The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:39 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Really Touching

Just watched this, really different to what you usually see! Shows a big guy as more than a piece of meat, suprisingly emotional! Just thought I'd throw it out here and see what you guys all think?

(And for you horndogs there is muscle in there too haha!)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclewannabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 11:17 AM
I am Nater

musclewannabe has disabled reputation
very interesting indeed!

There are a few things i have noticed in this video that i have to coment on.

i can see how a very muscular guy "dennis" could be seen as a piece of meat. I mean hell we all look at bodybuilders and anyone muscular like that. But i have to ask. Let's say hypothetical that we are dennis and we meet that special someone (girl or guy) your choice. I would hope that the person we meet up for a date would not take us somewhere and get us to take off our shirt and dance for thier friends. Granted this (hopefully) is a piece of fiction and not reality for poor denis. But i would like to think people have a bit more respect for other people. I would like to think and hope but i know that not everyone does.

Another thing i find interesting is his solitude. I have been reading up on the psychology of bodybuilding. Nothing in depth, but a few articles here and there that stated bodybuilding snags the interests of loners. People who find themselves alone tend to migrate towards the "selfish sport" because it does not involve working with others. Though another article proclaimed that when someone gets into bodybuilding they become loners because that is all they care about. As we can see in the video denis had to become a loner due to a situation with his mother which in itself is a whole different set of counciling sessions he needs to have for the rest of his life. lol

But i agree completely, this is a very emotional piece of art. It shows what could be "a behind the scenes" scenerio for a bodybuilder. I would like to believe that all the greats don't have the delimas that denis is facing!

on the horndog part... HOLY Hell he is hot! i would kill my cousin to look like that lol j/k. I wouldn't kill her i would work out and diet right for that bod.
  #3   Add to DarkM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:11 PM

DarkM is on a distinguished road
I agree that this short movie is a piece of art.

I find it interesting that most bodybuilders would be loners because of the attention they get from the people who see them. Well I guess that its hard for them to make friends because many people are either intimidated by them or just simply see them as a piece of meat. In other words its hard to connect with people. In my observations a lot of hertero BB guys have girl friends so are they really loners? Maybe the size of the guy obviously tells how dedicated there are and spend most time in the gym as opposed to other activities.

Every one's situation is different, they bb for different reasons. I hope that all who do just live they way they wish. If they wants to makes some changes and meet people then may fate be kind and introduce them to nice and respectable people.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options