The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2010, 10:40 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Fishing Trip

Quick story. hope you enjoy.

I was in my driveway working on my free throws. And man did I need work! But basketball was the least of my concerns. No, I was excited for my fishing trip with my neighbor Mr. Green. He had promised to take me to the old rubber factory where he said an excellent fishing spot laid. My mom was all for me spending time with him- although he was far older than I. Mr. Green (or Tim, as he let me call him by his first name) was 45 and I was 16. My mom believed it would be in my best interest to have a male role model. But I liked Tim for other reasons.

We moved into our neighborhood when my parents got divorced when I was 11. And by our 10th day there, I had met Tim. He used to be a slim guy, with an athletic build and a kind masculine face. He had brown hair with dusting of gray and it was short and curly. He was about 5?10 and I?d say 185 pounds. But that was before he became the muscle beast he is now. By the time we had moved in, Tim had taken up weightlifting and now the man was a certified hulk. He now weighed a meaty 280 pounds. His arms were well over 20 inches and his chest could be over 60. His pecs were perfectly round and bulky and stretched every shirt he wore. His once flat stomach was now a giant round gut but still hard as a rock. I had seen him a couple of times in the summer with his shirt off. His back was wide as a house and he was a pretty hairy guy, with long curly chest and belly hairs. I was obsessed with his size.

As I stood there fantasizing about him, there he came in all his glory. He was wearing sunglasses and a baseball hat. He was also wearing a gray t shirt that did little to cover his huge body. His massive chest projected from his body and the shirt was near bursting from their size. The shirt pocket was so stretched, you couldn?t even slide a finger into it. The bottom of the shirt rose halfway up his stomach and was tight around the middle of his muscle gut. His belly hair lead down to his 42 inch waistline. His jeans were bulging in every spot with muscled legs but his junk was what caught my eye. It looked massive-like farm animal sized.

?Ready sport?? he asked in a deep voice.

?Yes sir!? I exclaimed as I dropped the ball and headed for his big red truck.

He chuckled at my excitement and before I knew it we were off. On the way we listened to the baseball game on the radio and swapped stories. My eyes were fixed on his big guns. The sleeves didn?t even go past the shoulder and the mighty arms looked like boulders. His shirt looked like it was painted on it was stretched so much.

We pulled up to the abandoned rubber factory. It was a blistering hot July day. We got out of the big truck and got the fishing gear from the back and started to the creek. On our way he stopped.

?Damn kiddo it is hot as hell!? He said. He put down his gear and removed his shirt. He pulled it off real slow and as he did he raised his massive arms in the air over his head and pulled the shirt off. He had to fight it because his muscle were so big. He then put his arms back down and smiled at me. He looked so sexy with his sunglasses and short curly hair. His massive chest glistened with sweat. His nipples were big and plump and cast shadows on his big gut. He tucked the little shirt into his back pocket and we kept walking. We made it down to the creek. We set up, cast our lines and sat under the shade of a big tree. We talked about sports and movies but our conversation moved to his big body.

?Yeah kiddo I?m a pretty big guy ain?t I??

?Yeah! Your like the biggest man I have ever seen!?

?Ha ha. Well it took a lot of hard work to get a body so big. I could show you how to lift weights if you would like.?

?Sure! But do you think I could ever get as big as you??

?Well yeah with time. Heh but then again I am pretty huge! Feel my arm kid?

He flexed his massive arm and presented it to me to feel. It was meaty and the peak was huge. I could not even come close to wrapping my hand around his bicep. He smiled as I rubbed his bicep with complete amazement.

?Geez Mr. Green! Your muscles are huge!?

?Wana see something cool?? he began to bounce his huge pecs. They made a dull sound as the meaty slabs bobbed up and down. I giggled with sheer amazement and lust. He could tell I was hard.

?You like these big pecs don?t you sonny??

I nodded. He reached down and unbuttoned his blue jeans. He then unzipped them revealing his white briefs.

?Wana see what a real man looks like below the belt??

?I uh?I mean I?m not sure. Is your penis big??

?Kid I got the biggest penis you will ever see!?

?No way. Can I??

Without a word he pulled down his jeans a little, reached into his briefs and pulled out a 13 inch, rock hard cock thicker than a soda can. His big cock head shined with precum.

?Maybe a real man should show you how to masturbate.? he took my hand in his massive paw and together we rubbed his huge shaft. About one minute in he moaned and put his head back. He then ejaculated massive streams of cum the landed all over his jeans and my arm and hand. It was sticky and warm. We forgot about the fish and he had his way with me the rest of the day.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
Bear89 (January 17th, 2013), wolfpunk (July 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mikerebel9er's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 08:30 AM

mikerebel9er is on a distinguished road
Awesome story bud, keep going with it.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Another fine story, as always. :3
  #4   Add to K.dst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2010, 12:15 PM

K.dst is on a distinguished road
Wow, excellent

It ends too quickly but it's brilliant
  #5   Add to cloud19's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:53 PM

cloud19 is on a distinguished road
I'm reading all you dad/male role model stories. Glad i found you. It's inspiring me to start something of my own.
  #6   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2010, 05:50 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
Nice... though I'm wondering is Tim meant to have "32 inch" waist or "42 inch" waist. As it sounded like 42" waist on his 5'10" height and bulk would make him feel heavy and big-gut....

I'd imagine him more 32" waist and then it'll be super hot :-D

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options