The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2010, 03:22 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Who's the kid brother now?

I’m working up a new series which is taking longer than I had anticipated. In the meantime here’s a short tale that should titillate those of you with a taste for “little brother dominance” stories - Gideon.

My return from college for the summer break had an added note of excitement to it. Mom and Dad had decided to take my younger brother and me on an exotic cruise of the Caribbean. I knew this would be a severe strain on their finances, but they had been sold on the notion that this might well be the very last time we would vacation together as a family. It was a reasonable assumption. I was now 19 and at college and my brother was 16, neither of us was exactly a kid any longer.

I hadn’t seen my brother Jay since Christmas, as I had spent the entire Easter break in the college dorm and library, catching up on some class work. Yes, I was something of a nerd, but I was certainly no gifted intellectual to whom success came easily. I had to work hard to acquire the knowledge needed for college success. I bumped into Jay – quite literally – as I stumbled thru’ the front door burdened with my bags. I met him on the way out, a blur of the familiar unkempt figure I remembered. Jay had always been overweight, a chubby kid for whom teenage sensitivities meant hiding your unflattering body beneath overlarge jeans and sweatshirts.

I reeled back in the hallway as Jay barged past me and headed out the door. Mom came out of the living room to greet me just as I bounced off the wall under the weight of my laden rucksack. I grinned after Jay’s disappearing form as the door slammed behind him.

“Good to see you too, Jay!”, I called after him in mock annoyance.

Mom helped me struggle out of my rucksack and gave me a hug.

“Oh don’t pay him any mind, Michael”, she said. “Your brother’s going thru’ the awful teen stage. You’ll see him soon enough when he gets back home from visiting his girlfriend.”

My eyebrows arched in surprise.

“Girlfriend? Jay’s got a girlfriend?”

I still imagined Jay to be the same tubby geek in need of some self-esteem that I remembered when I had left school for college. For him to have a girlfriend was a genuine achievement.

“Oh yes”, said Mom. “A very nice girl she is, too. Though why she puts up with his moods is beyond my understanding.”

I grinned to cover up my surprise and hauled my bags upstairs to my bedroom. It was exactly as I had left it. Poor Mom, she couldn’t bring herself to accept that her firstborn had flown the nest to college and was carefully keeping it for my return. Dumping my bags with the intention of emptying them later, I sauntered into Jay’s room that adjoined mine. A year of growing up and a girlfriend had not altered his untidy habits. It was strewn with dirty clothes. Hardly a drawer or cupboard didn’t lie open. I smiled at the familiarity of it all, before a new reality assailed my nostrils. His room had always been untidy but it never smelled bad – it was a thing Mom would never have tolerated. But now the room had a distinctive pungent odour that I couldn’t at first identify. Then it hit me. My kid brother who was now apparently dating had a room that stank unmistakeably of musk, sweat and testosterone.

That was when my eyes lit upon the dumbbells which had surprisingly large plates attached. I grabbed at one and lifted it, realising immediately that it was a movement I would struggle to repeat. So my kid brother was not only dating, he was muscle building. This revelation made my dick tingle, the guilty thought making me both jealous and aroused. I crept back downstairs and forced myself to make smalltalk with Mom while all the time my mind was on Jay, resenting the time he was spending with his girlfriend, hurt that he had so little apparent interest in me. If I had expected to have my curiosity about my little brother satisfied that evening I was in for a big disappointment. Knowing that we were setting off next day at the crack of dawn to join the cruise ship and being tuckered out from my journey home for college, I was in bed fast asleep long before Jay got home.

Next morning was almost as fruitless when he didn’t appear for breakfast. Apparently he was desperately trying at the last minute to pack a suitcase out of the chaotic tangle of clothes in his room. Dad had already marshalled Mom and I into the car and the engine was idling impatiently when at last Jay put in an appearance, locking the front door behind him before lugging his case into the trunk and joining Mom in the rear seat. Dad had decreed that I should drive, as the morning rush hour was a hassle he preferred to avoid. As I eased the car out of the driveway I glanced at Jay in the rear view mirror. Once again he was wearing his trademark grunge which gave me no reason to believe that my little brother had lost any of his puppy fat. He caught me looking and smirked, winking at me like an adult patronising a child. I suppressed a speck of resentment and forced a grin.

“Hey there, lil bro. Did ya miss me?”

My attempt at breaking the ice drew a grimace. He pulled the jacket hood over his shock of dirty blonde hair and shrank into the corner in an apparent attempt at sleep. I caught Mom shooting him an angry stare, but she said nothing. Spotting my baffled glances in the mirror, she flashed me a reassuring smile. While Jay remained motionless crammed in his corner, I settled into the drive thru the morning traffic and contented myself by exchanging news with Dad. It was barely two hours before we were parking at the port and carrying our baggage to the ship. The formalities were handled by the staff with practiced ease and we were soon on board the biggest, most luxurious ship I had ever seen.

The sleeping arrangements had Jay and I bunking together in a cabin on a different deck from Mom and Dad. A couple more attempts at conversation were rebuffed by Jay as we followed the steward to our allotted cabin. I was mystified by his unfriendly attitude but confident I could thaw the ice once we had settled in. Arriving at our cabin the steward stood back to let us enter what turned out to be a disappointingly small cabin with two bunk beds. Jay tossed his suitcase in the corner and threw himself onto the lower bunk.

“This one’s mine”, he declared. “You can have the attic.”

I stared at the little ladder that was intended to assist access to the upper bunk and opened my mouth to challenge his arrogant assumption about the sleeping arrangements. Jay and I had always had the luxury of our own rooms, but I knew that when brothers were not so fortunate and had to share a room with bunk beds, it was the younger brother who got the top deck. Swallowing my annoyance, I closed my mouth again. Like Mom earlier in the car I had decided not to make an issue of it. Instead, I surveyed the limited storage provided and opened my suitcase.

“Now that you’ve selected your bed, are there any particular drawers you’d prefer?” I asked in mock sarcasm.

“Spare me the lip, asshole”, he snapped. “I’ll be keeping all my stuff in my case. You can unpack all you like, I’m going for a look around.”

So saying he jumped up from the bunk, pulled the baggy sweatshirt over his head and tossed it carelessly into the corner. I gasped at my first sight of my chubby little brother’s body. As he headed for the cabin door, I could see that his wife beater was draped over an impressively muscled upper body. But before I could get any further opportunity to appreciate his remarkable transformation, he was gone. Feeling a little crushed by what I had just witnessed, I perched on the edge of the lower bunk and waited for the shock to dissipate.

Holy moly, I thought, my kid brother’s turned into a total muscle jock, and he’s still only 16. I thought about how my own skinny body compared before the doubts began to stack up. I must have been mistaken, I thought. After all, it had been no more than a fleeting glance. No, it was just not possible in so short a time. When I had seen him at Christmas he had been his usual pudgy self.

But then I realised that the entire festive season I had never once seen him out of his baggy sweats. I pushed the matter firmly to the back of my mind and busied myself unpacking. Then I discarded my travelling togs and freshened up using the cabin’s tiny sink. I was still naked to the waist when the door flew open and Jay burst in. It was immediately clear I had not been mistaken about his transformation. I could barely conceal my incredulity as my eyes transmitted the irrefutable evidence to my brain. My formerly chubby little brother now possessed a very buff upper body. Most impressive of all were his well-muscled arms and broad, manly shoulders. As we stood staring at one another in those few seconds of awkward silence, it became obvious that Jay was also running an eye over me.

“Fuck, Mike, I thought you would have been working out at college. But now I can see you’re the same skinny weakling you always were.”

My face began to burn with embarrassment as he ambled towards me, causing the next unexpected surprise. My little brother had always been smaller than me. Now he looked down at me from a height advantage of several inches. He had clearly had a significant growth spurt while I was away, which would explain how he had shed his puppy fat. Clearly relishing his new status he began to snicker.

“Not much of man are you, Mikey?”

It was the first time I’d been referred to by the diminutive “Mikey” since Junior school. I shrank from him, feeling suddenly vulnerable and inadequate. As I backed away slowly he followed me, smirking down at me, until my back made contact with the cabin wall. As his chest pressed into me, pinning me helplessly against the wall, I noticed something else. There were wisps of hair showing over the top of his vest. I had always been disappointed by my own virtually hairless chest. Now my little brother was sporting a manly growth of chest hair – and he was still just 16!

“What’s the matter, little guy? Gonna pee yourself with fright at how big your little brother has gotten?"

Just at that there was a knock at the cabin door. Annoyed by the interruption, Jay broke off the intimidation to answer it. It was Dad.

“You boys settling in okay? There’s apparently a formal welcome lunch being served in the dining room shortly. Mom and I are planning to go eat. Do you boys want to join us?”

Jay answered for both of us.

“Yeah sure. I'll bring little Mikey to see his Mommy once he's changed out of his wet pants.”

With a fleeting puzzled look, Dad was gone. To my relief, Jay didn’t resume his threatening posture. Instead he flopped down on the lower bunk and stretched out on his back, clasping his hands behind his head. Knowing I was staring at him, he began to bounce his biceps into rock hard balls of muscle. Clearly those dumbbells I had seen in his bedroom had helped to build the impressive bulging muscles on his upper arms. He looked up at me, still rooted to the spot against the cabin wall, and snickered at my discomfort.

“Relax, little buddy", he said patronisingly. "I'm not going to hurt you. Go pull on a shirt so we can go see the old folks for lunch and keep them sweet.”

As I jumped to obey his directive he looked away, smiling at the recall of his brief look around the cruise ship.

“This vacation is going to be better than I thought. Fuck, Mikey, you should check it out. The place is totally crawling with hot young bitches. You and me are going to get plenty of pussy before this cruise is over.”

He swung his legs off the bunk and leapt to his feet.

“C’mon, kid. Let’s go eat.”

I followed him out of the cabin like an obedient puppy dog. As we walked along the narrow passageway and up two flights of stairs to the dining room, my eyes appreciated his broad, muscular shoulders and tight bubble butt. My dick was also enjoying the view. Jay could lust all he liked after “plenty of pussy” but, still unknown to anyone in my family, I was gay.

Lunch was a difficult, fraught affair with an all too obvious atmosphere between Jay and Dad that Mom did her best to mitigate. Clearly there was recent history between father and son that I knew nothing about. Poor Dad. Sporting a crisp new shirt open at the neck he was a pitiful sight compared to his strapping younger son sitting beside him at table. I guessed I must have inherited a large measure of Dad’s genes as I contemplated his pipe stem arms and skinny neck. I noted too that a hairless chest was something else we shared.

Jay sat next to him, oozing confidence and cracking his knuckles, a practice that made his biceps and forearms flex sexily. Dad had always hated Jay’s knuckle cracking, but on this occasion was studiously ignoring it. Jay’s display of cocky arrogance was now really impressing me. Overcoming any inhibitions about having the hots for my own brother, I was discreetly pleasuring my dick that was throbbing beneath the table. It turned out I didn’t have long to satisfy my lustful craving. Wolfing down his food like he hadn’t eaten for days, Jay was soon gone from the table, much to my disappointment and Dad’s irritation. I dutifully if impatiently waited until Mom and Dad had finished lunch before deciding to have my own reconnoitre of the ship’s amenities.

Deck by deck, I noted the many bars and lounges, the cinema, the theatre, before emerging at the stern to survey the luxurious pool and the lithe young bodies whooping and splashing in the water. It wasn’t long before I spotted Jay in the middle of the melee, the focus of attention for several pretty young girls who were almost certainly much older than him. Once again I studied Jay’s confident demeanour among young adults he had only just met and my dick began to throb once more in jealous admiration.

Turning from the rail I had been leaning against I made a dash for the stairs, hoping that nobody would spot the erection that was now tenting my pants. I hurried along the passageways until I found our cabin. Quickly unlocking the door I tore off my pants and climbed into the top bunk where I soon unleashed an eruption of worshipful cum in homage to my manly kid brother.

I had regained a grip on maturity, cleaning up my mess and airing the cabin, before the sound of a key in the lock signalled Jay’s return. In fact it was a nearly-naked giggling couple that spilled into the tiny cabin, clad only in their swimwear and still wet from the pool. It was my first sight of Jay’s uncovered legs, which were even more hairy and powerful than his upper body. The giggles ceased when they spotted me.

“Oh … erm … ”, said Jay, for once almost lost for words. “Carly, I’d like you to meet Mikey, my kid brother.”

I exchanged a friendly “Hi” with Carly as I fought to ignore the ‘kid brother’ jibe. Jay glared at me pointedly, jerking his thumb in the direction of the door. I understood instantly. Clearly my presence was unwelcome and I was required to make myself scarce. Awkwardly I stumbled out of the cabin, leaving my stud of a brother to his planned conquest. I wandered the ship, pausing here and there to idly put off time. Eventually I began to feel resentment at being effectively ordered out of my cabin. Emboldened by a growing sense of injustice, I made my way back to the cabin and unlocked the door.

Jay was stretched out on the lower bunk, butt naked. Of Carly there was no sign. Once again he was lying on his back with his hands clasped behind his head, but it wasn’t his bulging biceps that held my attention this time. It was a full and unimpeded view of his dick, a colossal rod of manmeat set in a luxuriant nest of dark, frizzy hair. I gasped. Even in its flaccid state it was the equal of mine fully erect! Truly my kid brother was already the man that I still aspired to become. Tearing my eyes away from this latest blow to my self-esteem, I made an attempt at conversation. My voice came out choking from the back of my throat.

“Carly … has she gone?”

Jay gave me a withering look.

“Oh well figured, Einstein!” he snapped. “Any more smartass questions you’d like to ask?”

I smiled thinly at his sarcasm and tried again.

“So … umm … you and Carly … was it … did you …?”

“No we didn’t, Mikey. Turns out she was only 15. She got herself into a panic and ran off. Fuckin immature little bitch!”

While I was considering the righteous indignation of the intending stud who was himself little older than his prey, Jay swung his legs off the bunk and stood up. He stretched, towering over me and causing every muscle and sinew to ripple across his powerful body. Then he grabbed me under the armpits with his two meaty hands and effortlessly lifted me off my feet until I was eye level with his smirking face.

"Fuck, little guy, you've no idea how easy that was. You're so scrawny and pathetic. Just think, in another few months I'll be so fuckin powerful I'll be able to lift you easy with just one arm."

Satisfied that I was suitably impressed by his display of dominance, he set me back on my feet, his thoughts returning to his disappointment with Carly.

“FUCKIN BITCH", he spat angrily before regaining his cool and winking at me. "Never mind, Mikey boy. There’s plenty more pussy out there just gagging to be fucked.”

I winced at his coarseness, but was secretly envious of his aggressive lustfulness and confidence. My kid brother was a rampant, unrestrained jock. Whether I liked it or not I was along for the ride, and the next chapter was to be written that very night. He had foregone dinner with the family (“Fuck that. You can go play happy families if you want. I’m off to enjoy myself”). He had taken impressive pains over his preparations, showering before applying copious amounts of aftershave and squeezing into tight white pants which showcased his muscular thighs. His short-sleeved shirt was open at the neck, revealing his powerful arms and hairy chest. He had even styled his dirty blonde hair with gel. The Jay who set off on his evening mission was truly a hunk the girls couldn't fail to drool over. No one could possibly suspect that the mature and confident young muscle man was in reality still an adolescent schoolboy.

I caught up unexpectedly with my little brother later that evening. To my horror he was propping up the bar in the ship’s noisy disco, which was teeming with hopeful young people of both sexes. Quite a few gorgeous young guys had caught my eye until my gaze lit upon Jay at the far end of the bar, sipping from a glass that clearly didn’t contain Gatorade. He had not one but three beautiful young ladies competing for his attention and giving every indication of hanging on his every word. Rather stupidly in retrospect, I came over all "big brotherly" over him drinking alcohol and pushed my way through the crush of bodies to remonstrate with him. Spotting my approach, he slid off his barstool and forestalled me short of his little bevy of admirers.

“Fuck off, dweeb. I don’t want you spoiling my chances.”

“And I don’t want to see my kid brother get in trouble for underage drinking.”

He glared at me angrily.

“First of all, you can take it I won’t be drinking too much alcohol – I know what it does to my libido. And second of all, you can drop the big brother act. I’m already more of a man than you’ll ever be, so don’t even think about dishing out any more advice. Now get the fuck outta here.”

I began to back away, desperately hoping that no one had heard the exchange for the din of the disco music. I saw Jay’s female admirers mouthing “who was that?”. I never heard his response, but my face began to burn with embarrassment as all four of them watched my undignified retreat, snickering at my predicament. I retreated to the ship’s cinema to lick my wounds in the company of a film that was every bit as awful as my mood. When it ended I prowled the ship some more before eventually deciding to seek solace in sleep. I headed for the cabin, but my key wouldn’t turn in the lock.

Angrily I banged on the door which was eventually opened a crack, just enough to reveal a very naked Jay, his carefully gelled hair all tousled. He grinned at me sheepishly, leaned forward and pressed a ten dollar bill into my shirt pocket.

“Go get yourself a drink on me, kid. I’m kinda busy right now.” His eyes rolled to indicate there was someone with him in the room. The door closed and I stood there, melting into a puddle of nerdish embarrassment. As I turned to walk away, I thought of how my little brother’s swift rise to maturity was making me look and feel like a child by comparison.

I sought out a quiet bar and settled onto the stool, my eyes burning into the ten dollar bill my kid brother had just given me to stay out of his way while he indulged in some adult fun. My world had just been turned upside down and I knew this was going to be an unforgettable cruise. While I waited for the bartender to finish serving his only other customer, a tasty young hunk at the other end of the bar, I mused over how powerless I was to prevent my one-time little brother’s rise to dominance. In truth I didn’t want to challenge the role reversal. My throbbing dick was testimony to the fact that I was finding it very arousing. All my life I had regretted not having a big brother to look out for me and protect me. Now Jay was fulfilling that role.

As the bartender at last walked towards me, I decided there and then that I would settle for being subservient to Jay. At the same time I would be true to my own sexuality. In fact I'd begin right now by making a play for the lonely cutie at the bar who I noticed had started to check me out.

“Hey kid”, said the barman. “Isn’t it a bit late for you to be out of bed? This bar is for adults only.”

(concludes part 2)

Last edited by gideon; September 27th, 2010 at 02:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
xboy (February 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:37 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
revisited

I thought this one suffered a tad from being rattled out too quickly, so I've revisited it and spiced it up just a little
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:58 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideon View Post
I thought this one suffered a tad from being rattled out too quickly, so I've revisited it and spiced it up just a little
i enjoyed it the original version havent read this updated one but i will in good time
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:34 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Davey is my favorite "big little bro" story (the one by Rowan) but this one is pretty well written, so far! Personally, I don't like it when the younger (stronger) brother starts to bully the older (weaker) bro, but I guess that's where the author takes it...
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:17 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
Amazing job, i CANT WAIT for this story!
  #6   Add to Generitrans's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2010, 12:53 AM

Generitrans is on a distinguished road
Characters like Jay always make my teeth itch and my hands curl into fists out of a desire to give the arrogant little prick the punch in the mouth he so rightly deserves.
  #7   Add to y063banana71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:13 PM

y063banana71 is on a distinguished road
I LOVE stories like these! Keep up the good work!
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:22 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
That was hot. Humiliation stories are the best.
  #9   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM

mgm is on a distinguished road
Being a real life big little brother myself, I always find these hot!
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
@ mgm:

Tell us more! Height, weight, age?

All the best...

Richard
  #11   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 07:28 AM

I am 6' 3" tall 200 pounds, and 17. I have 26" thick quads. Almost size 15 feet. I have never worked out a day in my life. I'm just naturally big. I am 26" wide from shoulder to shoulder. My brother is barely 6 foot. I outgrew him like 1-2 years ago. It was great. I put on one of his button up shirts yesterday hoping to fit so i could wear it. No such luck. I strained the buttons in the chest. I overflowed the shoulders. The seams were half way to my neck (17" btw) and it was way too short!

growing_giant on yahoo... Hit me up for more stories.
  #12   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 11:45 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm View Post
I am 6' 3" tall 200 pounds, and 17. I have 26" thick quads. Almost size 15 feet. I have never worked out a day in my life. I'm just naturally big. I am 26" wide from shoulder to shoulder. My brother is barely 6 foot. I outgrew him like 1-2 years ago. It was great. I put on one of his button up shirts yesterday hoping to fit so i could wear it. No such luck. I strained the buttons in the chest. I overflowed the shoulders. The seams were half way to my neck (17" btw) and it was way too short!

growing_giant on yahoo... Hit me up for more stories.
NEVER worked out and you're already that big? START NOW! If I was your size, the gym would be my second home

Edit: I hope this story continues. I liked it. Do you plan on making a third chapter?
  #13   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM

Thanks man! But I wanna see how big I get before I work out.... I bet I could get 30" quads. And be at the very least 250..... Plus I am really busy. I have 4 AP classes... Phew! I wanna be a neurosurgeon...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options