool. I?ll see you later,? Jimmy said, feeling Jake?s butt. Was that something Jimmy did before? Jake seemed to remember hanging out with Jimmy a lot. In fact dim memories of them being romantic popped into his mind. But that was boring stuff. He just wanted to go over cause Mr. Stout had a big screen TV!

Someone gave Jake a stack of reports to look through and told him to do some stuff he didn?t understand. There were all these math things. Not like simple stuff, like he knew how to do. Suddenly it dawned on him what was happening. He had switched abilities with Aaron. He was now unable to do anything he previously could as an adult.

He looked at the problems and knew he couldn?t do them. Somehow all of his knowledge hadn?t come back yet about how to do his job. He felt like crying. He was about as intelligent as his son, at a grown up job. How could he function? What if anyone found out he was educated now at a sixth grade level? He wanted to go home!

Ever since Jake had gotten his body back he had nothing but the perpetual feeling of unease, like his body wasn?t his. That it wasn?t normal for him to be big and tall. He noticed that as an adult again, he wasn?t quite himself. His walk had changed, for instance. From one of confidence, to taking small, unconfident shuffling steps, usually looking at the floor and holding his hands in uncomfortably wringing obsessive gestures, much like a child would do.

The day wasn?t long for Jake. A lot of people congratulated him on his promotion. Someone told him about the photo shoot coming up and to prepare for it. He smiled goofily. Jimmy, looking dapper and masculine, with a trace of hair (he had let it grow out in the past week when he normally shaved it) came out wearing a sweatshirt that clung to his body.

?I?m hitting the gym, dude. Wanna come with??

?Nah. I gotta pick up Aaron. Oh!? Jake ran out the door with a confused Jimmy staring after him.

Jake called Aaron on his cel phone. He was outside on the sidewalk now.

?Hey, it?s me,? Jake said in a panicked voice. ?I don?t know how to drive anymore! I can?t come and pick you up!? He started blubbering with a high pitched whine. ?I can?t do it!?

?Calm down!? Aaron instructed him. ?Can you get home safely? Do you remember how??

?Duh, I?m not stupid, I just forgot how to drive and stuff. It?s the magic doohickey. I couldn?t get it to work right cuz I said the wrong words or whatever. Dad, I?m scared!?

?Dad, you?re the dad! Remember? I?m your son!?

?Oh yeah. I knew that. Well it?s really stupid, I?m sorry,? Jake sniffed.

?It?s okay. Everything is going to be alright. I can get a ride home from my friend?s dad. I?ll say that you?re working late.?

?Kay. I?ll see you later,? Jake mumbled. He unlocked his son?s bike (though it felt more like his) and started home. He passed the toy store. He grinned wildly. He took out his debit card. He could buy whatever he wanted!

Inside the store, Jake walked around. It was like everyone just expected him to be an adult. No one looked down at him or told him what to do. He looked at all the stuff he wanted. He could only carry so much home, so he made sure to be responsible and only take what he could carry on the bike.

Aaron paced back and forth furiously. Where was he!? Finally the door opened and Dad walked in carrying a bunch of bags. Full of?toys?

?Dad, what are you doing? Did you buy all this from the toy store?!?

Jake jumped up and down excitedly. ?Yeah I totally did! Look look, look what I bought! I bought a laser gun! And video games! I always wanted this one! It?s rated M but they let me buy it anyway! And uh oh this and this,? Jake laid out his booty in front of a bewildered Aaron. ?I?m gonna go play on the X360 now. Tell me when dinner?s ready!?

?Uh..dad? Did anything unusual happen to you at work today??

?No,? his father said obviously lying. ?Nothing happened, so leave me alone! God!?

?The reason I ask is because?I don?t think we switched back all the way.?

?I?m the adult!? Jake said, throwing his video game down. ?Me! Not you! I was the dad first!?

?Right. I know that. But?how was work? Were you able to get anything done??

?Work was cool. I did some stuff. I brought it home with me.?

Aaron opened the suitcase and looked at the reports. These had to be dealt with. These forms had to be filled out and signed?

?I don?t know how to do them anymore.? Jake said pouting. He explained his day at the office. ?Can?t you do them for me??

?I have an idea, Dad. I?ll do your work if you do my homework. You wanna trade??

Dad smiled. ?Okay! It?s a deal!? He shook Aaron?s hand eagerly and went back to playing his video games.

Hours later, while Aaron was trying to concentrate, Dad came in shooting nerf balls at him. ?Dad!?

?Stop calling me that! It?s so weird. Call me Jake.?

?Okay?Jake. I am doing work right now. Like you should be.?

?I?m just supposed to draw how a volcano works. That?s easy.?

?So stop procrastinating. Do it. Now.? Aaron turned back to his forms. Dad stuck his tongue out and walked away. Soon, Dad was carefully coloring in the living room. Aaron peeked in on him and then went downstairs to where the car was. He opened up the hood and took what he had hidden and then snuck back up to his room without Dad even noticing. Then he decided to take the garbage out. Dad was too entranced with his game to even notice. He was bouncing up and down like a little kid.

In the hallway he saw Steve. Steve was a year older than him. A kid who was rail thin and wore glasses. Sandy light brown hair. He wore a football shirt, but Aaron knew he wasn?t athletic. Steve got picked on way more than Aaron ever did.

?Hi, Aaron. I haven?t seen you much lately.?

?Yeah. I?ve been busy. Believe me.?

?Well do you wanna hang out sometime??

?STEVE!? a man yelled. ?What the fuck did I tell ya??

?But dad-?

?Get the fuck inside. You?re taking out the garbage. Look, he knows how to do it,? he pointed at Aaron. ?And then you?re cleaning up the goddamn kitchen. And then if you?re lucky I?ll let you eat some dinner before you go to bed.?

?But dad, I was??

?What? What, you were what? Spit it out! Stop being such a sissy!?

Aaron frowned. Steve?s dad had always disgusted him. An arrogant asshole who was always pushing Steve around physically. He wasn?t a big man, but he was certainly stronger than Steve. A real bully in every way.

?Get your fucking ass home.?

?I was thinking I could hang out with Aaron,? Steve squeaked.

?Oh you were! Well now you?re not going anywhere for a month! I?m the one in charge here! You aren?t going to work every day to a shit job! I have to make money! Do you make money? Huh? Do you??

?No, sir??

?No, you don?t. You?re too busy fucking around. Come on!? The older man grabbed Steve by his shirt and practically dragged him until they reached their apartment.

Aaron walked down with the trash and waited for Steve.

?Hey.?

?Hey.?

?You okay??

?Yeah. My dad just gets angry when he?s had a bad day at work. He apologizes sometimes. When he calms down. I just wish he wouldn?t lose his temper.?

?Yeah well he shouldn?t treat you like that. He doesn?t hit you, does he??

?No. He just?you know. He likes to push me around and yell a lot.?

?Well if you want to come over while he?s at work??

?No! I better not. He might catch me. Thanks, though. We?ll hang out after the month is over. I really don?t want to make dad mad again. I?ll see ya around Aaron.?

Aaron walked upstairs again. Dad was still preoccupied but now he was watching TV and playing with some race cars.

He went into his room and looked through the book. He called grandpa and explained everything that had happened. Grandpa Pete told him he had to try the spell of reversal again. But this time it had to be a body switch. There was no spell to switch mentalities. That had been a fluke. Aaron sighed.

?So when will we ever switch back our minds abilities??

?Hard to say. Maybe if you wait a while?a month or two and then go back it will all sort of fall into place if you switch again. Or??

?Or??

?We can just switch you fellas and see if he notices. You?re the real man of the house now, Aaron. You have to do what?s best for Jake. If he has the mind of a child, then you need to take over and be the father. He might not even remember things soon, if what he says is accurate.?

After they were done, Aaron thought about Steve in the hall. He was pretty angry about that. Aaron made a promise to himself that after he was done with tonight?s business, he?d look into helping little Steve out. Maybe there was something to this magic body switching stuff, after all. And not all of it had to be bad?

Meanwhile, in his room and body, Aaron felt much the same way as his father in that it felt like he was in the wrong body. He was small and meek again, and he didn?t quite like it. He wanted to feel important and lay back on the couch and feel his man sized muscles. He wanted to wear his suit again.

He also wanted a beer.

He picked up the book and began preparing the spell.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 03:19 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
It's more body swap then muscle growth... But, it's still one of my favorites! Thank you, Otaru! I just read it on CYOC... Loved it!
  #3   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I am really digging this story. May not have muscle growth, but the muscle descriptions are great. You have really developed the characters in a great way--made them rule.

Don't keep us hanging too long for another chapter... I was getting antsy
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:00 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Well it's taken a while but now that the characters have the magical ring, etc, expect much more in the next segment...
  #5   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2009, 01:06 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The very fact that your story is "different" is a big plus. Yes it's body swap rather than muscle growth, but it's a plausible narrative, well constructed and written. I'm sure there are many grateful readers who are finding the concept of father-son mind and body swap quite erotic. Congratulations!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2009, 05:30 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting twist to the usual muscle growth, as you said, and most enjoyable. Mind and age swapping aren't usually my cup of tea, but you're making them work well. I'm also anxious to see what you do with little Steve. Hope he towers over his intolerant dad. Once you've gotten into spells, etc., there are practically no limits to the possibilities.
Mike
  #7   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Awesome part. I am eagerly awaiting part 10. The character development is so well thought out and written that I can't stop reading. Way to go!!
  #8   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2009, 10:54 AM

seaconch03 is on a distinguished road
Never posted before, but had to tell you what a great story this is. I can't wait for the next installment! Good work!
  #9   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:57 AM

seaconch03 is on a distinguished road
Hope you are going to continue this

It's such a good story, I would hate to see it hanging!

Seaconch
  #10   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:03 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
When I saw the thread at the top of the forum I got so excited for a moment... thought that it's a new chapter.

This is a remarkable story, and I am eagerly waiting for the next episode. I love where it's heading. I just hope we'll get to read more...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options