The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
The Key - Part 2: From Rematch to Mismatch

Part 1 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18368

In the final match of the previous wrestling season, Alex Lockwood won by pinning his rival, Cameron MacAlister. After running into Cameron at a local sports bar, Alex has agreed to Cameron's request for a rematch.

by amauiguy
copyright 2009

The next day Alex packed his singlet, shoes, and headgear and drove over to the gym to meet Cameron for their rematch.

The area around the converted warehouse was nearly deserted. Most of the businesses weren't open on Sunday, so there weren't many people around.

Although nondescript on the outside, Alex was impressed with the wide modern space and high ceilings inside, and especially with all the equipment. Even though the gym wasn't part of a national chain, it still contained a wide variety of machines, bikes, and treadmills, and a huge area with benches of every kind, rows of heavy dumbbells, and racks for bars and plates.

Alex noticed a few of well-built guys working out as he searched around for Cameron. Finally, he spotted the compact pale redhead doing some seated stretches on a mat in the far corner, and made his way over to him.

Cameron was wearing a black singlet and boots, and Alex noticed the black key still hung on its leather cord around his neck.

"Hey, Lockwood. Glad to see you didn't chicken out. Locker room is over there," Cameron pointed to a door off to the right.

"You think I'd give up another chance to grind you into the dirt, MacAlister? Don't run away before I get back." Alex said with a smirk.

Quickly Alex donned his white practice singlet, put on his shoes and headgear, and walked back out to the warm-up mat. He did some stretches to loosen up, and looked around to see where Cameron had gone.

A few minutes later Cameron came through a door across from the locker room and walked over to him.

"Having second thoughts?" Alex asked jokingly.

"Not at all, just making sure the room was open," replied Cameron.
"How about we do a weigh-in first? Scale is right here," Cameron pointed.

"Damn, how'd I lose weight," Cameron complained as the scale read 139.

"Well, a pound blubber isn't going to make a difference," Alex said bantering, as he took his turn on the scale. "And, I'm still at 138."

Rolling his eyes at Alex's poor joke, Cameron asked, "Ready?"

"I'm ready when you are," said Alex stepping off the scale. "What's with the key, MacAlister?" Alex asked off-handedly.

"Oh, this?" Cameron asked, giving the key around his neck a little tug. "I got it a couple of months ago. It's supposed to be a good luck charm."

"Ah," said Alex smugly, "In that case you'd better keep it on, because you're gonna need all the luck you can get today!"

"Yeah, well I'd offer it to you, Lockwood, but I know your scrawny neck is barely strong enough to hold up that big head of yours, so I wouldn't want to weigh you down," the redhead bantered back. "C'mon, the mats are set up in the other area."

Cameron led Alex back through the doorway Cameron had last come through, down a long hallway, and through another door at the end. Alex was surprised to find a large well-lit room, about twice as long as it was wide, with two full size wrestling mats set up side by side. The entrance was in a long wall, near one corner. The long wall on the side with the door had a set of bleachers for each mat for spectators. Cameron led Alex over to the far set of mats, where the short wall was lined with mirrors.

"Nice set up," he said sincerely.

"Yeah, but it's a bit warm in here without the air conditioning today," Cameron conceded. "And we'll have to improvise on some things, for example, we don't have a ref or time keeper."

"That's fine with me," Alex said with a cocky laugh. "I'll try to be gentle."

Cameron returned the laugh, then in a more serious tone said, "I'll admit it, Lockwood, you're good, or you wouldn't have beaten me, but I think it was a fluke. That's one reason I want the rematch."

Alex understood the competitive urge for a rematch. Cameron had won their first match over a year ago, but Alex had won their second match just a few months ago. Each wrestler had beaten the other once, so this would be the tie-breaker.

They took positions across from each other at the sides of the inner circle marked on the mat.

"Ready?" Cameron asked.

"Do it." Alex replied.

Both wrestlers moved forward in a crouch, watching to see who would make the first move.

Although Alex had been following his coach's training regimen, he still felt a little sluggish. He had maintained his strict schedule of lifting and working on his concentration, but since wrestling practice didn't officially begin until after the start of fall semester he hadn't actually wrestled in over two months.

Alex returned his focus to the match, seeking to unlock his power, as his coach had taught him. He knew he had to concentrate if wanted to succeed. Even though he had beat Cameron last time, he still knew they were evenly matched, and this wouldn't be easy.

They finally moved in, head to head, each trying to grab a hand or the neck of the other. With a look of determination Alex searched for any way to get under the redhead's guard. Alex's head was against Cameron's as they each pressed the other with a firm forearm to the back of the neck. Alex noticed Cameron's bulging deltoids and traps straining to fight back against him. Cameron pressed harder on Alex's neck, trying to force his head down. Alex was startled by Cameron's power, but he turned that thought aside and returned his focus to the match. Again Cameron increased the pressure on Alex's neck. Clearly he had been working on his strength, Alex thought. Before he could make more progress, Alex jumped back to break the hold, and used the back of his wrist to wipe a trickle of sweat from his forehead.

They faced off again crouching and approaching each other slowly. Alex suspected that more than a normal two minute round had elapsed, but he wasn't going to be the first to suggest a break. With the combination of a warm room and the exertion, both wrestlers were starting to sweat heavily.

Alex opened up his mind to feel the energy flowing into his muscles, concentrating on power. He noticed a glow of sweat building across the redhead's wide shoulders. Again the black key dangling against Cameron's pale white skin caught Alex's eye. The key rose up and down in time to the rises and falls of Cameron's solid pecs with each breath, almost mesmerizing Alex. Alex didn't remember Cameron's pecs stretching his singlet quite so much, but he dismissed the thought.

Focus, Alex reminded himself. Once again he felt his inner energy building.

Alex decided to make a move. He darted in, forward and low, wrapping his arms around Cameron's tight waist and bringing his right shoulder hard against the older wrestler's abs. Cameron grunted in surprise and moved his hands quickly to Alex's shoulders to force him away. Alex continued to push, striving to throw his opponent off balance, but Cameron had his feet set wide and maintained his steady stance.

Cameron leaned forward, twisting to the left, and managed to get his strong left arm around Alex's right leg. Alex countered by squeezing the redhead's waist even harder and then shifted his weight to his right leg to prevent Cameron from throwing him. Alex focused on his inner power and slowly extended his right leg to escape Cameron's grasp, but was much more difficult than he had expected. Cameron had definitely gotten stronger since their last match.

Alex knew they had reached a stalemate. He wasn't going to be able to move Cameron, but Cameron wasn't going to be able to move him, either. Cameron must have realized it, too, because after another couple of seconds he released Alex and stepped back.

Both wrestlers were breathing hard now. Sweat trickled down their bodies.

"Two minute break?" Cameron asked breathlessly.

Alex nodded, glancing around for a water fountain.

"Water is over there," pointed Cameron to the far corner of the room.

Alex trotted over to the fountain, swished a mouthful of the tepid water around and spit it into the drain, then grabbed a couple of quick gulps.

Cameron had a pained and puzzled expression on his face as Alex returned.

"Damn shoes are too tight," Cameron complained. "I've never had a problem with them before," he added.

"Go barefoot if you want, it doesn't matter to me," Alex replied. "Just as long as they don't reek," he added jokingly as an afterthought. "I didn't bring a gas mask."

"Ha, ha, Lockwood," the other wrestler responded sarcastically. "If I were you, I'd stick to wrestling. You're about as funny as a hemorrhoid."

Cameron walked over to the wall near the bleachers and sat down to remove his shoes. Alex could hear Cameron's sigh of relief at getting them off. He yanked off his headgear, too.

"What the matter, MacAlister? Got a blister or something?" Alex asked.

"No, no blisters, it was more like my shoes shrunk or something. My feet feel fine now," Cameron answered stretching and flexing his toes.

"Then quit stalling, old man, and get over here," Alex demanded.

"Why, you can't wait to get your ass kicked, Lockwood?" Cameron retorted getting to his feet.

As Cameron walked back toward the middle of the mat, Alex blinked, and then blinked again not believing what he was seeing. He knew that he was almost an inch taller than Cameron, but now Alex actually had to look slightly up to meet his eyes. That was especially strange, considering that Cameron had just removed his shoes. But even stranger, Cameron's singlet seemed more stretched than before, with his shoulders almost straining the straps, and his pecs lifting the front tighter. His upper arms were noticeably thicker, too. The key around his neck still dangled down, but now hung in a deeper cleft between his pecs.

The redhead must have noticed something, too. He tilted his head quizzically looking at Alex as he walked forward.

"Lockwood, you shrinking or something?" Cameron asked doubtfully. "I know you're taller than me..." his voice trailed off.

Bewildered, Alex shook his head. "No, I think you've gotten bigger, but how? Do you feel ok?"

Cameron looked himself over, flexing his muscles. "I feel great! I don't know how or why, but I don't care, either. You're not gonna use this as an excuse to get out of our match, Lockwood, are you?" Cameron asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you, MacAlister?" Alex asked warily looking at his now slightly larger opponent. "There's no way I'm going to give you the satisfaction of conceding," stated Alex a bit more confidently.

"Good, because I want to prove that you just got lucky last spring," Cameron said with a sneer.

"Flip a coin to see who starts on top?" Alex suggested.

"Nah," replied Cameron casually. "You choose this time, then if by some miracle you haven't gotten pinned, we'll switch for the next round. Ok?"

"It's your funeral," Alex replied, "I'll take top."

The wrestlers moved to the center of the mat. Cameron got down on his knees and leaned forward, placing his hands flat on the mat. Alex knelt beside him, shaking his head in disbelief as he took in Cameron's obviously wider lats. Reaching around Cameron's waist with his right arm, Alex brought his hand flat against Cameron's abs, unexpectedly finding flat but prominent ridges. He placed his left hand at Cameron's left elbow as he reminded himself to concentrate, and to draw on his inner strength, as his coach had taught him.

"Go!" yelled Cameron, immediately powering himself up with his left leg, while grabbing Alex's right arm with both hands. As Cameron rose easily to his feet Alex was shocked to find himself staring at the back of Cameron's thick neck, with wide traps to either side.

Shit, he's even taller now, Alex thought to himself.

Quickly Alex dropped down and shoved forward against the backs of Cameron's knees, but he wasn't able to get much leverage with Cameron's firm grip on his arm. The bigger man took a small step forward to adjust his balance, but also kept a tight grip on Alex's right arm.

Focusing on a countermove, Alex brought his left arm up behind Cameron's stout quads, shoving outward on the back of Cameron's left leg in an effort to lift it, and knock him off balance. Instead, Cameron pivoted placing all his weight on his left leg while pulling hard on Alex's right arm. He swung Alex down onto his side on the mat, with Cameron landing leaning on him. But Alex was lucky and pulled his right arm free--the force of the fall had loosened Cameron's grip on his arm. In a flash, Alex was spinning away and back on his feet.

Alex stared unbelievingly at Cameron as the redhead stood up. Cameron was even bigger now. Not only was he a few inches taller, but much, much wider and thicker, too. His broad shoulders had grown round and wide, supporting Cameron's very thick arms swollen with muscle and glistening with sweat.

"Yeah! This is great!" Cameron roared. "Look at these guns now."

The muscular redhead flexed his arms to show off his enormous peaked biceps and amazingly thick triceps, twisting his fist in and out to make the peaks jump up and down. Not only was Cameron massive, but it also looked like the extra weight was all muscle and no fat. Alex stared in complete confusion at Cameron's mysterious transformation.

Cameron's quads had grown as well. They expanded tremendously, each head was now so clearly defined that Alex felt like he was looking at an anatomy chart. The legs of Cameron's singlet were stretched as tight as sausage casings, and his crotch bulged as hugely as the rest of him.

"Like what you see, little man? How about a look at the flip side?" Cameron asked, turning his back to Alex, flexing to show off the phenomenal growth of different groups of muscles.

Cameron's singlet was stretched nearly to the breaking point. His waist was still as narrow as ever, but his lats swept up and out like massive wings. Below his waist, Cameron's firm round glutes pushed out almost as if soccer balls were hidden inside his singlet. He flexed first one side, then the other showing off his muscle control. Alex realized Cameron would need a powerful butt to move the dense columns of muscle that his legs had become. To Alex it looked like each of Cameron's thighs had grown nearly as big around as Cameron's waist, and below were a humongous pair of bowling pin-shaped calves.

Alex gawked at his opponent in total shock, and also with some envy. He was huge! Somehow, some way, during the course of their match, Cameron gained a considerable amount of muscle. Alex estimated that Cameron might have put on thirty or forty pounds of lean muscle, or maybe even more.

Cameron turned back to Alex with a smug grin. "Ready for the final round, or am I too much man for you to handle?" Cameron taunted.

"You can't be serious?" Alex asked doubtfully.

"Why not? We weighed in before the start fair and square," retorted Cameron.

"Yeah, but..." Alex started.

"Yeah, but nothing," Cameron interrupted. "Look, Lockwood, I can understand if you want to wimp out. It's because you know I'm the better wrestler, and that you just got lucky in our match last spring."

Realizing that he would probably live to regret it, Alex said seriously, "Ok, MacAlister. Let's finish this. I suppose you want to start top?"

"You got it!" Cameron replied with an evil grin.

Alex took his position on his knees, distributing his weight and setting his hands on the mat. He felt the warmth radiating from Cameron's big body as he knelt down beside him getting into position. The huge arm that reached around Alex's waist felt more like an anaconda.

As Cameron patted Alex's tight abs, he leaned down toward Alex's ear and whispered, "This match is mine, little man."

Alex knew he had no chance unless he could focus, so he found his concentration, and yelled, "Go!" pushing forward as hard as he could.

But Alex wasn't going anywhere. Cameron's hand and arm tighten quickly around Alex's waist, and he brought his other massive arm around on the other side. Suddenly Alex was hanging in the air with his feet off the ground as Cameron easily stood up.

Cameron's thick arms held the smaller wrestler securely around the waist. Alex could feel the growing bulge of Cameron's crotch pressing against his butt as Cameron held him tightly to his chest. He could also feel the twin solid masses of Cameron's pecs pressing against his back. The forearms squeezing his waist had grown astonishingly thick, corded with lean muscle and prominent veins.

Alex twisted and squirmed. His hands clawed at the powerful wrists and hands trapping him. With all his concentration and strength Alex fought to break the unrelenting hold. But even as he fought, Alex could tell that Cameron's arms were getting bigger, and he could feel Cameron's chest expanding even more against his back.

Suddenly Cameron roared and there was a loud ripping sound.

Cameron's right arm squeezed Alex tightly, nearly driving the breath from him as Cameron's left arm moved down to grab Alex's legs. With a quick lift, Cameron now held Alex across his body, parallel to the floor. To Cameron, Alex felt as light as a child. Alex knew he was in trouble. No matter how much he flexed, and squirmed, he was could not break Cameron's hold.

Slowly Cameron sank to his knees, his left arm lifting Alex's trapped legs easily, and his right arm directing Alex's back onto the mat. Alex stared up at the immense man holding him. Cameron's singlet had split up the side, and was hanging loosely over one shoulder. His huge pecs jutted out so far that Alex couldn't even see Cameron's face. Cameron continued cradling Alex's legs and moved his big right hand to the middle of Alex's chest, pressing him firmly to the mat, pinning his shoulders.

"1, 2, 3," counted Cameron triumphantly. "I win, Lockwood!"

Cameron dropped Alex's legs and got to his feet, strutting around his fallen opponent with his hands raised in the air.

Alex lay on his back in a puddle of sweat trying to catch his breath. He gaped in fascination at the mass of muscle looming over him, wondering what would happen next.

End of part 2
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Well, hopefully Cam will get on a scale next! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
good GOD that was hot :P

Things happen.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Well, hopefully Cam will get on a scale next! :-)
haha, i'm hoping he gets back to "wrestling" ;p he seemed damn turned on by his growth, and he's got a toned lil guy hand whom he's already proven he can over easily ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:40 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome story.
  #6   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:55 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Yes. More please.

-X-
  #7   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:51 PM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Holy crap that was hot... love your writing style. *drool*
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Great descriptions of the wrestling... As Richard said we have to get Cameron to get back on the scale to confirm that he is really bigger and by how much... But I think we also need Alex to weigh-in again (or would that be weighing-out.) Although Amauiguy didn't have Alex notice it during the match, I think it's a reasonable bet that if Cameron is bigger and stronger now, Cameron got the extra size and strength from Alex. And Alex is now the smallest guy on the team instead of his pal Dillion.

The major question as I see it are...
1. Where did Cameron get the key?
2. What did acquiring the key cost Cameron?
3. What are the rules of the key's operation?
4. Does Cameron fulling under stand how the key operates?

Ender
  #9   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 08:28 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Thanks, guys! I'm working on the next part, but I keep getting distracted as I write it...

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that Cameron's growth was complete surprise to both wrestlers.

A scale - check (good idea!)
More wrestling - check (maybe not in the next part, but if not, then later for sure)
Key origin and details - check (this is a big part of the story)
  #10   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 10:15 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Oh Yummy! This story is delicious![/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size