The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:17 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
Olympic Growth

With all this Olympic fever in the air (and the fact that I'm flying there to Whistler on Wednesday), I can't help but get a funny thought.

Has anyone ever written any stories with Olympic-themed growth? Seriously, it could be hot. I don't know what that would entail exactly, but I would read it/love it.

Maybe there's something in Greece that becomes a part of the flame and each torchbearer grows huge in the days (or hours) following their run. Or maybe the head of the organzing committee spikes the drinking supply, leaving the whole village musclebound. Or even better, the entire volunteer/hospitality staff gets the transformation! Now Canada may have competition from the friendliest muscleheads around.

Rogge with a pec- and bicep-strained suit?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 04:48 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegebud View Post
Rogge with a pec- and bicep-strained suit?
That would be plain silly. As a moderate Olympic expert, I can perhaps help with this little snippet from 44 BCE where it was alleged that the Roman delgation had been drinking diluted hemlock because they had heard a rumour that the Spartans were training every hour of the day and night and they wanted to beat them. It was only an allegation and never proved.
  #3   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Some time ago Wordshop looked at this one. Wordshop is kind of obsessive when it comes to potential legal problems. The main problems could relate to Olympic Athletes that do not yet exist and the life of the story. Because these people depend on commercial endorsements for their living later, and because controversy of any kind can have a negative impact the ONLY way to do things to protect one's self and the site where things were posted would be a disclaimer. I watched the Vancouver games and saw many people who could be a subject, but, i cannot see a way to 100% guarantee that there could not be any negative impact on that person if they were to be used in a story by name. In addition, there are strict copyright laws in the United States regarding anything involving the Olympic Games. Unless there was complete and extensive investigation of the latitude these laws have with regards to any kind of sexual fantasy, I would be hesitant on it for that reason too.

I think your idea is great, but there is just too much potential for this one to come back maybe five years down the road and haunt either an author or site owner.

Good Thought anyway![/COLOR]
  #4   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Some time ago Wordshop looked at this one. Wordshop is kind of obsessive when it comes to potential legal problems. The main problems could relate to Olympic Athletes that do not yet exist and the life of the story. Because these people depend on commercial endorsements for their living later, and because controversy of any kind can have a negative impact the ONLY way to do things to protect one's self and the site where things were posted would be a disclaimer. I watched the Vancouver games and saw many people who could be a subject, but, i cannot see a way to 100% guarantee that there could not be any negative impact on that person if they were to be used in a story by name. In addition, there are strict copyright laws in the United States regarding anything involving the Olympic Games. Unless there was complete and extensive investigation of the latitude these laws have with regards to any kind of sexual fantasy, I would be hesitant on it for that reason too.

I think your idea is great, but there is just too much potential for this one to come back maybe five years down the road and haunt either an author or site owner.

Good Thought anyway![/COLOR]
  #5   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 08:31 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Really, is there anything the copyright criers don't shed an ocean of tears over? I don't think anybody's cared about them since the internet. And what's to copyright? Running, skating, wrestling moves, swimming techniques? Writing a story about an existing person by name is common sense no matter what they're known for, and something I'd avoid if I ever wrote a story based on an existing person or event. It's not that hard to write a similar character, or even reference an existing person as part of the description yet not have that person be the actual character. For the sake of the people and anybody who could find these stories by searching for their name, especially family & friends, I'd suggest taking the complementary-fictitious-character route. My grandma would probably have a stroke if she read a story from here with me in it
  #6   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:27 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
I was semi-joking when I mentioned Rogge.. or any other person for that matter. I was thinking fictitious all the way. I just meant growth happening at or around a staging of the Games. Like maybe the water supply at a venue is compromised and everyone in the audience gains 100lbs of muscle... or the longer a swimmer stays in the water, the bigger they get..

I don't know, just throwing things out there.. hoping maybe someone would get inspired..
  #7   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
Hey

Figure out a way for me to grow even bigger

http://tinypic.com/a/25shd/1

Quick Reply
Bold