The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:53 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Ringbearers (First Half)

Maybe I should explain how this all happened. To be honest, it's been a while since I've thought about the whole thing from the very beginning. It might be nice just to collect my thoughts.

You probably won't believe any of this. Sometimes I still wonder if it was a dream.

But dream or no, I will never forget that week.

Well, it all began when I found an earring in the attic of our new house. It was just lying on the floor, forgotten and abandoned. A small dusty gold ring. If this sounds harmless and not-ominous to you, that's because it was. When I picked it up I didn't see the flash of a lidless eye wreathed in fire or hear ?ash nazg durbatul?k ? or anything. Nothing dramatic. It appeared to be nothing more than a little earring.

Appearances can be deceiving.

Anyway, our new house was in Pennsylvania, on the outskirts of Philadelphia. In one of the richer suburbs, too. It was an old house, built in the 1850s. And it was huge. It seemed like a lot of house for the four of us. And, after all, only two of us were ever home. My parents were always working. I didn't begrudge them it; they were doctors. They had long work hours. And it was something I was used to. Often, I wouldn't see them from Monday until Friday. They only seemed to be home on the weekends. And even then, not often.

And they were the ones who picked out the house. Or I should say, my mom picked the house and my dad went along for the ride. My mom had a thing for old, Victorian houses. My dad had the self-preservation needed in order to say: ?yes dear? when she decreed that this would be our new house. I get the feeling that he didn't like it that much, but he's a smart man who didn't feel like dying any time soon. I don't blame him.

My little brother, Chris, wasn't happy, but he understood that he had little choice in the matter. I was proud of him for coming to this conclusion so quickly. When I had been fourteen, I bitched and moaned about everything. Maybe he was maturing more quickly than I'd done.

?Hey Pete! Pete! Check this out! The old people here left some old clothes! Let's try them on!?

?Or maybe he wasn't maturing quite so fast. Apparently he thought it was hilarious.

Anyway, as I turned to go express my displeasure that something so asinine could possibly amuse my little brother, I noticed the little glinting ring on the floor. Upon closer examination, it appeared to be a gold earring. And real gold! It probably wasn't cheap.

Now, I like to think I'm a practical guy. Something like this looked like it was actually valuable. And even though I figured there'd be a snowball's chance in hell that I'd actually wear this thing ? earrings were for those weird-looking people after all ? I wasn't about to throw it out. I don't know why I did it, but I pocketed it. Maybe I thought it'd sell or something.

Now, I've already made a few Lord of the Rings jokes, so please forgive this one.

Maybe I thought I'd sell it, but I didn't realize it'd become so precious to me (get it? GET IT!?).

Anyways, my brother and I finished exploring the expansive attic and went downstairs to our respective rooms. We were fairly close, but he was my little brother, so I was expected to maintain an air of cold detachment with him. It's just what big brothers do.

Normally Chris would have friends over to do stuff, but since most of our friends lived in Boston, a long drive to the north, he was unable to do so. And since we'd only moved in yesterday, he had been unable, so far, to meet any friends among the neighbors.

Chris and I were both computer geeks, but I was more so. Chris, at least, got off the computer every once in a while to go do stuff with his friends, although mostly he and his friends did little more than play video games. I on the other hand, rarely associated with people. Sure, I wasn't misanthropic or anything. I got along well with other people. I just had few close friends. I guess you could say that of the two of us, Chris wasn't as big a loser.

And this was a problem with me, you know? I wanted quite desperately to be popular and well liked, but I never did anything about it.

I suppose I should tell you a bit more about myself then. My name's Peter Townshend Harrington. Yep. You read that correctly. My parents were so unoriginal in their naming that they named me after Pete Townshend. They even always call me ?Pete,? never Peter. It is the one grudge I do hold against my parents. At least Chris got an original name. It only took them three years to come up with Christopher Eric Harrington. And seriously, how hard was that? Take two names, put them together, OH LOOK! AN ORIGINAL NAME! But I'm not bitter. NOT AT ALL!

I was seventeen and average. Well that's not entirely true. My facial structure was pretty boring and average but at least I wasn't ugly. I had an unruly mop of blond hair that my mom said was cute. She was the only one though. I did get complimented often on my eyes, at least, which are nice and blue. I was about 5'8? tall and built like a twig.

My brother was pretty similar. He was 5'6? and also built like a twig, but he had brown hair and eyes. So he was, if anything, more boring than I was. At least in appearances.

My parents decided to move over the summer to Philadelphia because my grandparents lived there and they wanted to live near my grandparents as they were getting old and in frail condition. I especially don't begrudge them their reasoning.

I do, however, miss what few close friends I had in Boston. It had taken me three years of high school in order to come up with a handful of people that I had considered close friends. And here I was, back at zero. Almost like some sort of challenge. ?You did it once, now do it again!?

Oh sure I can call them or message them online and stuff but contrary to popular belief, this is not the same as actually meeting them in person.

My parents had taken a week off from work to complete the move, an act which was foreign to their natures. My mom, an excellent cook, was shocked at the thought of cooking for seven days, as opposed to the usual two or three.

Therefore, we were having pizza.

Dinner was a mostly silent affair. My mom tried to break the ice with: ?Did you boys find anything interesting in the attic?? I hid a snicker. Chris wasn't about to confess to finding anything. I'd already made sure to humiliate him for his desire to try on clothes. I had already forgotten about the little earring in my pocket. I didn't think of it as anything important or cool.

Okay, that's a lie. I didn't think it was anything interesting, but if I could sell it, I definitely wanted the money to myself. I'd been wanting an Xbox 360 for years. So I kept my mouth shut. Chris, especially, would probably make a fairly convincing argument to my parents ?we should split it,? or ?it's only fair.? And then I'd have to make do with a Nintendo Wii or something. What a disaster that'd be.

Dad was inclined to keep quiet as well: he was exhausted. My brother and I had helped dad with some of the moving, but there were just some things we didn't understand, like home decoration. So poor dad was the one who had to arrange the furniture, artwork, etc. in pretty much the entire house. This was an exhausting chore. My mom had picked a rather large old house to fall in love with.

Therefore, dinner consisted of an awkward silence broken by mom's attempt to get conversation started and by our getting additional slices of pizza.

My brother and I had a pretty good relationship, although as I've said, it's pretty much what you'd expect from brothers. Since my brother hadn't made any new friends, we went to our respective rooms and logged onto World of Warcraft together. We'd played together for years, since my parents were generous enough to get us both subscriptions. It lasted us for several hours, but we quit the raid once it became obvious that several members were mentally challenged. Having little else to do, we decided to call it a night.

As I was undressing for bed, I felt around in my pocket and found the earring again. I took it out of my pocket and examined it. It didn't appear to be anything special, just as dusty gold earring, but...

But just looking at it gave me an urge to try out an earring. I don't know why. I'd always thought earrings looked stupid. But just holding the earring made me wonder how it'd look on me. I thought back to one of my friends in Boston who'd always worn an earring. We teased him for it, but he liked it. And the more I thought about it, the more I thought how good it had looked on him.

I shook my head. Where was that coming from? I laughed a little to myself and tossed the earring into a drawer. Yeahright. I got into my bed in my new room and tried to fall asleep. Trying to do so in a new house isn't exactly easy.

I'm convinced it's fate that had my mom take me to the mall the next day. Of course, once I was there, she abandoned me with astonishing haste and practically sprinted into the nearest shoe store. I sighed. I was going to be there a while.

I looked around. The mall was filled with lots of teenagers. Mostly girls. None of whom I knew and I was way too much of a coward to go over to any and try to introduce myself. That was what the awkward first day of school was for, after all. It wouldn't be much longer until school started, and I could go about being awkward then.

Besides, I wasn't exactly interested in girls, d'you know what I mean?

So I wandered aimlessly about the mall. Only, I'm not convinced it was exactly aimlessly. I followed my feet until I found myself in front of a jewelry store. Where they happened to do ear piercings. And I'm absolutely certain that this was not a coincidence. Oh sure, I thought it was then. Now? I'm not so sure.

Anyway, the thought of the earring came back to me. And the more I thought about it, the more I rationalized it, the more I wanted to see it on me. Bowing to fate, I sighed and walked in.

So several hours later, I was home, nursing a freshly pierced ear. The store had given me (well, I'd bought it) a stud to put in the ear and told me how I should keep it from getting infected and so on. I couldn't care less about the stud in my ear. All I wanted to see was that one gold earring from my drawer in my ear.

My mom only shook her head when she'd seen what I'd done. She probably figured it was just a phase.

Chris laughed his ass off. But I didn't take it personally. I'd have done the same if he'd come home with a pierced ear.

I went upstairs and sat down at the computer. I stared at the screen for a couple seconds before I went over to the drawer where I'd put the earring. There were lots of safety concerns about keeping the piercing clean. And it probably wasn't a good idea to put an earring that had been lying on the floor of a dusty attic for god-knows-how-long into a fresh wound. But I wasn't thinking. All I could do was stare at the earring in my hand. I could feel an urge to take the stud in my ear out and put this earring in. It was as if the earring wanted to be worn.

I painfully removed the stud from my ear and tried to get the gold ring into the hole. After several misses, which were quite painful given the fact that my ear was bleeding a little, I went into the bathroom.

Just as I succeeded in getting it into my ear, my brother came over. ?Hey, you checking out that new earring of yours?? He questioned, teasingly.

I turned to look at him. He stood there in the door grinning like an idiot when I felt a wave of pain go through my body. I gasped and dropped to my knees in pain. Maybe that earring was infected after all, I thought to myself, before realizing that no infection spread that quickly outside of zombie horror movies.

?Woah, you okay Pete?? My brother asked, idiotically. Of course I wasn't okay! I was on the floor gasping in pain!

I tried to tell him so myself, but another blast of pain shut me up really quickly. I felt shaky and weak. The little gold earring in my ear started to heat up. I reached up to the hole in my ear. As I brushed against the earring I jerked my hand away quickly. It almost burned my fingers off!

?What the hell's happening to you Pete?? The hell if I knew! Again, I was unable to voice my frustration to my brother because of my pain and weakness.

Eventually the pain disappeared, but the weakness remained. I wobbled unsteadily to my feet.

?What the hell was that?? My brother asked.

?I don't know.? Was my reply.

And then another shudder went through my body. It wasn't painful this time, rather it felt like a burst of adrenaline. A shiver that passed through my entire body. It was enough to destabilize me once again, but I caught myself on the sink.

So there I was, positioned with both hands on the sink, as if I was about to vomit into it, when I looked into the mirror and saw myself changing. I stared in shock as I watched my blond hair shrink until it was closer to my skull and turn a deep black. My eyes remained blue, but an added sparkle seemed to shine from them. My jaw squared and black stubble appeared on it. As my mouth opened in shock I could see pearl-white teeth glistening. You could almost see one of those cheesy sparkles that appeared whenever Team Rocket flew off into the distance. Lens flare!

And as I watched, I could see my body inflate with muscle. Pecs forced my shirt outwards until it was dangerously close to bursting. My arms filled my sleeves to the point that I felt a tear on both arms. My new biceps weren't quite big enough to totally burst the sleeves, but at least an inch of fabric had torn. And below my pecs I could see that a ripped six-pack had developed, maybe even the clich? eight-pack. I couldn't see much below my waist, but I could see my ass grow into a bubble-butt and force my shorts outward. And even though I couldn't watch my growth, I could feel my thighs fill my shorts like they'd never done before. I could feel my calves thicken. And it felt like I was slipping along the tiled floor of the bathroom before I realized that my feet were getting longer.

The best was yet to come. On my chest, arms, and what I could see of my abs I watched dark, curly black hair force through my skin. I assumed the same was happening to my legs. This was awesome! For a guy who'd always lacked body hair, I was in heaven. And I could feel my shorts become even more tight and uncomfortable as I felt my cock and balls bulging with growth.

And grow they did. From the sheer amount of discomfort I was receiving from my crotch, I figured my package had to be huge.

The weakness disappeared. In its place was strength. I stared in the mirror loving everything I saw. As I straightened up, I noticed that my shirt no longer went all the way to my belly-button, a combined result of larger pecs and being taller, exposing several inches of hairy, ripped abdominal muscle.

?What the fuck?? I heard my brother whisper. I didn't care.

My balls felt like they were being crushed by my cargo shorts, which were packed full of my ass, thighs and meat. Not giving two shits that my brother was in the room, I quickly pulled my pants off. I hadn't realized that my boxers underneath had already torn from the new muscle that had grown. Even if I had known, I probably wouldn't have cared.

The result was, of course, that I was naked from the waist down in front of my little brother. There was a problem: I still was wearing a shirt. I rectified this situation by grabbing at where the neck of the shirt was choking my massively thick neck and tearing my shirt down the middle.

Now I was naked. In front of my little brother. And loving it.

?Christ...? My brother whispered again. ?What the fuck happened to you?? I ignored him. He wasn't important. My body was important.

I lifted an arm, loving how I knew it was heavy, but effortless to move. I flexed it and smiled at the bicep that peaked atop my arm. I rubbed my other hand over the rock-solid muscle. Feeling the muscle gave me a stir of arousal. I felt my dick start to harden.

I heard footsteps as Chris ran downstairs. I didn't care. All that mattered to me was my body. I rubbed one of my huge, hairy, meaty pecs, loving their weight and the fur that covered my chest. My hands continued downwards, over my rock-solid abs that were covered in the same black hair. My hands continued rubbing my iron body, down my massive, granite thighs and onto my heavy, yet sexy bubble-butt.

By the time I'd felt my entire body, my dick was rock solid. I stared at the tube of flesh that protruded a good nine-or-ten inches from my hairy crotch before grinning and taking it in both hands.

I heard my father and brother coming up the stairs.

?What's this all about Chris??

?Something happened to Pete! He's gotten all big and hairy and...?

?Oh Christ, Pete, how many times have I told you to shut the door when you do that?? I turned and faced my father and brother with a full hard-on. My brother still had a face of shock and horror. My father's, however, was more a face of exasperation and disgust. ?We don't need to see you naked all the time. This is the third time this week!?

?What?? Chris demanded. I was confused as well, although I didn't show it. Chris continued, ?But... he's different.?

?What are you talking about Chris?? Our father asked. ?It's not like this is the first time you've seen your brother naked. God knows we all have. It's like he never puts any clothes on.?

?But... his hair was blond. And he didn't have all those muscles.?

?Maybe you need to lie down Chris. You're probably tired. Your brother's always had black hair, and he's had those muscles since he started working out all those years ago.? Dad frowned. ?Come to think of it, when did you start working out Pete??

The hell if I knew. But, somehow, I did. ?Six years ago. I was eleven. Started really 'building when I was thirteen though. That's when I started taking it seriously.?

Dad nodded, then shook his head. ?Pete what you do in your room is your own business. If you've gotta jerk off, do it in your room with the door closed. I'll stop paying for your supplements if you do it in the open again.?

That was a serious threat. ?Sorry dad.? Dad nodded and went back downstairs.

I heard my mother ask: ?What's up??

?Oh, Pete's just jerking off with the door open again.?

?The boy's such a show-off.? I could hear the exasperation in my mother's voice.

?How...?? Chris began. ?How come he can't see you've grown? Can you see you've grown? I don't remember you lifting at age eleven.?

?Don't know about dad. For me, I've got my old memories, but its like there's some new ones here too. I remember being the blond computer geek, and I remember my first day in the gym six years ago. It's weird.? I shook my head. I decided to take dad's advice. I needed to jerk off.

I strutted into my room. All the stuff in the room had changed. Where before I'd had little on my walls and my room had been centered around my computer, my walls were now covered with posters. Famous bodybuilders stared down at me from posters. Several of them, including one from Jay Cutler, were signed. My computer was still there, but it was no longer the center of my room. It was in the corner, against one of the walls, open to a bodybuilding website. The entire room had a smell to it, an odor of man. It smelled like a combination of sweat and cum, which it probably was. There weren't many weights in my room, only a set of dumbbells, but I 'remembered' (if that's what you can call it) that the majority of my weights were in the basement, where my parents had bought me a weight set for my fourteenth birthday. It had been expanded the next year, meaning I didn't even have to go to the gym to work out, although I sometimes did to show off and get inspiration.

I had a vague memory of the little blond nerd I'd been. I shook my head in disgust at the thought of having been a World of Warcraft nerd. I thanked God for whatever happened to me.

And then it hit me. The earring! I looked in the full length mirror I'd had my parents install last year and looked at the plain gold loop through my ear. As I examined it, I noticed that the piercing had totally healed. It normally took weeks for a piercing to heal, yet mine looked like I'd gotten my ear pierced years ago. I was struck by how good the gold earring looked on my sexy face. But then, I was struck by how good I looked in general.

?I'm such a god.? I whispered in front of the mirror as I stared at my beautiful naked body. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my brother staring at me from the door. I turned to face him. ?You like what you see?? I spread my arms wide, giving him a full view of my body in all its glory. He gulped and shook his head 'no.'

?Your boner says yes.? I smirked. It was true, he had a raging hard-on. His face turned bright red and he ran out of my room. I heard the door to his room slam.

?It's not like I don't like the attention.? I murmured. ?I'm fine with him staring.? I shook my head. I wished Chris would understand that. I loved it when people stared at my incredible body. It's what I'd started bodybuilding for. So I could walk down the street and have everyone staring at me. And so far, it was working like a charm.

I didn't realize it at the time, but the new memories provided by the earring were beginning to take over. My old memories never fully faded, but they seemed less important every second.

I walked over to my desk and opened the bottom drawer. I pulled out all the unimportant muscle magazines. I remembered when I'd used them to jerk off. Staring at Evan Centopani, Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler had provided years of jerk-off material until I'd found something better: myself, at least once I'd gotten big enough. There are certain advantages to being a gay bodybuilder who loves muscle, I thought to myself.

I continued digging through the decoy magazines until I found what I was looking for. I pulled the bag out and placed it carefully on the floor. I remembered when the really huge guy at the gym had first given me the bag, two years ago.

?You wanna be big? You gotta have these.? He'd said. I'd taken his advice. I'd gotten big.

I pulled out what I needed. I filled the syringe. I stood up and walked back over to the mirror with the syringe in my hand before I plunged it into my huge ass and pushed down the plunger. But instead of hurting me, it only got me aroused. Fuck, I love this shit. I thought. I could almost feel the steroids pumping through my system, making me grow even bigger, even stronger. The thought got my dick hard again. I began stroking my huge cock furiously, moaning deeply as waves of pleasure went throughout my body.

They say steroids make your balls shrink? I thought in ecstasy. Well fuck, I havn't gotten any smaller.

And with that thought, my nine-plus inch cock blew the biggest load of my life all over my reflection.

Taking care to hide the syringe and bag where it'd been ? I couldn't let dad find out about that, after all ? I collapsed on my bed, still naked, and not giving a shit. ?Why the fuck should I hide this?? I muttered as I fell asleep.

Dad didn't want me walking around the house naked anymore ? which I felt was bullshit, but I couldn't argue: supplements were expensive ? so I walked into the kitchen the next morning wearing a pair of boxers. I'd found that all my clothes were much bigger to accommodate my huge physique, although there were a few shirts that were pretty small. I remembered they were the ones I used to flex out of whenever I felt like it.

As was my habit, I weighed myself in the morning.

I was 5'8? and 230 pounds. Not bad for seventeen. Actually, pretty fucking huge for seventeen.

Dad looked up as I walked in. He shook his head. ?At least you're wearing something.? He muttered before turning his attention back to the paper. Mom smiled at me as she laid an egg-white omelet in front of me, packed full of meat and protein. ?Here you go. Eat up and get strong.? She'd been saying that for years, ever since I told mom and dad I was going to start bodybuilding. Both mom and dad had weary looks in their eyes, like they'd long ago become used to my aversion to clothing to the point that it no longer bothered them.

'Bout damn time. I thought.

?So, you gonna compete anytime soon?? Dad asked.

I shrugged my powerful shoulders. ?Don't know for sure. I'll have to look up any competitions this fall around here.? God I loved my deep voice.

?There's gotta be a few. We're in Philadelphia!?

?Yeah but I've never competed before, dad. When I show up on the bodybuilding scene I wanna destroy everyone. I'm not big enough yet.?

?Will you ever be??

?There's no such thing.? It had been my mantra for several years.

Dad shook his head. He'd always been somewhat supportive, but I knew he wanted me to go into a 'real' job. Fuck. I thought. It's not like I'm not gonna actually get a job. Bodybuilding doesn't pay much! I'll probably go to law school or something just so I can pay the bills. And God knows that'll make dad happy.

Chris walked in, still eying me strangely, although he attempted to hide it. He didn't say a word to me. I smiled. I knew he had a boner. I finished my omelet and stood up, stretching massively, giving a wide show of my huge body just to taunt him before I walked back upstairs. God I love being such a fucking stud!

I went back upstairs and sat down in front of my computer. I logged onto Facebook and was surprised to see that my friends list had changed. My friends list had been primarily made up of the nerdier people at my old high school in Boston, but now it was made up of all the jocks and athletes. One of them, Kenny, the football team's quarterback, had posted on my wall: ?Yo! Pete the Meat! How's Philly??

Pete the Meat. I thought to myself. I like it. But then, I remembered that they'd called me that since I was fifteen. Before I even started juicing.

He was online, so I opened a chat window. ?Philly's not bad. Havn't found a good gym yet.?

?That sucks. You've got your basement though.? He replied.

?Yeah but I wanna find a good gym too.?

?Show off.?

?You're just pissed cause I can kick your scrawny ass!?

?Haha if you can catch me.?

?Yeah ok. I'm still stronger than ull ever be.?

?Fuck you haha. I gotta go man. Practice.? He logged off

I shook my head, grinning. We'd been friends, even teammates, before I decided that bodybuilding was more important than football to me. Again, that was when I started juicing.

I perused bodyspace, trying to find anyone my age who was bigger than me (nobody, hah!) before I noticed that it was time for my workout. I pulled on some mesh shorts and jogged down to the basement, where all my equipment had been moved in yesterday.

That was just odd: I had new memories even of yesterday, up until the moment I put on the earring. I remembered carrying in all the weights and equipment. But stuff got blurry up around the time of my growth. And there was only one set of memories after the growth, obviously. I shook my head. Who cares?

It was chest day. I loved chest day. Benching was my favorite workout. Now I wasn't stupid. I didn't do regular benching without a spotter; I used dumbbells instead. This, however, only reinforced my desire to find a good gym nearby. Benching with dumbbells isn't as good as the real thing.

I loved the burning as my thick arms and pecs forced the huge weights over my head over and over again. I loved how my muscles pumped with every set, until my pecs and arms were absolutely massive, filled with blood.

I spaced out during the workout. It's like I was running on auto-pilot. But maybe that was because I'd been doing this for so long. I ?came-to? when I was standing in front of one of the basement mirrors, staring at my pumped upper-body. I flexed a most muscular, loving the way the veins popped out of my thick arms. ?Fuck yeah!?

I did a double-bi next. ?Fuck I'm huge!?

I went through an entire routine, even though I hadn't worked my legs at all; that was tomorrow's workout. My big cock got harder and harder with each pose. I reached down to whip it out.

?Pete!? Dad always called from the top of the stairs. He knew he'd never be able to stop me from jerking off after a workout, so he and mom had learned not to come down while I was lifting. It was, for a while at least, my own private domain. A little gym all to myself. Where I could do whatever I wanted. A memory popped into my head of bringing people down here to fuck. I smiled at the memory.

Annoyed at the interruption, I responded, ?What??

?I need you to help lift the TV.?

Fuck. I thought, as my huge erection subsided. We get a new, light, wide-screen TV, but mom and dad insist on keeping their 30 year old juggernaut in their room. Not that I'd have any trouble lifting it.

Hell, I'd do it alone. God knows Chris and dad wouldn't be much help.

The next day was the first day of school. I loved how the people stared at me. I loved the whispered, ?Who's the new kid? He's jacked!? Fuck, I loved it!

As for the classes, well, I paid attention. I wasn't a football jock hoping for a scholarship or to get into college on football. There weren't any bodybuilding scholarships. So I had to pay attention in class. Which sucked, but what can you do? I was smart enough to be in a couple advanced courses, and I actually thought a couple were interesting, which pretty much got me labeled as a ?smart jock.?

Gym class wasn't exactly great. The teachers only let us play touch football and I wasn't very fast since my legs were so thick. If it'd been tackle football, it'd have been a different story. Oh well, I couldn't bring myself to give a shit about gym class, at least unless we were in the weight room.

Even better, I didn't have to hide my sexuality. It's usually the jocks who are nervous about gays, but the fact that I was so goddamn built seemed to let them accept me at least as an ?okay? gay guy. Jocks respected strength, and I had plenty of it.

And the best result of all that was that I was approached several times by little gay guys who wanted to feel me up. Well, they weren't all gay, but the hard-ons in some of their pants told the story for a lot of them. I had no problem with obliging them. I loved the attention. I loved feeling their hands on my iron body even more than my own. When one guy, Terry, was feeling my rock-hard 19? bicep, I felt my cock begin to stir. Terry's already wide eyes bulged further when he saw how far my shorts tented out. ?Holy shit.? I heard him mutter. ?You're huge everywhere.?

I grinned widely. ?Don't I know it. Wanna see it??

Terry responded by dropping to his knees and pulling down my shorts. It was a good thing we were in the bathroom. I didn't mind showing off normally, but the entire school seeing me naked would have been a little much. He gasped as he got his first look at my nine inch sausage.

?Suck it.? I commanded.

Terry didn't hesitate. He took a surprising amount of my thick schlong into his mouth and with a little work, managed to get most of it deep into his throat. It was obvious that he'd done it before. I moaned loudly. He looked up at me in alarm.

?What're you looking at! Keep sucking!? I decreed. He obeyed immediately. I really couldn't give a fuck if we were found out. I had a way of making people who walked in on me stay quiet. With my biceps. They were quite persuasive when they wanted to be.

?Oh yeah. You like sucking that muscle cock don't ya?? I asked. Terry nodded, not removing his head from my dick. ?Yeahhhh...? I moaned. I reached down and placed one of my thick hands on the back of Terry's head and began forcing more of my cock down his throat. I stared into the mirror as I face-fucked him. I couldn't help but stare at my thick arm forcing more and more of my prick down Terry's throat. God I loved how the muscles rippled as I pushed him further onto me.

It wasn't very long before I blew my huge load into him. It's sort of a pity Terry didn't get to taste it. The head of my big schlong was way past his taste buds. I blew ropes of thick muscle cum down his esophagus. I moaned louder than before. I heard the door to the bathroom open. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a head poke in, before immediately withdrawing. Fuck, if whoever he was wanted in, I had no trouble with the idea.

Once Terry'd finished swallowing (although he had little choice in the matter) all my thick spunk, I pulled my cock out of his throat. Terry almost collapsed to the floor, panting. I ignored him. I turned to the mirror and stared at the most beautiful image in the world: my reflection. I flexed a double-bicep. God I loved the peaks that rose.

I pulled my shorts up as Terry started getting to his feet. ?That was a good suck! You'll do that for me again sometime.? I proclaimed. Terry nodded. He didn't seem able to say too much.

As I walked out, I noticed my brother stick his head into the bathroom again. I shook my head. I didn't blame him for wanting to see me, but it might have been more fun if he'd joined in. I didn't care who worshiped me as long as they got the job done.

After school was over I walked into the weight room. At last I felt at home. It looked like half the football team was in there. Any nerd, like the one I'd been until very recently, would have been intimidated as fuck. I, on the other hand, reveled in the attention. I loved the way that even the big football jocks stared at me. Some of them were big. Some were bigger than me. But none of the ones who were my size or bigger could hope to match my definition. Hell, most of the guys who were bigger than me were fat. And anyone could take one look at me and see that I didn't have a gut. I had a washboard.

I wasn't wearing much. I mean, why should I? I was pretty much perfect. Just one of those really thin workout tank-tops. It was one of those ones that covered pretty much as little flesh as possible, which was a-okay with me. It practically showed my nipples, but I didn't care because it showed off my glorious, hairy upper body.

Today was legs day. I wished it was chest day, so I could show off my bench to an audience. I doubted any of them could beat me. But it wasn't chest, and I wasn't about to break my workout routine. I could show off on the bench another time. Besides, I doubted any of the jocks could beat me on the squat rack either.

I walked over to one of the free squat racks. I started racking on the weights. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched the faces of the football jocks become more and more awestruck by the weight I was piling onto the bar. And this is just my warmup weight. I thought with a silent snicker.

?Need a spot?? I heard behind me. I turned around and looked at the pretty-well-built man behind me. I say pretty-well-built because none of the people in the weight room could be any more than pretty-well built when compared with me. Compared with most other people, though, this guy was pretty big. After myself, he probably had the best combination of size and definition. He was almost as ripped as I was, but he probably weighed a good twenty pounds less. Still, 210lbs and 3% fat made the guy look pretty intimidating.

Well, not to me of course.

I grunted an affirmative and got the bar up onto my shoulders. I stopped caring about the other people in the weight room, if only for a few moments. Once I had the weights, nothing else was important.

I pounded out ten easy reps. It was my warmup weight, after all. I added more and pounded out another ten. I was drawing quite an audience. But right now, all that mattered to me were the weights. I could almost feel them making my legs swell even larger. I was getting sexier by the rep.

By the time I finished all my sets, there was a large crowd around me, watching. I only then realized I was totally hard, my nine-inch cock pointing straight out like an arrow under my shorts. I really couldn't care less. The pretty-well-built jock who'd spotted me was also sporting a boner. His was big too, but not as big as mine. He looked embarrassed.

I started walking over to the leg extension machine. As I walked past the jock I whispered, ?You like??

Since he followed me to the leg extension machine, which requires no spotter, I guessed an affirmative. The crowd that had watched me squat was dispersing. Leg extensions weren't quite as fun to watch, I guess. It was just me and the one jock.

?What's your name?? He asked.

?Pete.? I grunted. I got the weights ready.

?I'm Brian.? I grunted again and began my set. Brian waited until I was done before speaking again. I guess he understood that when lifting, nothing else is important. ?You new? I think I'd have noticed someone like you if you were here before.?

I snorted. ?Yeah I'm new. Moved here from Boston a week ago.?

?You play any sports? I'm a tight end on the football team, but I'm team captain. We could use a guy your size. You ever think of trying out??

?Bodybuilding's more important.? I grunted.

?Well, football's -? I cut him off.

?If you disagree, then you don't understand.? I began my next set. Once again, Brian waited for me to finish.

?I guess not.? He looked a little sad. ?Ah well, would have been nice to have ya. The offer's open any time if you change your mind.?

?And so's this offer: suck me off when I'm done in here.?

?I...? He hesitated. ?I'm not gay.? He finished weakly.

?Your boner says yes.?

?I... well... okay. Meet me in the locker room in a half-hour.?

?Sounds good.? I turned my attention to the weights and began my third set.

Brian was a good cocksucker, I'll give him that. And forcing my nine inch cock down the throat of a muscular, ripped jock was more satisfying than doing the same to a skinny guy, although I had to admit, Terry had been cute at least. But Brian gave it his all, sucking my dick with gusto. It didn't really matter that I'd already fucked before today. I came as hard into Brian's throat as I had into Terry's. And when I finished, Brian fell back onto the floor, with his beefy arms spread wide to show off his entire body. Staring at him got me a little aroused again. He really was pretty damn sexy.

?Hey Brian.? I walked over to him and stood next to him, my semi-hard cock dripping several small drops of cum onto his chest.

?Yeah Pete?? He replied, eyes closed, and a contented smile on his face. He scooped up the drops of cum on his chest with his finger and brought them to his mouth.

?You gay?? I asked.

?Oh yeah.? He opened his eyes and grinned up at me. ?Let's do that again sometime.?

?Sounds good.?

It was no real surprise that I had a spring in my step as I arrived home, sweaty from my workout and from Brian's excellent blowjob. I quickly jogged up into my room and slammed the door shut. A few seconds later I was naked. God knows it wasn't the first time that day, but even so, it felt good to expose my perfection to the open air.

I sniffed my armpit, inhaling my musk. I laughed. God I was rank. I stood in front of the mirror for several minutes, just staring at my gorgeous body.

I flexed my proud, peaked biceps. I transitioned to a most muscular, and then to a side bicep. I flexed my legs, admiring their pumped size. I went through an entire posing routine, my dick getting harder and harder with every pose. It took a lot of willpower to continue posing and not divert one of my hands to my cock. When I finished, I grabbed my meat in both hands and began pounding, moaning in relief.

It was the third time I came that day. It wasn't the last, as my huge cock spewed cum all over my reflection. God it was hot, to see my huge reflection covered in my own cum. The thought almost got me aroused again.

I smiled. It was probably a good thing that I hadn't ever competed before. I'd probably get a hard on in the middle of my routine and break the posing suit. I laughed at the thought. It was probably true. I'd be hard pressed to find one big enough to hold my junk.

I walked up to the mirror and licked my cum off of it. It wouldn't be right to let my perfect sperm go to waste, after all. Then I walked over to the bathroom, treating Chris to a full view of my naked body in all its glory as I passed his room.

As I soaped my hairy muscles up in the shower, I started getting hard again. I grinned. ?You look so lonely down there, little man.? I addressed my cock. ?Let me help you out there a little.? I reached down and took my meat in hand.

Several minutes later, the shower had a new coat of white paint on its walls. I had to wash it all off before I got out of the shower. My parents always used to complain that I wasted all the hot water, but I couldn't help it if I needed to get off right? It wasn't my fault I looked so damn good!

After dinner, where mom vaguely interrogated us on how our respective days were, I went back up to my room. I went online and read a couple nutrition articles before I posed in front of the mirror (and therefore, jerked off) one last time (and mopped up the cum with my tongue again) before I collapsed on the bed. I lay atop the covers, naked in all my glory. God I loved my body. God I loved me.

That night I had a dream that I was growing even bigger and bigger. The earring kept tingling and moving around in my ear. I grew so big I demolished the house. My dick was five feet long and shot a stream of cum almost fifty feet. It was so hot that I woke up.

Something was wrong. I sat up quickly and discovered, to my shock and horror, that my muscle had disappeared. The dinner plate pectorals and cannon-ball deltoids were no more, as was the fur that had previously covered much of my body. I raced to the mirror in my room, only to discover that there no longer was a mirror there. My room had gone back to normal! The computer once again held the position of power in the center of my room.

And with shock I realized that the earring was gone.

I ran my hand around the mattress of my bed, checking to see if it'd fallen off in my sleep. No luck. I checked around my room. But I knew it'd gone.

I ran out of the room, about to run downstairs, before I noticed my brother standing in the door to the bathroom. He held out his hand. The tiny golden earring lay there.

He grinned at me. ?Since I got to watch you grow, I felt it was only fair to wait until you woke up to do this myself.?

He stuck the earring through his newly-pierced ear.

CLIFFHANGER!! NOW YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!
Well, not really. Part two is significantly longer. But this story was too long to just be one big post.
But yeah I still want to rework part two a little. So it'll be posted in about a week. We'll see. I may have it done sooner.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:16 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
common speaker bring on the next part bro.
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:45 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
That was fun...

...but for some reason, part 2 seems like it will be a lot hotter...
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great Growth descriptions!

And I love the cocky attitude about his body!

"A few seconds later I was naked. God knows it wasn't the first time that day, but even so, it felt good to expose my perfection to the open air.

I sniffed my armpit, inhaling my musk. I laughed. God I was rank. I stood in front of the mirror for several minutes, just staring at my gorgeous body.

I was pretty much perfect."

LOVE the attitude~!
  #5   Add to endlessbulk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:11 PM

endlessbulk is on a distinguished road
is there a second ring? will our main character find it and end up with both? would that make his dream come true?

great so far.
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:43 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
lol, awesome.
  #7   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
I remember when I was younger and I would hope the same thing would happen to me!

Sadly it didn't.

But maybe I haven't found the right ear ring yet?
  #8   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 08:34 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
This is great. I love the pumped up self-confidence he has. There is something about his narcissism that is such a turn-on, but he isn't so narcissistic that he can't see the hard work, effort, and pay off of others (like the weight room). I like it a lot!
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to how the younger brother develops both physically and psychologically. I'm enjoying your work very much.
Mike
  #10   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 07:52 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
Great Story
  #11   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 10:27 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Awesome.

And the cliffhanger! Mmmm! You've left me rock hard in anticipation![/COLOR]