The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 11:28 AM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
A Thief's Luck

[COLOR=white]Ameture writer here. Excuse the syntax errors or writting problems. I hope you find the story at least somewhat enjoyable and leave comments on it if you like. Been a long time lurker and finally decided to write something of my own. The title hopefully is original and dosen't conflict with any story already posted. Enjoy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]A Thief’s Luck[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Part 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]It was dark they day I stumble upon an abandoned house in the outskirts of Allentown. I have been drifting for about 2 years now doing small jobs as I go. Never hit the same house twice on the same neighborhood to avoid the law catching up to me. This particular house was perfect, it looked new, but at the same time it looked like someone had not kept-up the garden in awhile. This meant in any case that the house could probably have some valuable stuff inside and there would be no trouble at all. To the side in the back stood a barn that looked to be condemned, nothing worth stealing from there. For at least 5 miles in all directions there was nothing, but vegetation and some plowed fields. I made my mind the first day I visited to make my approach from the overgrown garden and pick the lock of the double front doors. The house was old with a farm fashion look which meant no alarms or security system. I would make the job tomorrow. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I have always been a heavy sleeper. I slept throughout most of the day to prepare myself for the robbery. When I get into my place, my senses go into this adrenaline rush mixed in with panic because I know am doing something wrong. So I like to sleep in advance and be prepared just in case I need to run for days just to get away. As I woke up and stretch, I went to the bathroom of my oddly decorated luxury room at Golden Pass Motel. There's nothing worth grabbing here. I adjusted my johnson to take a leak and it was hard as hell. It’s been awhile since I fuck anyone being on the move a lot. I think the last time I Fuck anyone it was back in senior year, Cindy Leclair, just after the graduation ceremony. I looked at the mirror at a man without a future. I was decent looking I guess, but for some reason I never made it. My eating habits and long walks have given me a good muscle tone look. Or some would say a slightly starving look. I pack my belongings which fit mostly in my back pack and was off. I went to the diner across the street and order a stack of pancakes to be ready just in case I need to be on the run by morning. The waitress was kind enough, good looking and young too. I left a good tip and headed east toward the house[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When I got to the house, the sun had set around 3 hours ago which meant I had 3 hours to play with and the rest to get away. I had asked the waitress about the house and she told me nobody lived here. I wished I could stay in town a couple more days and be with her. I would probably have scored. The overgrown garden had too much vegetation and why the hell should I trouble myself with no one around. I took a final look going around the house, you can never be too careful, and approach from the barn side. I tripped on something on the floor, there seemed to be rocks all over the place. I could see their shadows in the night. As I tumble my way through, I reached the barn’s side and accidently rested my hand on some sort of lever. It made a huge clank sound and something seemed to be rolling. When I looked up there was bar just above my head. Suddenly the bar move and hit my head really hard. I tumble to my knees and I heard more rolling sounds, next thing I knew I was pinned in place. The bar had come closer and trying to hold it in place was no use. I try to move away, but that meant releasing the bar which meant I would be crushed. More rolling sounds and the bar got heavier all of a sudden. My footing was awkward when it happened and I twisted my ankle. Next thing I was pinned to the ground, the bar was crunching me under the immense weight. I could not breathe. I gasp for air but the bar kept crushing my every second. I could not think. One last push on my part did not move it an inch. I needed air…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I did not want to wake up, but someone’s light kept coming into my eyes. I put my hand in front of my closed eyes and slowly opened them. The question “where am I?” came into my mind. I looked around, the bed was comfortable enough an old cabinet and closets were close by. I looked out the window to a sunny day… Shit! I was inside the house. I open the door carefully and listen intently for any sounds; someone was talking in the phone. I sneaked toward the stairs, worst case scenario I had to run for it. I step on my right foot and felt a sharp pain come up my spine. Worst case scenario had to run with a busted foot. Crap! I slowly made my way down the stairs that seem to creek just at the slightest step. I heard the person hang up the phone. Good that meant they were somewhere in the back and the front door was clear. I made a move for it. Man there were some nice stuff in the house, it was definitely not abandoned. There was a wide opening to the left to what look like the living room and to the right another wide opening that had the doors closed. Just as I was reaching the front door, I heard a growl from where I came from. Standing at the base of the stairs was the biggest Rottweiler I have ever seen. Being a robber by profession makes you know every possible guard dog that exists. This dog look like it could grab my arm and tear it off. I decide to run as fastest possible toward the door. Although, I had my doubts the door could hold this dog. It growled louder this time and this time I was gone. As I turned around quickly enough, I hit the wall and fell backwards unto the floor hitting my head really bad. My vision became a blur. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The dog was now growling in my face about to rip my throat up. That’s when I heard the deep voice “Rocky! Calm down”. With my eyes I could only see the dog a black spot of mass with my nose I could smell the dog’s odor and then the cold slimy licking on my face. I heard the voice still a little buzzed up. “Are you ok, let me help you up”. I was done. There was no use escaping, the guy had probably seen my face by now anyway. The cops were probably half way here by now. I felt a big hand on my back pulling me up. The first thing on my mind - I am in for a pounding before the law gets a piece of me. This dude is big. As I came to, I could feel Rocky smelling my pants, but when my vision got clear what I saw in front of me was a sweatshirt that read Michigan State.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I turned looked up slowly into the face of a man, this guy was huge! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Are you ok” he said in a deep voice[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Um, sure, I’m fine “rather timidly I said in a low tone. “I got to get going sorry for the trouble” I tried to maneuver myself around him toward the door. The pain from my leg was killing me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I don’t think you’re going anywhere mister” HE crossed his arm in front of him. I did not know what to say, but gulped really hard. “Listen you got a nasty injury in that leg, you should probably stay awhile until it’s better”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I tried to think, he was probably delaying until the cops got there. Not that he would need any help detaining me. He could have probably sent me to sleep with a finger. “A.. I.. Don’t worry my leg is fi…” -shit my whole ankle was discolored. “…ne. I should get going”.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I tried to walk again toward the door, the pain was unbearable and I was about to fall to the ground. He grabbed me with his hands and pulled me to him “Look your leg is hurt and it seems you can’t walk at all.” “You probably need to lay off it for awhile and it will heal” This guy was hard all over his hands and chest felt like a solid wall. Then I remembered. I hadn’t hit a wall, I hit this guy. Suddenly he straightened up and I found myself dangling from his one arm. He took his other arm and grab my legs, all of a sudden I was sitting like a baby in his hand pressed against his hard chest. He looked down at me and stated “you must be hungry”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He took me in his arm to the kitchen where he set me down on a chair. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What would you like?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I need to get going, don’t …”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Listen you’re not going anywhere.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ok” I said rather scared. I think that was a definite statement. He was not going to let me go.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“So, what you having?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I would not like to impo…” He stared me down with those green eyes that said if I hear one more time you are leaving I will hurt you. “Eggs, I will have eggs”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ok, coming right up”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As he worked around the kitchen, I could not wonder how this guy was so big. His sweatshirt and sweatpants where loose enough. But I could see it in the shape they took around his body that he was packing some serious muscle. His hands were delicate at their work, he didn’t crush the eggs when he picked them up, but with those hands he could easily crush my head if he wanted. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“There you go, home-style scramble eggs a la Josh”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Josh your name then” I said while I grab the fork from his massive hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, yeah silly me, I am Joshua, you can call my Josh if you like”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Might as well made friends with him, he might let me off with a warning “Hi, I am Frank. My actual name I don’t care much for, so just call me Frank”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Nice to meet you Frank.” “Listen I got some chores to do around here, so you’re welcome to anything you like, the TV is on the living room make yourself at home.” “I’ll be back around noon and you better not be thinking about leaving” –he said this with a smile, but I wouldn’t dare to test whether he was joking or not. “And with that he was gone out the back kitchen door. Which I noticed was almost wide enough for his frame.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][COLOR=white]I need to get out of here, luckily for me he left. Once I was on the road the police would not be able to get me. If I had to, I would probably keep off the road for a day or two.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Last edited by krims44; February 18th, 2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Fixing grammatical errors
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
not too bad, man, curious where you plan to go with this. if you need any help with other chapters, don't be afraid to hit me up ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to cloud19's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:24 PM

cloud19 is on a distinguished road
that was great!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline