The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 07:15 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
School of Dreams: David

Wow. I am very impressed with myself. This story kind-of wrote itself, and it's significantly longer than anything else I've written. In a way, I feel this is my first real story on the forum. Anywhoo, I hope you all enjoy!

David wanted to cry.

His life had been turned upside-down in the last month. There he was, preparing for his senior year of high school, when the police showed up at his door and told him that his parents were dead. Then, less than a week later, his uncle showed up in Arizona to take him back to New York City with him. All his grandparents were dead, and his mother was an only child. Patrick Tallen, his father's brother, was the only family David had left. Which was why he was moving away from all his friends: to live with his uncle, who'd gotten custody of David. He didn't blame his uncle, but he didn't want to leave Arizona, his home for all seventeen years of his life.

David's best friend Chris had cried when he found out that David was leaving. He'd tried to put a brave face on it, but they'd been friends for fourteen of their seventeen years. Their mutual loss hit them both hard.

His Uncle Pat had never married, and it was quite obvious that he'd never expected to take care of another person (for any long period of time anyway). He'd insisted, over David's protests, that David take the bed. Uncle Pat slept on the couch. And as David laid on his back in his uncle's room, he could feel the tears welling up again. All his friends were on the other side of the continent, his parents were dead, and he had to live in New York FUCKING City. It just wasn't fair!

He flipped over and quietly sobbed into his pillow.

Uncle Pat lived in the suburbs, thankfully. His apartment wasn't on the 100th floor of some tower or anything, and it was even relatively spacious. David walked into his uncle's kitchen (he had a KITCHEN! THANK GOD!), yawning.

?Morning David.? His uncle murmured from behind the paper at the kitchen table.

?Hey Uncle Pat.? David grunted.

?Sleep well??

David grunted noncommittally. He hadn't.

David walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a box of cereal. Pouring himself a bowl, he asked: ?So where am I going to school??

?Well, I pulled some strings and arranged you to go to school at Northwater. It's where I work. Normally they don't accept kids older than freshmen, but since I work there and explained what happened they decided to make an exception.? His uncle replied.

?Thanks.? David said. He was unsure if he should be thankful or not.

?Don't mention it. It's the least I can do.?

As David sat down next to his uncle he realized that his uncle was wearing nothing except his boxers. He hadn't noticed behind the newspaper. Maybe it was that Uncle Pat was more comfortable without clothes. Or maybe, David thought guiltily, he couldn't get any clothes because I was sleeping in his room and he didn't want to wake me up.

His uncle was in his early thirties but sported an incredible build. The former wrestler still had the build that had carried him to the state championships. David couldn't help but stare at his uncle's massive guns and hairy chest. He quickly jerked his gaze away.

He'd never told his parents he was bisexual. He'd dated a couple of girls back in Arizona, even maintaining a year-long relationship with one of them. However, he couldn't deny that he also found men attractive. He'd been planning on telling his parents. Unfortunately, he never had. And now it was too late.

However, he didn't know how his uncle would react if he caught David staring at him.

Uncle Pat stood up. ?Well, now you're up I better get some clothes on.? David wondered if Uncle Pat noticed him staring. He hoped not.

As Uncle Pat walked out of the room, David eyed his wide back out of the corner of his eye before shaking himself. 'Little' brother dad? He thought to himself. Yeah, he's tiny all right. He's my uncle, though! I can't keep staring at him like that. He shook himself. He didn't like the way his thoughts were moving towards his parents. Once that happened, he knew all his grief would come back.

?You planning on trying out for football?? Shouted Uncle Pat across the apartment.

?Yeah. I hope they need a kicker though.? David replied. He could tell Uncle Pat was trying to distract him. He appreciated the effort, although it was somewhat irritating.

?I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere even if they don't.? His uncle replied. There was something odd in his tone, but David couldn't place it. He doubted it was important.

David had played football for years and loved playing the game. Coaches and David alike had been frustrated at David's small stature, but that didn't deter either of them. Because David couldn't handle impacts like the other football hopefuls, he'd learned to kick so he could still play.

Not that David was a dwarf, but he hadn't inherited any of his uncle's genes, that was for certain. David and his father, Michael, shared builds: short and skinny. It was clear to both of them that Patrick, Michael's junior by almost ten years, had gotten whatever athletic genes existed in their family. Of course, Uncle Pat's size had been a mystery even to Michael. He'd gotten a job in Phoenix while his parents (and brother) moved to New York. And when Michael had visited home, he'd been astounded by the change in his brother and Pat's newfound passion for wrestling. Uncle Pat outgrew Michael when he was fifteen and his brother twenty-five (around the same time David was born), but the brothers had remained close.

That train of thought brought David right back to his grief, which pissed him off. He'd been trying to avoid thinking about it for a while. His uncle walked back into the room, somewhat more modestly clothed (he was at least wearing a shirt and pants, even if the shirt was thin and sleeveless), and opened his mouth, but closed it when he saw David staring gloomily down at his soggy cereal. Uncle Pat knew what that meant with David: doom and gloom. Uncle Pat sighed. He'd been feeling quite a lot of it too since his brother died.

And with that thought, Uncle Pat realized neither of them were going to have particularly cheerful days.

Several days later, David walked into Northwater High School for the first time. He was immediately struck by how incredibly athletic most of the students seemed to be. The freshmen, at least, seemed to be ordinary students. Everyone else, however, seemed to be straight out of a fitness magazine. Especially the seniors. Oh the seniors. David felt so out of place. He wasn't a twig, but he wasn't much more, and most of the seniors looked to be 180lbs at the very least (except, apparently, for some of the lightweight wrestlers). And the girls. Oh the girls...

So when David walked into his new homeroom, he was surprised to find that the trend made a total 360 and remained exactly the same. And by surprised, I mean he was not surprised in the slightest. Seriously people.

It was like being on Baywatch or something. All the guys and girls had model-good looks. The guys had clear-cut abs, something that David could tell even under their shirts ? mostly because the shirts were generally thin and often sans sleeves ? and most of them were packing quite a lot of muscle onto their frames. And not one of the girls that he saw lacked a D-cup.

All in all, it culminated in an even greater sense of out-of-placeness (its a word now, deal with it).

?David Tallen?? The man at the front of the room asked. David looked over at the man who must be Mr. Stoddard and nodded.

?Good to meet you. Your seat is the second one in the last row. If you need anything, just ask.?

David sat down behind an absolutely stunning blond girl and looked around. Most of the other people were talking with each other cheerfully. David felt another pang of loss. He missed his friends.

A couple students, however, had noticed him. ?Hey Mr. Stoddard, what's with the new kid. I thought Northwater only took new freshmen.? One burly student near the back asked.

?David's an exception. He's Mr. Tallen's nephew. If you want to hear the whole story, I'm sure you could ask him.? Mr. Stoddard replied.

David groaned inwardly. He realized that Mr. Stoddard was just answering the question and figured it wasn't his place to explain everything that had happened. And while David was thankful for that, it meant that now everyone was going to ask him. And David did not want to tell that particular story a hundred times.

?What happened?? The girl in front of David asked, predictably. David slumped further into his seat.

Trying to get it over with, he said, ?My parents died and I'm living with my uncle.?

The girl looked appropriately shocked. ?Oh my god, I'm so sorry.? David grunted.

The girl to David's right leaned over, about to ask too, but the girl in front of David stopped her and began to whisper with her, for which David was profoundly grateful.

?Okay, everyone is here except for... Ashley Stuart and... Dante Fortello.? Mr. Stoddard announced. This statement was followed by snickering amongst the class. ?Anyone know anything about them??

?I'm sure they'll show up. Give them a couple minutes.? One of the big jocks said from the back, while more people began laughing. ?I think I saw them go into the bathroom.?

Mr. Stoddard shook his head. ?Shoulda known with Dante. Hopefully he'll be here by the end of the period.? He smiled a little.

David was confused. What were they talking about?

The question was answered as two people walked into the room. The first was a pretty red-headed girl who was equally red in the face. As if she'd been exercising, or...

Oh.

And the person who walked in behind the girl had to be Dante. David was a little surprised. The guy was David's height, if that. He looked like he barely topped 5'7?. But everything else... wow. Most of the other jocks in the school had big, although not huge, muscles and were extremely defined. They were obviously athletes. Dante was the exception. Maybe it was because he was so much shorter than most of the other jocks, but Dante was massive. He wore mesh shorts and an under-armour skin-tight shirt that exposed every fiber of his massive upper body. David wasn't a master of guessing, but Dante's arms had to be over twenty inches, which looked almost absurd on a seventeen year-old. The guy was incredibly thick. His thighs were almost the size of his waist. He looked more like a bodybuilder than anything.

And more even than his appearance, Dante stood out simply because of the way he moved. Everything he did was with absolute confidence. David was mesmerized simply by the way Dante walked across the room to his unoccupied desk. Perhaps it was the size of his legs, but he walked with an absurdly pronounced swagger. Cockiness oozed from every pore of the man. David had never seen a man like Dante. Confidence flowed from Dante like a pheromone. Simply being in Dante's presence made David nervous and humble.

And as Mr. Stoddard began to speak again, Dante turned to face the front where David could get a good look at his face. Dante didn't seem to notice, or care, or perhaps he was used to it. David could tell he wasn't the only person staring at Dante. Hell, he wasn't the only guy staring at Dante. Mr. Stoddard's voice faded away. David was completely enraptured by the god-in-human-form sitting in the back of the classroom. Dante's eyes were a clear, piercing blue that seemed to draw one into them. His black hair was short and plain, but perfectly added to his face's beauty. There was no other word for Dante. He was beautiful. He had a tough, square jaw, peppered with stubble that looked as if it had grown in the last two hours. His lips were full and thick, perfect for kissing. Everything about Dante was perfect. David began to suspect he'd be able to successfully jerk off to Dante's nose if he wanted to.

He was the kind of person that could turn a straight man gay. You know. If sexuality wasn't biological.

The trance was only broken as Dante stood up and swaggered out of the room. David had been staring at Dante for minutes, but they seemed like seconds. Dante never even seemed to notice that half the class was staring at him. It was as if it didn't matter to him. Or that he had absolutely accepted the fact that people stared at him and therefore paid no attention to it.

As David went through his classes, he ignored the gorgeous men and women who surrounded him, desperate to catch sight of Dante. Apparently, Dante and David were in the same math class. However, before the class began, Dante walked up to a girl, briefly spoke with her, and then swaggered out of class with her at his heels. They returned just as the class ended. Their teacher simply accepted this. It apparently was just what Dante did. And David got the impression that nobody but Dante could do anything like this.

It was just who Dante was. It was just what Dante was. Everyone in the school was a god. Except for Dante, who was the god of gods (in a totally not-sacrilegious way).

David sat down at lunch with the girl who'd asked him about his parents in homeroom, whose name was Sara. Maybe she felt pity for him, but she'd been nice to him all day.

As David sat down, he noticed Dante strutting into the cafeteria, with a winded girl trailing him. It wasn't the same girl as before. David shook his head. ?How does he get away with that? Skipping class and... you know...?

?Fucking?? Sara asked bluntly.

?Well, yeah.? God, David felt more out-of-place than before. Was sex really that casual here?

?Because Dante's brilliant.? Sara replied, also staring at the thick Italian stud.

?He is?? David asked, surprised.

?Yeah he's the valedictorian, didn't you know that? Well, I mean, we don't know for sure who it's going to be yet, but everyone really knows he's got it. The teachers have given up on trying to force him to pay attention, because he already knows pretty much everything they teach. The only reason he didn't get advanced a few years and go to college is because he loves high school. And high school football. And high school girls.? She said calmly, eating her salad.

?Wow. He's got everything doesn't he.? David couldn't hide the disgust in his voice. He'd met people like that back in Arizona. People who had been given everything and knew it, who acted like the world should be handed to them on a platter. Too many of them waltzed into class, aced their test, and then sauntered out, telling everyone how easy the test was while the other members of the class had their minds fucked by sadistic teachers. He hated people like that.

Sara noticed David's tone. ?What??

?I bet he's stuck-up isn't he??

?No, Dante's not like that!? David was surprised by the strength of her reply. ?Sure he's smart, but he's a really hard worker. You should see him on the football field. No matter his talent, he couldn't do the things he does if he didn't work for it. Don't judge him before you know him. Dante's a great guy.?

?Really.? David muttered, turning and looking over his shoulder at where the sexy teen was sitting in the middle of a bunch of football guys, laughing at something.

?And that girl that came in behind him.? David suddenly continued, determined to find a flaw somewhere in the man. ?It wasn't the same girl as he was having sex with before. Doesn't he have a girlfriend or something??

?He used to, but Dante never gets tired. They say that once he went over to his girlfriend's house and had sex with her non-stop from eight that night until seven the next morning, and that he only stopped because he had to go to football practice. That's why they broke up. She just couldn't keep up with him. They're still friends though.?

?Who is she?? David asked, curiously.

?Me.? Sara said, calmly nibbling on a carrot.

?What!??

?Yes. And before you ask, yes, he is amazing in bed. And yes, it is a true story.? Sara said, looking at him. She didn't seem angry at the questioning. She looked more amused than anything.

?So he just has sex with random girls? And you're okay with that?? David demanded.

?David, I broke up with him. What he does from now on isn't my business. And he never promises any of the girls he does anything. In fact, he tells them straight-up that it's nothing more than sex, and that no permanent relationship is going to come out of it. Everyone who has sex with him knows it, and understands.?

?So he really is perfect, isn't he.? David shook his head.

?Not entirely. His dick could be bigger.? She said, casually, as if remarking about the weather.

?Small??

?Seven inches.?

?SEV-? She cut him off.

?Oh, I forgot you're new. Most guys here are bigger than that.?

?Way to make me feel better about myself.? David slumped over, not mentioning his average-sized five incher.

?Don't worry about it. That won't matter in the long run.?

David shook his head. No matter how he tried, he couldn't imagine a school full of girls who were all okay with casual hookups with a huge seventeen-year-old. Was everyone here crazy? Or awesome?

Walking into his history class, last period, David noticed a noticeably burly black jock (although, to be fair, they were all burly, though this one was definitely bigger than most) staring at him and blinking rapidly. As if he were staring into a bright light. David found this very disconcerting. Trying to ignore the jock, he settled into his desk two in front of the big jock.

He tried ignoring the sound of relief the desk two behind his as weight was removed from it. He tried ignoring the heavy footsteps.

He found himself no longer able to ignore the jock when his hand was on David's shoulder. ?I'm Marcus. You're the new kid right??

?Yeah I'm David.?

?Nice to meet you. You play a sport??

?Yeah, football.?

?Gonna try out here??

?Yeah.?

?Good. What position are you??

?Kicker.?

?Hm, we'll see.?

David thought that was a very odd statement and turned around to ask what he meant, but their teacher stood up and began to speak, leaving David only with more questions.

As David walked into the football locker room, he marveled at the size. It really was a very rich school. And the football locker room was the biggest of them all. The lockers were enormous, easily large enough for even the biggest jocks to fit inside (if they wanted to), and there had to be at least a hundred of them, which David thought was a case of overkill, as there couldn't possibly be that many people on the team.

He was, however, distracted by the unmistakable form of Dante standing in front of a locker, his back to David, and wearing nothing but compression shorts. David snuck a quick look at Dante's wide, rippling back, his enormous thighs, and his ass... oh his ass...

The big jock, Marcus, walked in, forcing David to quickly look away from the nearly-naked god. ?Come with me.? He said.

Not wanting to disobey the 300+ lb jock, David followed obediently, following Marcus into a side room.

He shut the door and immediately turned to face David. He got straight to the point. ?You ever think of playing quarterback??

David was surprised. ?No. I was always too small, but I wanted to play football so I learned to kick.?

Marcus shook his head. ?You're not gonna believe this, but I can tell if a person's gonna be good at a sport. And I'm staring at you, and you fucking scream QB to me. Seriously, I can tell how much potential a guy's got. Most people have enough talent to be pretty good in high school. Some could go on to college. You, dude, can make Peyton Manning look like a fucking rookie. I've never seen anything like it.?

David blinked. ?You're fucking with me.?

?I'm not, dude! And I know this is gonna sound even crazier, but you said you never played any other position because you're too small. Well, I can give you the body you need to be the best fucking quarterback in the world.?

?You're really fucking with me.?

?Then why is everyone in the senior class, except you, fucking built?? Marcus demanded.

David wasn't convinced, but he couldn't explain that away as easily as saying 'you're really really fucking with me.'

Taking David's silence as agreement, which perhaps it was, Marcus continued, ?That's what I thought. It's true, I'm telling you. Since this guy back in the fifties died, he blessed the team captains to make the team members into the perfect athletes, according to their potential.?

?That sounds just like High Scho-?

?High School Development, yeah I've heard that before. What is it??

?Nothing, nevermind.?

?Anyway, I can make you into a fucking perfect QB. But only if you want it.?

It sounded too good to be true, clich? as that saying is. ?What's the catch??

?You suck me off. But that won't be that big a deal with you. I saw the way you were staring at Dante. I mean, don't get me wrong, we all stare at Dante, but not the way you were.?

Damn, and I thought I was being subtle. David cursed inwardly. How many people noticed?

?I'm not gay, I'm bi.?

?Whatever. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against gays, but straight guys put up more of a fight about that whole 'sucking me off' thing. I mean, I barely got a reaction from you.?

I really need to work on that whole subtlety thing. David cursed inwardly again.

David didn't really have a problem with the whole idea, but still, he thought the chances that this man's jizz would make him grow into a football god were a little slim. But still...

But still... what did he have to lose. At worst, he still got to suck off one of the biggest guys in the school. And even if the guy exposed him as bisexual, it wasn't like his life could get significantly worse. And if the guy was telling the truth, even if the chances were one in a million... well.

David was tired of being the little guy. The little guy whose only option had been to be the team kicker, watching as the other players got all the glory.

Besides, with all the shit that'd been going on with his life, he could use a change.

?I'll do it.? David decided.

?I know.? Marcus chuckled. David shook his head. He wondered if anyone passed up this offer. Probably not. Why would they? Especially if they'd seen the results.

Marcus slid his compression shorts down his thick thighs and stood in front of David, nude from the waist down, and wearing only a thin t-shirt.

David stared at the big black cock in front of him. Marcus looked back expectantly. There was something missing. Then it hit him. ?Can you take your shirt off too?? David asked bluntly. There was no point in circling the issue. If he was going to suck this guy off, he was going to do it right!

Marcus chuckled and obliged, exposing his huge pecs and arms. David had no doubt the guy was a lineman. He was enormous. There was a thin layer of fat that mostly obscured his abs, but a (very) faint six-pack was still visible. Everywhere else, though, the man was absolutely gigantic. Huge slabs of beef for pecs, cannonballs for delts. Traps that almost enveloped his neck. But if it wasn't for the small amount of fat on his body, Marcus would look more like a bodybuilder than anything. Maybe an off-season one. His huge thighs were covered in black fur that also spread onto his stomach, but failed to reach his chest. He was an extremely powerful-looking man.

And he had a nine inch cock. That too.

And speaking of the nine inch meat, David dropped to his knees and began to take it into his mouth, rubbing Marcus' granite thighs as he did so. The big dick began to harden in his mouth. David began rubbing his hands up the backs of Marcus' thighs and up to his big ass, which he squeezed before running his hands to the front to feel Marcus' stomach. Marcus flexed, and David could feel the steel muscles just under the thin layer of fat.

?Damn, you sure you're not gay?? Marcus asked, jokingly.

?Nope.? David said, before he inserted Marcus' dick back into his mouth.

?You're really liking this aren't you??

?Yep.? David said.

And the truth was, he did like it. He hadn't been able to deny before that he liked men, but he realized, as he sucked his first dick, that he liked men a lot. But he was also sure he liked women. So what was he? And why was he having a crisis of identity while giving head?

He continued rubbing Marcus' body as he sucked. Marcus' moans told David he was doing a pretty good job for his first time.

?Awwww fuck I'm horny. Oh... yeah I'm gonna cum soon.? Marcus laughed suddenly. David was surprised. He hadn't been at it long. ?Get ready, I shoot a lot. Drink it all.?

David braced himself.

?Awwww yeah... here it comes... aw fuck... fuck fuck FUCK!?

David expected a lot. What he didn't expect was for his mouth to be filled with cum from Marcus' first shot. He managed to swallow most of it by the time the second load filled his mouth with, if anything, more. He furiously attempted to swallow it all. After several seconds, he almost opened his mouth to take a breath. Marcus, however, grabbed David's head and forced it all the way down his cock. Surprisingly, this actually made it easier to swallow the cum. In fact, he didn't even have to swallow it at all. Marcus' cock was buried in David's esophagus. David gagged. He couldn't breathe. Everything began going dark.

The last thing he remembered before he passed out was swallowing the final drop of Marcus' sperm.

David opened his eyes and saw Marcus hunched over him, staring at him with concern. Marcus sighed with relief. ?That was the roughest one I've ever seen. No offense dude, but you didn't handle that well.?

?How was I supposed to handle it?? David demanded, sitting up. He and Marcus were still alone in the same side room as before.

?Not like that.?

David shook himself. ?How long was I out??

?Half a minute, maybe less. You were breathing fine as soon as I got my cock out of your throat.?

?Still too close for comfort.? David mumbled.

?Tell me about it.?

?Has anyone ever died doing that??

?Of course not! But you weren't the first person to pass out. First time for me, though, so I was worried.?

?So... I'm supposed to grow now??

?Yep.?

?...any time soon??

?Depends really. Some guys started growing right as soon as they first swallowed. I didn't grow for almost an hour. Was really suspenseful. And everyone's growth is different. To be honest, I hope you don't take too long. You ever thrown a football??

?Of course I have. Just because I was forced to become a kicker in high school doesn't mean I don't know how to throw a ball.?

?Well, still, we're gonna have to train you so you can throw like a pro. You're gonna have a shitload of natural ability, but that won't mean anything without training. Without training, a guy with no natural talent but who works hard would kick your ass. You've got a head start, but from here on, you gotta work for it.

That didn't bother David. He always hated people who had things handed to them without working for them. And he really didn't want to become one of those people.

He was starting to sweat. He didn't remember it being so hot in the room.

?I think its starting.? Marcus said. He laughed again. ?Oh man, your face is getting all red. Sorry man but it looks hilarious from here. You know this is weird. I've never seen a senior grow before. Its always freshmen that go through this. And they don't finish growing 'cause they're still in the middle of puberty. You're almost done with puberty, though, so your growth should be a bit bigger.?

David was getting really hot now. He started sweating. A lot.

Marcus noticed. ?Might want to take off your clothes. Like, now. 'Cause growing for some people is a little painful and you might not be able to get 'em off soon.?

Breathing heavily, David complied. ?It's painful??

?Not always. Everyone grows differently. It didn't hurt for me. Actually, I didn't even feel it start. I told you it took like an hour to start? Well I started zoning out 'cause I was bored and the next thing I know, my shirt bursts. I didn't feel anything growing at all. It was weird.? He laughed again. ?'Course the next thing I knew I was like a hundred pounds heavier, and with a fuckin' massive cock, which was fuckin' awesome. I noticed it then, let me tell ya.?

David smiled as he sat on the floor, wearing nothing but his boxers.

?Get those off too, you won't be needing them anyway.? Marcus commanded.

David reluctantly complied. He felt awkward sitting on the floor, skinny and naked in front of a big muscular man (who was also naked). But...

But he wasn't so skinny anymore. As David looked closer, he realized that he was starting to fill out. Not much, yet, but noticeably. As the heat in his body became more intense, he realized that it was spreading the growth throughout his body. As he watched, the heat reached his feet and began to warm them up. They began to heat, and David watched as his feet began to crack and lengthen. His hands also began to feel the heat, and as he watched, they too began to lengthen and thicken. His fingers lengthened until a football would easily sit within his huge paws.

As his growth finished reaching his extremities, the heat continued to become more intense. It was no longer merely uncomfortable. It was quickly becoming painful. He felt his body stretching. His legs and torso lengthened as sweat oozed from every pore on his body, quickly drenching him. It looked like he climbed out of a swimming pool. He laid back on the cold floor just to cool down, no longer caring that he was giving Marcus a panoramic view of his naked body. As he did so, however, he kept looking down so he could keep an eye on his growth.

As he watched, he could see his pecs begin to push outward. Muscle formed into two thick plates on his chest. He could see his arms and shoulders bulging similarly. He couldn't see past his newly-grown chest, but he could feel his legs growing by the way they pushed him higher off the floor. The growth of his ass had the same effect, forcing his pelvis upward. As he watched, veins spiraled up his arms from his hands and into his wide shoulders, before descending into his chest.

His legs began to itch. He wasn't exactly sure why, but he didn't really care enough to find out at the moment. The itch spread to his groin and a little onto his stomach. It disappeared for a moment before reappearing on his forearms, where he could see blond hairs forcing themselves through his skin. Now he realized what was going on. The itch disappeared from his arms, skipped over his chest and reappeared on his face. He licked his lips and felt bristles around his mouth. He'd always been cursed with a thin (I.e., nil) beard, so the feeling of finally having facial hair was incredible.

The burning continued, his body continued to grow. David noticed Marcus was still watching him, with an expression of something like awe on his face. He really must have never seen anything like it. There is quite a difference between creating physically-perfect fourteen year-olds and physically-perfect seventeen-year-olds.

David was oddly relieved when the burning, and the growth, stopped. Sure, he wanted to grow, but it was not a pleasant sensation.

Marcus let out a long, slow whistle. ?Damn...? he whispered.

David stood up. The room was much lower suddenly. He realized that he was the same height as Marcus, who had to be at least 6' 4?.

Marcus pointed to the side. ?There's a mirror...? He trailed off as David turned to look and got his first glimpse of the new Northwater star quarterback. The first thing David noticed was that he was tall. The second thing he noticed was that he was built! His legs were thick, but not bulky, allowing for power without sacrificing mobility. His abs were not a six-pack, but an eight-pack of absolutely ripped muscle. Looming over his abs were his meaty pecs, which led into his huge, wide shoulders. His arms were, again, big but not massive. He flexed a bicep and smiled at the rock that appeared. Not quite the size of a baseball, but pretty big.

David's face had been altered as well. It was still recognizable as his, but somehow better. Stronger. His jaw thickened slightly and was covered with a blond shadow (which he instantly fell in love with and decided to keep). His eyes sunk slightly further back into his head, giving him a more intense look. His blond hair was as long and shaggy as ever, which did not go well with his more masculine face. David resolved to get a haircut as soon as possible. It had looked all-right when he'd been a skater, but didn't work well for the quarterback he'd become.

And then there was his prodigious manhood. His balls were bigger than golfballs and connected to a thick tube of meat. What a cock! It wasn't exactly limp, and already it was huge. He was getting quite aroused by his new appearance. He rubbed his new stubble, which sent a thrill of arousal through him and hardened him further. He grinned and hefted his meat. It was enormous. He wouldn't be surprised if it reached a foot hard.

Marcus seemed to have regained composure and smacked David on the ass (only arousing David further). ?When you're done staring at yourself, we've got practice to go to. We're late as it is.?

?Don't ? Woah!? David began, before exclaiming in shock at his new voice. Like his face, it was recognizably his, but much deeper. And something new was added to it. A hint of roughness that only enhanced his masculinity.

?New voice? Yeah it's weird the first time.? Marcus laughed again. He seemed like the kind of person who laughed all the time. He'd even be laughing at his parents' funeral.

OH! BAD THOUGHT! BAD THOUGHT! He could already feel the familiar depression begin to creep up on him.

?What's up dude?? Marcus asked, noticing the quick change in David's attitude. Most people remained ecstatic about their growth for a loooooooooooong time.

David shook his head. Marcus did the same. He could tell something was wrong.

?What was that you were going to ask me?? Marcus asked.

Again, thankful for the distraction, David turned his thoughts away from his parents. ?Oh, don't tell me that everyone doesn't stare in the mirror after they get this.?

?Well, yeah, but you can do that at home. We're late this time.?

?Aw, fuck.? David sighed.

David walked back into the football locker room, drenched in sweat. He'd spent the first practice one-on-one with one of the assistant coaches, who'd begun David's quarterback initiation. And he was an absolute slave-driver.

David had been amazed by the natural eye he had. Sure, he needed to work on his technique. His throws were less spirals than... well... shit. But the ball almost always went exactly where he wanted it, a fact that the coach had been quick to belittle.

?Sure, you can put it where you want it, but you keep throwing like that, and you won't be throwin' anythin' but interceptions! Come on, show me a spiral! Don't gimme pansy throws like that! Again!?

David shuddered as he pulled off his soaked pads. They were brand new, and as David dropped them to the floor and looked at them, he was amazed they fit him so snugly. They looked enormous to him. But he just wasn't used to his new size.

The other members of the team filed in from their practice, each as sweaty as he was. Most of them gave him confused looks. David realized that none of them knew who he was.

Marcus walked up to David. ?Guys, this is our new QB, David.?

?Call me Dave.? David said spontaneously. He wasn't sure why those words came out of his mouth, but he liked the sound of it as soon as he said it. Dave Tallen sounded so much better than David Tallen.

All the players greeted him with ?'sup,? ?hey? or other vague greetings. Dave responded in kind. All the players were stripping, like Dave. Dave was, however, surprised that most of them didn't stop until they were totally naked, displaying their forms (and cocks! Oh the cocks...) for the world to see. Most of them walked over towards where Dave knew the showers were, leaving Dave standing confused by his locker. In his old high school, very few players had been so absolutely comfortable with their nudity in front of their teammates. Most of them wore their compression shorts into the showers.

?You gonna take a shower or what?? Dave heard from behind him. Turning around, Dave was surprised to find himself face-to-face with Dante Fortello, naked as the rest of the team.

For a moment, words failed Dave as he viewed Dante's nude form face-on. Dante was absolutely glorious. No words could possibly describe him adequately. Dave noticed a small gold cross on a chain that hung in the crevice between his massive pecs.

Recovering quickly, Dave replied, ?Uh, yeah. Hold on a sec.?

Dave stripped until he was wearing nothing but his compression shorts and began to walk towards the shower.

?I wouldn't do that.?

Dave turned around to where Dante was casually (and nakedly!!) leaning against Dave's locker.

?You wear clothes into that shower and you'll never live it down. You're the new QB. You gotta get their respect, and they won't respect a guy who isn't confident in his masculinity. You can't make it awkward.?

?But-? Dante cut Dave off.

?But you're afraid that they'll laugh if you get a hard-on??

?I'm bi.? Dave muttered.

?Dude, you're not bi. You're not straight. You're not gay. What you are, is a Northwater guy. And what we do, is fuck. Guy, girl, doesn't matter. I fuck girls mostly, but I've banged guys before. And I'll probably bang more. Half the guys in there probably have hard-ons. Who cares? We don't randomly fuck in the shower. Usually.?

?Uh... thanks.? Dave muttered awkwardly, pulling off his compression shorts and tossing them into his locker atop his pads.

?Don't mention it.? Dante offered, before he swaggered into the showers after the rest of the team. Dave felt his dick begin to harden as he watched Dante's huge thighs roll around each other. He briefly attempted to think of something else, to distract him, but decided to take Dante's advice and go in, hard-on or no.

As Dave walked in, the other guys all clapped as they saw him naked. A couple whistled.

?Didn't know if you'd actually do it the first time.? Marcus grinned at Dave.

?Good thing you listened to Dante. We'd have ripped you apart.? Another large player laughed.

?So you're the new QB?? A smaller, but no less ripped and defined player asked. ?Good, then Coach won't yell at me to improve my passing.? He smiled. ?I'm a wide receiver normally, but I can throw pretty good so I'm usually a backup QB. I was afraid he'd put me in QB if we didn't get a good new one.?

?Damn man! You're hung!? A tall blond jock, probably a tight end, exclaimed as he viewed Dave's manhood. Dave's half-hard cock was almost eight inches and still growing. Dave noticed that this guy's dick was rock hard and appeared to be a little bigger than average, maybe seven inches.

?It's not how big he is, it's how he uses it.? Dante said calmly from under a shower-head.

?Aint that the truth!? Another player exclaimed. ?And Dante knows it!?

?And he uses it good!? Laughed Marcus. ?If sex was an Olympic sport, Dante would win gold, silver and bronze.? He explained to Dave. ?He's like Shaun White with snowboarding. Makes everyone else look like an amateur.?

?Practice makes perfect.? Dante replied.

?How often do you have sex again?? The tall tight end asked.

?Five or six times a day. More on weekends.?

?Is there any day you don't have sex?? Dave asked, out of curiosity.

?Of course.? Marcus answered for Dante. ?He's a good Catholic boy. Doesn't have sex on Christmas and Easter.?

?Or Good Friday.? Dante added.

?Why not just give it up for Lent?? Dave asked jokingly.

The first look of actual fear went across Dante's face. ?Oh god, I couldn't do that. Two years ago I didn't fuck all holy week. Never doing that again. Last year I didn't fuck between Good Friday and Easter, but three days was tough.?

?Seriously?? Dave wasn't sure if Dante was joking.

?Dante's a sex addict.? Marcus interjected.

?God didn't give us cocks for us not to use 'em.? Dante replied.

Dave shook his head. He still wasn't sure if Dante was joking or not.

?We're not joking.? Dante said to Dave as they walked out of the shower. ?Most people get a fuck or two a night but I don't stop. And I don't want to.?

Marcus butted in again. ?He's like a fuckin' Energizer Bunny. He just fucks and fucks and fucks.?

?People really just have sex like that?? Dave asked.

?Why not? The cheerleaders get outta practice about the same time as we do. I just usually pick one up on the way out.? Dante replied.

?Might be easier for Dave than you.? Marcus laughed, pointing at Dave's foot-long dick and then at Dante's smaller seven-inch one.

?I don't care if my cock's smaller than yours, I can still out-fuck anyone in this school, foot-long or otherwise.? Dante replied confidently.

?And if you don't like fucking a girl.? Marcus continued. ?You can always try Lee over there.? He pointed at the tall blond tight-end from earlier. ?Most guys here are, well, I guess you can call us bisexual, but we'll fuck guys or girls equally. Lee's a little different. He'll have sex with anyone but he prefers guys. Don't know why, just is.?

?Well, I don't know. I gotta break all this to my uncle and-?

Marcus interrupted. ?Tallen's a Northwater grad. He'd be disappointed if you weren't out fucking your first night. I'm sure he was on his. Hell, he's probably fucking right now. I've talked to grads, and they tell me that the urge to fuck never goes away. We're always a lot hornier than most guys. He's probably banging someone right now.?

That was... a disturbing image. Even if Dave was becoming more comfortable with the idea of sex, the idea of his uncle fucking a girl ? or a guy ? made Dave shudder.

As Dave reached into his locker to get clothes, he realized the problem: he had nothing that fit him anymore except his compression shorts.

Dante tossed Dave a tank top. Dave thanked Dante and pulled it over his head. Dante wore clothes several sizes too big for his height to accommodate his physique. Dave wasn't quite as built as Dante but much taller, so it fit surprisingly well, accentuating his sexy body.

Dave was about to ask for shorts, but realized that few of the players were wearing anything over their compression shorts as they left. Besides, Dave was beginning to like the way the shorts bulged around his huge package.

As Dave walked out of the building into the warm September air, he wasn't surprised to find that his uncle wasn't there to pick him up. Dante was right. Both that his uncle was probably fucking, and that his uncle was expecting him to go do the same.

There were a bunch of girls around the entrance to the school, talking to each other. Dave singled out the one he was looking for.

?Hey Sara.? Dave walked up to her. The girl Sara had been talking to was staring at Dave's bulging crotch, practically drooling. Sara, however, was made of sterner stuff.

?I don't recognize you.? She squinted up at his face. ?So you must be David. You turned out well.?

?It's Dave now, and yeah I did.?

?And I suppose you came over here because I'm the only girl you knew and you wanted to fuck?? She sounded annoyed.

?Well when you put it that way-? Dave began.

?Your place or mine?? Sara's quick question confirmed Dave's suspicion that she'd only been playing with him.

?I don't have any condoms.?

?Well I don't have any in elephant size, but Marcus left a couple XL's at my place last time.?

?Your parents home??

?Yeah but they sleep so soundly they don't notice anything once they're out. And they sleep on the second floor and I persuaded them to move my room to the basement. As long as we don't start until they're asleep, we'll be fine.?

?Awesome.?

Dave moaned as he pounded his (recently measured) 11.5? cock into Sara. Waiting for her parents to fall asleep had taken forever in Dave's opinion, but this was absolutely worth it. He'd lost all sense of time. It seemed like he'd been fucking her for hours, but at the same time for only minutes. Ironically, both were true.

Dave grunted loudly as his massive balls unleashed a huge load into Sara. ?Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!? He continued pounding for nearly a minute as his huge fuck-rod spewed his cum. He pulled his still-mostly-hard dick out of her cunt and pulled the huge condom off his equally huge meat. Throwing it into the trash, not noticing the pile of condoms already there, he began to reach again for the box of condoms next to Sara's bed.

?Oh, not again.? Sara gasped.

?Just one more?? Dave asked desperately. That had been so good, yet he was totally ready to go again.

?You said that five times ago. I'm exhausted.?

?Oh come on, it's...? He checked the clock. ?Only 5:38?

?We've been doing it for eight hours, Dave! Enough is enough! Besides, my parents are gonna be up soon. You'd better get going.?

Dave reluctantly acquiesced, pulling Dante's shirt and his shorts on. In the last eight hours he'd grown to love his body even more. He'd loved it when Sara rubbed her hands along his stone-wall abs and along his rock hard thighs, and when she traced the countless veins on his arms. And he loved the way that his clothes now hugged his athletic body for all the world to see.

He climbed out of the window in Sara's basement and jogged the mile to his uncle's apartment. Thankfully he had a key and opened the door slowly. He crept inside cautiously, not wanting to wake his uncle, before the lights were suddenly switched on and his uncle stared at him from one of the armchairs.

They stared at each other briefly before breaking into identical grins.

?Nice.? Uncle Pat said. ?You've got great stamina to have gone that long. I was half-expecting a call around midnight.?

Dave shook his head. ?And let that poor girl go through the night all alone? I couldn't.?

?Oh you hero.? Uncle Pat replied sardonically. ?You might wanna take a shower. And get me those clothes. I didn't know what you were going to end up like so I didn't buy you any new clothes yet. What you're wearing is probably all that'll fit you, so let me wash it at least.?

Dave nodded and walked into his uncle's shower.

Just as he turned it on and reached for his thick dick, intending to relieve his sex-drive a little more, his uncle yelled to him, ?Don't get your cum on the soap!? Dave grinned

In practice that day, Coach once again kept Dave separate from the rest of the team. His comments were somewhat less derogatory than the previous day, and he even complimented the rate at which Dave had improved. He was going to let Dave practice the next day with the rest of the team, which was far earlier than he'd hoped.

So as Dave soaped up his iron body, he was in a pretty good mood.

?So you fucked Sara for eight hours?? Dave turned around to where Dante stood. It was the first time he'd seen Dante with a look other than confidence (or for that brief moment earlier, horror) on his face. Dante actually looked impressed with Dave. ?And she actually asked you to stop??

?Uh... yeah.?

Dante smiled and shook his head. It was a surprisingly human gesture from this god-made-flesh. ?I thought I was the only one who could do that. She's got great endurance you know. I don't think anyone but you and me have ever worn her out before.?

?How do you know this?? David was curious.

?I pick these things up.?

?Well if normally girls can't handle you for a whole night, then what do you do??

?I usually get two. Or three. Or four. I only did five once. It was one hell of a weekend.?

?And you weren't tired??

?I was a little tired by the end of the five but that's the only time sex has gotten me tired.?

?Wow.?

?Yeah well you've got great endurance. Almost as much as me maybe.?

Suddenly it hit Dave. He looked around, but none of the other guys in the shower seemed to be interested. He whispered, ?Do you wanna fuck??

Dante smiled. ?Took you long enough to get to the point. Yeah, I wanna fuck.? He spoke loudly, unlike Dave. Several other members of the team looked over, before looking away, smiling. Lee, the tall tight-end looked disappointed. He probably wanted to ask Dave that first.

?Well, I wouldn't be quarterback if I didn't look out for what my team wants.? Dave grinned.

Epilogue:
When it became obvious to the school that Dante Fortello, the Italian Stallion himself, had gotten himself into a permanent relationship for the first time in three years, the school naturally was shocked. Dante Fortello? Has a boyfriend? Not possible.

But it was. Dante had finally met a man who was his match. Dave grinned at the thought as he followed Dante through the door into homeroom, fifteen minutes late. They figured that they should at least show up to homeroom before going back to fucking in the locker rooms.

Sure Dave wasn't as brilliant as Dante. That was clear. But Dante promised to do whatever it took to make Dave do well in all his classes so that they could continue fucking in school.

Dante had been absolutely shocked after their first night together when they both were ready and willing to continue fucking after nine hours. They'd stopped to go to school, but that was little more than a formality. Once they were documented as 'present,' they continued their sex for nearly the entire day, stopping only when it was time for football practice.

It was Dave's first day practicing with the team, but he performed surprisingly well. He still wouldn't match up well against most high-school quarterbacks, but his abilities were improving at an astonishing rate.

It turned out that Dante was a wide receiver, which really surprised Dave. Wide receivers were generally tall and lithe. Dante was obviously neither. Yet he was by far the best wide receiver on the team. Nobody was sure how Dante could run so fast with thighs so big. He had to move them out of the way of each other even while running all-out, yet he could outrun anyone on the team. It was as if someone had crossed a Ferrari with a tank.

But more even than their equally insatiable sex drives, Dante and Dave actually began to fall in love. Their relationship was never monogamous. Occasionally they'd bring home girls or guys to fuck individually or together ? three-ways with Lee were always fun ? but they always eventually returned to each other.

It was Dante on whose shoulder Dave cried whenever thoughts of his parents returned to him. Dave loved his new self, but he never forgot or ever completely got over what happened to his parents. Nobody who has suffered such a loss ever could.

Dante and Dave led Northwater High School to its 33rd state championship, to nobody's surprise. The coaches sort-of figured the other teams learned not to try. However, they also led Northwater to the national championships, for the first time in thirty years.

With their talent and brains, Dante and Dave could have gone anywhere. They ended up moving to the west coast and played football for Stanford. Dante had no interest in going pro. He probably wouldn't have made it either way. He got his PhD and was happy doing research.

Dave went pro. The fourth openly gay football player in the NFL.

But their different career choices didn't mean anything when they got home on the weekends (off-season of course) ready for a marathon fuck.

Well I hope you all enjoyed that. God knows I enjoyed writing it. Tell me what you think.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
widor1 (January 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Mmmmm, a bit of an Logan McBride/Owen Evans vibe? I like it a lot. Your characters are likable and real. It was fun to see David find some happiness in his life.
  #3   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 07:55 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Yeah I probably should add some variety but I'm a sucker for happy endings. And I wasn't kidding when I said that this story (series) took after HSD. And that's the reason for the cameo =)

Glad you liked it. It was kind of funny. I had the first half written and then today i just sat down and wrote the other half in three or four hours. I looked at the clock and was like "holy shit how'd that happen?" It just wrote itself.
  #4   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
There's nothing wrong with a happy ending! If people want to see darker stories, they have plenty of options here Do what you feel is right. Nobody knows these characters as well as you do.

I used to write just like that, but the Hunter series has kind of changed all that. I start tinkering with things and can't let them go.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 09:01 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Hey, I love happy-ending-stories!!! It just makes it worth reading! Why read a story that had a tragic ending? What a downer! Your story was a fun read! It makes the reader crave for... MORE! Can we have a sequel???
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:11 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I liked it a lot, but not as much as Jake. Your School of Dreams "series"(?) holds a lot of promise. I do hope you continue it.
Mike
  #7   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:39 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Thanks

That was nice.
  #8   Add to GodlyFratboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Reader not Eater

GodlyFratboy is on a distinguished road
Hmmm...

So all i've heard about this school is wrestling football and basketball... No baseball?? xD
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2010, 10:04 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Such a good story!!!! I love it all about it
I laughted a lot when he talked with sara for the first time in the cafeteria about Dante.
And so hot how all are huge and beastly endowed!!!!
Damn, I should have guessed it, if there is nobody else with stamina like them both, they had to end together!!! very well, thought!!!!!

And the part about Dante being a "wide receiver" and Dave having a foot long thick cock are connected?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #10   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2010, 11:26 AM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
Great story. Makes me want to read more about Dave in his pro years. Wonder what kinda haircut he got and did he let his beard grow out. (Yes I know I'm obsessed with facial hair and proud of it )
  #11   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 05:52 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Very good writing with real characters and people that are all likable. Happy endings are great and the story was good enough to make me want more.

Thanks for submitting it.
  #12   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 11:51 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
School of Dreams, indeed!

I liked the original and this one is just as good! Now here's a school I would love to attend. Dreams? I should say School of My Dreams...

Thanks Speaker!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options