The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vergatario01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2010, 05:55 AM

vergatario01 is on a distinguished road
Leonard’s school buddy - Part 1 (repost)

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=White]Leonard’s school buddy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=White]Part 1 (repost)
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=White]I did a rewrite of this part, because I found some inconsistencies in the story, and also wanted to add some more details.
This is also the first chapter that skumbum helps me with the edition. I want to thank him very deeply for that.
I must confess that some changes were made after [/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]skumbum's revision, so if you find [/COLOR][COLOR=White]some mistakes probably are my fault.
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=White]Leonard Hudson was miserable; since middle school his life was a constant series of humiliations at the hands of the two biggest and meanest bullies in the history of Highland High School. For some reason, that he was incapable of identify, Mark Dalton and Jamie Armstrong not only casually abused him as they did with everybody else in the school --teachers included-- they seem to look for him deliberately. Not a day went by without them taking his lunch money, and finding new and imaginative ways to make his life a very good pretense of hell.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]He prayed every single day for something to happen that make things different, he wanted the bullies out of his life or better yet, that someway they be made suffer as he did. But that was very unlikely; both boys were huge seniors, stars of the school football team, and if his huge size wasn’t enough to intimidate the teachers that may had restrained them, their success in the field gave them carte blanche to do as they please. Leonard always wanted to grow strong enough to get even, but his body just didn’t cooperate. He tried to lift weights using his older brother’s home gym; in his mind it required only time and hard work to get bigger and stronger in order to defend himself from those boys. Sadly after three months of two daily hours of hard training and consuming his entire allowance in supplements, there was no significant change in his weedy frame, so he resigned himself to be a wimp for the rest of his life and bailed out. He comforted himself a little with the idea that some day his brain will make him richer that those jocks that picked on him. But meanwhile that was life: the strong liked to squash the weak.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]Then just three weeks in the new 2009 school year –-his last before college thank God-- something happened that changed his life forever.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]On that day, it was really hard for Leonard to get up for school in the morning. The idea of dealing with his tormentors, who were bigger than ever this year, was too hard and the bruises in his body were getting harder to conceal. His parents were questioning him about his baggy clothing; they weren’t buying the fashion excuse anymore. He knew that it was matter of time before they found about his predicament, but he wanted to stall it all the time he could. His mother will blow a gasket about it and will insist in take the matter to the school’s authorities; she will not stop until her demands would be satisfied. That of course will brand him as a mama’s boy and his reputation will be even worst. And his father will probably disown him for been even a bigger sissy than he'd thought.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]That morning, after a particularly silent breakfast –-his parents were in the middle of one of their regular fights for money-- Leonard slowly walked the five blocks that separated his house from school. Each step felt harder than the one before it. All around him were kids laughing and talking of stupid things: comics, sports, music or TV shows, as they moved to their classes. He hated them for been so happy when he only has room in his mind to dread what the day will bring. Having arrived purposely late, he was almost alone when, after putting his books in his locker, he felt a huge presence behind him. With a trembling sigh he slowly turned to face his tortures.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]But instead of them what he found was the hugest guy he had ever seen in his life. Bigger than Mark and Jamie by a long shot. At first he thought that he was a new teacher or a member of the school security, but a look at his casual clothing and face dismissed the idea. His facial features made him very young. Probably 18 or 19, in any case no much older than Leonard’s own 18 and half. His eyes though, had something that betrayed a maturity beyond his years.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]The guy had barely noticeable stubble in the square jaw of a very symmetrical face, his lips were full and thick and he had close-cropped dark hair. Quite handsome had to admit Leonard to himself. ‘The girls will be all over him in no time’ he thought with envy. Looking all the way down from the guy’s surely more than 6 foot 6 height he started to mentally catalog the dimensions of his body.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]The guy’s neck was very thick, easier bigger than Leonard’s scrawny legs. He was used to people’s arms to be bigger than his legs but the neck was something new. The traps and deltoids looked like boulders or cannonballs of muscle glued onto his shoulders. His shirt was at the verge of ripping apart over them. So stretched was the poor piece of clothing, that the printing on the front was distorted beyond recognition over the two thick and massive slabs of rock hard meat that were his chest. And if all his afore mentioned muscles weren’t enough to take the green shirt to its breaking point, his colossal lats stretched viciously its sides in a silent scream for space. How the thing was in one piece yet was beyond Leonard’s comprehension.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Then his attention was drawn to the arms –-Leonard's inner fears screaming that they will give him ever worst bruises than Mark’s or Jamie’s--, those things were like nothing he had seen before. Every single muscle --even the cords of his forearms-- was bulging and sharply defined although his hand hanged relaxed by his sides. His gigantic biceps and triceps stretched the fabric of his sleeves to a degree that almost burst off the seams. If the guy was a fearsome individual, his arms were right out menacing in the outcry of the power they possessed. His huge beefy hands were at least twice the size of Leonard's, easily big enough to take hold of his entire head and seemed to have the adequate amount of strength to squeeze it to a pulp.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Used to the awe and generally intimidated reaction of people that meet him --specially from the small guys like Leonard-- the jock stood stills for a moment looking as the undersized teen absorbed his enormity. Then deciding that he had granted him enough time he spoke.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Hey dude! Your locker?" He said pointing with his head to Leonard’s locker. His voice was deep and husky, like the one that may be expected from a man with a body like his, but that somehow didn’t seem to go with his young face. Nevertheless it was a voice that commanded respect.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Leonard’s always-ready brain, quickly came with a sharp comeback to what he considered a dumb question, “Noooo, is not my locker, if my school fridge and this aren’t books but chicken sandwiches. Of course is my locker butt head!” The remark however died in his throat, from the certainty that he could easily be forced to eat his ‘sandwiches’. Instead, a shaking and barely audible “I… I… Ah… Yes, yes it is,” came from him lips. He was about to ask "Why?" but dreading the answer, kept silence. [/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"I need it" The statement was said without hesitation, in a tone that left no room to even the idea of arguing. Seeing Leonard flinch at him, the guy continued in a more friendly tone. “Look I don’t want to impose but, as I enrolled at last minute, I had a crappy locker, a lower one at the end of the hall. So maybe we can share yours until I find a better one. What do you think? Deal?” He offered his gigantic paw to the confused little guy. The last thing Leonard would have waited was this explanation and to have voice in the matter. He obviously knew that a negative answer was a bad idea, so he quickly agreed and gave his hand in return, watching it disappear in the other's gigantic peace of meat. Despite that the new guy didn’t put any real strength in the handshake, Leonard felt like his hand was in a powerful vice and his shoulder almost came out of it socket.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Thanks buddy, my name is Ken by the way" the behemoth introduced himself as he moved next to the little guy in order to transfer his books from his backpack.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Le… Leonard, my, my name is Leonard… Leonard… Hudson." Even his full name was hard to remember with Ken so close. The first thing that the small boy felt was the heat that radiated from the titanic teenager's body, as if he had some kind of inner energy that poured through his pores. He sported a kind of casual power that entranced Leonard and made him nervous. [/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]When he was finished, Ken turned and faced Leonard, which was so busy watching his moving muscles that toke him some time to realize that the big teen was looking back at him. Caught staring in what might be misunderstood as an unhealthy interest, he quickly averted his eyes and toke a couple of steps back, apologizing.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Ken didn't moved or said anything for a minute or so, but regarded Leonard with a fixed look. His bright green eyes seemed to bore in the boy's very soul. Then crossing his unbelievably thick biceps and triceps over his chest, he pushed his colossal 7 inches thick pecs higher, and asked in a neutral voice "Are you a fag?"[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Leonard's blood run cold and his eyes got wide as saucers when he realized that his attention was indeed misread. He didn't knew Ken attitude toward the gay community. The guy may be a bigot, a very big and dangerously strong bigot. Leonard quickly declared his straightness, but the other was not convinced. Seeing the fear on the little guy's face, he tried to calm him. "Relax man I'm not a faggot buster or anything," he said smirking, "but I'm a little bit tired of gay guys hitting on me all the time. So if you are gay is cool with me, but our relationship would had to be different."[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Don't get me wrong," he continued when was obvious that his words hadn't calmed Leonard "I have nothing against gays, OK? In general they are cool fun people, and I must admit that no girl can suck cock as a well seasoned faggot boy."[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Startled the small senior asked "But that means that you must have had... intercourse of some kind with... you know... guys?"[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Sure. Look a mouth is a mouth and an ass is an ass, if it is male or female make no difference when I'm horny, or when it is convenient..." In response to the confused look at the face of his new friend-to-be he explained "You know, sometimes I need money, a better grade or a favor from someone and well, I have no qualms in using my sexuality to get it. Plus, I got horny a lot. Nevertheless I prefer women because as you know there is nothing as the velvet sensation of a hot, tight, wet pussy." The embarrassed expression in Leonard's face was enough to tell him that sex wasn't something he had experienced.

"You're virgin don't you?" Asked Ken with a face that showed that he knew the answer beforehand.

"What? Virgin? Are you crazy?" Leonard's face got fiery red from embarrassment. He was a 18-year-old virgin that didn't even had got to second base with a girl. He thought of argue and go guns blazing to defend his non-virginity, but the knowing look in Ken's face made painfully clear that it would be a waste of energy. "Yes.." He conceded, feeling utterly defeated.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Don't worry dude" he said, putting one of his heavy hands over Leonard's bony shoulder. "If you are straight I'll find you a good piece of tail in no time, and if you are gay I promise that I'll fuck to oblivion." Ken then tried to reassure the little guy with a broad smile. "Hey! Maybe you are one of the lucky bisexual ones, like yours truly."[/COLOR][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR][COLOR=White]"But I told you I'm straight!" Leonard protested unable to believe his bad luck. For a moment he thought that he may become friend with this guy and maybe, through him avoid his daily beatings, but again fate was leading him to the worst possible outcome. What if Ken didn't believe him? He didn't want to become his bitch.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
"Sorry man I can't take your word on it. I'll have to test you." And before Leonard had a chance to ask how, Ken raised his shirt revealing the meaty bricks of his carved abs. They were inhumanly shredded and ripped beyond belief. Ken had the deepest, most defined 8-pack abs that Leonard had ever seen. They looked strong enough to take a heavy weight champion's punch without even flinching. The shirt continued its raising path over the giant's head, until the guy's entire upper body was bare. Before Leonard had the chance to detail all the ridges and groves that shaped Ken's granite-like body, the huge guy suddenly flexed assuming a crab pose. This made every muscle in his body ripple with power, making Leonard jump back involuntarily a couple of steps. He held the pose for a few moments and then relaxed. Smiling he said "So far so good..." And watching at Leonard's clueless face he brought his right arm up, slowly flexing it into his mind blowing rock-hard perfection and said "One last test to go. Come an touch my arm." And as his muscle rose... and rose... and rose, his bicep bulging into a gigantic ball of rippling muscled fibers covered with feeding veins under paper thin skin, Leonard approached with trembling steps.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]

[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Moving his little hands closer, the small guy hesitated briefly before obeying the order. The stud's bicep was larger than his hand, so big that the runt couldn’t even get his palm around the ball of muscle. The skin felt warm but the muscle was hard as steel. He pressed against it a few times, trying to dent it but nothing happened. The task showed to be beyond his limited strength. The big-muscle teen moved and held his arm at Leonard's face level for a couple of minutes. Finally he raised up straightening himself with a shining smile. "Congratulation buddy, you passed." He said to a very much alleviated Leonard, who asked "How so?" before he could catch himself.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]"Easy man, you watched three of the things about me that drove women and gay guys wild." He answered in obvious good mood, then proceeds to name it: "1. My rock-hard abs, 2. My fully flexed muscles, and 3. My bicep in all its splendor. You even touched my arm and..."[/COLOR][COLOR=White] he paused for effect watching the expectation in his new friend face[/COLOR][COLOR=White], "you never got an erection." He concluded pointing to Leonard's trousers[/COLOR][COLOR=White]. [/COLOR][COLOR=White]"So either you're not gay... or you have the tiniest penis in the world". He finished laughing at his joke. [/COLOR][COLOR=White]The small guy blushed and instinctively looked at Ken's crotch. A huge bulge was there, insinuating a really big member; but remembering the bridge they had just crossed, he quickly moved his eyes to the open locker, suggesting that they should close it and go to class. Ken agreed and moved to allow his friend access to the locker, while he started the delicate process of put on a shirt without shredding it to pieces.

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]Before closing the locker door, Leonard decided that it was a good time to test the waters of Ken's possible protection. "Eh... Ken..." He hesitated not knowing if he can address him so familiarly.

"What?" The guy's relaxed expression was a very good sign.

"How long do you think that will take you to find a new locker?"

"Do you want to get ride of me so fast?" Asked Ken, a fake hurt expression in his face.

"NO! No, no no!" Quickly cut Leonard. "Is not that. Its... just a... just something a bit embarrassing... you know? Is that... well... with our books in the locker there is little space left inside."

"So what? Do you have more stuff to put inside?"

"Well not exactly." Leonard dried up, trying to find the lest embarrassing words to explain his predicament.

"Care to explain?" Asked Ken, intrigued.

After a few seconds of dead silence, with a deep sigh, Leonard did it "Is that... with so little space I won't fit inside..."

"Fit inside?..." Slowly, Ken's confused look was replaced for one of understanding. "Oh... I see, you are been bullied." His face darkening, Ken clenched fists caused his forearms, biceps, even his chest to grow. This, to Leonard further astonishment, caused the green shirt to
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]split a little on the center of his chest[/COLOR][COLOR=White]. [/COLOR][COLOR=White]"Don't worry buddy, as long as you are my friend no one will hurt you." Smiling mischievously he added "And those that dares to, will regret it for the rest of this and the best part of their next three lives. Now lets go to class."

Closing the locker and with Ken shrugging off Leonard's comments about his shirt with a "Happens all the time, get used to it", they headed to Miss Rebecca Cappadonna's English class, which both teen were enrolled to.

"Just for the record" said the young muscle monster as they walked "I have put guys way bigger than you in smaller places. You would be surprised how much a human body can compress when enough force is applied on it." The evil smile in his face sent shivers down Leonard's spine. "But don't worry buddy," Ken quickly said sensing it "I'm a better person... Now." With a wink at the last word, he rustled Leonard dirty blond hair.

"Here we are." Announced Leonard a few minutes later when both were at the door of classroom 23.

"You go inside first buddy." Suggested Ken, "I love to make grand first impressions. After all I had an entire class to take over..." He estated with another wink.

"This is going to be an interesting year" Thought Leonard when he turned to enter the classroom, ready to see his new friend take over the class, and the entire school he had no doubt.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]

Next chapter: Ken take over the class.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2010, 03:37 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
A cracking start to what I hope will be a continuing story.
It does read better this time round too, well done and thanks for the re-post too
Neil
  #3   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2010, 01:53 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Please post next part asap. Let's see if this portector stands up to his ego (hope so)!
  #4   Add to hornetstar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:30 PM

hornetstar is on a distinguished road
Hi any news from our friends Leonard and Ken? Hope to read very soon. I like very much this story
  #5   Add to Canus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:39 PM

Canus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Canus
Love the story. Been looking for it so was glad you did a re-write (I could find it easier). Like the basis of your story and am anticipating the new chapter. Good luck with writing.
  #6   Add to vergatario01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 10:53 AM

vergatario01 is on a distinguished road
New Chapter

Hi guys, sorry Part 2 had taken so long to finish, but is quite long and the task of polish the draft with my editor (skumbum) has been really hard. However the job is almost done. This week we should post the second part.

I'm already working on Part 3 and it is quite advanced.

Take care...
  #7   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 02:02 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=vergatario01;128832]Hi guys, sorry Part 2 had taken so long to finish, but is quite long and the task of polish the draft with my editor (skumbum) has been really hard. However the job is almost done. This week we should post the second part.

I'm already working on Part 3 and it is quite advanced.

Take care...[/QUOTE]

MUst admit to be looking forward to seeing the next parts.....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options