The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:12 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
New Author: The Long Sad Game of Love

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I believe the best way I could introduce myself was by writting an story. So I've been a lurker for quite a while (10 days) and I decided it's time for me to write something.

I've read seriously great stories on this phorum, yet I have not commented because I feel kind of awkward doing comments on the forum without contributing first, so here is my attempt for a story.

English is not my first language as you may realize by reading, so any correction is appreciated. Thank you beforehand for reading, this may be the beginning, but there is more to come.
.................................................. .................................................. .....
I

I was running away. Running away from my problems for the first time in my life. I closed my eyes as I rested my head on the pillow I brought with me to sleep on the bus… nothing. I couldn’t fall asleep… I knew it was partly guilt what kept me from sleeping. Guilt because I didn’t say goodbye… not in the way I should. I decided to turn my iPod and listen to some music… Something in there must take my mind away… something must erase Jacob from my mind, even if it’s just for a while. I shuffled through the songs till something caught my attention. It was not a song, just a poem being read by its author… it didn’t take my thoughts out of Jacob… it made me think of him more… it made me feel worse… much worse… and somehow, in a sadistic twisted way, that made me feel better.

Los amorosos callan.
El amor es el silencio m?s fino,
el m?s tembloroso, el m?s insoportable.

I wrote him a letter. I thought deep inside. Just a letter to justify my attempt of running away… a letter because I knew I would never be able to leave looking him in the eye. I told to myself trying to justify my actions. I wrote him because even his voice pulls me towards him… like gravity pulling my body towards his immensity… I had to do it… I had to run away…

Los amorosos buscan,
los amorosos son los que abandonan,
son los que cambian, los que olvidan.
Su coraz?n les dice que nunca han de encontrar,
no encuentran, buscan.

I ran away because I loved him, and because he loved me too once.I considered silently as I begun crying. I felt like a little child… so small, even smaller than when I was on his side… I felt… puny… I shivered under the travel blanket as I felt a cold feeling covering me.

Los amorosos no pueden dormir
porque si se duermen se los comen los gusanos.
En la obscuridad abren los ojos
y les cae en ellos el espanto.
Encuentran alacranes bajo la s?bana
y su cama flota como sobre un lago.
Los amorosos son locos, s?lo locos,
sin Dios y sin diablo.

He must have found the letter by now… I wonder what he will do when he reads it… what will he try…I held my cell phone. I was waiting for it to begin ringing anytime soon… I should have left it behind with what was left of my life with him. I should have never left to begin with… not without saying goodbye… or I love you… I shook me the idea out of my head. I was at a no return point… It was now too late for regrets, and I was going to begin a new life. I had what most people didn’t have, a second chance.

Los amorosos se ponen a cantar entre labios
una canci?n no aprendida.
Y se van llorando, llorando
la hermosa vida.

The poem ended and I just turned off my iPod. There was nothing more on my playlists that would make me feel better. I tried to cry, but I was out of tears. I had cried too much already, and it wasn’t going to help me feel any better after all. Instead I decided to think what would happen once he read the letter. I close my eyes and let my imagination flow.

I could see him there: Jacob in all his glory. I knew his body too well, each curve, each muscle and each contour. If I had a piece of clay, marble, a pencil, anything, I would have been able of reproducing his body to perfection. He was huge… above 7’ tall and several hundreds of pounds of muscles. He didn’t want me to know his exact stats, not until he was done growing. I gulped at the thought of this huge behemoth of muscle still growing bigger and stronger. I was there to see his growth when it begun, but I couldn’t think about that now… after all I was trying to leave the past behind.

His muscles were beyond human size. His massive biceps bigger than cannonballs also a probably stronger and harder. No, not probably, I was sure they were harder than anything the man had known before those metahumans begun to appear. I could practically see him standing in front of my bed with his huge pecs stretching the shirt he was wearing to the limit. The shirt so tight on him that his perfect abs were totally visible. Even if it was just my imagination remembering his body, it still made me hold my breath. His eyes were focused on the letter I left. His handsome face wondering what had I done… I could see his manly features revealing some sadness, maybe some hate towards me? The next thing he did was walking towards the phone. His body was like and ocean in movement as muscles flexed and unflexed with every step he took. His huge paws grabbed the phone that looked so small on his face. He clicked a button and called my name, the phone recognize the order and dialed my number… his huge fingers made impossible for him to press just one button at a time.
A ring made me open my eyes… It could have been my imagination. Maybe I just wanted him to call me so much, just to listen his voice perhaps, to tell him how sorry I was… Then there it was again, and again. I took my phone and saw his name on the screen. I smiled… for a moment I considered if I should let it go to voicemail or answer the phone.

I was too weak. I answered the phone and a deep manly voice said on the other end of the line:
“I read your letter… You could at least have waited for me. You could have said goodbye”

Last edited by Inhumanyuyin; January 7th, 2010 at 07:19 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Good story. Looking forward to more in the future.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options