The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:40 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
My Young Master

Hey, this is my first story here and I'm really not used to writing this long at once. Still, don't be afraid to give as much criticism as you want. I believe that I could get much better, so I'd like to know what to improve. Also, this story might get a tad violent towards the end so if that bothers you then you might not want to read it. Maybe

My Young Master

I sat on the bed, waiting for my roommate to return from his midnight party. No, “roommate” implies equality. The stud did whatever he wanted; he had power over me like the slave I was. Hell, he could tell me to lick his ass and I would do it, willingly. Okay, that’s a bad example but the point is that even though we were assigned as roommates, he had the power to make me do whatever the fuck he wanted to, either through force or through lust. When my “roommate” told me to something, I did it, and that night he ordered me not to fall asleep until he came back.

The door opened and I saw a figure bend down turn sideways to enter. His body only barely fit in the doorway, and I saw a bit of plaster come off the doorframe as his pecs brushed into them. When he got into the light of the room, I beheld my master’s magnificent body in our lamp’s romantic shade of yellow. He was wearing nothing to conceal his breathtaking torso, only his old basketball shorts, skin-tight and far too small to contain his cock and butt. His calves were bigger than most people’s waists, his thighs and glutes pressing erotically tight against the 3XL fabric. His chest was truly a privilege to see, his titanic pecs were huge, almost square, and big enough to stick a fully-grown man’s leg in between them and watch it get smashed into mush. Those 10-pack abs? Hard as steel. His arms were just as ripped and massive; 40+ inches last time he made me measure them (almost a month ago).

The behemoth that was my master stumbled towards me, obviously drunk, then fell down beside me on the bed. Even though he was too young to drink, most people didn’t question his age. His small, cute eyes (one of the few things on his body that could be described with those words) stared up at me and his mouth was half open, mumbling some strange sounds. I got him some water and poured it in his mouth. He smiled and sat up, obviously tired. Even though he wasn’t even trying at the moment, he looked sexy as hell. How would he not? Over 7 feet tall, 500 pounds, almost no fat on his body, only 18 years old, he was the Puberty God’s son! One of the youngest guys at the college and three years younger than I am, sure, but it was impossible to deny his attractiveness or the aura of superiority his extreme muscles gave off. He relaxed for a bit, eyes closed as his breathed deeply. I couldn’t help but admire my master’s body, so powerful and young. Even when not under stress, his muscles look like they could crush a tank without the tiniest bit of effort.

“That was intense,” his deep voice rumbled slowly, a voice that could make me cum at command, “That, I fucked, like, ten girls there, it was so fuckin’ awesome! Even though that was my first time I went to a party here, I was one of the most popular guys there! Is that what a college party is like?” My master was looking at me, his face so innocent as he asked that question. He knew I couldn’t answer; I wouldn’t know, I was just a boring geek that was only invited to a party once in the three years I have been here. Still, he teased me by feigning respect, one of his many ways to show that he was better than me even though he was so much younger. The women must have been all over him, or specifically, his 18-inch cock. I frowned at the thought of someone else besides me getting screwed by my master’s weapon.

“Hey, cheer up ‘roommate’!” he laughed, “You get a reward for doing my essay! I’m still a bit hard from all that excitement, so how about a blow job, huh?” My eyes lit up as my master teasingly grabbed the waistband of his shorts, then ripped them off with one clean swipe. His huge fuckmeat blasted out, only semi-hard but still a difficult 12 inches. “Think you can handle it?” I knew I could, and I wasn’t going to let any overmuscled freshman tell me otherwise! I grabbed the sides of the oversized shaft with both hands and tried to get my mouth around it, the large head providing a challenge. I knew that I had done it before, and I could do it again. Eventually, I got it fully in my mouth, and proceeded to take in another three inches. I was so happy that I had taken in this much of the huge, wide musclecock…

Then it grew to its full size, 6 more inches going down my throat. I started choking, those eight inches of big fuckmuscle to large for my throat. I couldn’t take any more, but I couldn’t let any go; I was so close, halfway to the 18-inch’s base!

“Taking a bit long, pussy.” My master grabbed my head and slammed it all the way down to the root, moaning in ecstasy. I cried, the huge phallus sliding mercilessly down past what any normal human is made to handle as it penetrated deep into my throat. He rammed into me again and again, his horny devil of a dick ravaging me from the inside. While I sobbed from the pain, I would be lying if I said it wasn’t ecstatic, deepthroating the world’s biggest stud. He roared and let go, gallons of cum surging down inside me, overwhelming my stomach acids as they tried to break the ocean of semen into a digestible form. The tidal wave subsided after a full minute, and my master’s enormous bazooka reverted to it’s respectable 9-inches flaccid.

He pulled out of me and looked deep in my eyes. Somehow, I know this time he wasn’t going to joke around. As I sputtered out all the seed my body couldn’t handle, my master said, “You did good this time, Ethan. I… I appreciate you, I really do.” I was shocked; was he joking? He had never shown a sign of care before, even when I helped him out with an essay or did a job for him. “I’m being serious. I like you, even if you view yourself as pathetic, even if you think I’m like a god compared to you. You can do something other people can’t. You can show others compassion and warmth. I’m really thankful to you, honest.”

My roommate, not my master, pulled me into him and gave me a hug, squeezing my face in his chest. I licked his huge pecs and dozed inside their warmth, satisfied and exhausted. With a final pat on my head, the giant fell asleep.

Last edited by MuscleHintz; May 13th, 2010 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 21st, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:19 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice. You, like I, like longer sentences and parenthetical phrases; always a plus in my book. The scene at the end was touching, and show the STUD doesn't view his roomy like his roomy sees himself.

Are you planning on continuing it?
  #3   Add to Buff500's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Buff500 is on a distinguished road
This is really good! Talk about a stud!

Hope to see it continue!
  #4   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:04 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
I have been enjoying your stuff over at CYOC. Glad to see you post here!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 12:55 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome, thanks for sharing this here! I wanna hear more about the twisted dom/sub relationship these two have going on. Seems like the big guy's emotions might be deeper than he leads on~~
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:35 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That is indeed a quite exciting beginning for a promissing tale! You surely have great talent and your writing is very objective and clear, which makes a tremendously enjoyable read.

Congratulations!

Cheers
  #7   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:10 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm happy that this has been received positively! I may or may not make a sequel, though. I tend to get bored of characters quickly, but I might put the pair in another scenario or two.
  #8   Add to Buff500's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:03 PM

Buff500 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Well, I'm happy that this has been received positively! I may or may not make a sequel, though. I tend to get bored of characters quickly, but I might put the pair in another scenario or two.
Even that would be nice! Give us a little more "feel" of the characters.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options