The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:39 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
the master of worship, will get you off

i can chat you into submission or ecstasy. i can phone you into climax. in person, i can cause you to lose all control.

master of worship knows exactly what you want.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 10:44 AM

tommy dreamer is on a distinguished road
If that's true, I have someone for you to meet. He should be online. Check your messages.
  #3   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 08:33 AM

The master of nothing.

Well, my associate Damien finally got in touch with this guy and gave him a spin. Said I should put up, as a public warning, that this guy "isn't the master of shit. He didn't listen, didn't follow requests, didn't get me off, and didn't even use any fucking CAPITALIZATION or punctuation. Don't fucking bother with this guy."

So there. Whatever.
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:07 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
i disagree, i'd say he really is the master.

utterly amazing.
  #5   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:26 PM

many disagree

the guy you're referring to, damien, wanted me to just shut up. my input was disregarded and i was not given a chance to worship him at all. if i requested something, REQUESTED, he would tell me not to request. just shut up.

and then he wanted me to consider him larger than the planet. sorry, that kind of sci-fi is just the ravings of an inadequate. total turn off.

oh, you'll be seeing postings from satisfied people that contradict mr. teeny weeny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy dreamer View Post
Well, my associate Damien finally got in touch with this guy and gave him a spin. Said I should put up, as a public warning, that this guy "isn't the master of shit. He didn't listen, didn't follow requests, didn't get me off, and didn't even use any fucking CAPITALIZATION or punctuation. Don't fucking bother with this guy."

So there. Whatever.
  #6   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM

again, I have to say he is the master. truly!
  #7   Add to dominicrue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:10 PM

dominicrue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dominicrue
Well all I have to say is that his narrative was so good I cam before he could finish. I held back as much as I could but he just was too good. This was an awesome chat experience.
  #8   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicrue View Post
Well all I have to say is that his narrative was so good I cam before he could finish. I held back as much as I could but he just was too good. This was an awesome chat experience.
Same!! It was so hard to hold back...
  #9   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:19 PM

Apparently there are several people here who are happy with "one line posts and crappy descriptions without listening tot he other person", like he said. Congrats. Enjoy your mediocrity.
  #10   Add to BoiToi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:56 PM

BoiToi is on a distinguished road
Look, gentlemen, people have their own preferances. What one says is one's opinion, there is no need to go and bash someone because one person does not like what another is doing. So before you lay your wrath upon another person, please consider if everyone is the same person and if everyone has the same preferances.

Now, to defend the other side, if something is out of your mind huge, in this case, perhaps you should narrow it down and specify before posting a topic involving "the master" with ejaculation.

So let's all just try to compromise here and not have any unnecissary public lashings. If you want to do something as such, please do it in a private room or PM, not a public forum; that is for both sides.
  #11   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:09 PM

thank you mr. boitoi for your comments.

now perhaps we can proceed with the business at hand.
  #12   Add to growinguysf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 05:32 PM

growinguysf
Send a message via Yahoo to growinguysf
Had one great chat with zilcher. Great narrative and muscle/growth descriptions. When I wanted the guy to grow bigger he complied.

Needless to say I was very satisfied.
  #13   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2010, 09:19 PM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
In case anyone was wandering, Zilcher sends forward a high pace of script for the basic muscle growth and muscle worship fantasy plot line. He does in fact respond to requests, but you can pretty much sit tight and enjoy the story no worries.
  #14   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 07:33 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Thumbs down About my interview with Zilcher

I have role-played with lots of people on this Board and other Boards. I consider myself to be quite good at it, and I do enjoy it. Also, because I feel strongly about the intense interaction of an RP, I feel a duty to warn others of any exceptionally BAD experiences with people who have shown little or no RP etiquette. Common examples of poor RP etiquette include cumming and running, lack of input (responding with just minimal moans and groans like "mmmmm yeahhhh") etc.

Well, this Zilcher comes on (his Yahoo ID is "megabulge"). For one thing, the guy is arrogant. He introduced himself by telling me that he pleases literally HUNDREDS of men online. Therefore, he could not remember who I was and that it would be up to me to refresh his memory on my likes. I am just a mere one out of a hundred. I suppose I should be grateful for the precious minutes he decided to spend with a peon like me.

I can tell you one thing that this self-annoited master of ecstasy did NOT do in the fifteen minutes I spoke with him....and that was role-play! It was a game of 20 questions from him to me. He needed my stats, then pics, then a series of in-depth questions like:

"You like to flex your muscles, right?"

"You ever go to a gym?"

"You like tight shirts?"

"Have you ever been worshipped?"

"Describe your biceps"

The purpose of these inane questions, according to the master of ecstasy, was to get his "creative juices flowing" so as to facilitate an RP. Apparently, his creative juices were stalled, because despite answering a rather lengthy questionaire of similarly simplistic inquiries, there was still no RP ro be found. This coming from a man who professed to have THOUSANDS of RP ideas. I didn't even get to see one. My humble suggestion to start off an RP at the school gym was promptly discarded in favor of more dumbass questions.

Zilcher, you are NO master of ecstasy...unless you are the kind of guy who gets off filling out forms and standing in line. Let me save you the 20 Questions game. Everyone you meet through this site likes muscle growth. That's why this site is called musclegrowth.org. That's a hint. Anyone you meet here, is going to like muscle growth and when you ask for people to role-play, as you did in this thread, they will want to RP about muscle growth.

Perhaps you need to cut down on your clientele if you are having problems stimulating the creative juices, or even remembering where people are from. I hope to assist you in this with yet another bad review.

DON'T RP WITH THIS GUY!!!
  #15   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 07:59 AM

Thumbs down Zilcher strikes back

He did not like my forum post, so Zilcher, though he went invisible on me, came back to chat on Yahoo. This was our conversation.

megabulge: i was a prick to you?

giantworshipper2: Oh yeah.

megabulge: evidenced by?

giantworshipper2: Very curt, demanding...

megabulge: curt?

megabulge: demanding?

giantworshipper2: And the fact you don't even see how you pissed me off, is even more offensive

giantworshipper2: More questions?

megabulge: you are a hyper sensitive person. you read more into the words than are there

giantworshipper2: Man, I would SO love to disable the "?" on your keyboard.

giantworshipper2: You would be left with nothing to say/ask

giantworshipper2: And YOU, are a loathsome, egotistical fool with no people skills.

giantworshipper2: So what are your stats?

megabulge: let's see "prick", "loathsome" "egotistical" "no people skills".......what this looks like is REACTION FORMATION.

giantworshipper2: That's nice. Describe your abs to me

megabulge: what's sad is you sound like an erudite, nice person, except for this amazing anger.

giantworshipper2: The MASTER of WORSHIP has spoken

giantworshipper2: Do you like tight shirts?

megabulge: i do find it interesting you're interested in muscle worship and want to grow for your girlfriend. girlfriend. i think that explains a bit here. giantworshipper2: You really don't listen when people speak to you, do you? I said I'd want to grow for my girlfriend.

giantworshipper2: I mean here I am, answering a shitload of dumbass questions, and you are not even paying attention to the answers. I think that does not just explain a bit...it explains A LOT.

giantworshipper2: The master of worship will get you off....haha....

giantworshipper2: You should re-title the thread, the master of bullshit will piss you off.

megabulge: girlfriend. you're gay for muscles and you have a girlfriend.

megabulge: get to the shrink stewie. and don't commit suicide when you realize what you are.

giantworshipper2: So, not only are you rude, you are bigoted towards bisexuals. Are all bisexuals suicidal in your view or should they all commit suicide? What do you do for an encore?

For an encore, Zilcher signed out...hehe

Anyway, I thought I would post, since I think you guys might get a kick out of it. And yeah, I am no angel. I was pretty sarcastic, but hey...the guy truly pissed me off, and then came back for MORE!

AGAIN, DON'T RP WITH THIS GUY!!!

Last edited by giantw; June 15th, 2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Added spacing to IM conversation
  #16   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:15 AM

This is fairly amazing. I had two rp sessions with mr. giantworshipper in the past where he enjoyed himself plenty, both to fruition, and because i didn't remember him he is miffed. (how do i remember the fruition part? because all my people make it to cumming, often twice).

This morning Mr. GW is in a bit of a tizzy. He misinterpreted nearly everything I said. He used the word "peon" to describe himself. How crazy is that? Because I mentioned that I work with many guys he took it that I was calling him a peon. Such interpretations are only self-defeating. I do ask lots of questions to tailor my RP to the person's taste. It is a compliment to you if I ask questions. It was a compliment to Mr. GW this morning that I took an interest in him, but he took it as some sort of nosiness. I never insist on answers, and the ones supplied may be false, but the answers will make your experience more thrilling.

Notice Mr. GW revealed my ID in his note. If I were as vindictive as he is, I'd reveal his email address and his real name, but confidentiality, even in the face of his onslaught, is paramount.

Etiquette? Mr. Giantworshipper used words such as "prick" "loathesome", etc. and when asked why, he said that I asked too many questions. He is very well spoken, although nasty as hell, and I'm sure when in a better mood is a lot of fun to RP with.

I am not looking for a greater market share for what I do; I have many guys who enjoy the fun we have. But I'm interested in people, and knowing and having fun with as many as possible is my kind of cool.

This is all for fun, the mystique of muscle, RP, and getting off. Angry people who aren't into that don't belong here.
  #17   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:20 AM

Wow. By quoting our second exchange you have done me a great favor. People seeing your words will have no trouble forming an opinion. THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
He did not like my forum post, so Zilcher, though he went invisible on me, came back to chat on Yahoo. This was our conversation.

megabulge: i was a prick to you?

giantworshipper2: Oh yeah.

megabulge: evidenced by?

giantworshipper2: Very curt, demanding...

megabulge: curt?

megabulge: demanding?

giantworshipper2: And the fact you don't even see how you pissed me off, is even more offensive

giantworshipper2: More questions?

megabulge: you are a hyper sensitive person. you read more into the words than are there

giantworshipper2: Man, I would SO love to disable the "?" on your keyboard.

giantworshipper2: You would be left with nothing to say/ask

giantworshipper2: And YOU, are a loathsome, egotistical fool with no people skills.

giantworshipper2: So what are your stats?

megabulge: let's see "prick", "loathsome" "egotistical" "no people skills".......what this looks like is REACTION FORMATION.

giantworshipper2: That's nice. Describe your abs to me

megabulge: what's sad is you sound like an erudite, nice person, except for this amazing anger.

giantworshipper2: The MASTER of WORSHIP has spoken

giantworshipper2: Do you like tight shirts?

megabulge: i do find it interesting you're interested in muscle worship and want to grow for your girlfriend. girlfriend. i think that explains a bit here. giantworshipper2: You really don't listen when people speak to you, do you? I said I'd want to grow for my girlfriend.

giantworshipper2: I mean here I am, answering a shitload of dumbass questions, and you are not even paying attention to the answers. I think that does not just explain a bit...it explains A LOT.

giantworshipper2: The master of worship will get you off....haha....

giantworshipper2: You should re-title the thread, the master of bullshit will piss you off.

megabulge: girlfriend. you're gay for muscles and you have a girlfriend.

megabulge: get to the shrink stewie. and don't commit suicide when you realize what you are.

giantworshipper2: So, not only are you rude, you are bigoted towards bisexuals. Are all bisexuals suicidal in your view or should they all commit suicide? What do you do for an encore?

For an encore, Zilcher signed out...hehe

Anyway, I thought I would post, since I think you guys might get a kick out of it. And yeah, I am no angel. I was pretty sarcastic, but hey...the guy truly pissed me off, and then came back for MORE!

AGAIN, DON'T RP WITH THIS GUY!!!
  #18   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:26 AM

Reaction formation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation
  #19   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:29 AM

Puffery from the Zilchster

Yes Mr. Zilcher, I saw you online for the past half hour. I knew you were going to try to defend yourself with some fabricated puffery. Allow me to retort:

For one thing, YOU and I NEVER role-played. Never. So it goes without saying that, apart from the glee I might extract from exposing you this morning, you have never, ever given me anything that approached sexual pleasure. That is a flat out LIE.

So Mr. Zilcher (who seems intent on injecting titles like "MR." as if he were writing a New York Times editorial -- or perhaps he is just being arrogant and condescending) is not only bad at his craft, but he is also a LIAR...Either that or he is mistaking me with one of his HUNDREDS of fans.

Second, based on the above IM transcript, he implied that I was suicidal because I am bi-sexual. This was his last remark to me before he went offline; his crescendo if you will. Notice he called me Stewie there, and not Mr. GW. Again, he's more interested in coming off as courteous and victimized on the Forum. Thus he would not give out my e-mail (which is [email protected]) because he is trying to suck up to everyone after having been exposed as a creep. Thank god for transcripts.

I don't know about you, but I think that Mr. Zilcher's bigotry towards bi-sexuals is offensive, not just to me, but to a sizeable portion of this group. We can all do without Mr. Zilcher's two-faced brand of hate on this Board.

REMEMBER, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!
  #20   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:37 AM

more?

Uh, Stewie, you're the one who told me we had RP'd twice before.
  #21   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:42 AM

You see what you're getting into when you even TRY and RP with this guy?

No, we never role-played. Not today, or any other day, nor will we ever, particularly since you are bigoted against bi-sexuals. I do not associate with bigots, much less two-faced ones. You are, demonstrably, a liar and a bigot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

My solace is that this thread will make people think twice about even associating with you. Luckily I already have people to RP with, even if they do not number in the HUNDREDS...
  #22   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:52 AM

Sad for you man.

If we hadn't RP'd before, how did you know where to find this post within a minute and why is your name on my chat list? You know too much to be on the outside, and you protest too much to be believable.

You always have the option to get a grip.

Chill.

Relax.
  #23   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:57 AM

Simple...I saw the thread months ago. I messaged you. You added me. We spoke a few times, but you were always too busy to RP, explaining how high in demand you were and then there were the formalities we exhanged today.

And don't tell me to relax when dealing with a bigot. Though I think you've been schooled enough for one afternoon, and I have better things to do than associate with liars.
  #24   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 09:04 AM

So Why?

So why do you keep associating?
  #25   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilcher View Post
Wow. By quoting our second exchange you have done me a great favor. People seeing your words will have no trouble forming an opinion. THANKS!
Yes. We all get to see that you're an asshole, Zilchie.
  #26   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Look, people, everybody kill the topic already.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #27   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 05:23 AM

A private message Zilcher sent to me.

This is a private message Zilcher just sent to me

---

you sick fuck.

months after your petty little feelings were hurt you show up and pile on in the dogpile of the sociopath.

being you sucks.

---

Defensive much?
  #28   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 06:55 AM

works every time

works every time.

defensive little minds have to show the pm's that hurt them so very much.

get a life tommy.
  #29   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:02 AM

No way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Look, people, everybody kill the topic already.
Ogun, I respectfully disagree.

This is more of a public service issue to this community. Zilcher needs to be exposed for what he is: a two-faced, manipulative, bigoted sociopath. I felt that Tommy's last PM reveals this rather well. He is all charm and pleasantries in public (albeit a tad too arrogant), but in private he is a spitting cobra. It's ironic that he should level the accusation of "sociopath" to others when the title fits him so well.

No Ogun, I think this thread is more relevant than ever.
  #30   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:50 PM

no one wants to read your hate. you are doing no one a service.

hate is not ok on this board.

if you want to spew vitriol at me, do it in a pm so others aren't exposed to your hatred.
  #31   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Wile it's true that it's often a good idea to expose wrongdoing to the pubic as a warning, it should be done respectfully. However, I feel this topic is degenerating into a flamewar.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #32   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Wile it's true that it's often a good idea to expose wrongdoing to the pubic as a warning, it should be done respectfully. However, I feel this topic is degenerating into a flamewar.
Which is being perpetuated through is constant hatred, complaining, lies, and trying to degredate people over private messages, all proving he's not the 'master of worship' as the thread title implies.
  #33   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:08 PM

here he is.......spreading the hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy dreamer View Post
Yes. We all get to see that you're an asshole, Zilchie.
spreding the hate is your bag tommy dreamer. your previouis postings speak for themselves quite clearly.
  #34   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:31 AM

"I know you are but what am I" went out in the 80s.

Seriously, what 'hate' am I spreading? You're deflecting, and pretty poorly
  #35   Add to mattg66's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:28 AM

mattg66 is on a distinguished road
Zilch - hit me up!
  #36   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg66 View Post
Zilch - hit me up!
You're that hard up for shitty RP?
  #37   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
I like this thread, it's funny. ^-^
  #38   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:56 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
i agree...

this thread is like a train wreck, you know it isn't gonna be pretty, but, you can't help but look.
  #39   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I read the definition provided for REACTION FORMATION. I would agree that reaction formation is present but far more strongly on the side of Zilcher. He refuses to accept any criticism so he defends himself by throwing back comments as being what others did to him. Essentially whatever you accuse him off he deflects back as though you were the perpetrator of that behavior. This reveals a very egotistical nature that will not accept that he is ever wrong. GiantW accepts partial responsibility when he admits that he was sarcastic but Zilcher never apologizes. The best way to handle such a large ego is to simply cut all contact with the offensive person. If either person, GiantW or Zilcher, just stopped replying and/or blocked the other then this flame war would cease to exist. This is only my opinion and my comments are not intended to hurt anyone but merely to suggest that there is plenty of blame to go around and that this is not an argument worth continuing. Can we please just move on? Peace!
  #40   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:29 PM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
hahahahahahahaha

Its only on the internet that someone would take this sort of thing more seriously than ever. someone wishes to indulge themselves in a bizzzare hobby of RP worship, and not much else. so if you dont like it, why the hell keep going back? no ones forcing anyone to read it, which brings me to my next point IM BORED

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options