The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
The Sexcapades of a HULK

The Sexcapades of a HULK

This story is pretty much about sex with a little MG tossed in. This story is pretty much jack off material. Hope you like! J

Disclaimer: This is a story about unprotected and sometimes violent sex between men. If this offends you then do not read on. If you are under the age of 18 then please close this document.
Send questions to [email protected]
Author: Network23

It’s been a year since the accident that left me with my “condition”. It’s not all that bad now that I have figured out how to control it. I decided not to control it today though. I could feel the beast inside wanting out. So who am I to argue?
At the club I doff my clothes and start to walk to the sauna area.

There are lots of hot muscle guys here looking at me as I walk in and begin to change. I can feel my dick get hard as my muscles grow. Feeling my body balloon up. 34” arms, 80” chest, 50” quads, 29” calves and a cock 24 inches long and 10 inches around. Several guys try to leave but I crush the door shut and begin to emit my sex pheromones. A few whiffs and most of the guys are licking me all over. I pull one of the more muscular guys off the floor and spear his mouth on my cock dislocating his jaw then picking him up and fucking his whole body on my dick.God that feels good.

As I toss him aside after about 20 minutes of pumping and the rest of the men swarm in and lick me all over. I pump out some stronger pheromones and then reach for my next victim. Picking him up and positioning his ass over my cock. I cover his mouth with my monstrous paw and then start to push in.

He screams as my steel pipe stretches his ass beyond capacity. I pull him in steadily as my huge cock pushes his ass farther apart. Eventually I’m all the way in and you can see my cock head pushing out his gut. I let him rest there feeling his body twitch. Suspended on my prick.
Growling I pump out more stink and really make them all moan. My impaled victim moans and begins to wriggle. Now is the time. I start to fuck him. Slowly pumping at first since I don’t want to kill him. It’s hot watching his gut flex in and out as I stretch and move his insides all the way to his stomach. It feels so good and the monster is getting happy again. Faster and faster the monster fucks pulling way out and plunging all the way in. over and over and over again. I can feel the cum beginning to rise from the monsters grapefruit sized balls… and then with an earth shattering thrust we came. Gallons of it shot directly into the fuck toys stomach. This is the best part of letting the monster loose. Watching the mans gut inflate hugely with cum.

This was just the beginning of the evening. Over the course of the next 24 hours the monster sucked and fucked everyone in the club when I regained control and left the place was littered with unconscious bodies with distended guts and cum dripping asses.

The end.

Got comments? let me know!

Last edited by ToolShedCub; January 25th, 2010 at 03:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 01:14 PM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
oops

sorry fellas. looks like my paragraphs didn't come through. sorry

Toolshedcub
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You could always edit the post!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options