The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:56 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
My Young Master 2

My Young Master 2
This is the sequel to the story I made yesterday. It focuses more on "the master" and his point of view.

Ethan

My eyes fluttered open; I was lying down on the floor, face down in an awkward position. Groaning, my body instinctively brought itself up and leaned on the bed. Glancing to my side, I saw my master, nude, in the bathroom, his muscled butt and mountainous back facing me as he brushed his teeth and casually admired his awesome form in the mirror. The memories from last night came back.

I mumbled, still half-asleep “I.. wait… was last night… was it all…”

“Real? Is that what you were going to ask, huh?” He turned around, his strikingly handsome face twisted into a sadistic, threatening smile, “Fuck no, it was all a little wet dream you had because you’ve got the hots for your big stud of a roommate!” My master strolled towards me keeping that malicious smirk; his body rolling with muscles, fully pumped, and his calves flexed explosively with each step. He kept advancing towards me until I had to pull my head back just to look up at his stunningly handsome smirk.

That smirk turned into a scowl, and he lifted me up by the collar of my shirt. He looked seriously pissed, breathing really hard like he was going to kill me. His eyes were bloodshot; I must have pissed myself in terror, “I got a reputation to keep, and I don’t need a little faggot like YOU to ruin it all by telling somebody that I got a little drunk and romantic.” He carried me single-handedly to the other side of the room and slammed me into the wall, the cement giving way to his mighty musclepower. He glared at me for a second, his muscles expanding and contracting as he inhaled huge gulps of air, “You understand me, fucker?”

“Y…ye…yes sir!”

“Good! You better not forget it, or I’ll make you wish you were never born.” He brought down his intimidating face to me and mashed his mouth into mine, parting my lips with his strong muscle-tongue and wolfishly making out with me before dropping me down on the bed. “That’s just so you don’t forget.” He gave a sincere smile and grabbed a white t-shirt and blue jeans before walking out.

-------------------------------------------------------------
John

Maybe I was a bit harsh on the tiny guy. Maybe there was an easier way to reassert my control over our relationship without giving him such a shock. Regardless, it did what I wanted it too. Ethan wasn’t going to tell anyone about our little incident if he knew what was good for him, so I could just relax without getting stressed over what happened last night. Besides, that hot kiss should have made up for it, right?

I continued down the halls. They were pretty simple and boring: white walls, lame rug, nothing special. My shoulders almost reached took up the hall’s entire width. Big enough for normal people, maybe, but a musclegod like me needs more room than that! A couple of smaller guys were standing in the way and showing each other pics on their iPhones, gossiping like the little pussies they were. I yawned indifferently and brought up my gigantic arms behind my head as I flexed every muscle above my waist simultaneously. The geeks yelped and fled as my sleeves burst with a loud tearing noise. I chuckle at the weaklings- even though I know I shouldn't be scaring those little guys, it’s just hilarious to see them freak out when they turn around and see an inhumanely massive musclefreak standing right behind them.

By the time I left the building, my date was already waiting for me. She was the one driving; even though I had a driving license, I couldn’t afford the luxury of a sexy new car. Sally, my next conquest and a tall, thin 24 y.o. blonde, was the daughter of a rich guy who had enough cash to buy the entire city if he wanted. That was one of the advantages of going out with this generic little slut: she had a lot more money than I did.

“Took you long enough, you huge, hot stud.” Sall walked over to me and placed her hands on my gargantuan pecs. I bounced them a few times and she moaned at my easy display of musclepower. Swaggering over to her car, I scanned it quickly: a red, sleek, roofless little contraption that was so obvious and typical, yet it also radiated money and power.

“Who do you think is hotter: the car or the man?” I posed in front of her pathetic, overpriced vehicle.

She giggled, “The car.”

I went into a most-muscular, blasting apart my undersized tee and revealing my perfect, overmuscled torso, shreds of my shirt clinging onto my muscles. “Now who’s hotter?” I roared, my ear-splitting voice shaking the ground like an earthquake, “The car or THE MAN?!!!”

“Ohhhh!” Sall moaned. She fell to the floor and curled up in a fetal position. She came, I knew it, and it was just by my voice and incredible muscles! She wasn’t even anticipating it! Fuck yeah! I just stood there, flexing my overwhelming body with a narcissistic smirk on my sexy face.

Sally continued moaning and leaking. When she finally stopped, I was standing there with the door opened for her, shirtless and overwhelmingly masculine. “Ladies first,” I growled, the kind of deep rumble that felt like it was coming from inside you, not from another person.

“You're such a man!” Sall laughed. I just continued staring teasingly at her until she sighed and went into the driver’s seat, “We’re going to the mall, k’? Maybe we can buy some clothes and watch a movie? How’s that sound?”

I swaggered onto the other side of the car and entered the puny thing. It sank a bit on my side as I sat down, apparently not built to take a real man like me. Heck, I took up over half the space on this pathetic model! “Sounds good,” I say, wrapping my powerful arm around Sall’s miniscule neck, forcing her to moan from the contact with my flawless bicep. I grinned as I noticed that my unflexed bi was at least twice as large as her head, “It sounds good… but I think a fuck sounds better.”

I unzip my jeans. Out pops the immense 18-inch cock that can drive any man or woman crazy. Sally gulps, fascinated with its massive size and the ultimate smell of male power that my fuck-weapon releases. She knows that we are out in the open for anyone to see, but no one can resist a cock like mine. She bends down and licks the tip; her eyes roll back at the unimaginable taste of raw masculinity. Tearing off her pants, I turn Sally over and place her petite ass below me as I proceed to fuck her in broad daylight…

Last edited by MuscleHintz; April 16th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Awesome story!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 06:23 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This is truly a story with potential to please the great majority of our audience, not just because of its raw and intense sexuality, but mostly because of the tremendous storytelling skills. Really a hot chapter, and I just hope you keep interest in this particular story because it has potential to get much deeper and more intense.

Congratulations
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really cool stuff, hope you're still inspired. :3
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:08 AM

Well, I'm glad for the compliments this got. I'm rather upset (with myself) that this got less replies than the first one, and I feel that I could have done a better job. I've started the third chapter already, but it's going to take longer to finish since the weekend has ended.

Anyone want to give me some suggestions for the next chapter and maybe future stories?
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
A few ideas of what a colleague muscle man migtht do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Well, I'm glad for the compliments this got. I'm rather upset (with myself) that this got less replies than the first one, and I feel that I could have done a better job. I've started the third chapter already, but it's going to take longer to finish since the weekend has ended.

Anyone want to give me some suggestions for the next chapter and maybe future stories?
Great chapter!
A few suggestions (just FYI, no obligation either way)
1. Keep switching around the point of view, especially when you show different character's internal monologues to the same event, e.g. the early morning response of each of the roommates to the night before. The kiss description from the muscle guy's perspective was interesting and suggestive...that Mr. Muscle guy may need the "little guy" as much as the "little guy" needs him.
2. Introducing the "generic slut" (and the muscle god's description) was genius! Now go inside her head (assuming there's something there) and tell what she's thinking, planning, feeling...
3. Have roommate and girl find out about each other and get competitive -- either overtly or covertly.
4. Show a work out scene (or two) in the gym with our muscle guy working out and getting pumped -- and have a few fellow gym rats react!
5. Show muscle guy feeding his muscles in the school cafeteria - loading his plate with protein and carbs, wolfing it all down, and going back for more -- while everyone else is slack-jawed! and envious, of course!
6. Show muscle guy getting help from the roommate to a. scrub his back in the shower, b. shave hair off his back c. get help pumping up (roommate hangs on his back while he does pull ups, etc.)
7. Show muscle guy doing something strong and "Manly" in public: Scoring a touchdown, pinning an opponent, throwing the hammer a long distance, throwing the javelin, smashing a baseball out of the park, setting a new clean-and-jerk record, doing a routine on the rings and finishing with an "iron cross" (incredibly difficult and requires tremendous upper body pec, shoulder and arm strength-- plus it looks cool!).

Just a few ideas! Looking forward to more of your great writing!

Mdlftr

Last edited by Mdlftr; May 17th, 2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Whoops typo in thread name: s/b "college" not colleague - can't change it, sorry
  #7   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Great chapter!
A few suggestions (just FYI, no obligation either way)
1. Keep switching around the point of view, especially when you show different character's internal monologues to the same event, e.g. the early morning response of each of the roommates to the night before. The kiss description from the muscle guy's perspective was interesting and suggestive...that Mr. Muscle guy may need the "little guy" as much as the "little guy" needs him.
2. Introducing the "generic slut" (and the muscle god's description) was genius! Now go inside her head (assuming there's something there) and tell what she's thinking, planning, feeling...
3. Have roommate and girl find out about each other and get competitive -- either overtly or covertly.
4. Show a work out scene (or two) in the gym with our muscle guy working out and getting pumped -- and have a few fellow gym rats react!
5. Show muscle guy feeding his muscles in the school cafeteria - loading his plate with protein and carbs, wolfing it all down, and going back for more -- while everyone else is slack-jawed! and envious, of course!
6. Show muscle guy getting help from the roommate to a. scrub his back in the shower, b. shave hair off his back c. get help pumping up (roommate hangs on his back while he does pull ups, etc.)
7. Show muscle guy doing something strong and "Manly" in public: Scoring a touchdown, pinning an opponent, throwing the hammer a long distance, throwing the javelin, smashing a baseball out of the park, setting a new clean-and-jerk record, doing a routine on the rings and finishing with an "iron cross" (incredibly difficult and requires tremendous upper body pec, shoulder and arm strength-- plus it looks cool!).

Just a few ideas! Looking forward to more of your great writing!

Mdlftr
Thanks! I'm going to continue switching around POV in the future. A cafeteria scene is a great idea, I plan on doing one in the next chapter.

Last edited by MuscleHintz; July 1st, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options