The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2008, 03:20 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Blue Dust - Part 4

Hi! Wanted to respond to some of the comments. First, there was no continuation of Chapter 2. It was a short chapter so needed only 1 post. I do tend to skip events and imply want happened in a later scene. I just thinks it makes things more interesting. I didn't mean to confuse or cheat you.

Second, I have no excuse for the geographic error. My bad.

Third, to those you had generally positive notes. Thanks, it means a lot that you take the time to write.

Now on the finale. It's a long one. I ended up adding the whole sucking station scene/dance which is why the posting was delayed. Enjoy.

[COLOR=silver]Part 4[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David was sitting at the registration table. He looked over the daily schedule. “We have a volunteer joining us today?” He glanced at the paper work, “And he’s an American?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s what it says” Mark said without taking his head out of his comic book.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I thought they had gathered up all of us.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I guess not.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The feds let one slip through their fingers. Tsk, tsk.” David leaned back in the chair; put his feet on the desk and his hands on top of his head. “New blood, uhm, I wonder what he’ll look like?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Let’s see; young, tall, massively muscular, strong as an ox and hung like a horse.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Very funny. I mean what he’ll look like, his face.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Aren’t we all gorgeous studs?” Mark said finally turning a page.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You better be careful, youngin’. You’re sounding less like a breeder every day.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark finally turned his full attention to David. “It’s your fault. You’re rubbing off on me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David laughed, “Hey I only did that once, when I was very lonely….and you looked so yummy in the moonlight.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark smiled as he kicked David’s chair sending him rolling to the back of the kiosk. “Get away from me, queer boy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David giggled, “That’s no way to treat your tent mate.” He heard the squeal of a bus’s brakes as it stopped in front of the camp’s gate. Then he heard hiss of the door opening. He leaned forward in anticipation. He nearly fell off his chair when he saw the lone passenger appear. The hulk had to twist his shoulders and duck his head to fit through the small opening. “Awh Chihuahua! Look at the size of him.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]--------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon had Rob pinned up against the wall of the mess hall. He used his 2 inch height and 60 pound weight advantage to intimidate the smaller man. He had one hand on the wall next to Rob’s head. Tethon’s other hand was caressing Rob’s hard chest. “Your chest hair feels so sexy. My people don’t have chest hair, maybe that’s why I find it such a turn on.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob’s pec muscles would involuntarily flex every few seconds as Tet felt him up. “Listen, I have a wife and kid.” Rob said trying to dismiss the pleasure he felt from Tethon’s strong hand on his skin. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon looked around, “I don’t see them.” Tet leaned into Rob, their massive chests rubbed up against each together. Tethon bent his head to the side of Rob’s. He licked the smaller man’s neck before whispering in his ear. “All I care about is the two of us, right here, right now. Nothing or no one else matters.” Tethon slipped his hand inside the back of Rob’s shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob gasped as the red man’s finger explored the deep crevice between his hard glutes Rob closed his eyes and breathed in other man’s scent. His cock pulsed as Tet’s nibbled on his pronounced trapezoid muscle. Tethon’s seduction was working, Rob’s resistance was fading fast. Rob hadn’t had sex since he left his wife eight days ago, and he was horny as hell. He never thought he would find himself aroused by another man. But Tet wasn’t just another man, he was a Blue, a big Blue. He tentatively put his hand on Tethon’s abs. “You’re body is so hard.” When Rob opened his eyes, he spotted the new comer walking through the front gate. “So fuckin’ big.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Thank you, and I’m getting bigger and harder by the second”, Tethon whispered back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, not you. him” Rob said pointing behind his seducer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon turned his head to look at the camp’s new focal point. “Holy, shit” he mumbled. He turned around to get a better look. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn’t hallucinating. His jaw dropped, “No fucking way.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]--------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric sat on the small bus alone. He wore one of the specially designed outfits issued to him. It consisted of very snug pair of square cut, sky blue trunks and a white tank top. Both were made of a stretchy, thin material he couldn’t identify. It seemed to be covered in tiny pin holes that made it extremely breathable. It was silky to the touch, but stretched over his body like a second skin without feeling the least bit restrictive. The garments expanded as his muscles flexed and bulged without protest. No matter how many times he flexed his glutes, pecs, or quads, the material clung to his body as if it was painted on never puckering or stretching out of shape. He found it surprising the government would provide such a revealing outfit. But he soon realized this was the perfect uniform for someone his size. It was skimpy enough to provide unlimited movement yet provided the necessary coverage for social standards. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The bumpy road made his whole body vibrate. The sensation made his balls itch. He stretched apart his thighs and squeezed his man parts with one of his huge paws. It felt good. He curled his torso to get a glimpse of his crotch. It looked like he was smuggling a softball in his shorts. That was due partially to the most surprising garment issued by the government. Instead of traditional underwear, he was given a jock. Like the outerwear, the jock had to be specifically designed for a Blues proportions. It consisted of a narrow waistband and a pouch. The man who gave him his uniform used the lower half of a mannequin to explain how to wear the unusual garment. “Allow the pouch to encase you snugly. It is specially designed to work with the size and weight of your genitalia. It will stay in place and supply the support you require without a seat or leg straps.” Eric had seen similar sock-like jocks in catalogs but never wore one. It was made of two different layers of material; the same silk-like material as the other garments on the outside and a soft cotton terry lining on the inside. The jock held his equipment up and out away from his body. It prevented his balls from being crushed by his tree trunk thighs, but also dramatically enhanced the appearance of his already impressive bulge. Eric had spent most of his life trying to downplay his package in public not showcase it. Again Eric was surprised by the comfort of the sexually overt piece of clothing. The smooth outer surface didn’t chaff his thighs as he walked and the lining kept his ball sack cool and dry. The thick terry also helped to smooth out the lines of his equipment in his skin tight shorts. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Like all other Blues, clothing was a big problem for Eric. Even clothes made for bodybuilders weren’t designed for a Blue’s dramatic proportions. He finally had clothes that were comfortable; fit perfectly, and didn’t make him sweat. Somehow the revealing, skin tight uniform made his physique look less freakish. He was given the clothes after an extensive physical at the veterans’ hospital. His last name and ID number were printed across the front of his shirt and along the hem of the shorts right leg opening. The same information was also printed on the Velcro closure of his Trek sandals. A small electronic chip, which looked like the lead from a pencil, was inserted under the skin of his right forearm. Eric was told it was the modern version of a dog tag. He was handed his official documents before he was put on the bus. The government issued items were the only things he was allowed to take with him. All the personal items he carried; his wallet and jewelry were taken away and stored for him until his return. His old life was behind him now. Eric continued to absent mindedly squeeze his package as he recounted the day’s events. He ran his other hand over the silky surface that covered his pec shelf. He loved how his bigger and harder muscles felt. Eric noticed the bus driver watching him. He lowered his hands and looked out the window.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]After twenty minutes, he could see the makeshift encampment in the distance. It looked more like a temporary city. Large army tents were neatly lined up in multiple rows. Blues wearing their uniforms, most without shirts, leisurely walked the pathways between the temporary structures. The bus rode along the fence which encircled the camp. It stopped when it reached the large entrance gate. The door opened and Eric took the cue to leave. He threw the issued backpack that contained his other uniforms, jocks and second pair of sandals over his shoulder. He stepped out of the bus into the dusty, dry air. All the other campers gathered around to check out the newbie. Eric could see a kiosk marked registration at the opposite end of a large open area from the entrance gate. He was told to report there to get his tent assignment. Eric began the long walk to the table. He could feel hundreds of eyes critiquing him. He kept his eyes straight ahead. He purposely moved slow not to appear nervous or intimidated by the other men. Eric was accustomed to being stared at; but was surprised he got the response from the other Blues. He looked the same as everyone else; it was like he was surrounded by hundreds of long last cousins. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Even though he didn’t think so, Eric stood out among the thousands of ultimate alpha males. His body was unbelievably developed. Every inch of his 6’ 10’ frame was packed with huge, thick, striated muscle. It was a miracle he could move, yet he did with surprising ease and grace. His tanned face looked like a piece of sculpture exquisitely carved from golden oak, then polished to perfection. His thick hair waved in the slightest breeze. His eyes looked like beams of sunlight breaking through the clouds to reveal azure skies. His features were large, flawless and masculine. The dark stubble covering his strong jaw only added to his off the chart manliness quotient. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric noticed someone walking quickly towards him. It was Tethon. Eric’s hand formed a fist. Tethon stopped directly in Eric’s path. They were a few yards from the registration desk. “Eric?” he asked looking up at the flawless muscle god. Eric didn’t say anything as he put his hands on his hips to make himself look even more intimidating. “But how? You told me you were rejected” Tethon eyes darted from one massive body part to another. “What happened?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Didn’t you tell me I needed to bulk up before we met again? Weren’t those your parting words when you walked out after having your way with me?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t understand. You’re a Blue! You’re here.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seeing Tethon get flustered eased his anger slightly. “Yes, honey bun, I’m here for you”, Eric reached out and grabbed Tet’s package. He began to massage it roughly. The hundreds of on-lookers gasped. “You did it. I’m addicted to this huge cock of yours. I need to feel you inside me again. It’s all I can think about.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon’s face wrinkled up; his semi-hard cock and heavy balls were being crushed by Eric’s powerful grip. He realized Eric was not only bigger than him now, but a hell of a lot stronger. “Shit man, go easy. You are one strong dude”, Tethon said nervously. Eric continued to massage Tet’s equipment applying more force to his grip. Tethon’s body began to curl up from the pain. “I’m really sorry about what happened, Eric. You know what a jerk I can be.” Tethon gasped from the pain. “This is great though, right? We’re both Blues. Now that you’re here we can be together again. Just like old times.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Is that what you want Tethon; to be with me again?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tet bit his lower lip. “Of course, we love each other right? “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Fire raged in Eric’s eyes. He pulled back his other arm and slammed his fist into Tethon’s face. Tethon’s body went limp. Eric released his grip on the smaller man’s crotch and watched him collapse to the ground. Eric stepped over his former lover’s unconscious body as he continued his walk to the table.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Welcome to the Blue Encampment, North American Region” Mark said nervously. Eric nodded and handed his paperwork to Mark. Mark opened the Manila envelope and scanned the documents. “Mr.EricHeitz. I’m MarkMorton and this is DavidHamilton, we’re the internment administrative liaisons for the military.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David gestured toward the fallen Tethon. “A friend of yours?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric shook his head no, “Hardly. He’s an ex-boyfriend.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really” David said with a sly smile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Great, another one.” Mark pulled out two yellow sheets and held the remaining papers up in his hand. Eric gave the two a strange look. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David plucked them from his partner while keeping his eyes on Eric. “Thank you.” David scanned the paper work. “My, you’re a big one aren’t you Mr.Heitz?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric looked around the camp. “Everyone here looks big to me.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“At first it appears that way, but after awhile you’ll start to notice the differences.” David looked at the thick veins running down Eric’s arms. His muscles looked pumped like he was in the middle of a torturous routine. “I bet you turned while you were working out.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric rolled his brow. “How could you know that?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“By the fullest of your muscles and how ripped you are. When you set, it freezes and enhances your body’s appearance at that very moment. You’ll find the Blues with the most muscular bodies all turned when working out. I’m one.” David expanded his body to proof his point. David saw Eric’s eyes run over his form. He was about to say something, but suddenly Mark started to talk rather loudly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, the poor suckers that turned while sleeping are the smallest and smooth looking, almost puffy. They wake up and think they just had a wet dream or something.” Mark continued to speak as he went through Eric’s papers. “Most of us where just going about our day, when boom, it happened. I was sitting in class. You should have seen the look on my classmates’ faces. I started to growl and grow. My chair almost broke. God, it felt so amazing. I was the talk of the school. Everybody was coming up to congratulate me. It was a shame I had to go home to change my underwear.” Mark looked up at the two men staring at him. “Because you know…” he gestured to his crotch, “the explosion.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Thanks for sharing Junior.” David patted his room mate on the shoulder without taking his eyes off Eric’s papers. “Oh, they made a mistake on your measurements. It says you’re 6’ 10”, the tallest Blues are 6’ 9” like my very young friend here.” Eric shrugged his shoulders in a “whatever” gesture. David’s got a strange look on his face. He reached for Mark’s arm and pulled him upward. “Stand up Mark.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark awkwardly got to his feet trying to keep his balance. “What are you doing?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David looked at both men trying to see if Eric was taller. “Stand up straight”, he said to Mark as he slapped his chest. Mark did as he was told to do. David looked at the top of their heads again. “This is no good. Mark, go around and stand next to him.” David pushed Mark toward the door of the kiosk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Does it really matter? It’s only an inch.” Eric commented as Mark approached.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David ignored Eric’s words. “The two of you stand back to back.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark looked at Eric. “I’ve found it easier just to do as he says. He can be an extremely aggravating if you don’t.” Mark turned away from Eric.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That I believe.” Eric turned his back to the younger Blue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s it; now both of you stand up straight for God’s sake.” Both men stretched out their bodies. David had both men in profile. He noticed Eric’s body had greater girth than Mark’s. His arms and thighs looked much thicker and stronger. Eric’s ass and chest protruded further out too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark moved slightly backwards to make contact with Eric. Only their heads, upper back, and round asses touched. There was a huge gap at their lower backs. The arched spines were caused by their bodies trying to balance the weight of their huge chests and shoulders over their narrow waists. Mark put a hand on top of his head and slid it backwards to make contact with Eric. “I’ll be darned. He is taller; at least by an inch.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Amazing.”, David sat down. “This means you are the tallest Blue on record.” Eric and Mark turned to face each other for a second. Mark gave Eric a subservient smile. Eric smiled back and looked around the camp. Everyone was whispering amongst themselves. It was like something important had just happened. Mark returned to his desk inside the kiosk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Now that’s been resolved, what’s next?” When David didn’t respond Eric added, “Do I get a prize or something?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You don’t understand. You’re the tallest Blue in the world.” David said again speaking slower. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric looked to Mark to help him understand David’s point. Mark just lowered his eyes back to the paperwork. “Then I can only assume your listed weight of 358 pounds is right. That’s makes you the heaviest too.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I prefer the term biggest boned.” Eric said with a straight face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark chuckled; “He said boned.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Wow, you are young.” Eric said shaking his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David ignored the two other men. “More than likely that makes you the strongest, too. I bet you could be the next King.” David whispered as the gears turned in his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What did you say?” Eric asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David emerged from his stupor. “Nothing, nothing. I see you are from the hills. I lived in the valley. Shame we never met before.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“How telling, he’s a top and you’re a bottom.” Mark said under his breath. David kicked him under his desk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You have a problem with gay men?” Eric asked Mark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Me? No, my brother is gay; or was gay. He denied it, but he slept with other boys. Well, one in particular, Chad Burrows; the narc. He’s here somewhere. What an asshole. And I don’t mean that in some good, gay sex way. Feel free to punch him in the nose at anytime.” Mark took a deep breath. “Come to think of it, I’m not sure if my brother can be gay now. Because of what Chad did to him. So maybe he’s not gay, after all. Uhm, that’s Interesting.” Mark hesitated for a moment. “I find the whole thing very confusing, not to mention unsanitary.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric and David just stared at Mark as he spoke. When he was done, there was a moment of stunned silence. David turned to look at Eric. “Ignore him, he’s a muffin eater.” Eric now gave David a confused look. “You know a beaver stuffer…..a pussy tamer.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I like girls”, Mark said under his breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, a heterosexual.” Eric mocked. “Don’t worry I won’t hold that against you. Rumor has it both my parents were straight.” Both men behind the registration table were emotionless as they looked up at Eric trying to read him. Eric then arched his eyebrow and smiled brightly. David and Mark laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“All that and a sense of humor. How yummy.” David said softly. Eric scanned David’s impressive body before flashing him another smile. “You’re going to fit in perfectly.” Mark was about to say something, but David stopped him. “Don’t you dare, boy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric folded his arms over his chest, “You said something about a narc. Are drugs a problem in the camp?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, the only drugs Blues can be addicted to our testosterone and adrenalin.” David scoffed. “Chad is one of the military’s recruits. They approach all of us eventually. They see who they can keep under their thumb. Personally, I think they’re afraid of us. They know they can’t really control us. If we wanted to we could take over this camp, if not the world.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Take it down a notch, Evita.” David interjected. “Coup d’etats are part of day two’s orientation. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark gave a pen to Eric and pointed to where he should sign. “We’ll assign you a cot and give you a quick tour of the camp.” After watching Eric sign, he added, “We didn’t expect any one else to be joining us at this late date. Did you have a problem getting transportation?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, I was a late bloomer. I only set two days ago.” Eric answered. “Officially I guess I shouldn’t be here since I wasn’t included in the Lorian’s count. But my doctor sent my name in to the government when I became dusted. When the notice came, I thought better me than one of those kids I saw on TV who were only 16. That’s too young. A boy, even a Blue, shouldn’t be expected to fight in a war. Hopefully I can take one of their places.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“A sixteen year old can fight just as well as a so-called adult.” Mark snapped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Maybe, but if a child doesn’t have the same rights as an adult, they shouldn’t have the same burdens either.” Eric said calmly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I think it’s a very noble gesture on your behalf.” David patted Mark’s forearm. “You must be a very caring man.” David scanned Eric again. He lingered a little longer on Eric’s huge arms. “You set only two days ago? Have you adjusted to your new strength yet? I broke so many things when I first turned. I felt like a lumbering oath. Exactly how strong are you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Before Eric could answer, Tethon stumbled to the desk. “This doesn’t count. It wasn’t a fair fight. I still hold my rank.” His voice sounded funny as he held his bloody nose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You know the rules. Being knocked unconscious is equivalent to a submission.” David spoke with authority.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon looked at the two men behind the desk, “Formal protest.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Denied”, both said in unison.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“But he’s some kind of freak.” Tethon added to sway their decision.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, super freaky.” David said softly to Mark. Both men continued to review the paperwork together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon became more aggravated “Or worse a liar.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Um, that’s one instrument I’d love to play.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark stopped and looked at David, “I don’t get that one.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Because a lyre, l-y-r-e, is a musical instrument; kind of like a harp.” David explained. Mark shook his head no. “Too obscure? Hmmmm, it would have been better if he said Eric was lying. Then I could have said, I hope he’s lying next to me tonight.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark shook his head yes, “Much better.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David smiled, “Thank you. It’s all in the set up.” David looked at Tethon. “You have to work on that, chief.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon grew more upset. “Listen, Bud and Lou, skip the comedy routine. As members of the House I expect you to do something about this.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bud and Lou?” Mark asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s an Abbott and Costello reference.” Eric added to the disjointed conversation hoping to make Tethon more upset. “He loves old comedies; like the Marx Brothers and the Three Stooges. It’s one of the many things he has in common with an eight year old.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, yeah they did that Who’s on First thing, right?” David asked. Eric tapped his index finger on his nose to indicate David was right. “Speaking of obscure; weren’t they popular in the 20s? Mark’s a teenager for God’s sake. Know your audience, dude.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tethon made a loud sigh to show his frustration. “Can we get back to the important issue of my rank?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really, Tethon. Look around you. Think about what is going to happen to all of us in little more than a week. Do you think you moving down one position is really all that important. You can always challenge him to regain it.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tet looked at Eric. Eric expanded his chest confidently. The smaller man shrank dismissively. “I’m going to mention this to the Lord.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You do that.” David said calmly. Tethon gave them all a dirty look before storming away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric watched him leave. “What rank does he hold?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David grabbed a clipboard from under the desk and exited the back of kiosk. He walked around to where Eric stood. “I’ll explain everything to you as we go on our little tour.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“We’re not done filing his paperwork”, Mark protested.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“We don’t need him for that. You stay and finish up. I’ll take care of him from this point forward”, David said in a lilting voice. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark sighed and held up a piece of yellow paper, “Fine, here’s his cot number”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David ripped it from his hand. He placed the note under the other papers on the board without looking at it. “Please, walk this way.” David moved in a slinky manner. Eric smiled and followed in his normal stride. David gestured toward the open space. “This is the central courtyard or hub of the quadrant. That is the mess hall. And no, the food isn’t good, but it’s plentiful. Posted outside will be the meal times and menus for the week. Over there is the medical trailer. It has everything that an ER would have. It’s open 24/7. The medical staff is glad to see anyone, they get so bored. Being Blues we don’t get sick and heal extremely fast. Someone actually had a broken neck here. Within a week, he was walking around as if nothing happened. “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David continued his tour walking quickly down the heavily used pathways. Everyone they passed stopped to stare at Eric. “All these green tents are the barracks that house the bunks. Each tent holds twenty five men and has a small lounge with a TV, telephone and computer with internet. Every fifth tent is white. The white tents are the showers. Any questions so far?” Eric shook his head no. “All the Blue camps around the world are overseen by the United Nations. This camp is managed the US military since it’s on American soil. The trailer over there marked CampCommunications is where you can find a UN and military representative if you have any concerns or questions about the program. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The military provides all our necessities; housing, clothing, medical, and food. Everything is provided to us free of charge. However, we allow them to perform medical research on us.” Eric made a disapproving look. “Don’t worry it’s nothing sinister. They take blood and semen samples. They’re trying to figure out how to make our super Blue enzyme work on the AJs, that’s Average Joes, you know non-Blues. They also test our physical condition, stamina, muscle tone, strength, blah, blah, blah. I’m sure they will be very interested in you.” David scanned Eric’s body again. “Anyway, they leave the running of the camp to us. There is a form of internal government. A nine member committee, called the House of Lords. The house consists of four randomly selected Blues from those processed the first day. Mark and I are two of them. Also there is the top ranking Blue, or Lord, from each quadrant and a military representative.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So that’s what Tethon meant about speaking with the Lord. For a moment there I thought he had found religion.” Eric joked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Tethon no, but we have a lot of recent converts. Looming death tend to prompt people make peace with their higher power of choice. If you’re interested, all religious services are held in the mess hall.” David came to a signpost marking the sections of the camp. “There are about ten thousand Blues in this camp; 2,500 in each quadrant.” David stopped moving for the first time since the tour began. He turned to face Eric. “With so many alpha males in close, confined quarters you might expect there to be a tendency toward violent behavior. Surprisingly, not so much. To quell the behavior, a ranking system or pecking order was created. Being fit, young men, it was only natural that physical strength would be the deciding factor. A man can challenge any other holding a higher rank. If the challenger wins, he assumes the rank and everybody else moves down one. As I mentioned the top ranking Blue in each quadrant is called the Lord. The top ranking Lord is called the King.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“King of the camp, cute!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, well.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“When you say challenge, are we talking about boxing, wrestling, ….pistons at dawn?” Eric asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“More like street fighting. The only rules are no weapons or protective gear. Not even gloves, shoes or cups. It’s just man against man, the way nature intended.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It sounds a little barbaric.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, most guys have that first reaction. But once you are in a fight, it all makes sense. It feels so natural and primal; as if it’s the very essence of being a Blue. Most find it liberating. We have a remarkably low rate of violence outside the challenges. It’s dumbfounded the so-called social experts. They assumed because of the super testosterone running through us, we would degrade back to cavemen. We’re more like gladiators, not Neanderthals.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You make beating each other to a pulp sound so civilized.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“This is coming from a man who broke someone’s nose within the first two minutes of walking through the front gate?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Touche. That did feel really good.” Eric said clenching his fist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Speaking of that, you now hold the quadrant rank of 72nd. See that really dark skinned man over there. His name is Fillip. He’s from Cuba. He holds the number one rank in this quadrant and number 3 among the Lords. He’s a real charmer, let me introduce you.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s not necessary. I have no desire to move up the ranks. What’s that over there?” Eric pointed to a section of the ten foot high chain link fence that marked the camp’s boundaries. The fence had brightly colored strips of fabric tied on it. The ground on both sides was more worn than the surrounding areas. Eric walked over to it. He saw a series of holes cut in the chain link about waist high. The ten holes were spaced about three feet apart. Eric put his fingers through one of the holes. “What’s this for? It looks like a Buddhist shrine or something.” Eric asked as David[/COLOR][COLOR=silver] caught up to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, there is a lot of kneeling involved.” [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]David smiled at his own joke. “It’s the quadrant’s sucking station.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sucking station?” Eric moved to the next hole and explored it with his fingers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, it’s where AJs come for BJs.” David placed his hands behind his back waiting for Eric to figure it out. “AJs stand for..”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Average Joes, I remember.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“and BJ stands for…” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric pulled his hand away from the hole. “I think I know what BJ stands for.” Eric scanned the fence. “You mean Blues stick their dicks through the holes and people on the other side suck them off?” David smiled as he put his index finger to his nose, repeating the charade gesture Eric used earlier. “Wow! That’s a little disturbing.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, there’s a real demand for Blue juice. More and more bodybuilders are reporting huge gains from taking in the stuff. It makes their testosterone levels sky rocket allowing them to recover faster and put on pounds of pure muscle. It surpasses anything else on the market, legal or otherwise, and has no negative side effects. It also helps to relief tension and boredom for the Blues. Not to mention the extra cash comes in handy for a lot of the guys.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Why do they need money? Didn’t you say the government supplies everything?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The term everything is relative. We do receive the basics; but not the things that some people find almost as necessary.” David hugged the clipboard to his chest. “Like alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and funds for gambling.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really, I didn’t think people like that would have become Blues. I thought only healthy, fit men became Blues.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, that’s true. Most didn’t start doing those things until they arrived.” Eric looked shocked. “Well, as I said boredom can be a real problem here. Also some are frightened about their future. Being drafted into a space war can be a little scary. And it’s not like we have to worry about doing any damage to our bodies.” David waited for Eric to respond. But he ran his hands through his thick hair and stared off through the fence in silence. “This whole sucking station is voluntary, so you don’t have to worry about it.” David grabbed Eric’s wrist and pulled him along. “I really want to introduce you to your Lord, Fillip.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I told you there was no need.” David ignored Eric’s protest. The tour guide walked quickly to where Fillip sat. He was surrounded by his countrymen cronies. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Fillip, ?puedo introducir EricDavid said with a smile. Fillip stood up as tall as he could, puffed out his chest and flared his lats to look bigger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Feliz conocerte” Eric said holding out his hand. Fillip didn’t move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Damn, you speak Spanish. This complicates things.” David scratched his head. “Oh well, what the hell.” He turned his back to Eric, “?l piensa que usted es tan feo, usted debe ser el hijo bastardo de un cerdo.” Fillip’s blood began to boil. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What?” Eric said turning his head toward David. But before he could get another word out, Fillip punched Eric in the throat. Eric grabbed his neck and stumbled backwards dropping his backpack. Fillip kicked off his sandals and removed his shirt as he pursued Eric.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David took a step back out of the way. “I should have warned you about that. He always goes for the throat. It’s his signature move. Quite effective really.” Eric glared at David. Fillip then kicked Eric in the balls. “Oh, and he fights dirty too.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric fell to his knees. Fillip spun around and kicked Eric in the mouth. Eric fell to his side. He regained his kneeling position quickly. Dazed, blood began to run from his mouth. Fillip grabbed Eric’s arm and flipped him over his shoulder. Eric’s 300 pound plus body flew high in the air before hitting the ground hard. Fillip stomped on Eric’s stomach several times, before moving his foot to Eric’s throat. “decir t?o.” A crowd began to form around the two combatants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“He wants you to say uncle.” David quipped. Eric gave him another angry look as he gasped for air. “Sorry, forgot about the Spanish thing. If you can’t speak you can tap out.” David crossed his arms over his chest. “You know, I really thought you would be better at this.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric put his hand under the ball of Fillip’s size 16 foot and the other under his heel. Eric began to lift the Cuban’s foot off his neck. All of Eric’s muscles showed the strain. Fillip looked shock. It wasn’t possible for one Blue’s arms to be stronger than another’s legs. Fillip put more of his weight on the leg. Eric wrapped his fingers around the darker man’s toes. He bent the toes back. The digits began to snap in rapid succession. Fillip’s face showed the excruciating pain. Eric was able to lift the foot several inches above his neck; with a quick twist, a louder snap was heard. Eric had broken his attacker’s ankle. Fillip yelled out in pain. Eric released Fillip’s ankle and reached for his other leg. With a yank, Fillip lost his balance and fell on his ass. Moving amazingly quick for a man of his size, Eric got to his feet. He grabbed the same leg which contained the broken foot in one hand and pulled it tight. Eric put his foot on top of Fillip’s knee joint and applied downward pressure. “Diga el t?o o se rompe la rodilla pr?ximo y luego la cadera.” His battered throat made his voice hoarse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Tio, Tio”, Fillip screamed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric let go. He grabbed his backpack and walked away. The crowd parted as he approached. His body was covered in sweat and dirt. His shirt stained with his blood. David scurried after him. “Jesus Christ, you must be one strong mother fucker. You took him down in record time. I knew you had it in you to be number one.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Get the fuck away from me. You’re a crazy man. What did I do to you to make you turn on me like that? What, are you taking it up the ass from Tethon? Was this some kind of sick revenge?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Please give me some credit. The guy’s such a whore. He’d fuck anything with muscles and a big dick. And let’s face it, that’s every guy here.” David spoke without thinking. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric stopped walking and rubbed his forehead. “Do you purposely irritate all strangers or am I special.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way. I’m sure he was a great guy before he turned. I mean only a complete idiot would sleep with a jerk like that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You have no idea how much self control it’s taken not to beat the shit out of you right now.” Eric spoke with his teeth clenched.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric, I’m sorry. If you only knew what Fillip was like? The number of complaints the House has received about him. He was a tyrant. But no one could defeat him. When I first saw you, I knew you were the one. You would have challenged him eventually being such an upstanding, intelligent, and if I may say so, very sexy individual. I just helped to move things along a little faster.” David ran his hand down Eric’s powerfully built right arm seductively. Eric watched the progress of his hand. David noticed his eyes still showed only hostility. David quickly removed his hand from Eric. “Too soon?” Eric clenched his jaw. “Aw come on. It’s not like you really got hurt. Let’s put this behind us. Is all forgiven, big guy?” David held out his hand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric gave an obviously fake smile and grabbed his hand. David smiled in relief. Then his smile left his face as Eric applied more pressure. “You’ve got quite a grip there, Eric.” Eric didn’t let up. David’s face became distorted from the pain. “You know, this is a very immature of you.” Eric squeezed harder; the muscles in his arm bulged from the effort. David fell to one knee. “Okay, okay. Please stop. I’ve learned my lesson. I’m very sorry.” Eric squeezed even harder. “Fuuuck, and I’ll never do anything like it again. I promise. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.” Eric let go. David got back on his feet. He rubbed his hand. “That wasn’t funny. It really hurt.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Do you think it hurt as much as having someone stand on your windpipe?” Eric asked folding his arms over his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David began to shake his head yes, but saw Eric’s disapproving look. David changed the movement of his head to indicate no, “I guess not.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Listen, short stuff, tell me where my tent is and let’s agree to never talk to each other ever again. That way neither one of us will...” Eric jabbed his finger into David’s chest. As he did, his gaze went from David’s handsome face to his chest. Eric couldn’t believe how plump and hard David’s pecs were. His mouth became a little dry as he saw David’s nipples pushing out through his tight shirt. Eric looked back at David’s face. He knew this guy was hot, but for the first time he realized just how incredibly developed his chest was. Eric swallowed hard. “uh, neither one of us will, uh get hurt again.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David was far from intimidated by the taller man. “Listen, jumbo. Before I turned I was 5’ 5”. That’s short, I hated it. Now I’m 6’ 5”. No one with a microscopic amount of sense considers that short. So don’t call me short!” David jammed his finger into Eric’s chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric smirked, “Remember, I’m the tallest Blue in the world.” Eric stretched his spine. “So I can call every other man in this camp short if I choose.” David’s face turned red in anger. Eric rubbed the top of David’s head. “5’ 5” huh? I bet you were absolutely adorable; cute as a button.” David slapped Eric’s hand away. “Oh, and a scrappy little thing too.” David’s eyes filled with rage. Eric chuckled, “Shit, you’ve got more hot buttons than furnace factory.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m guessing you were always tall and muscular; the type that had everybody swooning. What were you a college jock the ruled over the campus intimidating all the other guys? Making them feel worthless. I bet you got off on it, didn’t you; picking on little guys like me?” David’s anger didn’t subside as he tried to read Eric’s expression. The smirk left Eric’s face as he folded his arms over his chest in a defensive move. “What was it football or wrestling?” Eric didn’t blink. “No, don’t tell me; bodybuilding.” Eric looked away. David laughed. “Jesus Christ, a fucking bodybuilder. I should have known. I bet you had every guy in the gym creaming their shorts.” David could see he was getting to the big man. “With your looks, I bet you did some modeling too. You were all over the web weren’t you?” Eric’s breathing became louder as he became more upset. “Did you like knowing that fat, old men were jerking off as they stared at the bulge in your posers? Did that make you feel superior to everyone else?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You think you know me. You don’t know shit.” Eric lowered his arms and stormed away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I guess I’m not the only one with a hot button.” David said yelling after Eric. After a few moments he began to chase after him. “Do you have any idea where you are going?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Away from you.” Eric responded loudly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Listen I am sorry about how I handled things. I know we don’t know each other, but I promised no more tricks and I’m a man of my word.” Eric stopped and looked at David’s sincere and very handsome face. “I am really sorry.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric sighed, “Fine, please take me to my tent. I would like to lie down. It’s been a very eventful hour.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David smiled and bowed, “Right away, my Lord.” Eric gave him an annoyed look. David led Eric through the maze of tents and trailers. Eric studied David’s muscular body from behind. His ass cleavage was almost as impressive as his chest’s. He couldn’t believe he was getting turned on by this annoying, crazy man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As the two men walked along the well worn paths everybody else stepped aside to let them pass. Word got out quickly there was a new ruler. Even those who hadn’t heard didn’t want to challenge a man Eric’s size. They arrived in an area of smaller tents. “Here we are” David said entering a neatly kept tent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric looked around. There was a bed flanking each of the longer walls of the rectangular space. “I thought you said each tent housed 25 men?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“This is a special VIP section.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It looks like someone already lives here.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, this is my bed. That’s my former room mates stuff. He had to leave for, uh, religious reasons. I’ll clear his stuff out later.” David sat on his bed. “Go ahead. Lie down, relax.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m sharing a tent with you? There’s got to be someplace else. Fate can’t hate me that much.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Would you rather be a big barrack with 24 other noisy men? Here you’ll have some peace and quiet.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric gave David a suspicious look. “Somehow I doubt that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David smiled. Eric moved to the bed and sat down. He placed his backpack under it. He bounced slightly to test its sturdiness. “It’s safe. They’ve been especially made for us. They’re longer and have extra bracing for our weight. They’re really quite comfortable for a cot.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric moved his bulk to a horizontal position. Once comfortable he let out a big sigh and closed his eyes. “This is nice.” David eyes slowly scanned the sensual contours of Eric’s form. After a few moments, “You’re not going to watch me sleep are you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, of course not.” David lied down on his cot. He kept his eyes open. He nervously strummed his thick fingers on his hard thigh as he studied the ceiling of the tent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric put one hand behind his head exposing his arm pit. He inhaled before sitting back up in the bed. “The shower tent is the white one, right?” David nodded yes. Eric removed his sandals before standing up. He began to pull off his tank top. David rolled over onto his side to get a better look at the giant stripping in his tent. Eric looked at David, “Do you mind?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Mind, no I encourage you to continue.” David used his hand to hold up the side of his head. “Did you ever notice that muscular men look bigger in clothes than when out of them? I theorize a nude man looks more natural and balanced. Clothes create a kind of optical illusion making him more imposing.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric shook his head and pulled off his shirt. Eric then stepped out of his shorts. “Yowza”, David commented looking at the massive man standing in his tent wearing only a skimpy jock. Eric locked eyes with David as he removed his jock. Eric stood up and continued to hold David in his gaze. Unable to hold back his curiosity, David finally dropped his eyes. “Well, you destroyed that theory all to hell.” Eric smiled. David rolled over onto his stomach without taking his eyes off the bigger man. Eric purposely stood in profile to allow David to see exactly how well endowed he was. Eric’s cock was like the man who possessed it. It was large, powerful and crisscrossed in thick veins. Even flaccid, it had the girth of the cardboard tube found in a roll of paper towels, and was almost as long. It softly arched over a set of skin encased tennis balls. Eric reached for a towel on the shelf near his bed. He wrapped it around his tight waist. The towel hung low on his hips allowing his muscle belt to be seen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’ll be back in couple of minutes.” David just nodded. Eric ducked out through the flap door. David turned over onto his back. He immediately stuck in hand down his shorts and fought to release his engorged cock from his jock. Just then Eric reentered the tent. He looked at David. David covered himself with his pillow. Eric began to chuckle. “Uhm, I was just wondering do they have soap and shampoo in the shower or do I need to take some with me?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“They have dispensers in each shower stall”, David answered in a shaky voice. “There’s a laundry drop off too.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric gathered up his dirty clothes. “Thanks, I’ll leave you alone.” Eric disappeared again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David didn’t move. He noticed that the usual noise level outside ceased. The silence ended after a few moments. The noise level was higher as people discussed Eric. David removed his hand from his deflated cock. “Shit, he must think I’m some kind of sex fiend.” He whispered as he sat up in bed. He saw Mark’s stuff scattered about. He got up and began to gather it. He placed the stuff in a small locker he had under his bed. He quickly straightened the room. He checked himself in the mirror and the status of his breath by breathing into his hands. The camp became silent again. David hurried back to his bed and pretended to be resting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“All done in there?” Eric asked from outside the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yes”, David said. “I was just scratching myself. You know how tight these government jocks are. Don’t they make you itch sometimes?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Of course”, Eric said removing the towel from his nude body. Eric put his hand on his balls and scratched them. He turned to David and smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David turned his head away this time not wanting to get the same reaction from seeing Eric on full display. “Was there any hot water?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yes, it was fine.” After a few moments David heard the bed creak. He turned to see a clothed Eric lying on the bed with his eyes closed. The mountainous bulges of his body looked like the world’s most beautiful landscape to David.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What is that smell?” Eric said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What smell?” David asked with some concern.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You don’t smell it? I thought it was coming from me at fist. But it’s the entire camp. It smells like a locker room.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, that.” David put a hand behind his head. “It’s testosterone. The stuff oozes out of our every pore. When you have such a concentration of Blues the air is thick with the stuff. I don’t notice anymore during the day. But at night; that’s a different story. The air is so musky, it acts like an aphrodisiac. Just knowing there are thousands of us satisfying our primal urges either with an accommodating tent mate or with Tom Thumb and his four brothers. You can actually hear the heavy breathing and moaning; shit, I’m getting hard now thinking about it”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Again, so soon? What a show off.” Both men laughed, “Do you want to leave you alone with Tom and his siblings?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David rolled over to his side and propped his head up with his elbow, “I would prefer the alternative.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric moved to a mirror image of David’s position. The two men smiled at each other. “Are you always this blatant?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hey, life is short. But I’m not anymore, present company excepted. I have no reason to sit on the sidelines now. I like being big and strong enough to be a starting player. I can go after what I want.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s what you want now that you are a super man, to fuck more men?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s not just sex, it’s everything out there.” David gestured toward the door. “I have no excuses now. All my insecurities are gone. I’m what I always wanted to be. How lucky am I?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Lucky? Well, at least you are optimistic about what’s happening. It seems going off to fight a space war is a steep price to pay for a little added muscle.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“A little added muscle?” David scanned Eric’s body again. “God, you must have been something before turning. How tall were you before?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Six three.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David laughed, “And you were a body builder right? Did you win any titles?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“A few, when I was a teenager.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, only a few titles when you were a teenager. No wonder you’re so blas? about turning.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric sighed, “Does any of that really matter?” He rolled over onto his back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It does to someone you didn’t have it before becoming a Blue.” David could see he wasn’t getting through to Eric. “You said you set only two days ago.” Eric nodded. “So you became dusted like…8 days”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Nine”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Nine days before that. Uh?” David paused, “That means I was set before you became dusted.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Your point being?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It means I was taller, bigger and stronger than you for a couple of days. I wish I meant you then.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric turned his head to face David. “Why?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I would have liked that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Why does everyone fantasize about being bigger than me? Do you want to force me to have sex with you too?” Eric rolled back onto his side.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, of course not.” David said quickly. He lowered his eyes to the edge of his cot as he pulled on some loose threads. “Things would have been different, that’s all.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Different how?” Eric asked trying to understand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Just then Mark entered the tent. “Oh, here you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” Eric rolled onto his back. “I’m glad you’re making yourself comfortable.” He looked at David, you just shrugged his shoulders. “I heard about you defeating Fillip. Congratulations; it didn’t take you long to get to the top spot. The Cuban brotherhood has removed his stuff from your trailer, so you can move in any time.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric sat up on the cot, “What trailer?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s one of the perks of holding the top rank. You get a comfy trailer all to yourself.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“But, I was told this was my cot.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Who told you that? Uh, you’re in my bed.” Eric looked at David. Mark followed his lead and stared at his tent mate. Mark folded his arms. “What was it still time? Did I desert, commit suicide, or die in a challenge?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric stood up, “Religious reasons”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s a new one. And what does that actually mean?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David shrugged his shoulders, “I panicked.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark laughed, “Wow, you made Mr. Smooth panic. He must really like you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric scoffed. David stood up and pushed Mark, “Shut up, Junior.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric shook his head as he picked up his stuff. “Mark, can you show me where the trailer is?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sure”, Mark held the flap open for the new Lord of the quadrant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David stood, “Hey Eric, will it be all right if I stop by your trailer later. You know, to finish our conversation. I think we ended on a wrong note.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric turned and looked back. “Not tonight, it’s been enough of a memorable day.” David looked crestfallen. Eric rubbed his forehead. “Look David, everything’s fine between us. Okay.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David nodded his head with an insincere smile. “Okay.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’ll be thinking of you tonight while enjoying the night air.” He winked at David before leaving.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Clarence591; October 10th, 2008 at 03:28 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence591 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options