The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to valentej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 01:10 PM

valentej is on a distinguished road
Parasite Reloaded - Part 1

His bright blue eyes looked up at me, his mouth hung open. A final cry of anguish left his mouth and I felt the veins in my thickly corded forearms pulse once last time. I released his head from the vice-like grip and his body slumped against my legs then fell, the sand muffling any sound as his large frame hit the ground. I felt strong?stronger than ever before. This time I knew: it was permanent.

The fucking ketchup dripped onto my shirt. ?Shit!? I yelled a bit loud and got a nasty stare from the mother at the next table. She looked me over and then sneered with disgust, before looking away and dealing with her young child. I knew why she looked at me like that: my triple-XL shirt was stretched across my chest, and my fat gut was not only stretching the shirt tight but was resting on the linoleum-topped table. The zipper on my work trousers wouldn?t go up all the way, I needed to get the next size up but apparently there was nowhere in the city that stocked 60? trousers, so I was stuck wearing over-tight trousers with the zipper only halfway up. I was sat in the McDonald?s restaurant stuffing myself on six Big Mac meals.

I knew I ate because of my childhood - my parents dumped me on my grandmother when I was 6 because they couldn?t be bothered to look after me. My grandmother just gave me food to keep me occupied and keep me happy because I was a depressed little kid. Funnily enough it didn?t just keep me occupied, it kept me ridiculously obese and I then developed diabetes before I was 25. My eating just got worse and I ballooned out. Fortunately my job as a network consultant meant that I could work from home and sit at my desk all day. I continued eating six course meals four or five times a day and got to my current state. I?d given up on ever looking good, and I didn?t really care about the women who sneered at me, or the kids that laughed at me behind my back. I was happy in my job and happy with my life. So what if I was a 28-year old virgin? So what if I couldn?t fit into my XXXL underwear anymore? So what if football jerseys those professional football players could swim in wouldn?t fit over my bitch tits anymore? I was happy.

I waddled home and made it to my office where I sat down in my plush leather chair, thoroughly out of breath. My shirt was damp from the sweat off my neck and pits. My thighs were chafed from the walk 100 yards down the road. I started to plug myself in - the earpiece in my ear, the tablet with pen on my stomach and the rollerball mouse by left hand so that I could control both computers on my desk at once. I logged back into my system and decided that I needed a snack before I could carry on, so I unplugged myself and heaved myself out the chair. I waddled into the kitchen and grabbed a jumbo pack of chips and a bottle of Coke. I made my way back to my office, feeling a little out of breath. At the door, I sighed, realising I was more out of breath than usual. At my desk, I put the chips and Coke on the desk and sat down to plug myself back in. The wires trailed across my desk and the rollerball, pad and earpiece were all back in. I logged back in, and got the first call of the afternoon.

After listening to the guy on the other end who had a problem and explaining how all he had to do was turn off the computer and turn it back on, I sighed and ended the call. I really did like to help people but sometimes I did have to wonder about some people! I reached over for the bottle of coke and took a swig; then put it back on the desk, but as I did I felt the chair I was sat on swing the wrong way and my head swung forward. The Coke flew everywhere and I heard the keyboard sizzle and die, the earpiece burnt out and the rollerball got extremely hot before my head hit the desk and I blacked out.

It was dark when I woke up. The screen on my computer was blank and the technology which had cost thousands of pounds looked like it was all covered in black, sticky Coke and most of the extras - the keyboard, the rollerball mouse, the earpiece looked like they were on the floor. covered in Coke and chip crumbs. ?Shit.? I murmured to myself; my tits were resting on the desk and I sat up shaking my head. It was pitch black outside the window and I really was a bit shaken. I looked up at the light switch, which I would normally switch using the remote, but which was now covered in Coke, so wouldn?t work anymore. I reached, but couldn?t hit the switch. I ached all over, and had a feeling that I?d got a shock from the mixture of electronic devices and Coke and swore that I would never drink while I was sat at my desk again. ?Damn lights.? I muttered, and after a second, to my complete surprise, the ceiling lights flickered on.

?What the??? I looked around for a minute, then figured I must have hit the remote which must still be working. I decided to move away from the spilt Coke and electronics and got out the chair, then made my way out my office and waddled to the bed next door. I collapsed onto the bed, and then fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with a start. It was light in the room, I must have slept for a long time: my phone was ringing. ?Shut up.? I said to the incessant ringing. It did. I looked at it surprised, then reached to the bedside table and grabbed my watch. It was just after midday - I?d arrived back from McDonald?s at 7 o?clock, which meant I?d either been asleep or unconscious for at least 17 hours. I pulled myself up and caught sight of my fat self in the mirror across the room. I had slept in my clothes and I looked awful. I sneezed hard just then and the television on the other side of my room came on to the News. Something was going on - it was very weird. I tried to think - maybe the Coke I spilt had caused some sort of short and now every time I moved or came to close to the electrics in the house a wire was touching and random shocks were going through the electrics. Yes, that must be it. I headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast? or lunch?

In the kitchen, I grabbed a microwave burrito and put it in the oven, then, as I shut the door, it just came on. I jerked back in shock and the microwave turned off. ?Oh!? I was shocked out of my mind, I didn?t know what was going on and was a bit worried that I might get another shock. I reached forward and touched the microwave again and it flicked on. I just kept my hand there for a second and it kept spinning inside, then after about 30 seconds I pulled my hand away and opened the door. I grabbed the burrito - nicely warm. I smirked - whatever was shorting out was fine with me - as long as I didn?t get shocked again! I headed into my office, saw the mess and decided to leave it for the cleaner - I paid her enough, and she could just clean that today. I sat in the living room and was about to reach for the remote once I?d sat on the sofa when the TV just flicked on. I wasn?t anywhere near anything electrical so I knew I wasn?t in danger, but somehow I?d managed to turn it on! I thought for a minute I might be on one of those caught-on-camera shows, but after a bit I decided that they wouldn?t shock me! So, I sat watching the TV and, somehow, just thinking about channel changes and them happening! This was amazing!

I finished my food and decided to make some more and went into the kitchen. The microwave responded to my touch again, and tried to do it from a step away - it worked! I flicked the lights on and off just by nodding at them and then after a few minutes managed to do it with a thought! I couldn?t tell what was happening but I knew something was going on and it was very, very odd. After about an hour though, I started to get very, very tired even though I had eaten loads and decided to head back to bed, so at about 3 o?clock I fell back into bed and had a nap.

I woke up at about 7, and was starving. I got out of bed and although I looked a state having slept in my clothes twice now, I decided to head to McDonald?s for my evening meal. Getting some dirty looks from people on the way there, I saw the health food shop a few doors down from my house and feeling a little annoyed with the looks I had got from the two owners over the years, I looked at the sign above the door and concentrated. It flickered, and then the bulb blew out really loudly! I looked around to see if anyone had noticed - no one had, so I hurried as quickly as my fat little legs could manage to go and headed into the McDonald?s. I felt a bit bad about the health food shop sign, but I was hungry and I felt a little bit justified - they had been horrible to me over the last couple of years, and they looked at me every time I walked past like I was some fat, disgusting blob who should just die. It made me feel awful, but that just made me want to eat more?

Anyway, I ordered my normal 6 Big Mac meals and sat down to eat, every now and then I looked at the neon strip lights above my head and concentrated. I could make just that one switch off, and then back on. Whatever was going on, whatever was happening, I could control it.

A woman sat down with her child two tables down from me, and the child was incredibly hyperactive - I?m guessing from all the sugar in the meal he was eating, but he threw a couple of French fries and one of them hit me on the cheek. The mother didn?t seem to care and I looked angrily at the child. Suddenly, I felt something, a jolt. It was like a mini-shock, but it was amazing, almost like I?d touched my tongue on a battery, it shook me awake, but made me feel really alive, like I?d had a sleep for a hundred years and now I was wide awake. I carried on eating, trying to work out what it was, when I noticed the child sat down and ate his meal like any normal child would. I?d sucked the energy out of this child! This was amazing, how could that happen? I was nowhere near him and yet he?d literally calmed right down - maybe I should go into childcare - I?m sure mothers would pay a fortune to have me calm their kids down that easily!

Finally, I finished my meal and, still feeling like a million bucks, I headed home. As I walked past the health food stores, they were just locking up. They clearly hadn?t noticed that the sign light had blown. It was the skinny owner locking up - one of the owners looked like a marathon runner and one of them looked like a bodybuilder - this was the former. He had on shorts and a t-shirt, and started to jog past me, clearly intending to run the miles back to wherever it was he lived. As he sneeringly ran past me, I felt it again and this time I realised I could control the jolt of energy that hit me, and I held onto it. This guy was clearly like the kid: so overflowing with energy that I couldn?t help taking some of it! I felt amazing, and gradually drew the energy into me, and at that exact moment felt a tingling in my pants. I knew no-one could see anything considering my rolls of fat hanging over my cock, but I still felt a little embarrassed. I turned and the running man was at the far end of the road, about 400 yards away by now, but he was bent double, clearly out of breath and tired. I, on the other hand, felt great. I practically skipped back to my house and spent the rest of the night completing some work which I hadn?t done that day and then went to bed as the sun was rising.

I woke up again at about 6 o?clock and headed to the kitchen for food. I did my little trick with the microwave, I flicked on the TV with my mind (how cool is that?) and then ate a couple of ready meals. I then grabbed my spare laptop and logged on to the internet. I wasn?t sure what I was looking for: I wanted some more of that energy I had felt when the runner had passed me, but I felt bad. He looked really tired, and it was like I had just stolen his energy from him. I hadn?t given anything back. At least with that kid it was a good thing - his mother looked so relieved! I couldn?t just take somebody?s energy - that was stealing. I logged onto a gay chat site I sometimes went onto. I hated these things -full of pretty guys who like to go out on the scene and get drunk. I knew what to look for though: chubby chasers. They would love to see me, and I might be able to get a jolt from one of them. I know it sounds wrong, or disgusting, or immoral, but I arranged to meet as many of them as I could, as quickly as I could.

The first one arrived within the hour and the moment he got in the door he wanted me to take my shirt off and suck on my obese, soft tits. He was licking all over, I looked him up and down and saw that he was an average build guy, mid-30s, not particularly fit or anything, but the moment I put a hand on the back of his neck, it was amazing, it was like I saw him in completely different colours - he was beautiful, the power coursing up and down his spine was so amazing it glowed, in colours I had never seen before. I just took a little, I don?t know how I knew what to do, but it felt like? like? it?s indescribable. Imagine running your hand over the top of a block of butter, smooth and slippery and a sort of residue comes away with it. I did that to him, just once quickly, and I felt that same sharp jolt, like I?d sucked on an AA battery.

He jerked a little bit and looked up at me confused, then ran his hands all over me and got his mouth full of bitch tit again. I groaned softly as he sucked me all over and he moaned appreciatively. I was happy with myself and my body, mostly, but I couldn?t understand why anyone else would find it attractive. I touched him again, and felt a bigger jolt go through me, and at the exact moment I received it I thought about how good he felt licking my stomach. The charge felt different this time - it seemed to hit me in the stomach if that makes sense. It was almost like someone had attached an electrode to my stomach and turned it right up. The guy looked up at me shocked. ?What?s wrong?? I asked. He replied that he felt woozy and needed to go. I agreed, I felt a bit weird too, and I knew that the next guy wasn?t far behind. As he went out the door, I saw myself in the hallway window. Something was wrong, or the window was. I looked differently shaped and my trousers weren?t cutting into me. Had I lost weight?

The next guy turned up and he was very short, maybe 5?10? but quite broad, and he wasn?t very good looking. I gulped as he pushed his way into my house. He was quite forceful which I didn?t really like and he told me to take off my clothes and get on my bed. I did as he said and laid down on my back. That was when I felt him on top of me, he climbed on quicker than I could push him off, and he yanked my hair back! What the fuck? He was lighter than me but clearly stronger and I tried to shake him off me. His knees were on my shoulders and he yanked my hair back which forced my mouth open which is when he shoved his disgusting, smelly cock right into my mouth! I panicked and with a free hand tried to grab his leg. It brushed his thigh and I felt a jolt. I managed to think coherently enough to control it and it hit me in the stomach again. I grabbed his leg again and he clearly felt it that time and jerked away. Finally, I had the sense to think ?this guy has his cock in my mouth!? so I concentrated really hard, and just before I started to gag again as he got over the shock and began to thrust, I managed to pull another jolt out through his cock!

He came! Almost immediately! I swallowed and gagged at the same time - it was kind of disgusting after all, but I felt the jolt hit my stomach again and again. His knees relaxed on my shoulders and I could move my arms so I reached up and grabbed him hard, I was angry now and pulled another jolt from him and another, and soon he collapsed forward. He landed on me and I felt the jolts get more and more powerful. Finally, I had the sense to push him off me, the jolts were getting weaker. When I looked at him, it was like with the first guy, I could see the current running through him. He was only just alive, so I left him. I got up and headed to the hallway where I could see myself in the dark window. I was getting thinner! I no longer had a 60? waist. I reached for my trousers and pulled them on. I was by no means thin, but I could reach my arms down my trousers with my waist. If I had to guess I would say I was about a 45? waist now. Still big by anyone?s standards, but a huge reduction for me! The doorbell rang and I remembered the other guys. I answered the door in my trousers and the guy actually looked disappointed! I was no longer immensely chubby, so not really his type! Still, he came in and the first thing I did was took a jolt. He was another average build guy, so he felt it quite quickly, but I targeted it at my stomach and it was good. I started to understand what it was I was doing. I was taking some of their latent energy, their calories they had consumed, their body electricity or charge and I was absorbing it through their skin somehow. Then, I was channelling it into my body and I was making it hit my stomach. That was somehow burning off the fat like a frying pan! I could feel my body shrinking as I took jolt after jolt. I thought about it a bit more and realised that if I fed a guy and helped him recover after making him so tired, maybe I could take some more. I reached down and grabbed the guy?s cock. He came in my hand and then collapsed onto me. After taking a few more jolts, I picked him up under his armpits and carried him to the bedroom where I dumped him onto the bed with the other guy. I walked as fast as I could to the kitchen, where I grabbed some loaves of bread, some peanut butter, and some bags of chips which I threw onto the bed with them. Then I closed and locked the door. They would eat the food, get more energy and then I could drain them again!

The doorbell rang?

Extract from my notes:
Chest: 40?
Waist: 28?
Thigh: 20?
Neck: 15?
Bicep: 15?

So that was my measurements. It had taken six guys, but eventually I had drained enough energy to bun off almost every ounce of fat on my body. My body fat was miniscule. Fortunately, I had somehow managed to burn off the excess skin - I had seen those real life programmes where people lose 15 stone and have all these folds of skin that hang over their knees! I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit although I didn?t care for how I looked - I looked a bit like I?d just got out of a concentration camp to be honest - I felt better, my breathing wasn?t laboured and my heart didn?t hurt sometimes anymore. I had got the other guys to leave, just, after I had taken some jolts from them. The two original guys were still in my room. I?d heard them earlier banging on the door, but nothing anymore. I?m guessing they?d eaten as I?d heard rustling sounds. I went to sleep on the sofa that night.

When I woke it was still dark outside, and they were banging again. I started to worry someone might hear at this time in the morning, so I ran and shouted at the door ?Shut up!? It stopped for a moment, then I think they remembered (or thought they remembered) what I looked like and they started banging again. I ran to the door, and unlocked it. The door swung open and there was the guy who had tried to fuck my face. He jerked back when he saw me, but then proceeded to hit me hard. I fell backwards and landed on my back. He jumped on top of me and swinging his quite strong arms proceeded to hit me around the face. I could feel myself losing consciousness and with my last thought I grabbed a jolt from him, a huge one. I channelled it straight into my chest. He fell backwards, and I grabbed him again, draining him. I felt strong, I forced the jolts into my arms and legs, I forced some of them into my backside muscles, and my back, my stomach and my shoulders. I grabbed him round the neck and squeezed. I felt every last bit of energy draining from him, and I felt strong! The other guy was close to me, and I grabbed him. I got excited. I had never felt so strong, and healthy! The other guy tried to take a swing at me, so I grabbed his fist with mine, and squeezed. He collapsed to the floor and I started to drain him. More energy shot into me, and I channelled it. It was no longer going into my fat, it was stimulating my muscles! Every ounce of electrical energy was feeding my muscles, and they were swelling. I had read about electrical stimulation of muscles and seen numerous infomercials about those pads that you stick on your abs to make them tense over and over, but this was unbelievable! I could feel my muscles swelling, it was like I had lifted something very heavy and strained them somehow, every single muscle, but it also felt unbelievably good! The man underneath me gave up his last jolt and the one who had tried to run also collapsed to the floor, his heart stopped. The final jolt of electricity I decided to have some fun with and channelled right towards my cock. I gasped as I came. I hadn?t cum like this in years; in fact I couldn?t remember my last real orgasm. The current hit me hard and I fell forwards onto the two bodies, revelling in my reasonably muscled body and the cum-soaked corpses beneath me.

Any Comments? First time story poster!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 01:59 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Congratulations on your first post. Original, hot and well written - can't ask for much more than that. Looking forward to developments!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
very hot man can't wait to see him get even bigger

is power a corrupting influence? i certainly hope so!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 07:20 PM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Since when is 5'10" "very short"? The average height for men is 5'9''!
  #5   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 09:19 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
Since when is 5'10" "very short"? The average height for men is 5'9''!
Neither would I consider 15" biceps and a 40" chest to be all that scrawny, but the story is pretty solid on its own merits!

-X-
  #6   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
Just like how 5-6 inches is average cock length but society and the ego's of silly men will have you believe that 7 or 8 inches MUST be the average and there is something wrong with you as you obviously aren't big enough...

Anyway, this actually reminds me a bit of that camp thriller movie "Socket", I think it was called. A clever and unique idea "draining" the energy from hot guys like it was muscle fuel. I like how you've adapted this idea so well and in a very coherent and readable manner.
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:00 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I like the twist of this story...it's different.
  #8   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2010, 01:53 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Hey valentej, this is a great story buddy. I really like your ideas and they way you're taking it. I hope you will be posting another chapter soon, as it's been a while. Thanks
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
WOW!!! I missed this story when it was first posted, but what a great read. Let me take this opportunity to "bump" it up on the board in hopes that there will be a new chapter forthcoming soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options