The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:38 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Musclemorphed IMAGES from YouTube clips:By Elysium

Hey guys...just thought i'd fool around in creating musclemorphed images from screencaps of various YouTube muscle clips, mostly of amateur guys showing off their big muscles or pretending they had muscles, & some from muscle guys flexing or working out..!

Remember,Member posted YouTube clips are not the clearest of video quality,but i don't reckon it spoils what i've done too much [unless U R a fickler 4 perfection]..!

Teen Muscle Growth

Danny,the teenaged lawn boy,swaggered cockily into his client, Mr Jethro Jansens home,one evening, as if he owned the place..

''Hey mister Jansen,you old fart. Come 'ere.. Wanna see a trick..? If i kiss my bicep my muscles will grow..''

''Keep watching, dude..!''

''Fuckin' amazing,huh... Bet you're getting a hard on, you old perv..?''

''Fuck yeah, look at that.. I'm a fuckin' monster..!''

''Mmmm...i love it..!''

''Grrrr...Fuck yeah...Check these fuckin' monsters out..!''

Poor Mr Jansen was fighting and failing not to get a boner at the sight of his cute twinky teen Lawn Boy.. Once this kid was a sweet innocent lad but now he seemed to ooze menace..!

''I'm about ready for you to worship me now, Mr J.. I know u wanna..!''

And with that. Danny threw himself into a crunched muscular crab pose..

And heres the plain simpleYouTube clip of the teen mucking around.

======================

Bernie pokes his head into the hotel bathroom where his three buds are fooling around in front of the wide mirror..

Greg stood in between Jason and Matty,already he was quite the muscle jock with his thick gym trained muscles that Bernie secretly fantasised about,...but,sweet fuck..., Greg was fucking HUGE now..! How the hell did that happen..? Jay and Matty did'nt even seem to notice the now insanely muscled hulking Greg as he posed aggressively and grunting loudly in front of the mirror..

Poor Bernie had a hard-on in an instant, and it did not help when he heard Greg say..

''Damn, i wanna bang that queer Bernie so hard right now.. These muscles are making me so fuckin' horny..!''

Heres the YouTube link. [I don't bother with the sound..Just let my imagination do the talking.!]
He's got some big pecs,huh..?

Last edited by elysiumfields; May 18th, 2010 at 09:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2010, 10:48 PM

Maxwell'sHammer is on a distinguished road
Dayum, you know how to make muscle teens....
  #3   Add to scrawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:10 PM

scrawn is on a distinguished road
this is great! Now if only the vids matched the stills...
  #4   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:38 AM

Question

I could hear my teenage cousin Marco and his buds fooling around in the bathroom,so i popped my head inside to see what mischeif these delinquents were up to again..

I could not help but smile amusingly as i walked in and caught Marco,on his own, trying to flex his thin wiry arms in front of the mirror..''What 'ya doin' there Marcy boy.?''
I startled him by my sudden arrival and he jumped a little.

''Oh, i was just goofing off,..you know...um, checkin' my muscles..'' he said sheepishly.

All of a sudden,Marco seemed to swoon a little,and i put my arm out protectively to stop him if he stumbled.. ''Are you alright Marco.. All that flexin' too hard to make your little muscles pop out,made you dizzy..?''

Marco rapidly recovered and seemed not even to notice or respond to his sudden momentary dizzy spell.. He just glanced back at his reflection and tightened his bicep pose a little.
'Odd..?', i thought.

''Fuck,dude... Damn i wanna get these guns jack'd and fuckin' swole..''
Marco grunted and seemed to concentrate on flexing his biceps..

''Oh shit Marco..!'' i exclaimed. With all that tensed flexing, his biceps seemed to swell thicker into a hard ball..

I just stood there,dumbstruck,trying to fathom out how he was making his biceps swell in size..! 'Impossible..?'

''Hot fuckin' shit,...would you look at that..!'' Marco muttered,obviously in approval of his sudden spurt of muscle growth..

''Fuckin' sweet,Sam.. Looks like i'm gettin' fuckin' swole already man.. Gettin' bigger than you,fucknuts..!''

It seemed obvious that with his sudden unexplainable muscle growth,his demeanour was changing too.. Losing his polite boy manners as a more arrogant kid with an apparent penchant for littering his speech with expletives,slowly emerged..

Marco swung his arm up into a full bicep flex.. Even in an unflexed pose,i could see the thickness increasing in his arm.

''Got your tickets....''

''....to the gun show.!'' Marco completing the swinging arc of raising his arm into a professional bodybuilder-like bicep flex..

I could only stand there,wide-eyed mouth opening and closing like a trout gasping for air, as i watched his bicep ball up and inexplicably swell more..

...my cock stiffening into a raging boner as it grew.. [Dare'nt i tell him that i was turned on by muscle guys,...but he was my God-damn cousin for Christ's sake..!]

Sweet holy shit and then some.., Marco was growing HUGE.!

I was so mesmerised at his muscles, like a drunk frat boy oggling a strippers massive tits being waved right in front of his face at some strip joint..

So mesmerised in fact, i was slow to react when Marco pulled out of his bicep flex and caught me practically pervertedly drooling at him..

''Fuckin' queer,..look at you leerin'.. You're lovin' me flexin' these fuckin' guns,huh..?''

Suddenly,he lunged forward and slapped me lightly out of my daze.

''Enough of me flexin',Sam......''

'Huh,..i thought i saw his eyes glint sinisterly in the dull light..?'

''....and more of you worshippin' my fuckin' teen muscles.!''

Marco put his hand up to my face and then around my head and pushed me downwards..

Even being obscured, i could tell where this was leading to,as i was forced on my knees before my young cousin..

...''Hmmm.. i wonder if my dicks grown big like my muscles..?''
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
so fucking hot.
great work man!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:23 AM

Poor Bernie

Meet Bernie Mickledean.Your typical average nerd. High IQ,low on self esteem..poor chap.

He would often log in to webcam chatrooms to talk IT and give advice to other chat-room users about computer software,programming and so on.
But,on the advice of one of the very few friends he had,he was persuaded to try chatting on a social network site to bolster his weak esteem and social skills. Those things he kept hidden behind his broad knowledge and work on internet technology..

Tonight,he logged into a chat-room and was joined by a smart young 17 year old lad called Ciaron who as a matter of fact lived across town on a nearby council estate.

[COLOR=red]''Alright mate,i hear ya know a good place to download some gameware hacks..?"[/COLOR] asked Cairon.

Yet before he could respond to the question,Bernies screen flickered and Cairons image breifly blurred.

''What was that..?'' Bernie queried loudly.

For a moment there,Bernie thought he could see Cairons eyes glint.Probably catching his moniters light flickering.

[COLOR=red]''whassup.?''[/COLOR] replied Cairon.

''Ah,your image went a little blurry..'' said Bernie

[COLOR=red]''S'alright my end''[/COLOR] replied Cairon.

''I must've nudged the cam or something then.?'' Bernie said,dismissing it as if it was something insignificant.

[COLOR=red]''Hey mate,you wanna see something that will really get you....?''[/COLOR] said Cairon,trailing off intentionally without finishing the sentance.

''OK..?'' replied Bernie inquisitively

Cairon lifted up his arm,rolled back his long sleeves and flexed his biceps into hard baseball sized mound..

Bernies heart skipped a beat. He felt his little cock twitch slightly,even though he was confused as to why Cairon wanted to suddenly show him his biceps. Bernie was gay,but tried valiantly to hide his sexuality,though not often successfully amongst those few friends of his.. But this could'nt be the reason why this cute lad (Bernie had to admit it,he was cute as hell.!) was showing off.

''Um, yeah. That looks quite the bicep you got there.!'' he said awkwardly.

[COLOR=red]''Yeah blood,been workin' out. Just joined my college gym.'' [/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]''But i fink i'm gettin' bigger innit''[/COLOR]

Bernie definately saw that eeary glint in Cairons eyes again..This was no reflective monitor light.. He damn right looked sinister. And his tone seems a bit more rough and chav like too.!

And it all gave Bernie heart,..and cock palpitations.

And that bicep...Hell if it did'nt seem bigger than moments ago.

Poor Bernie just sat there gawking at Cairons image aghast.

[COLOR=red]''Yeah bruv...i thought so..''[/COLOR] Cairon said,seeing Bernies shocked face in the webcam as he whipped off his headphones and clearly knowing Bernie was getting that little bit more 'excited''

[COLOR=red]''I caught that glitch earlier here too.. Must be sum busted up virus you done,innit..''[/COLOR]

Cairon tightened his bicep flex.. [COLOR=red]'[/COLOR][COLOR=red]'B[/COLOR][COLOR=red]ut bruv,whatever the fuck it was,i'm gettin' bare tonked''[/COLOR]

Indeed,Bernie could clearly see the boys bicep beginning to gradually swell and bulge,way bigger than
a baseball. His forearm becoming noticeably thicker and rippled with sinewy muscle.

And Bernies cock was slowly pumping with blood,rising into an ever stiffer erection..
His heart was literally thumping in his head..!

[COLOR=red]'' Fuckin' battyman.. I'm givin' you a hard on ain't i..?''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]''Like wot you see..?''[/COLOR]

Cairons shirt was becoming taught as his lats thickened and pressed against his black leather chair,
and his shoulders broadened with tensing,enlarging delts. Pretty soon that sleeve had to rip..!

''Um,...um...ah..yesss..!'' Bernie groaned.His face contorted in a mix of trepidation,confusion
....and sexual arousal,the likes of which he had never experienced such an intense hard on.

Riiiip.! Th sleeves were starting to give under the strain of that now massive boulder like bicep.

Poor Bernie did not expect to get this turned on by this lads muscles growing,this lad gradually turning into a typical British Chav bad boy. Even had notches shaved into his right eyebrow.. Did'nt notice that before..?

[COLOR=red]''Fuck yeah battyman, i'm proper tonked,proper massive.. Me and the boyz in my crew are gonna be the biggest brehs on my estate.'' [/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]''Fuck.. I'm MASSIVE.. We're gonna rule this estate.. Da Muscle Massiv.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]''Fuck it,man. D'is is made me so boned up now. My dicks so hard,i could knock down a brick wall with it.!''[/COLOR]

Cairons muscles strained in his t shirt. Sleeves ripping as his biceps engorged and powerfully,freakily grew huge,pumped and bulging.

[COLOR=red]''Howz about you cum over my gaff and see,feel these young muscles yourself. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]I can just see you creaming your fuckin' pants like a girl,so howz about you cum here and be my bitch..?''[/COLOR]

That did it for poor Bernie. He nearly had a heart attack, and could not hold back as he shot spurts of cum into his underwear,squirming uncomfortably on his chair.

Cairon burst out laughing,seeing what his muscle growth had resulted in..

[COLOR=red]''Pussy..'' [/COLOR]

Bernie was flustered and understandably embarassed. Ciaron has messaged his address over to him showing that
his request for Bernie to come visit and worship him,was serious.!

''Um,...i ha....have t...to..go now.!'' Bernie said. The whole experience had shocked and aroused him in equal measures..

He could hear Cairons voice as he was about to sign off..

[COLOR=red]''I know where you live..!''[/COLOR]

Last edited by elysiumfields; May 13th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.
  #7   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:09 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
those are really great! love seeing the progression of growth. awesome.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #8   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:44 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
British Chav bad boy? Translation, please.

Fun story and photos. It seems as though you have set up the next chapter - the worship session.
  #9   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2011, 03:28 PM

CHAV: Youth in his teens to early twenties. Low to middle class.Uses (British) urban street slang**,influenced by urban music. Puts on a show of arrogant,rude,even aggressive attitude,ie hangs around with like-minded youths,committing petty crime.Usually living on city council estates.

Sometimes youths will put this on as an act just to fit in..

** Blood is usually more of a British Asian slang,for brother,mate etc

** Breh is equivalent roughly to Brah in Hawaii/US, for mate/buddy etc and is used heavily by most British youths.
Bruv is just the abbreviation of Brother

** Tonked,obviously in the context refers to being Buff,Muscular etc

** Bare... well,i've heard it refer to when theres a lot of something..

Gaff is an old cockney/south London word for someones home/meeting place. I don't expect many youths saying this today..

Last edited by elysiumfields; May 14th, 2011 at 03:47 PM.
  #10   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:50 AM

Armwrestling:Unequal Match

Erroll had sat thru most of the classes he had with Jaime,effectively as surrepticiously as he could,checking the studly teenager out. Jaime was on the high school wrestling team and had quite the leanly muscled body on him that Erroll was finding such a turn on.

As the school day was winding down with some free time,Erroll had watched from across the room as Jaime armwrestled a succession of boys in the class,beating them quite easily. Boy,was he strong.!

But Erroll did'nt think he was all that strong.. The rumours could'nt be true that he even beat the High School (American) Football coach in an armwrestle.

''I can sure as hell beat you,Jaime.'' Erroll hollered across to Jaime as it was clear that Erroll would be challenged next. ''D'is mofo can cool your guns buddy..I been workin' out myself.'' he boasted,assured of himself.

[COLOR=red]''Come then..Lets see what you got.''[/COLOR] Jaime waved him over to his desk..

Erroll walked over,wiping his clammy right hand on his pants. His stronger arm,his wanking hand,..the one he used to whack himself off to over last nights (and in the school toilets beforehand) fantasies of Jaime suddenly growing huge muscles.. Wow,what a dream that was.. Erroll woke up with wet bedsheets..!

[COLOR=red]'Think your tougher than me..?''[/COLOR] Jaime said with an air of menace to his challenger..

The boys hands clasped together and Jaime deliberately gave Errolls hand a hard squeeze. Erroll tried hard not to flinch and squeeze back..

[COLOR=red]''Ready,pipsqueak..''[/COLOR] Jaime sneered.

There was a breif feeling of static between the two boys,that both felt but neither acknowledged.

Erroll could not help himself glance down at Jaimes hard bicep tighten and bulge,almost giving the effect that it swelled ever so slightly..
And Errolls own cock was swelling in his pants.. Just being in touch with the boy he had a crush on,made him feel a little excited..
But still,Erroll tried to put on that cocky smug show.

''I can beat you..''

[COLOR=red]''You sure of that..?''[/COLOR]

Jaimes buddy Casey,acting as a kindof referee, signalled ''GO''.

Erroll,so sure of himself being stronger,grunted and put his effort into bending Jaimes arm.. It hardly budged..!

He just sat there literally outting in no effort into this armwrestling match as Erroll pushed and huffed in his struggles.

But one thing that was putting Erroll off,was the fact that he kept wandering his gaze down at Jaimes bicep,and that was no help 'coz it was turning him on..

In fact that bicep WAS swelling now..! Errolls resolve faltered as Jaimes bicep pumped larger in the flexed pose he had it in.

[COLOR=red]''Wassup Erroll, gone all weak all of a sudden..?''[/COLOR]

''May--an, you is strong..!'' Erroll said sounding,looking as if he was about to give in,but Jaime still kept a hard grasp of his hand.

Jaime laughed aloud..

[COLOR=red]''Thought you said you could beat me,boy..?''[/COLOR]

''I think i can..?'' replied Erroll,trying hard to keep his compusre at seeing his wet dream seemingly becoming reality..

[COLOR=red]''The put some effort into it then,pipsqueak.. You lose,you become mine for however long i want you..!''[/COLOR]

Erroll could see Jaimes sleeves starting to give under the strain of the growing guns..

Erroll could not look Jaime in the eye. More like his eyes were glued to his growing,engorging bicep as it
bloated,his delts bulgingh and writhing,adding sheer power to his shoulders.. And his pecs that were now joining in the growth,filling out Jaimes tee with thick sumptuous mounds.

Jaimes was'nt even straining against Errolls own hard grunting,gritted teeth and pushing against his rigid upright arm.
Instead he scowled spitefully at his opponent.. 'Looks like you're mine then.!''

Riiip..

Finally,tired of waiting,Jaime tensed and flexed his bicep and Erroll watched in awe and shock as it suddenly seemed to bulge and swell,shredding the short sleeves as the huge boulders of muscles freed themselves of their confines,and his lats bloated and pushed open tears at the tees side seams..

Erroll came in his pants..!

Errolls hand slammed hard on the table and he felt a sharp tinge of pain run up from his wrist to his shoulder.
Jaime was'nt a sadist. He could of snapped Errolls arm off with his sheer strength if he really wanted to,but he held back. He was'nt into that shit.

After all,what good will Erroll be to him with a broken arm,now that he owned his ass.

[COLOR=red]''You're coming home with me tonight."[/COLOR] Grinned Jaime at an easily defeated Erroll, who realised it was foolish of him to boast in the first place. Mind you, he was worried now that his arm would'nt be only only thing aching by the next morning..!

Errolls muscle fantasy had become real,somehow.. Some kind of weird magic had cast it to being reality.. That all thru the class semester he had dreams of a few of his classmates growing big and buff and dominant, would come true.. And that he seemed to be the only one who somehow saw this 'muscle growth'..?

------

Maybe he shoulda washed his hands properly before he armwrestled Jaime. Ya never know what 'sickness' bug one might catch.!

Last edited by elysiumfields; May 15th, 2011 at 11:26 AM.
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
How did you do the tears in the cloth?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #12   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
How did you do the tears in the cloth?

If U got Paint Shop Pro 7 like me, or PSP8 or some other program that has clone brush capability. Right Click on a spot on the shade of skin you'd reckon might be correct for the part of the body where the tear is,then hold the left mouse down over the desired tear' and create it, (there'll be a floating feint x over the skin near while you'll be mousing over the tear area of the sleeve etc). Just right click over the bits of clothing shades and postion over required areas to make tattered strips/bits on the table/flying everywhere, till you are happy with the results..
  #13   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Thanks. BTW, I picked up some tear brushes- think they'll help?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #14   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Thanks. BTW, I picked up some tear brushes- think they'll help?
Dunno what a tear brush can do but it sounds similar. U can give it a try..?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options