The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2010, 12:39 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Time and Muscle Growth

I've mentioned this question as a sidebar in other threads, but since this is a particular fantasy and fetish of mine (goes along with guys who hulkout), I'm interested to know something from the big and rapidly growing guys.

1. What's the shortest amount of time an article of clothing has lasted you?

I have heard of guys on cycles who have reported as much as 10 pound gains in a month, and a guy I talked to online told me that once he had purchased a shirt that fit like a glove on the day he bought it, and when it came time to wear it to a meeting 10 days later, it would barely button and the lats were practically splitting. Has anyone ever had that type of experience, and has it promoted buying "cheap" so as to not spend a lot of money on clothes that won't last? I'm just curious.
  #2   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Yep, that happened to me. When I first started to gain and grow, I gained 30 lbs in 3 months, so 10 lbs/month. I had semi-loose shirts that were tight 10 days later. I remember one shirt I bought literally did not fit the next week. I could not even get it on. I had to keep buying new clothes until that growth spurt finally slowed down (damn, I really loved feeling myself grow like that), but I don't think it put me in the habit of buying cheap clothes.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:40 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Hell yes they're cool experiences! I love hearing about this kind of stuff. I once thought that kind of rapid "hulk out" growth happened only in the fiction stories on this forum, but I have talked to a few guys who have experienced increased sex drive, more chest hair, deeper voices, all because of the increased testosterone levels that come with lifting. That might be another question to address in this thread. Did anyone ever feel an increasing sense of masculinity, basically feeling more "like a man" as they got bigger?
  #4   Add to Harlee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:32 AM

Harlee is on a distinguished road
If I get any deeper of a voice, people wouldn't understand me. But the positive juicing effects of increased muscle, sex drive, more aggression are all good for me. Makes me more of my alpha male to the extreme but gets me into trouble.
  #5   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:46 AM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah. In the past 2 years, i've gone from about 185# to 230# and there's no way I could fit into any of my old stuff, especially old polo shirts. Minor inconvenience, though, for the thrill of adding 45# of muscle to my frame. I still get a thrill when people who haven't seen me in a while tell me how much bigger I am.
  #6   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Damn Chris! That's some growth spurt. That's always been one of the hottest things about muscle growth to me...running into people who haven't seen you in years and seeing their reactions. Tell us more, big man!
  #7   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2010, 07:38 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
I've been backing working out about 9 months now and while my weight has barely changed from about 250 lbs, my proportions have. Now that I'm finally benching over 300, I've had to go to larger shirts as most of my old clothes are too tight through the chest and shoulders.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you...

Bulkybud

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options