The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 06:11 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Odd Fortune Cookie, Part I

"Sir?"

I looked up from my four month old magazine to see if the chinese owner was talking to me. He held out a white plastic bag, smiling down at me from over the counter.

"You're dinner sir, I put a fortune cookie in, free gift." He nodded at me smiling.

"Oh... thank you." I graciously took the bag from him, not commenting that I didn't actually like fortune cookies. It wasn't the fortune itself it was the cookie, the hard sweet batter. Urgh.

I got back in my car and headed home. Another night in front of the TV, with a chinese and a beer. Yawn but hey what else was I gonna do on a Tuesday night!

Pulling into the drive and scooped up my food and let myself in. I dished up the meal, got a tray and settled in for a meaningless movie and a tasty but somehow unsatisfying dinner.

Then I noticed the cookie. It sat on the edge of the tray in red and gold wrapping and for some reason I felt that I had to open it. It could read "You will fall in love soon." or "The lottery beckons" or someone platitude designed to make people feel a little bit better. I pulled the wrapper open and cracked the cookie in half. Sliding the small paper slip out I held it up and read it aloud:

"If you imagine it. It will be true."

Yeah right. Screwing it up I threw it at the bin and carried on with my meal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around 9 that night. I'm only 28! At what age do you start taking naps?! I must've drifted off. Standing up slowly and cracking my back a little I carried my dirty dishes into the kitchen.

Out of beer... guess I'll have to go across the shop.

I put on an old coat and headed out the door. Standing in front of the shop were two young lads, maybe 15 or 16 years old looking a little... intimidating. They weren't big and muscly or brandishing knifes but there was something about the way they stood and looked over at me a I walked past them that made me feel a little nervous.

"Hey, buy us some fags." One of them stepped in front of me. He was quite short really, maybe only 5'6 or so, not bad looking either to be honest. If he cut his hair a little, got better dress sense (trackies aren't exactly the in style, even I knew that.... altho they did outline a nice arse!), maybe worked out a little.

"Sorry guys, I'm just going in to get some beer, not really got enough for fags too." I blushed looking away.

"I'll give you the money mate." He persisted. I swear he smiled at me then. Did he know I was gay and was trying to be charming... did I care?

"Er... well OK I guess." I took the money and headed into the shop. "What do you smoke?"

"Cheers mate, anything menthol." He turned back to his friend his charm had worked and obviously he didn't need me anymore. Irritating.

I grabbed a box of 12 cans and some cigarettes. I stood waiting to pay, my mind going back to my encounter with the young lads outside a moment ago. He was actually cute... I shouldn't think like that but hey it's just idle thought. I could invite them over for a drink! Yeah that'd be smooth and not gross at all. I think I smiled to myself at that, thankfully no one was looking. Then again knowing lads like that they'd just insist on coming over anyway! My mind drifted a little and I began to imagine how that would go. Stupid idea, it'd never happen. I was just horny and a little happy from the food and beer.

I paid and returned to the front of the shop.

The shorter one came over and I handed him his cigarettes and change. "Cheers mate." He turned to his mate who nodded at him. I eyes flicked between them looking a little confused.

"You gonna drink all that to yourself?" He flashed that smile again. For all my shame I blushed.

"Well.... erm not in one go" I started to edge back towards my house.

"You want us to come over and help you drink it?" They both started to shift along with me.

"What? Erm I don't think that'd be..." Before I could say anything the taller one took the case of beer from me and just stood there, his head tilted slightly looking me up and down. I suddenly felt a little vulnerable. I'm not a small guy but two of them? What if they had knives?

"Come one mate, let's go back to yours and drink these. We'll have a laugh" The shorter one actually put his arm around me and lead the way... to my home.

"O...k... I guess." I stammered, something I do when I'm either nervous or extremely horny... I was having difficulty telling which one I was feeling.

"What number is it?" It was the first time the taller one spoke and his voice was much deeper than I was expecting.

"43, this one." I stumbled a little on the step and then dug out my keys. "Are you guys sure about this?"

"Come on mate it's fucking freezing out here." The shorter one stood behind me arms crossed. I bet he's looking at my ass... OK it's be good if he was... maybe they're both gay and not after my beer and warm home! My mind wandered once more as I tried to find the key. I eventually found it and turned to show I'd got it, maily out of embarrassment of making them wait. I caught him looking me up and down! Like I would have if, you know, I'd wanted them to kick my head in earlier!

"Erm... ahem... come in then."

They brushed past me and went straight into the living room. The taller one put the beer on the coffee table and sat down. Leaning back in the chair, legs apart, crotch pushed forward I felt a tingle of desire hit me. God I was so wrong! But they were the ones who insisted on coming over!

The shorter one stood next to the table and as I walked in the actually stroked my arm making me jump a little.

"So what's your name then mate?"

"Stuart. You two?" I pulled the box open and got out a couple of cans handing them out.

The shorter one responded first, his eyes still looking me up and down hungrily. "I'm Jamie."

The taller one raised a hand. "Paul". I noticed him actually rub his crotch a little.

Sitting down on the sofa I pulled open a can and took a drink, my hand shaking a little. "So... how old are you guys?"

"We're both 16." Jamie smiled back at me. An obvious lie but one I ignored.

"Nice place mate." Paul said from the armchair. He was truly comfortable now. He even kicked off his shoes.

Jamie came and sat next to me. "You OK? You look nervous Stu." He flashed that smile again.

"Me? No I'm fine... just don't have people over much I guess." I was starting to get hard and my jeans were loose so it wouldn't take much for them to notice. Especially the way they kept looking at me all over.

"Cool, it's just you look kind of scared... well either that or horny." Paul said adjusting himself for the umpteenth time. I actually choked on my beer and nearly spat it back up.

"*cough* horny? *cough*..I..." I back away into the corner of the sofa and tried to laugh a little.

"Dude where's you toilet." Paul said standing up.

"Just through that door." I pointed to the corner where a dark wood door was a little open.

Paul strode over the room and walked into the small room. He didn't close the door and all I could see from my angle was the curve of his butt. Jamie sat next to me and began unwrapping the cigarettes. "You mind?"

I did but shook my head. My focus was on Paul's butt and the healthy sound of him peeing. It sounded very loud as it hit the water and my thoughts drifted again. I imagined him stood over the bowl not looking at his cock and then his cock starting to grow. It got bigger and bigger and he looked down, excited and amazed by it. It was soft and at least 6 inches now, big and fat and...

"Fuck me!" Paul exclaimed from behind the door. I heard the stream stop and he shook himself dry, well I assume he did I saw his butt move up and down.

"Paul? What's up?" Jamie asked concerned for his friend. Paul came back into the room not bothering to put his cock away.

"Jamie look! It fucking grew! Just now it fucking grew!!" My mind was spinning, my eyes locked on the teenage penis being hefted around in front of me. Jamie stood up and walked over to his mate his eyes also transfixed.

"What the fuck dude? How did? I mean I've seen your... i was bigger than you before! Now fucking... look." They both looked over at me then. I must've looked guilty or like I knew something because they both said the same thing in unison.

"Did you do this?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 07:34 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ooh!

He can imagine all kinds of things! Like not smoking! :-)

Great start -- I'm looking forward to more!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 02:21 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Richard should have said not smoking cigarettes! That got me laughing.
Man you have a wide open field here, pun intended. Aw please have some fun with this. You write it so good so far. And about that smoking remark from Richard. Go with it.
"Hey It's so cold outside, do ya mind if we smoke in here?"
"Well, uh actually I do. But I have a better thing for you to do with your mouths...."

Or something like that. Go man, Go. Your imagination is working great so far...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 08:37 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
excellent story so far man--lookin forward to reading more!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:54 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to more!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline